Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Welcome to Domino ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- Ok the second part is up!

Joey- *In dark corner* Evil… monkeys…

Yugi- Come on Joey it's not that bad.

Joey- Evil…

Marik- Ha and you thought I was evil look at her.

Fox- MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… That's right you pathetic human cower in fear for I and my evil monkeys shall rule all! MEUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…!

Kaiba- Will you knock it off!?

Fox- T_T fine…

Mokuba- ^_^;;;; All righty then… Fox doesn't own anything.

Bakura- Now we can all sleep at night knowing we are safe until Fox continues writing.

Fox- That's a great idea Baky!

Bakura- -_-*** must you call me that?

Fox- Yup! Now I'll continue the story and get the third chapter ready!

They ran quite a distance into the park to see what it was that landed. They moved a few bushes where they saw it crash but saw nothing.

"Think we were just seeing things?" Ryou asked as he stood up straight and looked at the others.

"I don't think we could all hallucinate the same thing," Bakura stated as he stood next to Ryou.

They all soon stopped and turned to go home when they heard something groan. Everyone looked back to see something but couldn't find anything.

"What do you think it was?" Serenity asked as she clanged to Joey's arm.

"I'm sure it was just someone pulling a trick or something," reassured Joey, "HEY IF ANYONE IS OUT THERE MAKING THAT CREEPY NOISE THEN COME OUT!"

They couldn't hear much but this low foreign language they never heard before.

"Auron…Frana yna oui? Fro tet oui mayja? Frana ic Tidus?" (Auron... Where are you? Why did you leave? Where is Tidus?). (This is Al Bhed, not something I made up).

The gang got really freaked out when they heard it. They thought of it as a chant to send them to the shadow realm, but Yami and Bakura knew better.

"This is no chant for the shadow realm, these sound more like cries of help," stated Yami as he looked around.

"Then someone might need our help. Come on we have to search more," stated Tea.

"Listen I don't see why we have to look for this person. I mean what if it's not a person at all?" Joey said as he walked forwards.

Tea was angered by this and therefore tripped him. He stumbled and landed flat on his face where a bush was. The others laughed as Joey picked his head up. Once again he heard the voice only it was louder where he was.

"Auron…Frana yna oui? Fro tet oui mayja? Frana ic Tidus?"

Joey jerked his head around and that's when he saw her. Under a far off tree away from them was a girl. She seemed to be about their age with long black hair and wore a cloak. She was unconscious under the tree. Joey jumped to his feet and turned back smiling at the others.

"Hey you'll never guess what I found," he said tauntingly.

"What?" they questioned.

"What's been freaking us out hopefully, come on," he said and ran off.

They all followed closely behind. Joey soon came to a stop as he approached the girl. Her eyes were shut tight as she whispered, "Auron… yna oui kuehk du mad sa tae? (Auron… are you going to let me die?)"

Everyone looked at her oddly as Joey picked her up in her arms. Blood dripped from her arms as some dripped from her cheek and stomach.

"Come on she has to see some medical attention right away," stated Ryou as he looked at her and then looked at the others.

"But the hospital is too far to walk from here," Marik stated.

"We can take her to the Game Shop. My grandpa knows some things about medical care," Yugi said.

They nodded and rushed towards the Game Shop as fast as they could.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The rain came down harder as Yugi and his friends busted through the doors of the Game Shop. His grandfather was quite surprised but recovered quickly when he saw his grandson and friends soaked from the rain.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"No time, we need you to help this girl," Yugi said.

His grandfather looked pasted them and looked at the girl. The blood dripped off of her and landed on the wet floor. He gasped.

"Quickly up stairs with her now," he demanded.

Without a moments hesitation they rushed up the stairs with the girl whispering more of the foreign language. When they made it up stairs Joey rested the girl on the couch. They pulled off her cloak as Yugi's grandfather quickly pulled out a first aid kit, and began tending to her wounds. That's when they heard her humming a light tune. It was a beautiful and flowed smoothly and then she sang it in a sweet singsong voice.

"Ieyui, Nobomenu, Renmiri, Yojuyogo, Hasatekanae, Kutamae (Pray Savior, Dream child of prayer, Forever and ever, Bring us peace) (Hymn of Faith)," she sang.

Yugi's grandfather was still patching up the wounds with the medical tape and cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. When the alcohol pressed against her open wounds she tightened up and gave a weak wince. They stared at her with worried faces.

"Do you think she'll be ok?" Tristan asked.

"Hopefully, I would like to know where she learned such a language," Ryou stated, "It's nothing I have ever heard of."

