Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Dance Dance Revolution ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- Part 4 everybody!

Kaiba- Please…

Fox-… I swear if you ask me one more time…

Kaiba- Just one time and I'll stop.

Fox- You promise?

Kaiba- If I ask anymore times you can kill me.

Fox- Ok ^_^ *walks off with Kaiba*

Mokuba- So… are they…

Jess- Ooooooo… Kaiba and Fox… do the horizontal polka…

Mokuba- … horizontal polka?

Jess- There are many ways of saying sex.

Yugi- Ok Fox doesn't own anything!

~*~*~*~Hikari's POV~*~*~*~

"Come on this way," Joey said running in front of us.

We stood in front of the arcade. It was pretty cool. We walked inside and my ears were flooded by loud noises and blinking lights coming from different machina. I looked around and walked in slowly. Just then Tea grabbed my hand and tugged me forwards.

"Come on Hikari there's something I want you to try out with me," she said smiling.

"Ok," I said as she dragged me through the crowd.

"Here she goes again," stated Yugi slapping his palm to his head.

We ran to the side of the arcade where a giant machina stood. It had a huge screen and to platforms with arrows in front.

"This is called "Dance, Dance Revolution. It's one of the best games ever!" Tea exclaimed.

"The only reason why you think it's the greatest is because it's the only one you're good at," Bakura whispered.

"(Flamed background) -_-** What was that Bakura?" Tea asked glaring at him.

"Anyone else see the flames?" I asked the others.

"*sweat drop* ^_^;;; Nothing." (Even Bakura knows not to get Tea angry.)

"Come on Hikari let's go," Tea said dragging me wit her to the stage.

"^_^;;;…"

We stood on the machina. Tea was on the red platform and I stood on the blue one.

"This is a dance game. All you have to do is follow the arrows. When they hit the top arrows hit the arrow ok."

"@_@ Wait so when the arrows hit the top arrows hit the arrows here right?" I said pointing at the bottom.

"Yeah ready?"

I got my game face on and smiled looking at the screen. "Yeah."

Music started as we started dancing. These moves were nothing compared to the ones I can do in the Songstress dress sphere and the Berserker dress sphere (for Rikku after you win a battle with that dress sphere on her she break dances sort of). After five minutes of dancing the game ended. Tea and I stood there waiting for our scores. The winner was… ME! Tea was crushed after this defeat. She never lost a match of "Dance, Dance Revolution" before except for today. I got high score and Tea was stuck in second place. We got off the platform and met up with the others there.

"Good show Hikari," Ryou praised.

"That was really cool Hikari," Serenity stated.

"Yes well done," stated Yami.

"Where did you learn to move like that?" Mai asked.

"This is nothing compared to…" I covered my mouth. `Stupid you aren't supposed to tell them about the dress spheres.'

"Compared to what?" Mai asked.

I stood up straight and scratched the back of my head, "^_^;;; Nothing."

"Well come on let's go check out the other games," suggested Yugi.

Joey and Tristan were off while the rest of us followed them.

"Think they do one of their stupid bets?" asked Mai.

"Probably. Let's go watch to see who has to do what," Duke said smiling.

"Ah, yes. Let's go watch another one of them lose to have to go parading around town in a dress or with pink hair," Bakura said followed by an evil laugh.

(Everyone but Bakura and Tea who was sulking in the corner) ^_^;;;;;…

"Think he's too into it?" Yugi whispered to Ryou.

"Probably, you know how he likes to watch others being tortured," stated Ryou.

We found Joey and Tristan playing a video a fighting video game called "Inuyasha". Joey was the one with white hair and dog ears wielding a huge sword (Inuyasha), while Tristan was the one in dark purple with a staff (Miroku). They stood there pressing buttons on the machina in front of them yelling at it.

"Come on Inuyasha use the wind scar all ready!" Joey shouted while pressing the buttons.

"Ha, you'll have to fight off Miroku and his wind tunnel before you can do that!" Tristan shouted while pressing more buttons.

Just then a screen flashed in front of us. It said `Miroku wins' in big flashing letters. Joey fell to the ground in defeat as Tristan jumped with joy. We walked towards them.

