Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Which is my love? ❯ How can they be disappearing? ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LP: Yeah! I got the seventh Cardcaptor Sakura Manga! Yay! I'm so happy. *Falls on bed cuddling the manga.*

Yami: I still haven't gotten my duel in.

Kero: Sakura doesn't own Cardcaptor Sakura or Yu-gi-oh.

Yami: Please watch my new episode tomorrow at 11:00 Eastern time. It's called "The Night Before."

"How can your Sakura cards be disappearing!" Syaoran asked at lunch. Sakura and Syaoran had joined Yugi's "posse" and they were eating lunch.

"Question." Joey said with his mouth stuffed with rice.

"Eww! Excuse you!" Anzu cried out.

"What are the Sakura cards?" Sakura handed him her cards. She had used Illusion so they looked like Duel Monster cards.

"Okay, they are your own deck." Bakura said. "And they are disappearing?"

"Yes. The first one, Water, was gone on Saturday. Now Sleep is gone." Syaoran threw a questioning glance at her, but she waved it away. "Maybe we should contact Eriol."

"NO way Sakura! He'll just call me his cute little descendant." Syaoran shouted. The cafeteria went silent, as everyone stared at him.

"Cute little descendant?" Everyone at Yugi's table, save Sakura, asked.

"Family relations sadly." Syaoran answered.

"Of course, if we contact Eriol, Tomoyo will want to come. I don't think I could survive another costume. Tomoyo would design costumes for me to wear. I had to wear them so as not to hurt her feelings." Sakura explained to the blank faces. The bell rung signaling the end of lunch. Everyone trudged back to their classes.

When school ended, the group of friends left talking animeaditly. Yami was just joining their group, when a loud "KAWAII!" rent the air. Sakura's head perked up as she looked around. Seeing Tomoyo, she dashed over. Tomoyo lowered her video camera, and hugged her best friend. "Sakura! Oh I've missed you so!"

"Tomoyo, I've only been gone five days!" Sakura said.

"Yeah, but you didn't call me! For that, you have to wear one of my outfits right now!" Sakura fell to the ground. Tomoyo, taking this to her advantage, dragged her to the restroom in the school.

"ANZU! Don't let her! Help!" Sakura shouted. Anzu, stifling a giggle, ran after the two. All this while, Yugi, Syaoran and the rest just watched with a sweatdrop forming.

"She's never changed." Syaoran muttered. Yami looked at him curiously. A boy teenager with blue/black hair, jumped down from the branch he rested on.

"Hello my cute little descendant. How is your relationship with Sakura fairing?" Yugi wondered how the boy knew.

"DON'T CALL ME CUTE LITTLE DESCENDANT!! >_<*" Syaoran yelled.

"I thought you said it was a family relation?" Honda said.

"It is." Syaoran growled.

"Shouldn't he be older then?" Yugi said.

"I'm older than I look." Eriol said. "Hi, my name is Eriol Hiiragizwa."

"I'M NOT WEARING THIS!!" Sakura's scream interrupted them. Turning around they say Tomoyo dragging Sakura, and Anzu doubled over with laughter. They saw Sakura in a tight red sports bra, that showed her midriff, and part of her cleavage. She had on a pair of darker red shorts, that came down five inches below her crotch. She wore black combat boots (Just imagine that style. They really aren't combat boots, but that was what it reminded me of.) that went up to her knee. Over all of this was a long jacket that fell down to the top of her shoes. (Imagine Kaiba's trenchcoat. Just unbuttoned.) Syaoran and Yugi looked at her twice before getting a nosebleed and fainting. Sakura broke out of Tomoyo's grasp, and hugged the jacket closer to her body. Yami broke out laughing at his aibou, before trying to shake him awake.

//Aibou. Wake up// No answer.

//AIBOU WAKE UP!// Still no answer

//Fine. I'll get Sakura to kiss you and blackmail you with it.//

/What? What happened?/

//You fainted. Sakura's outfit was too much for you and Syaoran.// Yugi sat up, and looked around. Yami Bakura was out of his ring, laughing his head off, as Joey and Honda were drooling over Sakura. Sakura was sitting on a bench grumpily, and was waiting for this humiliation to be over, or till it was dark, no one would see her walk home. Yugi walked over to Sakura, and laid a hand on her shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked concerned. Sakura mumbled something, then spoke outloud.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Her outfits never used to be this revealing."