Yugi's grandfather didn't pay any attention to this as he continued to tend to the girls wounds. Several minutes later he was finally done. He looked up at Yugi and the others with a grand smile on his face.

"She's going to be fine," he said.

They smiled grateful that she was going to be fine.

"But where did you find her in such a condition?" Mr. Moto (I don't feeling like saying "Yugi's grandfather").

"We just found her like this," stated Mai.

"In the woods," added Marik.

Mr. Moto looked down at her.

"She's lucky. Those wounds she got could have gotten infected if you didn't bring her here sooner. Though I don't quite know who she is calling out for," Mr. Moto stated to the others.

"Yuna bmayca ramb sa (please save me). Yuna," she cried and with that fell asleep.

Everyone gasped for they thought she was dead. Ryou look her pulse quickly and gave a sigh of relief while telling the others she was still alive just sleeping. They all let out a sigh of relief as Mr. Moto suggest they go home and go to sleep as well. Some of them detested to go home and wanted to stay but only two could stay.

"Ok let's draw sticks to see who can stay," Yugi suggested.

Yugi got the sticks and let Joey, Tristan, Tea, Mai, Duke, Marik, Ryou, and Bakura. They all drew at the same time. The two that would stay the night are… Marik and Joey! Everyone left the game shop only to return tomorrow to see how she was doing. Yugi and Yami got out some blankets and pillows for Joey and Marik as they decided where to sleep. Joey would sleep on the floor of Yugi's room as Marik slept on the floor of Yami's room

During the night they took shifts to watch over her. She didn't sleep peacefully for the whole night. Her breathing was short and sharp, she struggled a bit, and her eyes were shut tight. One point in the night all of them couldn't sleep and stayed up to watch her at once.

"Think she'll be ok?" Yugi asked.

"She might be but then again she seems to be fighting a lot in her sleep," Marik stated.

They all fell silent and watched over her.

"Cecdan, bmayca ramb sa (sister please help me)," she whispered.

Tears rolled down her face as she struggled even more. "Cecdan."

"Do you think she comes from another planet or something?" Joey asked out of no where.

"I don't think so. She seems human but she's just speaking another language," Yami stated.

"But none of us ever heard this language before. I've never heard anything like it," stated Marik.

Her breathing steadied and she slowly stopped struggling. "Yuna, oui lysa pylg (Yuna, you came back)."

They smiled.

"She seems to be much better," Yugi said followed by a yawn.

"Yeah, hey let's get back to sleep," Joey said walking back to Yugi's room.

They agreed and went back to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next morning, around eleven everyone came back to check on her. They walked up stairs and found her still asleep.

"And I thought I had too much beauty sleep," Mai stated dully.

"You get beauty sleep? I can't really tell," Joey stated smiling as he came out of Yugi's room dressed in his normal clothes.

Mai and Joey fought as everyone talked amongst each other. Soon they all heard a groan. They looked back and saw her slowly opening her eyes. They all stopped what they were doing and rushed towards her.

~*~*~*~Hikari's point of view~*~*~*~

I had felt as if I was just trampled by a Chocobo and had a pounding headache. I heard people's voices as I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hey she's waking up!" a girl with short brown hair cheered.

I held my head and closed my eyes again.

"Lyh oui hud cruid cu muit (Can you not shout so loud?)" I asked in Al Bhed.

"Pardon?" she asked.

I opened my eyes and saw all of them stare at me oddly. I noticed they weren't Al Bhed because of the eyes.

"Sorry I said can you not shout so loud?" I asked again.

"Oh sorry," she apologized.

"It's all right."

I sat up and buried my face in the palm of my hand. I was so confused and didn't know where I was. That's when I remembered what happened.

"Where's Auron? Where am I? Does Wakka or Lulu know where I am? Did Yuna or Rikku call me when I was gone?" I asked them with a bit of panic in my voice.

"Hey, hey, hey calm down," said the boy with blond hair and brown eyes, "One question at a time. First of all who are you?"

I placed my feet over the side of the couch I was lying in and answered, "I'm Hikari. Now who are you?"

"I'm Joey," he said.

"And my name is Tea, hi," said the short brown haired girl.

"My name is Tristan," said the boy with brown hair.

"I'm Serenity," said the young girl with log red hair.

"The name's Mia kid," stated the woman with long blond hair.

"Greetings my name is Ryou, and this is Bakura," said the boy with white hair and soft brown eyes pointing to the person leaning his back against the couch.

"I have a mouth Ryou I can speak for myself," he stated coldly.

"Yes but what are the chances you'll use that mouth to introduce yourself? Hello my name is Yami," stated the tall person with pointy, multicolored hair.

