Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Mission Time! Breakfast at Kaiba's! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER BUT BEFORE I GO BACK TO THE EVIL PLACE!!!

Yugi- Evil place? You mean school?

Fox- SH! You mustn't speak of its evil…

Kaiba- … How is it I like you again?

Fox- Because I'm cute and cuddly and you love me.

Kaiba- *hugs me* I hate you.

Fox- *hugs back* I love you too ^_^.

Joey- Before this turns into a puke fest she doesn't own anything.

Jess- Hey Joey I'm eating here! *eats another donut*

~*~*Hikari's Dream in her POV*~*~

I opened my eyes and found myself flying over an ancient village. It had triangular objects sticking out of the ground and torches were lit instead of electricity. I found it to be quite interesting. I noticed that I was floating over the village but didn't mind it much. I liked flying. I floated around for a while until I noticed something falling from the sky.

It was a bright light falling at a great speed and finally crashing behind one of the triangular objects (ok incase you haven't figured it out yet they are pyramids.) I flew to that area to see what it was and found that it was me or at least looked like me. Everything I was wearing was a pure white. When I looked closely I found that I had wings also. The wings were rather large and also as white as snow. I wanted to touch them but people burst out of the triangular object surrounding her.

I floated and stood on the ground. They didn't notice me and even walked right through me. That's when I figured I was dreaming. The doors opened once more and everyone cleared a path for the person coming. I watched to see who it was and noticed. It turned out to be Yami. Yami had once told me about being a ruler over a place called Egypt at one time but I never knew I was apart of it.

He spoke to the guards in a foreign tongue who picked me up and dragged me away. I followed them into the triangular object and to a room covered books. Everywhere was books and some windows. Off to the right of the large room was a bed with lace drifting from the top and someone was sitting in it reading. The torches were dim around the face so I couldn't really see who it was at first. He wore white pants and a purple hat that was rather tall and looked some what ridiculous. In his hand was a book and to his side was a golden staff with an eye at the top of it.

Yami spoke with him in the unknown language and all the person did was nod. The guards placed my limp body on the bed as the person got up. The others left leaving me in the hands of this person. I moved a bit closer and saw that his facial features represented those of Kaiba's. I gasped. It was Kaiba.

A bright light surrounded me and engulfed the entire room. I looked around and noticed I was alone. Until, I heard a voice call for me.

"My precious daughter, please don't fear what fate has done."

I looked around. It was the voice from my vision I had back at the tree. I was frightened at first but soon calmed down.

"What you have witnessed was your true past. You can't do anything to change that, so now fate must play out what all ready has been started."

"Show yourself!" I demanded looking around the room.

There was a moment of silence and soon a figure appeared in front of me. She had black hair like mine and the same light green eyes. We looked to much a like and I was scared.

"Please don't fear me," she pleaded.

I calmed down and looked at her.

"Who are you?" I asked sternly.

She laughed, "I'm a bit hurt you don't remember me but then again I made it like that. I'm your mother Shina."

I looked at her awkwardly.

"You can't be my mother. She died with my father in Kilika the day Sin attacked," I stated.

"That is true. Your foster parents died but I'm your blood mother."

I shook my head in disbelief and moved away from her. "No you're lying. You are not my mother."

She looked away hurt and then looked back at me. "There is a reason why I had to leave you with them. I just didn't want to tell you. And I guess your foster parents didn't want to tell you I left you with them because then you would become sorrowful and angered by the news."

I sat down and buried my head in my knees.

"No this isn't true you're lying," I cried.

She placed her hand on my shoulder but brushed it away.

"Don't touch me," I stated not looking at her.

I felt her move away from me and then I felt myself drifting around. I was confused and hurt to know this. My parents lied to me and this woman is stating she is my mother. I didn't know who to trust now. I couldn't tell if she was lying or if my parents in the Farplane were lying. That's when I felt myself awaken.

~*~*~*Hikari's POV*~*~

I awoke in the night. I glanced around the room and saw that it was Kaiba's room. I sat up and looked at the clock. It was three in the morning. When I continued to look around, I noticed Yugi and the others here and right at my side holding my hand was Kaiba. He was sleeping so I thought I should just let him sleep. But that failed when I pulled my hand away and saw him stir. He awoke from his slumber and when he looked at me a broad smile appeared on his face.

I smiled back, "Hey."

