Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Cracking the code! Kaiba's past life! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- Oh no! Only a couple of more hours till school starts! *starts crying* No!!!!!

Yugi- ^_^ Come on Fox it can't be that bad.

Fox- But it is! Too many preps and there's this one girl that looks like the freakin Barbie doll! She's a freaking slut!

Joey- I can't tell if she's angry or sad anymore.

Kaiba- Both you idiot.

Joey- Whatever listen Fox doesn't own anything.

Jess- *Walks in with broken arms* OWIE!!!

Bakura- what happened to you?

Jess- Kaiba brought the jaws of life.

Bakura- … Well you should have let go I mean chances are you and Fox are going to see each other sometime before college and-.

Jess- College! NO!!! *hugs fox* DON'T LEAVE ME!!!

Fox- Jess… need… air…

~*~Library in Hikari's POV~*~

We followed Kaiba into a huge library with several computers around each other. If there was a bed in the place of the computers and the curtains were closed leaving a lit troche, it would just like the room from my dream. It didn't scare me but it was odd.

"Hikari let me look at your sphere for a moment and show me where we can plug it in," Kaiba said.

I handed him my sphere with the opening face up. He looked at it and opened it. A small string came from it.

"Just as I thought, you have a universal wiring. It can fit into any computer system even from across different universes," he said.

I don't know how Shinra made these things but he did.

"So then it will work in your computer?" I asked.

"Let's see."

He plugged it in and started everything up. He got past a few things and a picture of Spira soon appeared on the screen. I slightly gasped seeing it remembering all the places and all the things that happened to us there on Yuna's pilgrimage. I smiled remembering all the good times we had and even though at points we had our differences on what we should do we managed to live through it and get over things.

"Where do we look?" Kaiba asked looking back at me.

I shook my head being brought back into reality and looked at the screen. I looked at it and pointed to where Bevelle was. He clicked it but first we had to type in a password. This was new.

"Any ideas?" he asked me.

I thought for a while. I would guess that the person behind it would be Baralai. He's in command of the New Yevon group in Spira. I entered an area but I first needed a password.

"Well people would think that they would go for the obvious so," I said as I leaned over to where Kaiba was.

I looked down and saw a keyboard. I typed in his name but my access was denied. I then tried `Vegnagun' but once again it didn't allow me through. I thought of a thousand things to write but all of them were wrong.

"Uh! What's the freaking password?!" I shouted.

I then looked behind me and saw that everyone was staring. I looked back at them and smiled. "Sorry I got kind of frustrated."

That's when I thought of Tidus and the others. We would get frustrated too but we would laugh and everything would be better. I took a deep breath and thought. I then thought about asking Yuna but I all ready said I would do this. If I asked Yuna for help then that would mean giving up. I wasn't about to give up yet. I closed my eyes and concentrated. That's when a word popped in my head. Well name really. It was Lenne. I shrugged and typed it in. The password was correct.

"What was the password?" Ryou asked when he saw that we were allowed entrance.

I shook my head. "To be honest I'm not quite to sure and a bit confused."

"Well don't get to confused. Chances are we'll all be confused when we get started," Yugi said smiling.

I smiled back, "Yeah you're right." Kaiba moved out of the seat and I sat down in it, "So, before I get too confused let's get started!"
I a matter of seconds I was looking in the reference area of Bevelle. The other computers had Djose and the Youth League up on it. Joey, Tristan, Duke, Serenity, Mai, and Ryou were looking at the one on the Youth League while Yugi, Yami, Marik, Bakura, Tea, and Mokuba looked at the one on Djose. The sphere came with instant translation on Al Bhed so I didn't have to worry about them getting too confused. Kaiba worked with me on Bevelle.

"So this is the place where that `Vegnagun' thing is located correct?" he asked me.

I nodded, "According to Yuna yes, but then again I think all the places where the others are looking are a part of Vegnagun also."

"Why would you think that?" Kaiba asked as I entered a section of the data base that was cut off from the others.

"Because for sometime I've heard of people called the Crimson Squad. The spheres of everything they recorded though were gone. Some people in Spira saw the recorder died, but I say we just have to dig deeper."

I broke through the security of the unknown data base and a movie projected in front of us. It was of the Far Planes. I felt myself lost. I've only seen it once and only once. It was beautiful but at the same time scary. As Kaiba and I stared into the screen a person appeared in it. It looked like the person from the sphere Rikku showed me. It looked like Tidus. He looked up and stared at us.

"If you've gotten this far then you must know about me, and if you know about me then you know about Lenne. Now tell me where she is!" he shouted.

I felt myself being pushed back. My oxygen was running short. I didn't mind that much but Kaiba wasn't a blitz ball player. I looked back at him and saw that he was on the ground almost gasping for air. I turned back to the computer.

"Stop this!" I managed to shout without having much air taken away.

I then saw a bright light fly towards the person in the screen. It hit him but then a dark force reacted with it. I looked back at Kaiba who was almost out of breath. Just then the light and darkness ended as a draw and we were both pushed back.

