Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Morning at Kaiba's! Hearing Voices ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- Cool the next chapter is up!

Bakura- Still didn't find your friend Jess?

Kaiba- You say it like it's a bad thing.

Joey- I'm with Kaiba on that one and we hardly agree on anything.

Fox- I wonder where she is.

*Jess runs up to us.*

Jess- I'M BACK AND BETTER THEN EVER… FOR CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR! THE HESS TRUCK'S HERE!

Fox-… it's August.

Jess- You know what, Hiei's hot.

Fox- -_-;;; wrong anime Jess.

Jess-… you know what, Bakura's cute. BAKURA!! *Hugs Bakura* Aw… you're so cute with the weird accent.

Joey-… Fox doesn't own anything.

Kaiba- For once listen to Wheeler.

Bakura- Help… can't… breath…

~*~*~Next Morning~*~*~

"HEY HIKARI WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I stirred and slowly opened my eyes. I stretched for a moment with my eyes closed and looked down. There I saw Tea, Mai, and Serenity down there calling my name. Smiling and in a pretty good mood I whistled.

It was the whistle Tidus showed me. I caught on pretty quick as how to do it and well… Yuna had some trouble doing it but was learning. Whenever we got separated we would whistle like that and we would come running whistling to let the person know we were on our way. When Tidus left, Yuna stood at the docks whistling hoping to hear him whistle back.

They looked up and I jumped down in front of them. I smiled at them and they smiled back.

"Hey Hikari so how did you sleep?" Tea asked.

"Pretty good." I looked around and noticed the others weren't around. "Hey where are the guys?"

"Well since you might be here for sometime I thought maybe we could go shopping for a while and get you some clothes. You know like girls' day out or something," stated Mai.

"No that's ok. Besides I hate shopping (dude, that's all me right there. I hate shopping so freakin much).

"But Hikari how are you going wear different clothes? You aren't going to wear the same clothes are you?" Serenity asked.

Mai placed her arm around my shoulders. "Well if you don't want to go shopping then why don't we go and raid our closets for you?"

I had no say in this. Quickly I grabbed my things and they started to drag me away and into Mai's car. We stopped at their houses but I really didn't really like any of the outfits. Nothing was really my taste or the style I liked for casual clothes. They sighed in defeat as we walked out of Mai's house.

"I can't believe you didn't like any of our clothes," stated Mai as she got back into her car.

Tea and Serenity followed but I stayed behind.

"Hey aren't you coming?" Tea asked.

I shook my head. "No I think I'll wonder around for a while."

They were silent for a while.

"Ok but we are going to be at Yugi's place ok. You know where that is?" Mai asked as she placed her sun glasses on.

I nodded and they drove away. I walked down the streets for sometime. I wanted to take a shower and get some clean clothes instead of wearing these rags. Looking down I thought about it and then Kaiba popped into my mind. I remembered what happened last night and smiled. Just then I bumped into someone. I staggered back and looked up. There was Kaiba looking at me smiling. I smiled back.

"Kaiba," I said walking towards him.

"Good morning Hikari," he said smiling down at me.

"So why are you up this early?"

"I was going to the park to see you but I guess I don't have to now."

We smiled at each other and then started walking the way I was going. He looked at me and asked: "Hikari would you like some new clothes?"

I nodded. "New clothes would be nice."

"We can go to my house. Mokuba is sleeping and everyone in the house will say nothing to you."

I nodded again and we started off towards Kaiba's mansion. He had told me before that he was the owner of a large company. He owned it by the age of 16 and now is the full time owner of a multi millionaire company. I didn't love him because of that though; I loved him for who he is.

~*~*At Kaiba's Mansion*~*~

Kaiba crept in first and then singled me inside. I crept in as well. He didn't want to wake Mokuba up and the workers were out and about. We raced up stairs into his bedroom quickly and shut the door behind us.

"Here," he handed me a towel, "why don't you take a shower. I'll bring my breakfast up here to eat while you shower. Then I give you some new clothes ok?"

I nodded as he showed me the bathroom and how to work the water power and foists. He then left and I undressed and went inside the shower.

~*~*~*Seto's POV*~*~*~

I rushed down the stairs and down the hallways to the dinning area. When I opened the door I looked inside and saw Mokuba sitting there eating happily. He looked up and smiled.

"Hey Seto, I didn't know where you were this morning so I started eating without you."

"That's ok." I glanced around and saw my plate and coffee. "I'm going to eat upstairs."

"Why?"

I scooped up my plate and coffee. "So I could get more work done."

"Hey I'm done eating how about I help?"
"No, no that won't be necessary."

"Seto… are you hiding something?"

"^_^; No of course not, Mokuba."

