Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Secrets out! To the beach! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- AH SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!

Kaiba- Why is that?

Fox- Because teachers suck!

Jess- *walks up to Yugi* You suck!

Yugi- *big teary watery anime eyes*

Jess- Aw… but I still hate you *hugs Yugi*

Joey- Wait you said he sucked, then you said you hated him and now you're hugging him!

Fox- She takes insults as compliments and vise-versa.

Joey- …Huh?

Fox- Watch *walks over to Jess* You useless piece of garbage, you're a freakin' retard I hate you.

Jess- YAY!!! *hugs Fox*

Joey, Kaiba, Bakura, Yugi- -_-;;;

Fox- Jess… can't… breath…

Yugi- … At least we didn't bring up C- O- L- L- E-G-E

Jess-…c-o-l-l-e-g-e…

*hours later*

Jess-…WAIT THAT'S COLLEGE! NO!!!! *hugs Fox tighter* NOT COLLEGE!!!!

Fox- Yugi…

Yugi- ^_^;;; Fox doesn't own anything! *runs away*

Fox- WAIT TILL I BREAK FREE YOU LITTLE *crack* …T_T I think she broke my ribs…

Jess- *crying* NO… NOT COLLEGE!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Previously: ~*~Yami's POV (wow we are in Yami's mind) ~*~

Hikari cried into my jacket but I knew how upset she was. She was like this before when Seth was hurt in ancient Egypt. Even with all her spells he was awakened in three days. I hoped this wouldn't happen again. The first time it happened she almost died herself. She stopped eating, sleeping, and doing anything but stay at his side watching him. Every day I would see her staying at his side and she looked so depressed. Her wings were turning black and some feathers were falling out.

I looked at Seto lying on the ground, `Seto please wake up. Don't let her suffer like what happened the first time.'

Nothing happened. I lowered my head as Hikari continued crying. That's when I heard a light groan and looked up.

Now: ~*~Hikari's POV~*~

When I heard I groan I looked over at Kaiba. I watched as his eyes flutter open. I drew in a quick breath. `He's alive.' His eyes were opened and he sat up slowly. He looked a bit shocked and looked at me. My eyes watered up again and tears rolled down my face. He looked at me and I stared back. I just saw him smile lightly. He was going to open his mouth to say something but I wouldn't let him. I lunged towards him and buried my face in his chest. I was crying both sorrow from before and happiness for now.

"Kaiba I was scared I lost you," I said.

Kaiba was surprised by this. We were in front of the others and we both knew this but I didn't care. I couldn't hold back anymore. I continued hugging him as my tears slowly started to dry up. I lifted my head and wiped my tears away. I then smiled at him.

"I'm sorry I broke our promise, but after what happened… well… I was scared," I managed to say.

"Ok what's going on?!" Joey shouted, "First he would hardly leave your side when you were knocked out, and now you're crying for him! You guys act like you're…" He stopped and looked at us. Everyone was looking at us. Mai and Bakura were smiling sly, while Tristan, Joey, and Tea were dumbstruck. Yugi, Ryou, Marik, and Yami were smiling and Duke was upset.

"I knew it!" Mokuba shouted, "Ha Seto I knew you liked Hikari!"

We both didn't say anything. I closed my eyes blushing and looked at the ground and I saw Kaiba do the same thing while blushing.

"So then…?" asked Tea.

We nodded.

"And you guys…?" asked Joey.

We nodded.

"And upstairs…?" asked Tristan.

We nodded. I then felt an arm wrap around my neck. It was Mai. "So how far have you two gotten?"

Once again I summoned my wind powers back. I pushed her away from me slightly and into Joey. I looked at her smiling. "It's not really anyone's business of what I do with anyone."

"Hey Hikari how did you do that?" Mokuba asked.

"Do what?"

"How did you change your clothes without anyone seeing and with that sphere thing?"

I slapped my forehead. `Stupid! Why don't you think before you act?!' I took a deep breath. I knew Yuna won't be happy but I should tell them.

"Ok here's the thing, you can't tell anyone about this either. If anyone but you guys knew I would be dead," I said.

"Ok no problem," Joey agreed.

"Don't worry we won't tell a soul about anything," Tristan agreed.

I took a deep breath and told them about the dress spheres. I told them about the different kinds and about the special abilities a person would get if to change into one. They all stared in amazement when I told them.

"So let me get this straight it's a closet in a ball?" Mai asked smiling.

"Well no, we can only where the clothes they were designed with. Here I'll show you."

I took out my Gunner dress sphere and help it above my head. I was surrounded by a bright light and changed into my Gunner clothing. It looked like Yuna's (halter top type of thing with short shorts and on one side it's like a skirt type of thing with boots and a gun holder one the other side of the skirt) only mine was a light blue top, dark blue shorts, and a blue skirt. They were all pretty amazed and Mai picked at my clothes.