Once again without much thought I changed into my White Mage dress sphere to cast protect so the impact wouldn't hurt him. I was surrounded by a bright light and wore a white cloak with white pants and white gloves on my hands. In my hands was a staff much like my black mage one only white with brighter colors. I quickly used protect before Kaiba hit the wall.

Kaiba fell gently to the floor as I was rammed into it. I fell hard but ignored the pain when I saw Kaiba unconscious. I went to his side and checked his pulse and heart the others came towards us.

"Hikari what happened?" Yami asked.

I shrugged as I continued checking for signs of him being alive, "I don't know all I did was enter a data base and this person appeared and the air was getting harder to breath and." I started to panic because Kaiba's pulse was slowing down. I felt hot tears swell in my eyes. I wasn't about to lose him. No not like this. I stood up and placed my hands gracefully on my staff and then lifted it in the air.

"Curaga!" I shouted and watched as a bright light from my body entered Kaiba.

It took a lot of my magic and I fell to the ground but caught myself before I hit. I breathed heavily as I watched Kaiba. He didn't show any signs of him waking up soon. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt a hot tear rolled down my cheek. `Please let him be ok.'

~*~*Seto's Dream in his POV*~*~

I opened my eyes and found myself standing outside a pyramid in Egypt. I stared surprised. `What's going on?!' I watched as the doors leading into the pyramid busted open. I looked and saw that it was me only dressed in different clothing. It was purple and in my hands was the Millennium Rod. I was confused and watched myself walk across the room. I followed myself into a large room and at the front of it was Yami. My image walked towards him and knelt in front of him.

"Pharaoh we are prepared for battle," my image said not facing him.

He nodded, "Thank you Seth. Seth I'm sorry I'm forced to do this the night before you and Hikari were to be wed."

I watched as my image stood up, "It's all right."

My image then walked out. I followed it into another room. When I entered I heard someone singing. It was a beautiful voice that reminded me of Hikari. When I looked it was her only she was wearing a white dress and had wings. She looked up at my image smiling.

"Seth your back," she said and walked over to him.

My image didn't do anything. He just stood there depressed looking at the floor. Hikari stood in front of him and picked his head up.

"Seth something is troubling you, what is it?" she asked.

My image grabbed her hand and began to lightly kiss her palms. "I'm afraid we can't be wedded."

She looked at him a bit shocked, "Why?"

"Well at least not tomorrow. You see one of the Pharaoh's followers has predicted that the kingdom will be in great peril and we must fight so we will have to hold things back."

She cupped my image's face and smiled. "Seth as long as we wed and are together I don't see why you are upset."

I could tell my image didn't have the heart to tell her that my image might die. My image pulled her close and kissed her head. "Hikari… I want to make love to you. So that you will always know how much I love you."

With that said I faded out. Now I was in a dark room. Everything was black and I could hardly see anything. I then heard a dark voice. "You protect the savior of life's child who is the protector of love. Tell me where she is."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I hissed.

"So be it," the voice grumbled.

Soon I felt a powerful force pushing me back. I then felt the strong force come towards me again but it was pushed back by a force of light. I didn't feel any different and I heard the voice laugh.

"The angel will now die!"

~*~Library in Hikari's POV~*~

Seto still wouldn't wake up. We've been waiting for half an hour and he wasn't opening his eyes. I found myself crying. Everyone stared at me and asked what was wrong but I couldn't answer and I didn't care. I couldn't do this. I couldn't suppress my feelings anymore. I loved Seto and if anything happened to him then my whole life would be lost. We have just met but I felt as if I've own him all my life and that's how long I've felt I've loved him. Now I snapped.

"Kaiba please, open your eyes! Please Kaiba you can't die you just can't!" I cried.

Tears ran down my cheek and fell on the floor. Yami then knelt down next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed his hand and turned my head. I cried in Yami's jacket and I don't think he minded that much because he placed a hand on my back and looked down at Seto.

~*~Yami's POV (wow we are in Yami's mind) ~*~

Hikari cried into my jacket but I knew how upset she was. She was like this before when Seth was hurt in ancient Egypt. Even with all her spells he was awakened in three days. I hoped this wouldn't happen again. The first time it happened she almost died herself. She stopped eating, sleeping, and doing anything but stay at his side watching him. Every day I would see her staying at his side and she looked so depressed. Her wings were turning black and some feathers were falling out.

I looked at Seto lying on the ground, `Seto please wake up. Don't let her suffer like what happened the first time.'

Nothing happened. I lowered my head as Hikari continued crying. That's when I heard a light groan and looked up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jess- You can't leave me here!!!

Fox- Jess I can't breathe!

Yugi- Jess you have to let go of her.

Jess- No! What if you don't ever see Joey again after high school!?

Yugi-… *starts and hugs Joey* NO!!!

Joey- Yugi… need… air…

Fox- Review please…

Bakura and Kaiba- O.O