"Come on, let's go home. Then you can change into some different clothes."

"Yeah but Tomoyo has a hold of my school uniform. I'll need that for tomorrow."

"We'll worry about that later. Come on." Yugi said, grabbing her hand and pulling her to her feet. "I'll buy you ice cream." Yugi tempted her. Sakura laughed.

"You're sweet, you know that? I accept, but let's go change first." With that they walked to the game shop, hand-in-hand. Of course, Tomoyo had been watching, and had taped it all. The only thing that confused her, was why it wasn't Syaoran that was comforting Sakura. But, she figured, she would figure it out eventually.

Sakura walked along a path in the park eating the ice cream Yugi had bought for her. She was in a comfortable pair of jeans, with a pink T-shirt. Yugi walked beside her, eating his own cone, as they talked with each other. Tomoyo was following, catching everything on camera. Sakura sighed, sitting next to a fountain in the park. Yugi followed her example.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm tired. I've been sensing for my cards, and it has been draining my energy-" Sakura was cut off as she became unconcious, and her head fell onto Yugi's shoulder. He blushed and tried to revive her.

"Sakura." He poked her. She didn't wake up. Yugi looked around, sensing someone watching them. He sighed. "Tomoyo, come out." He said. He heard a sigh, and Tomoyo stood up from the bush she was hiding in.

"What happened to Sakura?" Tomoyo asked.

"She fainted. She has been searching for her cards. It drained to much energy from her."

"I'm getting Syaoran. Bye!" Tomoyo yelled as she dashed off.

"But-" Yugi started. He sighed, and lifted Sakura up. Her pocket glowed briefly for a moment, but Yugi didn't notice. Poking her on the forehead woke her up partialy.

"What happened?" Sakura asked weerily.

"You fell asleep. Lt's go home, you need your rest." Yugi said. Sakura nodded, and walked slowly with Yugi back to the Game Shop. Sakura walked upstairs and crashed on her bed. Yugi joined his friends downstairs, who were looking solomn. "Come on, she didn't die or anything." Yugi said, trying to cheer them up.

"Yeah but Kero told us about what she had been doing. She has been draining more energy then she should of. She's more likely to sleep for days, but it is possible. You need to try to transfer some of your magic into her." Bakura said.

"You know about Kero?" Yugi asked.

"Of course they would know about me. They had to, they saw me getting a snack of pudding." Kero said, popping up from his place on Yami's shoulder, that Yugi had not noticed. Yugi sweatdropped.

"Syaoran and Eriol also helped to explain it. That dang Tomoyo taped our reactions." HOnda said.

"Eriol also thinks that her cards missing also drains energy from Sakura. Her aura is getting weaker as the minutes pass." Yami said. Yugi nodded and ran up the stairs to her room. Opening the door, revealed Sakura in her bed, lightly sweating, and shivering.

"Sakura." Yugi said softly. He walked over and placed a hand on her. This revealed her magic to him. Looking at it, he saw that she had a pale aura. Not her strong pink aura, but more like a soft pale pink, slightly tinted.

Yugi heard the door open and shut behind him. He sensed his Yami's presence, and turned around.

/How do I transfer my magic to her?/

//Place your hand on her, and draw into your own supply. Pinch part of it together, and draw a single strand. Connect this string to one of Sakura's, and just wait.// Yugi's eyes widened, and he faced Sakura again. Taking a big breath, he placed his hand in hers. Yugi shut his eyes, and focused into his will. He saw a shape of red in a sea of black. Curious as to what it was, Yugi reached out gingerly. From it, he drew a long single red thread. He smiled, and fleed. He focused on Sakura's magic now, and saw a tiny object. He connected his thread to it, and watched as the pink glow turned darker. Not a dying darkness, but a darker rosy pink from Yugi's red aura.

LP: Sorry it took so long to update!

Kero: She was too busy reading her new manga.

LP: Shut up! I was reading how evil Eriol was to Syaoran.

Syaoran: Speaking of being mean to me, why did you make Yugi become Sakura's boyfriend.

Yugi and Sakura: *Blush*

Yami: Aww you look cute when you blush Yugi.

Sakura: *Yanks Yugi away* He's mine fern head!

Yami: *Growls*

Kero: Please read and review.