"You're hiding something… and I bet it's upstairs!"

He rushed upstairs and towards my room. I put my plate and coffee down and rushed after him. I just hoped he won't open the door on Hikari. Mokuba was all ready in my room by the time I reached the door. He noticed the cloak on the floor and looked at it. A smile crept up on his face.

"This is Hikari's cloak isn't it Seto?"

"I…uh…"

"It's ok. Hey she might need some new clothes. If she's going to wear your clothes then make sure you give her a belt for the pants. They might be too big."

Mokuba then left the room with me speechless.

~*~*~*Hikari's POV*~*~

I walked out the bathroom with steam following me and stood in the bathroom doorway with a towel on and under garments on under that. I looked around and saw Kaiba staring out into space with his mouth open. Smiling I walked over and closed his mouth. He blinked and looked at me. "Don't want you to swallow a bug."

I smiled and his eyes softened.

"Well let's get you some clothes."

He walked over to a closet and opened the door. He looked inside and dug through it. Kaiba then threw me a shirt.

"Here try that on while I find you a pair of pants." I pulled off my towel and put the shirt on it cover me just to about the middle of my thighs. It was black with short sleeves. I kind of liked it.

He then threw me a pair of pants. They were navy blue and didn't close by the bottom so they were flat and had no curves like the girls clothes. That was a good thing, I didn't like them.

I slid them on as Kaiba turned back to face me. I looked up at him as I pulled them up. He was red as I zipped them up and sealed them with the button. Spreading out my arms, I looked down at my clothes. They were extremely baggy and the pants were sliding off me. Quickly I pulled them up looking at Kaiba. He was laughing lightly and I giggled myself. I had forgotten that he was a boy and I changed in front of him. It didn't bother me with the dress spheres though because they didn't show you. Kaiba walked up to me and handed me a belt. I knew what one was but never used one in my life or seen anyone use one.

"Here this will make it so that your pants don't fall down," he said holding it out to me.

"Thanks."

I took it and wrapped it around my pants. That was as much as I could do before it fell to the floor. Kaiba laughed as I looked at him. He then slowly stopped and picked it up.

"Here."

Kaiba kneeled right in front of me and looped the belt trough the straps in the pants. His hands then went around the back and looped the belt. I was blushing seeing where his head was and knowing where his hands were. He was done in back (man does that sound wrong) and moved his hands to the front (why was I blessed with a sick mind?). Finally he looped it through the last loop. The redness in my face was slowly fading, but then came back when he pulled. I was unaware that would happen and stepped forwards. His head was right `there' and my hands gripped his head so I won't fall further. Man was that stupid. To make the situation worst the door opened and sadly enough it was Mokuba.

"Hey big…"

He stopped when he saw the position we were in. I was red and I felt Kaiba's face heat up. Mokuba was standing there for a moment in silence and then left quietly. I released Kaiba's head and he stood up as fast as he could. We stood there in silence.

"So um… should we go talk to him?" I asked.

"I don't think so, that might make the situation worst."

He glanced over at me and I glanced at him. Oddly enough there was a strange look on his face. He was smiling but it was a different smile, almost seducing. His eyes were different. They were somewhat soft and yet at the same time wanted something. It scared me.

"Kaiba?" I asked softly.

He blinked and looked at me the same as always. I felt happy.

"I better get going to Yugi's. They might be worried about me."

I kissed him gently and then walked away. Before I walked out the door I waved good bye and then ran off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So there I was just a walking down the street (singing Do wa didi… I'll stop now) heading over to Yugi's. I knew not to tell them about Kaiba or my sister about it either. Rikku would tell everyone and I didn't know Piane well enough. So it was just our secret.

I turned the corner and ran into someone. No really I ran into them. I stepped back and so did the person rubbing his nose. It was Joey.

"Ow… Oh hey Hikari nice running into you," he said smiling.

"Ow wish I could say the same. Your nose is really hard," I said rubbing my head.

He laughed and the others showed up next to him.

"I told you, you should have stayed back with the rest of us," Tristan said.

"Well at least I found her," Joey stated and stopped rubbing his nose.

"Hey Joey I thought you had to where that dog suite because if the bet," I said.

Tristan walked up next to him and placed a friendly hand on his shoulder smiling.

"Yeah but I figured he didn't have to embarrass himself in front of another girl, so he is going to do it on the last day for you," he said smiling.

Joey brought up a fake smile but I knew he really wanted to hurt Tristan. We walked around the city for a while. No one really noticed my clothes because I wore my cloak over it.

"Now that we are all together how about we find something to do?" suggested Serenity.

We stood there in silence for a while until we all heard Joey's and Tristan's stomach growl. They were blushing and covered their stomach with their hands as we looked at them oddly.