"My name's Yugi," said the short person with multicolored hair.

"And my name is Marik," stated the boy next to me with blond hair and violet eyes.

I looked at them and saw that they aren't anyone I saw from the island. Just then I felt someone clasp their hands around mine. I looked down and saw a boy with long black hair and green eyes stare up at me smiling.

"Hello my name is Duke. My how could a pretty thing like you end up so hurt?" he asked.

I gasped, "Auron! Auron is… is he here? Did he make it here too?"

I turned my head to all of them waiting for an answer but nothing came.

"Sorry you were the only one we found," stated Yugi looking a bit sad.

"Who is Auron? Is he your father?" asked Ryou.

"No Auron is one of my friends and sisters guardians," I said a bit dull as I looked around the room.

I have never seen a room like this before. There were new types of machina surrounding me. I then heard something from outside. I stood up and walked towards the near by window. I opened it and stuck my head out. It looked like Luca only there were more buildings that were much higher. I looked down and saw odd moving machina on the ground. I stuck my head back in and looked at them.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"This is Domino," stated Mai said to me.

I looked at them oddly, "Domino? Where in Spira is that?"

"Where in Spira is Spira?" Tristan asked.

"Spira is where we live."

There was silence.

"No we live on earth," stated Ryou very slowly.

"Where in Yevon am I?" I whispered to myself.

"What?" questioned Serenity.

"Nothing… Wait, where's my cloak?" I asked.

Yugi dashed out of the room and seconds later appeared next to me with my cloak in hand. Smiling I grabbed in and put it on. It was bloody and torn. I sighed as I looked at it and checked the inside pockets. A small hole started in one but I didn't notice it and one of my dress spheres fell out. It rolled down towards Bakura's feet. He picked it up and looked at it.

"What is this?" he asked.

I couldn't tell him they were dress spheres. Even if he might not know what they are I couldn't risk the fact that he might steal them from me. In fact I couldn't trust these people yet until I got to know them. Quickly I snatched it out of his hand and put it in one of my other pockets, "It's nothing."

"Ok well where do you come from and what were the things you were saying?" Joey said changing the subject.

"I come from the island of Besaid. Have you heard of it?" I asked hoping they at least knew that much.

They shook their head. "Well the language I spoke is called Al Bhed. Do you at least know that?"

They shook their head. I sighed.

`I don't think I'm in Spira anymore (sorry I had to say that),' I thought as I sat on the couch with my head down.

"Hey what's wrong? Don't worry I'm sure you'll find your home somewhere soon," Marik reassured.

I looked at him and smiled, "Maybe."

Just then a voice came out of no where.

"Hikari are you there?"

"What was that?" Tea asked a bit scared.

I knew that voice, "Yuna?"

"Hikari, are you there?"

I dug through my pockets and found the machina Rikku gave me before she left.

"Yuna!" I shouted with joy.

"Hikari what happened? Wakka just called me and said you were missing!" she exclaimed.

`Nice to see you to Yuna' "Yuna I…" She cut me off.

"Hikari, you can't go wondering around all the time. What would happen if you were encountered by a fiend?"

"I…"

"You are to return to Besaid as soon as you can."

"But I can't! I'm stuck in another dimension or something. They don't know about Al Bhed, Spira, or anything I have really told them about Spira!"

There was silence.

"Another dimension?"

I nodded.

"What happened?"

I told her everything from when I woke up and walked around the island to when I saw Auron in the temple and when I woke up here. She was amazed from what I said and shook her head. I was about to tell her about when I met these people when she interrupted me.

"Hikari, don't make up stories," Yuna said.

"I'm not making up stories though. It really did happen…"

"How can that happen Hikari, Auron was sent to the far planes, remember?!"

I was getting mad at Yuna. "Like I said it was an image of him or some thing like that! I don't know!"

"Why can't you be serious for once?!"

"Why can't you except it's the truth?!"

I couldn't handle her yelling at me when I was all ready stressed out of I turned it off. I held it in my hand and then fell on to a pillow.

"Hey you ok?" Joey asked.

"Just fine, my sister won't believe a word I say and she won't listen," I buried my face in my pillow, "and I can't get back home."

The sphere gave off a ringing noise. My head was still buried in the pillow as it rang.

"Shouldn't you answer it?" Marik asked.

I held it in front of him.

"You answer and tell me what she says."

It was still in my hand after a while but then slowly felt its weight leave my hand.

"Hello," I heard him answer.

There were more yells and shouts but they only lasted for a moment, "Wait you're not Hikari."

"No I'm one of her friends," he replied sweetly.