"So what does Joey have to do this time?" asked Mai.

Tristan turned to face us smiling. "Loser, meaning Joey, has to walk around in a dog suit for the whole day outside." The others laughed but I didn't.

"Why would Joey have to do that?"

"It's called a bet. Loser has to do what the winner says," Mai stated, "In this case Joey has to wear a dog suit."

I looked at Joey sympathetically and placed my hand on his shoulder. "It's ok Joey it can't be that bad."

"What do you mean? Do you know how embarrassing this is gonna be?" he asked.

I nodded. I know how embarrassing it was. I once placed a bet with Yuna. The game was a shooting game. Whoever had the most points won, loser had to walk around in a Moogle outfit for the day. I was inexperienced and too proud and full of myself to even think that I would lose. I guess I had quite an ego back then. Yuna won of course and well… let's just say that I gained a new name, the official Moogle of Besaid.

I was blush even thinking about that day. It was one of the most embarrassing that happened to me in Spira and no ever let it down. Everyone looked at me oddly.

"Hey you ok?" Joey asked standing up.

I looked up at him blushing. "^_^; Yeah everything is fine."

We left the arcade and walked down the side on the gray ground beneath us.

"So what do you do in Spira? I mean with out the arcades and stuff what do you do for fun?" Joey asked.

"Well I would read, walk around the island, go swimming on the beach, train, but the thing I like to do best is play blitz ball."

"Blitz ball, what's that?" Serenity asked.

"Well it's a water sport to get you started. In Spira we hold championships every year. The players would gather in the Blitz dome when it was filled with water, and then the game would start."

"What filled with water? Then how do they hold their breath that long?" Yugi asked.

"It takes a lot of physical endurance. Blitz players have to hold their breath for at least five minutes under water and swim at the same time. Anyways we have to shot the blitz ball into the neat. We can take it as far as we can but people from other teams can defend against you so you'll have to fight your way through them."

"Hey you think you can give us a demonstration of blitz ball?" Duke asked.

"I guess is there a beach near by and does anyone have a light bouncy sports type of ball?"

"Yeah I have one at the game shop," stated Yugi.

"And the beach is only a mile or two away no big deal," Tristan said.

"Ok then. Let's go play some blitz ball.

Of course we stopped at everyone's house to get their swim suits. Mai lent me one of hers which was a pretty good fit. We even got to take Mai's car to the beach. Sure we didn't fit in to perfectly (it was her convertibly) but we managed.

~*~*~ At the beach~*~*~

I got out the changing room with one Mai's swim suits on. Joey, Tristan, and Duke whistled but I ignored it. Yugi handed me the black and white sports ball he brought with him.

"This is how you blitz."

I put the ball on the ground in front of me. I scooped it up on my foot and balanced it there for a while. Then I kicked it up in the air and bounced it higher on my head. Finally I jumped in the air about the same height as the blitz ball, twisted my body (picture the final move Tidus does for the Jecht Shot) and when the ball was in perfect align meant with my foot, I kicked it out to sea. Everyone watched as I flew over the water and then slowly stopped at least a mile or two out.

"Wow," stated Joey slowly.

"I'll get it," I offered as I walked towards the water.

"What are you crazy? You'll get tired when you're halfway out."

"You don't know blitz very well do you?" I asked as I ran over and jumped landing at least two feet out.

I dove under water and swam out. I heard more splashes in the water meaning that everyone jumped in. I swam a bit faster and when the ball was under me I popped my head up and looked back. Joey was right, if it was a normal person they would have been tired, but I trained in blitz ball too much to even start up a sweat. I dove again and swam back towards the others. The soccer ball, as the referred it to, was rested under one arm as I swam towards them. When I got close enough to start seeing their feet I popped my head up and shook to hair out of my eyes. They looked at me smiling.

"Wow talk about endurance," stated Tristan.

"Are all you in Spira that good and fast at swimming?" Ryou asked.

"Only blitz players."

I then looked up at the sky picturing Tidus watching me say this. I decided to talk to him even though he wasn't there, "You hear that Tidus! Next time you come to Spira, one-on-one, you and me got it! I'm gonna kick your butt to show you I can play blitz or not!"

