Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Chobits Fan Fiction ❯ Bunny Ears ❯ You Wish! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Now, who really needs disclaimers? We don't own the english language, do we? I thought Webster did. But we don't add Disclaimers to everything we say, do we? No. Rah...but hey. I don't own Yugioh or Chobits. There.

Author's Notes: Long time no update.

Chapter Two- You Wish!

Yugi's eyes fluttered open to a sunlit room, and surprisingly, no stench. Sitting up in his bed, he sniffed the room, wondering why the bunnies didn't stink. He noticed they were all fed and watered too.

"What the hell?"

He jumped off his bed and walked over to the cages, just to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. Nope...the feeders were full, as were the water bottles.

"Musta been Gramps..." Yugi muttered as he stifled a yawn. He turned to leave his room, throwing his shirt off before he walked through the door.

"Gramps....I'm gonna take my shower before we leave. Go ahead and get breakfast started though!" He thought he heard the clatter of dishes washing. Satisfied, he turned the door nob to the bathroom and stepped in.

"I'm blue, da ba di, da ba die, if I was green I would die..." Yugi sang softly as he got undressed. He took out his contacts before reaching his hand in the shower and turning on the hot water. Looking in the mirror, Yugi smiled and flexed. He made a few different faces before the steam made the mirror white and no longer reflectable.

He put one foot in, then the other. Then he turned around so his face was no longer directly in water.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" He screamed out as he was met with a large pair of breasts. The shock made him slip on the floor and he bagan to fall. Two strong arms grabbed him before he could fall.

"You should be more careful."

By now, Yugi was hyperventalating. His shaking hands reached behind him and switched off the water. As the water flowed into the drain, memories flooded back to Yugi's mind.

-Flashback--

Yugi ran into the house and grabbed his skateboard. He hurried outside, laying the board by the persocom. She was very heavy, but he managed to get her onto the board. Then he bagan the task of rolling her into the house.

After a few minutes of that, he bagan looking for a way to turn her on. Yugi had read all about persocoms before, just in case he ever got one.

He looked on her back for the on switch, but saw none. He searched her legs, her head, her arms, everywhere for the button, but to no avail.

"I've looked everywhere! Where is that damn button? I've looked everywhere...but there..." He felt kind of perverted doing this, but it was just turning on a persocom, right? If you need a compute,r you need one. Who cares where the button is?

Yugi pulled off her shirt and threw it aside. Underneath taht was a black lacy bra.Lifting her up slightly, he held her in his arms as he attempted to unlatch the bra. It fell off and he felt soft breats push against his chest. Yugi blushed furiously and quickly laid her back down. That's when he noticed it.

In the center of the left breast was a small red button.

"That has to be the button..." He muttered, staring at it. Gulping, he drew a shaky finger to it. His finger sunk into it a bit as he pressed the button. He pulled his hand back quickly as he heard a buzzing noise.

The persocom's eyes blinked and shined as it sat up suddenly. Her hair blew softly around from an invisable breeze. Meeting Yugi's gaze, she reached her arms out.

"Je'taime..." She muttered, crawling closer to Yugi. She wrapped her arms around him.

Yugi was shocked. There was a half naked, perfectly built persocom in his house, hugging him. He felt a tingle run through him as her breasts pressed against him once more. Deciding there was nothing more to do, he returned the hug.

"Je'taime..." she said once more.

-End Flashback--

Yugi tried to remember what happened after that, but his memory failed him.

"W-what are you doing in a the shower?" Yugi asked her.

"After you went to sleep, I cleaned the house for you. In your room, I found a black book. I read it."

"You read my journal?!?!!" Yugi yelled out. That was personal! Even if she was just a persocom..what had she read?"

"I saw one page in there. It was a dream, you called it. You dreamt about making out with girls. Waking up and finding naked girls in your shower. You said you liked that. I am here to serve my master. However he wants me to serve him. So I made your dream come true."

It was then Yugi noticed that the persocom was completely naked. He felt his face quickly change red.

"B-b-b-b-but....NO! Don't read that again, ok?! That's not even a very important dream to me... what i really want to do is nevermind because I'm not gonna tell you! Who knows what you'll do if I told you that..."

Yugi continued to nervously ramble as the persocom stepped out of the shower. She grabbed a nearby towel and wrapped up in it.

"Oh...to answer one of your questions...you're a little bigger than average sized."

"WHAT?!!?!?!!?"

Author's Notes: Well, that's the end of this chapter. You may not get the drift of this story. It gets better, I promise. I'll give you a little hint- EVIL PERSOCOMS!!! ^.^ If you want to read something pretty good by me (or so the reviews say), read Dark Duel of Demons. Kingdom Hearts/Inuyasha/Yugioh crossover. ^.^ Ja ne!