"Well I must speak to her," Yuna said.

I turned my head and saw Marik staring at me a bit clueless. That's when I heard Rikku's voice, "Here let me talk to her. Hey Hikari! Wake your butt up all ready!"

I sat up as Marik handed me the sphere.

"What?" I answered grimly.

"Listen I really believe you're in a different dimension right now but you can't take it out on Yuna. She's just worried about you. You should see the new gray hairs she got."

I laughed as I heard someone yell in the background. Rikku laughed as well and then turned her attention towards me.

"Hikari oui Lyh'd ica ouin sykel un tnacc crbanac drara ihtancduut (Hikari you can't use your magic or dress spheres there understood?)"

"Why?"

"If someone saw you use them then you might be in big trouble, you know?" she said.

Reluctantly I nodded in agreement. She smiled, "Good now that we have that done, Shinra is trying to find out how you can get back here. It's going to take some time and but I'm sure he'll figure out a way soon."

I smiled and nodded, "Ok Rikku and thanks."

"Right, anything for a Gullwing!" she shouted with joy.

"Um… Right! I'll talk to you guys later then."

We said our good byes and I hung up.

"Gullwings? Who or what are they?" Mai asked looking over my shoulder at the sphere.

"The Gullwings are a group of sphere hunters, well where I come from. They travel all over Spira and take well these," I said holding up a sphere.

Mai looked at it dully. "Why would anyone want one of these?" She threw it back towards me. I slightly panic and caught it in my hands just in time so it didn't hit the floor. I sighed and looked back at her.

"Where I come from these things can be used for anything. A communicator, a video recorder, or depending how you use it, it can be a weapon."

"A weapon, how, what you throw it at someone?" Mai asked.

I've all ready said too much. If I show them my dress spheres then I would have all ready broke my promise with Rikku. I sighed, "Forget about it."

"Ok… well how about we get to know each other while showing you the city?" Duke said sitting next to me and placing his arm around my shoulders.

"Ok why not?"

I stood up and the others went ahead of me as Duke stayed by my side. I didn't really like him doing that but I didn't want to hurt his feelings. We walked down the stairs and entered a different room. It wasn't really, really big, but it was big. It was full of cards though. The cards were the size of normal ones only they had fiends on them.

"Hey grandpa she's wake!" Yugi shouted as he ran behind the counter where an old man was working.

I stepped up to the counter and looked at the items through the glass. They were cards only they had pictures of dragon based fiends on them.

"Why hello there, you were quite hurt yesterday are you feeling better?" the old name asked.

I smiled at him and nodded, "Yes a lot better, thank you."

"Well you may call me Mr. Moto."

"My name is Hikari, thank you for helping me."

"No problem at all."

"Grandpa we are going to show Hikari around the city. Well be back later ok?"

"All right have fun."

I was still looking at the different cards depicting different fiends as we walked out the door. The sun was bright as I squinted a bit and shielded my eyes from the sun light.

"This is Domino," Joey stated.

I was right. It was like Luca only it was bigger and the buildings were higher. I stared up at the buildings in awe as we walked down the streets. At points I would get dizzy but kept my balance. They showed me arcades, fast food restaurants, and a huge building called Kaiba Corp.

"Kaiba Corp has the most advance technology and makes the best dueling equipment," Tristan said.

"Dueling?" I asked a bit confused.

"What, you don't have dueling where you come from?!" Joey shouted with surprise.

I shook my head and he grabbed my hand and dragged me to another huge building.

"You have no idea what you're missing."

We continued running when we heard someone yell to Yugi.

"Hey Yugi!"

We all stopped and looked across the street. There a small boy with black hair and almost black eyes waved at us. Yugi and the others waved back.

"Hey Mokuba!" The small boy looked across the black ground and ran towards us.

Just then, a huge machina went speeding towards him. It didn't slow down as the one called Mokuba entered the center.

"Mokuba watch out!" Tea shouted.

He stopped and looked at the speeding machina. He didn't move.

~*~*~*~*~

Fox- BUM… BUM…BUM…

Mokuba- Hey wait what's going to happen to me?

Fox- I don't know. Maybe I'll make you're brother rape or Pegasus will come back and rape him. Or we can have a little Yaoi threesome with Yugi, Marik, and Bakura. Or…

Everyone- SHUT UP!!!!

Fox- … Ok… jeez… you guys don't have to get all out of hand about things.

Mokuba- What's rape?

Fox- Unwanted sex.

Mokuba- What's sex?

Fox- Well it's when… (muffled voice)

Kaiba- *Covers Fox's mouth with hand* Review.