"Interesting choice," she said looking at it.

"Well all the clothes really have to do is be mobile in," I said as I watched Mai.

She put down my clothes and Yugi asked, "So what does this one do?"

"Well it's called the Gunner dress sphere. This sphere increases accuracy and," I pulled out my gun, "it gives you a gun."

"Should you be holding something like that?" Marik asked a bit scared.

"Don't worry I'm a master of the Gunner dress sphere."

I spun the gun around on my finger where the trigger was. I then stopped it and held it by the handle. I smiled and then put it back. `Maybe I should go with something safer.'

I pulled out another dress sphere. This one was called the black mage dress sphere. It specialized in black magic so it shouldn't hurt. I held it above my head and was surrounded in a bright light (what Rikku wears for the black mage dress sphere). This time I was dressed in a short skirt that went to the middle of my thighs. Only an inch of my skin was shown between the dress and the socks I was wearing. The socks were green and orange with little triangles dangling by the end near my legs and the shoes were black with a point at the end of it. To finish the outfit, I had a witches hat on top of my head that was purple, black, and blue, and a rod in my hand that had a swirl design at the top with a dark green and orange. The dress I was wearing was dark with purples, black, and blues. Mai really liked this one and the boys seemed to have liked it too. I then looked at Kaiba and saw him smile at me. I think he liked it too.

I then looked at the others and then at the time. It was only 10:30 and yet I had the urge to walk around outside. I stood up.

"Hey sorry you guys had to waste your morning helping me," I said smiling at them, "But maybe I can make it up. How about we do what you guys were planning to do in the first place?"

They all smiled.

"Are you sure but what about Vegnagun?" Yugi asked.

"Don't worry, I'll be sure to get some work done by tonight," I said winking at him.

He smiled and nodded.

"All right how about we all go to the beach then?" Marik suggested.

Everyone agreed and raced downstairs. Kaiba and Mokuba were coming with us so I hoped Mai would lend me bathing suit that wasn't to revealing. Kaiba also let us use this jet to find a place that wasn't too crowded. Everyone first had to go and get their bathing suits. They would walk and come back by 11. Kaiba, Mokuba, and I stayed here to wait.

"So Hikari you don't have a bathing suit?" Mokuba asked.

"Mai is lending me one of hers," I replied. `And if it's to revealing then I can use my thief dress sphere.'

By 11 the others came back. Mai handed me one of her bathing suits. I went to go put it on and found that it was a bit too revealing at the bottom (it was a thong). So I put her bathing suit aside and dressed in my thief dress sphere. It was a dark blue bikini top with short shorts. I took the short shorts off and under it I wore a bathing suit bottom. I then ran down stairs to meet with the others. I handed Mai her bathing suit and we went to Kaiba's private jet where we were going to a private beach. We boarded the jet in a separate room under his house.

"So are you going to show us more blitz ball?" Yugi asked, "I brought my soccer ball just in case."

I nodded, "Yeah blitz season is coming soon and I want to be ready. The Luca Goers got us last year, but this year I'm playing and there's no way we are going to lose," I said determined.

"Hey Hikari do you thing I can go see one of your games?" Mokuba asked.

I didn't have the heart to tell him I won't be able to see him again, "Maybe."

He cheered and the others did to.

"Make sure we get good seats then," Joey said smiling.

I nodded, "Yeah and if I do this," I balled my hand to a fist and through it in the air while doing a 360 degree turn. I landed on my feet and smiled at the others, "If I do that, then that means the goal was for you guys."

We laughed. I remember playing blitz ball with Tidus and Wakka. I wanted to play with the Besaid Aurochs but then Yuna was kidnapped by people from the Al Bhed Psyches. I had to help and I couldn't even watch the game. I at least made it to the second game the Besaid Aurochs were playing in but that was ruined by several fiends that escaped into the stadium. I never really watched a full game of blitz ball, but this year I was determined to play in one.

I then looked over at Kaiba. He knew I couldn't tell them the truth and that the others couldn't come with me, but I was determined to show them a blitz ball game. The jet rumbled and I stood next to Kaiba. I wanted him to believe that we would be together one day. When we were in the air I stood up and walked around (it's the one jet they took to Kaiba Corp Island). I looked out the window and saw we were as high as the clouds. This reminded me of the Celsius and all the things that happened when we were on it. It was fun. I would always stand on the deck watching the clouds go by and all the cities we pass over. I looked at Kaiba.

"Hey Kaiba is there a deck I can walk on here?" I asked him smiling.

I felt a tug and saw Mokuba smiling. "Yeah there is, you wanna walk around it?"