"We kind of forgot to eat breakfast at my place because we were in a rush," Tristan stated.

"Well then how about we get breakfast for you guys?" I stated.

Joey and Tristan were happy but the others looked a bit scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well… it's just that… you've never seen these guys eat," Yugi said.

~*~*~At pizza place~*~*~

"See," Yugi said pointing at Tristan and Joey as they literally engulfed the food in front of them.

They had a pile of pizza for about five minutes and then it was reduced to only a couple of slices then the ordered more. We all stood there away from them.

"When Joey and Tristan eat it's sort of like a black hole effect," Ryou stated.

"Or in other words everything around them gets sucked in," explained Marik.

We watched in horror as they engulfed everything. Just then my sphere rang. I looked down and smiled.

`Saved by the sphere.' I'll be outside ok."

I walked outside and answered it quickly.

"Hikari we found a way for you to come back," Yuna said happily.

"Oh that's great," I said smiling.

I was lying. This wasn't great. I've finally found friends and got my first kiss with the perfect guy. I wanted to stay.

"Yeah, listen you are in another dimension and there are different rips in the time and space continuum. When you crossed over the rips in time and space were over lapping causing another dimension. The rip will be opened again in about a little less then a month or so," she said smiling.

"That's great," I said bringing up another fake smile.

"Hikari what's wrong? Aren't you happy?" she asked.

"Yeah I am but." Joey and the others came out, "Listen I have to go. We can talk about it later ok. Bye." I hung up and waited for the others.

"Joey I can't believe you!" shouted Tea.

"What?" he asked.

"Dude you almost bit off my hand!" Tristan yelled.

I laughed lightly. `Man I'm going to miss this.'

"So what did your sister want?" Yami asked changing the subject.

I looked down a bit depressed and then picked up my head to look at them.

"In about a month or so I have to go back home," I said glumly.

"Hey that's great!" shouted Yugi.

"No it's not. I become fond of this place. I like it here in Domino and I like hanging around with you guys," I said looking at them.

"But don't you miss your sister?" Serenity asked.

"Yes, I do but this is what I've been waiting for. For two years I've been waiting for my own adventure. A story I can call my own, and for a new place to find out its secrets. This is what I've wanted."

They all looked at me smiling. Duke wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Then we'll make this month the best for you!"

I smiled. "Thanks. Oh and hey can you guys take me back to where you found me?"

"Sure can! Come on this way!" exclaimed Duke and dragged me off with the others following.

~*~*~At the park~*~*~*

We walked for sometime in the wood area of the park. It was concealed from the rest of the area and was almost silent from where we were. Soon they stopped walking.

"You were right there," Joey said pointing at the tree.

I walked over to it and placed my hand on the trunk. Nothing happened for a while till I started glowing. I gasped and was a bit scared at first about it but I felt as if everything was going to be ok.

"Hikari get away from there!" shouted Yami but I wasn't listening.

"My sweet daughter you're back…"

"Huh?"

I looked around. I didn't see anyone but I could here someone. It was a woman's voice. It was as soft as velvet and sweeter then a flute. It made the birds turn away in shame.

"You've come back."

"To where?" I asked.

"Home."

My eyes opened as soon as the woman said that. Everyone stood over me worriedly. I sat up and held my head.

"Hikari what's wrong with you? You could have gotten hurt!" Joey shouted.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry I just couldn't help it. Something just dragged me in or something."

"Maybe you just had a long day or something. How about we go and do something. Hey I know how about karaoke? I think you'll like that," Tea suggested.

"Karaoke?" I asked.

"Not again," whined Joey and Tristan.

"Karaoke is a singing game. People compete over who has the best voice. The person with the highest score by the end of it wins," stated Ryou smiling.

"I'm sure you'll be great at it," stated Duke encouragingly.

"You think," I asked a bit surprised.

I never really sang in front of anyone. I was either too nervous or thought I wasn't that good.

"Ya, positive!" he said smiling.

Duke was always so nice to me. He probably would make a great boyfriend for someone but I loved Kaiba more then words could say. I'm sure he'll make someone else happy though.

"Come on it's this way!" Tea said dragging me behind her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fox- Stupid evil friend loving girl…

Yugi- Tell me about it.

Joey- I thought you liked her.

Kaiba- The real question is does anyone like her.

*silence*

Fox- Hey what happened to Bakura and Jess?

Kaiba- Don't know, don't care.

Joey- Same.

Yugi- Ditto.

Fox- Aw… Dittos are so cute. They're all soft and squishy.

??????-And what not!

Joey- Did anyone hear something?

Kaiba- No.

Yugi- Nope.

Fox- Nada. Ok people please review!