Kaiba lunged at me and buried his face in my chest. I felt my cheeks heat up a bit but then I smiled. His cheeks were wet, meaning he was crying over me. I held him close and enjoyed the embrace I knew was true. He loved me and that's all the proof I needed to know that it may be fate that brought me here.

"Hikari I was worried that you wouldn't wake up," he whispered careful not to wake the others.

I smiled, "I missed you too and happy to know that you cared about me."

He sat up so we could look at each other in the eyes. His blue eye sparkled and a tear rolled down his cheek. He was crying. I wiped them away and held my hand at his cheek.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because I'm happy," he said and kissed my cheek.

I hugged him and held him close to me. That's when the sun slowly started to rise. The sun slowly seeped into the room and covered the entire room with its warming glow. We parted at that moment and looked at the others who began to stir. Yugi was the first to open his eyes to see me sitting up smiling. He smiled and ran to the bed side.

"Hikari you're all right!" he shouted.

That made everyone wake up. Joey jumped and the others stirred soundly but didn't awaken quickly. When Joey saw me sitting up in bed he also ran up.

"Hey you're ok!" Joey shouted with joy.

Joey smiled happily as a pillow came sailing across the room hitting him in the face.

"Will you shut up Joey!? I'm trying to sleep!" Mai shouted.

Everyone got up and slowly rubbed the sleep from their eyes. They saw me sitting up and smiled.

"Hikari you're all right!" Duke said walking towards me. He cupped my hand in his hands. "I was worried you wouldn't awaken."

I smiled and pulled my hand away from him. "Thank you for your concern but I'm fine now."

Joey stood in front of everyone. "Hey since Hikari is awake why don't we all do something together later?"

"That actually sounds like a good idea, what do you think Seto?" Mokuba asked.

Kaiba sat there for a moment. I then noticed he looked at me and smiled. "Why not?"

I smiled back and everyone even Joey was happy.

"Ok so where do we start first?" I asked only to have my sphere ring.

I answered it and saw Yuna looking back at me. I was thankful I was wearing the clothes Kaiba gave me.

"Hikari we have some news to tell you," she said a bit scared.

"Ok what is it?"

"Well we found out that you are leaving by the end of the month."

"Ok and…"

"We have another problem in Spira."

"What is it?"

"It seems that New Yevon has been keeping secrets from us."

I listened to her and so did everyone else. New Yevon, one of the groups that Spira has formed kept an ancient and evil piece of machina in their temple in Bevelle. It was called Vegnagun. Yuna said that Nooj, the leader of the Youth League, said that New Yevon thought they could control it but no one ever could. If someone were to get close to it, they could be risking the people of Spira. This machina is 1000 years old and yet this is the first time I have ever heard of such a thing.

"So you see we need some help," Yuna said after explaining Vegnagun to me.

"Wo, wo, wo, let me get this straight, this thing called Venagun or whatever can destroy a whole freakin' planet?!" Joey asked a bit frightened.

Yuna nodded, "Yes and that is why I'm asking Hikari for help."

"Me? But what can I do all the way in another dimension?" I asked.

"As long as you have the sphere you can contact Spira. Shinra made an invention in that sphere so that you can contact anyone or hack into references all over Spira. It should be at the bottom of it," Yuna said.

I looked at the bottom and noticed a small compartment in it. I looked back at Yuna and smiled.

"Don't worry Yuna. The Gullwings are always on the case!" I shouted happily.

We both laughed. It's been so long since I heard both of us laugh together like real sisters. It made me feel slightly homesick.

"All right Hikari, remember the Gullwings are on the case and we're depending on you ok, just remember to eat, sleep, and breathe this time," Yuna said recalling the last time they said `depending' to me.

One time on our journey together on Yuna's pilgrimage, everyone depended on me to research about Sin since I was the only one who knew how to hack into computers, spheres, and the base of all machinas. I got so caught up in work I guess I forgot to eat and sleep that whole night. Tidus would make fun of me and say I "probably forgot to breathe" too.

I laughed and nodded, "Don't worry, I won't let you down."

"Oh and Rikku is sending you things from our missions. They could help," Yuna said.

I nodded. We said our goodbyes and I went right to work. "Sorry guys but I have to do this research for her."

"It's ok," Yugi said.

"Maybe when you are done we can all hang out," Ryou said smiling as always.

I nodded and Marik suggested, "Hey why don't we all help you with this?"