I nodded and Mokuba dragged me off. Kaiba followed and the others talked. We walked up several stairs and ended up on the deck. It looked so much like the Celsius it reminded me so much of home. I stood in the middle of it and smiled. I felt tears roll down my face but then was blown back by the wind. Kaiba then stood next to me with his hand on my shoulder. I looked up and he smiled down at me. I smiled back and rested my head on his shoulder. Mokuba then grabbed my hand.

"Hikari you have to see this," Mokuba said and pulled me over to the edge.

We were at the edge and Kaiba watched us from the center. I looked out and saw Domino. We were flying above it. I gasped and smiled seeing how beautiful it was. Mokuba leaned forward too. I wasn't paying attention though and found that to be a mistake. Mokuba leaned to far off and fell. There was no time for me to grab him and Kaiba rushed to where he fell.

"MOKUBA!!!" he screamed as we saw Mokuba fall.

I took in a quick gasp and was about to jump off but Kaiba stopped me.

"Hikari there's no way I'm going to lose you too!" he shouted.

I saw tears building up in his eyes and I smiled.

"Don't worry I have wings," I told him calmly. He looked at me oddly as I said, "Believe."

I then broke free of his grasp and jumped off. I placed my arms at my side and my legs straight to give me an aero-dynamic form. I spend down further and faster till I was near Mokuba. He was screaming still and then he looked up at me. I grabbed him in my arms and concentrated on all my powers to get Valfore here.

"Hikari what are you doing?!" Mokuba asked as we neared closer to the city.

Just then a circle of light surrounded us. I waited a while longer and closed my eyes. I then felt something soft and feathery.

~*Back on ship in Seto's POV*~

I watched her fall and I fell on my knees. I just lost Mokuba and Hikari, the two people I truly cared about. Yugi and the others ran through the door as I knelt there helpless.

"Kaiba what happened?!" Yugi yelled.

I didn't answer I just knelt there looking at the ground. Everything I ever loved and loved me back was now gone. Just then I was lifted from the ground by Wheeler.

"Listen Kaiba, what happened to Hikari and Mokuba?" he asked sternly.

I didn't answer. All I did was look at the edge hoping too see Hikari with Mokuba on her back hanging on the side of the ship but it never happened. Wheeler followed my gaze and put me down.

"Are you saying they…" Wheeler was shocked.

I nodded. He backed away and the others lowered their head.

"Hey what's with all the long faces?"

I looked up surprised. That voice was Hikari's. It was Hikari and Mokuba was in her arms. They were riding on a giant bird with red wings. `This must be one of the other summonings.' She jumped off with Mokuba and put Mokuba on the ground. He ran towards me and hugged me.

"Seto, it was incredible. I was falling and then Hikari caught me. That's when this giant bird showed up and saved us," he said looking back at Hikari.

Hikari smiled, "Everyone this is Valefore and while I guess I should explain this too."

She told them exactly what she told me in the park that night. I smiled at her remembering that night, the night where we both kissed and told each other our true feelings.

She looked at me smiling.

"Kaiba would you like a ride?" she asked walking towards me.

I was a bit hesitant. I never rode on a giant bird before so I was a bit scared, but knowing that Hikari would be right next to me, made me happy.

"Sure," I said and she dragged me over.

She got on first and then helped me up. The bird flew up into the air. I looked down and saw we are at least 40 meters above the Kaiba Corp jet. I then looked at Hikari and saw her smiling. I smiled and then Valefore flew straight. Hikari stood up and pulled me up too.

"Don't worry I won't let anything happen to you," she said.

I can only believe the words she said. I nodded and Valefore lowered near the jet.

"Hey!" we both heard Tea yell.

Hikari waved back as we got close to the island. Hikari jumped off and landed on the ship and then I jumped off Valefore. We neared the island and we were all on the deck looking out. I glanced over at Hikari whose eyes were slightly closed and her hair was blown back but a little bit of her hair was still on her face. I looked away blushing and then felt Wheeler wrap his arm around my neck as if we were friends.

"Hey Kaiba I know what your thinking, and listen just make sure you lock the door. I don't feel like having anyone walk in on you guys," he said.

I pushed him away from me, "Wheeler, don't ever do that again."

I then walked towards Hikari and placed my hand on her shoulder, "Come on we better get inside. We are about to land."

She nodded, "Ok."

We walked inside next to each other for a while and then Hikari held my hand. I looked down at her when she did but all she did was smile. All I could do was smile back. Then the others followed us down and we landed safely on the beach.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fox- X_X

Jess- *still hugging Fox* NO!!!!

Kaiba- *shoots Jess with tranquilizer*

Jess-…*falls to ground sleeping*

Fox- Thanks… Kaiba…

Joey- *whispers to Bakura* hopefully she forgot about Yugi.

Fox- YUGI I'M GUNNA KILL YA!!!! *runs off*

Bakura- ^_^;;; please review.