Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Poor Hikari. Let's Duel! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox- UPDATE!
Everyone- *jumps*
Yugi- Oh Hey Fox!
Fox- Yugi!
Joey- Hey Fox
Fox- Joey!
Kaiba- Hn…
Fox- Kaiba!
Bakura- *walks in* Hello everyone!
Fox- DUDES! *hugs them* It's been like… FOREVER!
Kaiba- Don't touch me…
Jess- FOX DOESN'T OWN ANYTHING!!
Fox- Wait I-
 
Previously!!!
 
~*~Seth's POV~*~
I opened my eyes and saw the Pharaoh standing in front of me, “Pharaoh.”
“Seth, long time no see,” the Pharaoh said with a smirk.
I glared at him, “Listen Pharaoh the only reason why I'm here is because Hikari is in danger.”
“I know and you want to protect her,” he said, “And we are going to help.”
“I don't need your help.”
“Yes but Hikari might.”
I stood there looking at the Pharaoh and then turned away, “Fine.”
I didn't care what the Pharaoh wanted anymore. All I wanted was my sweet angle back.
~*~Hikari's POV Later~*~
I sighed and looked out the top windows. It was sun set and there was still no sign of Seto or anyone else. I gave up in all hope. That's when I heard the door open. I looked up thinking maybe it was Seto here to save me but was saddened to see it was the man from before. He sat in front of me again and I glared at him.
“By the way, my name is Kyouya,” he said smirking at me. I continued to glare at him. He was pissing me off. He continued to smile at me and then stood up. He walked and stood in front of me cupping my face roughly forcing me to look at him. “My Summoner Hikari you are quite pretty. Now I know why that Kaiba boy wants you.” I pulled away glaring at him as his smile vanished slowly. He then slapped me across the face. “What? I'm not good enough for you?!”
I smirked a bit. “Finally you're beginning to understand.”
He slapped me again and then pushed my chair to the ground. I hit my head hard on the cold floor and my vision blurred a bit. He then sat on me smiling. “I see you're a bit obstinate, but we can always fix that. We just have to break you.”
“You can break all the bones you want. You won't get anywhere,” I stated glaring while smirking a bit.
Kyouya chuckled. “Who said anything about `breaking bones'? I'm going to break your spirit.”
“My spirit?” I asked as I felt his icy hand grab my breast roughly.
I bit my lip in pain as he folded one roughly making it hurt. “And this is how we're going to do it.” He then ripped of my shirt and smirked at my sight of my chest. “My, my you're quiet a woman aren't you?” He then pulled out a knife and cut the center of my bra. He then moved the cups and grasped them roughly again. I shut my eyes tightly thinking it was a dream but when he squeezed them, a spark of pain rushed through me. It wasn't a dream.
“Now let's make this fun,” he said as he cut the rope attaching me to the chair, but I was still bounded by the rope around my wrists and ankles.
Kyouya dragged me away from the chair and to the center of the room. There he ripped off the rest of my clothes and smiled at my body. He then lowered his head to my breasts and licked my nipple slowly. A shiver ran through my spine as I shut my eyes tightly. His other hand slithered down to my stomach and I felt his cold fingers slither between my legs. I began to struggle and then he stopped and sat up on me. His hand struck my face again as he glared at me. “Don't struggle!” He then smirked a bit and lifted his knife again. “Actually… maybe we can have fun better like this.” He then crawled down my body and held my legs down as he cut the rope. I could barely move as he spread my legs apart and then held up the knife to my face. “Now don't move.”
“And what if I refuse?” I asked glaring at him.
“This knife,” Kyouya said as he licked the blade of it, “will pierce Kaiba's heart.”
“You wouldn't!” I shouted as I began to move my legs.
“I will! And I'll even let you watch,” Kyouya stated smirking and threw the knife dead center of the wall which was several meters away. My whole body froze. He could have killed us before. My eyes began to water and I turned my head the other way. “So will you listen now?”
I slowly nodded my head once as tears poured out. I then felt his fingers penetrate within my womanhood. My eyes widened and I screamed in pain.
~*~Seto's POV~*~ (haha! Yes! I'm letting you think about what happens!)
We soon entered the area of the pier and I was finally able to control my body without that spirit in the way. We landed and got off the Jet as the sun was setting. I glanced around as Yami stood next to me.
“Tread cautiously, Kaiba. This could be a trap,” Yami stated glanced up at me from the corner of his eye.
“Yami I suggest you shut your mouth. I had enough of this Egyptian shit for one day,” I said coldly and began to walk away into one of the piers.
I glanced around as the others stood behind me. I walked in and felt the ground cave in. I tried stepping back but only let it open more and I fell into the hole.
“Kaiba!” Yami yelled and jumped after me.
We both were now falling in darkness and soon landed on the hard ground. I groaned and looked around. Yami also looked up and glanced only into darkness.
~*~3rd POV~*~
Kaiba and Yami continued to stare into the darkness and then stood up. Lights from over head flashed on as a man in robes stood in front of them. He had an odd mark on the hood of his robe and had a duel disk attacked to his arm.
“Greetings… I believe you two are the priest and the pharaoh,” the hooded man stated as the duel disk pulled out.
Yami growled lowly and looked at Kaiba. “Kaiba, Hikari needs you… Go to her. I'll take care of this one.”
Kaiba looked at Yami and hesitantly nodded. Kaiba ran into another room as Yami and the other man in the room started to duel. Kaiba glanced back a bit and noticed there was nothing to glance back at. He stopped in his tracks and turned fully to see nothing there. “What's going on?” An evil laughter filled the room and Kaiba turned growling. “Who's there?! Show yourself!”
“Tsk, tsk, tsk…” Kaiba continued to look ahead of him and saw a dark figure walk towards him with a candle in hand. He had messy black hair and blood red eyes while wearing a robe as well. He smiled and stopped several meters from Kaiba. “Impatient aren't we?”
Kaiba growled lowly and gave him a deadly glare. “Where's Hikari?”
The man laughed. “So you do have a soft spot for her, and everyone said you were a cold-hearted bastard.”
“Where is she?!” Kaiba asked sternly with the anger growing inside of him.
The man chuckled smirking. “…My name is Taku… and if you want the girl…” Taku extended his left arm and a duel disk unfolded itself, “then let's duel.” (NOTE: This duel was made by Jess! Thanks Jess!)
“Fine!” Kaiba shouted and unfolded his disk as well. “Are you ready to lose?”
“I'm ready when you are,” Taku replied.
“Let's Duel!” they both shouted.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fox- What'd you guys think?
Jess- …YOU SUCK!
Fox- HEY!
Jess- AH don't hurt me!! *hides behind Joey*
Fox-…I won't hurt you… *smirks* I'll just hurt your human shield *hits Joey*
Joey- AH!
Fox and Joey- *dust cloud*
Jess- *points and laugh* Ha, ha, ha! That's for eating my donuts!
Kaiba-…review