I thought about it for a while. Yuna did talk about Vegnagun in front of them and I did show them my magic and Kaiba my newly reborn aeons. I smiled and stated, "Why not, as long as it's ok with you guys?"

They all nodded, and Kaiba agreed to help and let me use his computer. Mokuba then cleared his throat to get our attention. "Before we start how about some breakfast you guys?"

Joey and Tristan shouted with joy as they then rushed downstairs.

"We better hurry if we are going to get anything to eat," Yugi said as they all rushed out the door.

I stood up and looked out the window. Kaiba was still in the room with me. I turned to face him.

"Kaiba why were you crying for me?" I asked.

I never really had someone cry for me before. I always cried for someone else. Kaiba stood up and wrapped his arms around me. His head rested on my shoulder.

"I was crying for you because I love you too much to lose you," he said and kissed my neck tenderly.

I moved my head to the side so there is more skin for him to kiss. "You know I have to leave by the end of this month right?"

He nodded and continued to kiss me.

"I know you have to leave but can't you come back or can I come visit?" he asked.

Tears rolled down my cheek. "I don't know."

He stopped and made it so that we would face each other. His face was shocked as mine was full of tears.

~*~Seto's POV~*~

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Hikari wouldn't be able to come back to me and I couldn't even go see her. Could I really never be allowed to see my sweet angel again? I held her in a warm embrace as I felt her warm tears press against my clothes. I lifted one hand to the back of her head as the other one was wrapped around her.

"Don't worry Hikari, I swear I will see you again and then we can be together forever," I said.

I never said anything like that for as long as I lived. Hikari looked up at me, her soft greens eye were now filled with hot tears that were streaming down her face. I wiped her tears away and smiled at her. She smiled back and leaned forward to kiss me. I leaned down and kissed her tender mouth. It was soft and gentle. We then parted and looked at each other. She was smiling again and I was smiling back.

"Come on we better go," I said as I grabbed her hand gently and we walked downstairs.

~*~downstairs in Seto's POV~*~

I had to let go of her hand because our relationship was supposedly a secret and it was with everyone but Mokuba. As we entered the dinning room we were greeted with two people shouting, Wheeler and his friend Tristan.

"JOEY THAT'S PANCAKE IS MINE!" Tristan shouted running around the room after Wheeler.

Everyone watched as Wheeler bit a pancake. "It's mine now buddy!"

I cleared my throat and caught all of their attention. "What are you doing?"

Wheeler and Tristan stopped running. They looked at me and then at Hikari who was behind me.

"Hey what took you two so long?" Wheeler asked.

"I know," Tristan said as he put Hikari in a head lock, "These two were just a little busy, if you know what I mean."
I was angered by the fact that he was holding Hikari like that but embarrassed from what he said. A little blush showed on my face and so did Hikari.

"Well come on you can tell me right Hikari?" Tristan said to her while rubbing her head.

I was a bit angered seeing her like this but then her hair flew up and a gust of wind pushed Tristan away from her leaving her safe. She stood up straight and looked at him.

"Sorry about that Tristan but that kind of hurt. And what I talk about with other people isn't really any of your business, so sorry can't tell," Hikari said smiling.

I looked at her a bit surprised as she went to sit at the table. I then walked towards the table and sat. My house has never been this noisy and everyone was smiling. Every now and then I would glance at Hikari and she would glance back and smile. When we were done everything was gone. Wheeler and Tristan ate most of it though. Hikari then stood up.

"Well let's get to work," she said smiling.

Everyone smiled back at her and nodded. She then looked at me. "Kaiba please show us to the library here."

"How do you know he has a library here?" Duke asked her.

"A lucky guess," she said and looked back at me smiling.

I simply turned my back and started walking. I was smiling but no one saw.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fox- No… in a week I'm going back to school! *looks at TV* man I'm going to miss staying till 2 watching you.

Kaiba- You know there's always the weekends.

Fox- I know but still…

Jess- NO DON'T LEAVE!! *Hugs me* SOON YOU'LL BE IN COLLEGE AND I'M NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!

Fox- *turning blue* Jess… too… tight…

Jess- *starts crying* NO!!!!

Fox- We can try and go to the same college…!

Jess- …really?

Fox- Yes now let go!!

Jess- Yay!!! *hugs tighter*

Joey and Yugi- ^_^;;; review please.

Kaiba- O.O Someone get the Jaws of life!!