The other looked at my smiling as I smiled at the sky. `You had better come back.'

The sun was now setting and it was time to decide on where I was going to stay. Once again they settled it with the drawing of the sticks, but I had a better idea.

"Hey how about I just sleep in a tree tonight? I've done it in Spira so it can't be much different right?"

They looked at me oddly.

"Do you live in a tree or something?" Mai asked.

"No it's just that I would get so caught up in my reading that sometimes I would fall asleep in a tree. Then the next morning Yuna would search all over Besaid for me. It would drive her crazy when I didn't answer because I was still sleeping."

"Well I guess you can sleep in the park, but if you need any place to sleep then you remember where our houses are right?" Yami asked a bit worried.

I nodded, "Don't worry I'll be fine. I'll be sleeping in the park, same place as this afternoon ok. See you guys then."

I went into the changing room, changed into my normal clothes and Mai drove us to the park. We said our good bye and I was off.

~*~*~*Kaiba's POV~*~*~*~

The sun was setting and I became restless in my work. All day I couldn't stop thinking of her. Every time I closed my eyes she was there looking at me, every time the room would fall silent I would hear her lilting voice. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my blue coat (you know the one from duelist kingdom) and walked out my office area. I closed the door behind me and walked down the hallway and towards the stairs. Mokuba ran into me as I got off the stairs.

"Hey Seto, where are you going?"

"Out."

"Oh I get it, out to find Hikari right. Well chances are she'll be in the park or maybe…"

"I'm going for a walk Mokuba. Stay here and go to bed."

Before Mokuba could say anything I shut the door.

~*~*~*Hikari's POV*~*~*~

I found the tree I was in earlier and threw my things on my back and climbed up like before. I rested on the highest branch and looked up at the stars. The sparkled in the night sky like diamonds. Birds flew by and slowly flashes of light appeared in front of me.

"Pyreflies (you have no idea how long it took me to remember that name and learn how to spell it right)?" I whispered to myself.

I lifted my hand and one fell on it. They weren't the Pyreflies at Spira they were different. One of them handed on my nose quickly but then flew away. Smiling I jumped out of the tree and walked around. The park seemed quieter now that everyone was gone, only a few people getting back home that's all.

I walked around for quite some time. Everything was empty and the wind blew some flower petals my way. It was peaceful. I continued to walk until I felt my foot slip but I didn't react quick enough. I screamed.

~*~*~*~Seto's POV~*~*~*~

I walked around staring at my feet the whole time. Hikari was still in my head.

`Hey Kaiba.' `No, no I wasn't spying. I was just… um…' `Hey get back here you!'

They seemed to echo in my head. Every word she said to me, every look she gave me. I thought I was going to go mad if I didn't hear voice or see her at least once before the day ended. I was walking past the park now. I thought maybe I could catch a glimpse of her here and then I would be happy. I walked for sometime and went back to the spot where we talked.

`No, in fact I had a pleasant conversation with him. He was quite polite now that I think about it.'

Her voice rang in my head making my face warm up again. I've never felt this way before towards a girl… no wait towards a woman, a beautiful one at that (thank God for sappy love stories). Wait why am I thinking this about her? Could it be? Did I actually fall in love? I tried to shake that thought off but it never left. I only thought of her.

"AAHHHHHHH…!"

I jerked my head up quickly after the scream. `That's was Hikari!' A burst of energy rushed through me as I ran to where the scream came from.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jess- It's the end of the chapter and they are still going at it?

Everyone- *nod*

Jess- Damn… I need doughnuts. *takes out a box of doughnuts.

Vash the stampede- DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!

Jess- Oh hell no boy these doughnuts are mine.

Vash- I don't think so *tackles Jess and tried to grab doughnuts*

Jess- These are mine you freakin dumb ass.

Vash- Hand em over!

Everyone- O.O

*30 minutes later*

Vash- Ha ha the doughnuts are mine!

Jess- Off my doughnuts! *tackles Vash to ground and starts a fight again*

Joey- Please review while we wait for Fox and Kaiba and Jess and this dude with pointy yellow hair.

Vash- IT'S VASH!!!!!