Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ My Angel from Spira ❯ Trip to the Museum, Past uncovered! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fox: YAY!!!!

 

Everyone: o_o AH!!!!!

 

Fox: *skipping around all happy singing* I'm able to update! I'm able to update.

 

Yugi: Where were you?

Joey: Yeah you haven't updated in months!

 

Fox: Easy, my computer's a bastard.

 

Jess: *walks in with donuts all happy* Yay!

 

Tristan: *walks in behind her and sees donuts* o_o DONUTS! *tackles Jess for donuts*

 

Joey: Donuts where!? *tackles Jess and Tristan for donuts*

 

Kaiba: *looking at Tristan, Joey, and Jess* …Fox doesn't know anything.

 

Yugi: That she doesn't.

 

Fox: *nods* yup

 

Everyone: *stares at Tristan, Joey, and Jess in a huge dust cloud* O_o;;;

 

Previous: "But Kaiba you realize she has to go home right and that we might not be able to see her again," Ryou said in his normal tone of voice.

I stood there for a moment in silence. "I will see her again." I then ran outside and to the museum to figure out this power that they want.

 

~*~At the museum~*~

"Kaiba what are you doing here?" Ishizu said a bit surprised.

"I need to figure out more about this Priest that claims to be my Egyptian past," I said as I walked past her and right to the tablet that started everything.

It was the tablet that had carvings of the Pharaoh and Priest dueling on it. It was the thing that was said to happen to me 1000's of years ago in Egypt. I never believed in these things but if it would bring Hikari back then I guess it was possible. I stood in front of it and began to skim it. Some how I understood what it was saying like the Egyptian God Card Ra.

"Kaiba is there something you want to talk about?" Ishizu asked.

"How do I tap into my powers as a Priest?" I asked.

"So you finally believe in them?" Ishizu asked.

"I'm doing this for someone now please tell me," I said as I looked around.

That's when I saw a new tablet. It was several walls down. I ran down to it and couldn't believe what I saw. It was of the Priest and a girl with wings. She looked like Hikari. I stared at it in shook as Ishizu stood next to me.

"Kaiba that's a new tablet we found," Ishizu said as she explained the story I heard Marik explain to the others, "You see Kaiba, long ago when Yami was pharaoh there was a myth that an angel fell from the sky one night and was the lover of the priest. It was said though that an ancient evil attacked several days before the two were to be wedded. The evil force almost destroyed everything if it wasn't for the lover's mother. Her mother was a powerful angel and banished the evil away to the shadow realm. She was saddened though because her daughter and the priest were dieing trying to protect each other. In her mother's last attempt to save her daughter and the rest of Egypt everyone was to be reborn. It was said that the mother created this one to preserve the memories of what happened on that day."

I read the tablet and saw that it was exactly what happened to Hikari and me. From the time we met by getting introduced by the Pharaoh's friends to the part where I had to dress her and we were in that awkward position. Was history repeating itself or is this mere coincidence?

"Kaiba my brother has told me about Hikari is it true that she is an angel?" Ishizu asked.

"No she's a normal person nothing's wrong with her," I said a bit angrily.

"Normal? I've heard she fell from the sky," Ishizu said.

I stood there in thoughts. She fell from the sky and that hologram of her was an angel. Then me being a Priest from ancient Egypt, could it be? Could all this really be true?

"Kaiba," Yami said as he stood next to me, "If you don't admit to your past then Hikari may get hurt Kaiba. So are you willing to learn it?"

I was reluctant but nodded. I needed to save Hikari. Yami told me about the Egyptian past I was apart of and so did Ishizu. That didn't help me learn how to tap into my powers though.

"Kaiba in order to tap into your hidden powers you must first possess the Millennium Rod," Marik said as he stepped forwards.

"Then where is it. You once owned it," I said angrily.

Ishizu walked over to a dark corner of the room and walked back out holding the Millennium Rod. She held it in front of me, "Kaiba understand your past and you mustn't let anyone but you have the power you will possess."

I grabbed the Millennium Rod in my hands and yet felt no different, "Listen I don't know what the hell you're talking about because I feel just." That's when my mind started to fill with information I never possessed before. My mind was flooded with pictures of me in Egypt and of stone tablets with monsters drawn of them. Everything started to enter my mind and then I saw a figure of myself standing in front in the darkness.

"It's about time you wakened your powers," he said.

"And who are you?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"Like the Millennium Puzzle I'm the spirit of the Millennium Rod, you can call me Seth," he said as he walked towards me.

"Can you help me save Hikari?" I asked in my normal tone of voice.

Seth gasped and his eyes widened, "What?!"

"Hikari, can you help me save her or not?" I asked annoyed.

He ran up to me and held me by my collar, "If you did anything to hurt Hikari I swear I'll kill you right now."

"And why should you care about her?" I asked annoyed that he was so protective of her.

"Because she is my lover and if you dare hurt my angel I won't hesitate sending your mind to the shadow realm," he said while holding up the Millennium Rod to my head as it glowed.

"How is she your lover and why did you call her your angel?" I asked extremely pissed off.

"She's my wife and she is an angel!" he yelled.

"No she's human!" I yelled back.

"You saw her and her angel half so how can you deny the fact that she's and angel?!" he shouted. I paused in shock as he continued, "She has the softest wings that are pale as snow, her voice is the most beautiful thing anyone has heard, and she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. My Hikari is everything and if something happened to her I swear the person that hurt her will die by my hands."

"So will you help me save her?" I asked.

He stood there for a moment and then lowered me to the ground, "Fine. Where is she and who captured her?"

"I don't know who did this but they took her to my island," I said.

"All right, for now I shall remain dormant inside the staff. I will reawaken though and I will see Hikari again," he said and disappeared inside the staff.

The room filled with light and I was back with the others.

"Kaiba what happened?" Yugi asked.

"Nothing but first we're taking a trip to Kaiba Corp island," I said and turned my back.

"We?" Joey asked.

"I might need some help and a decoy or two. So are you coming or not?" I asked.

They all nodded and everyone but Ishizu left.

`Don't worry Hikari, soon you will be free and those guys are going to pay,' I thought as we ran out the doors and headed for my mansion.

~*~Hikari's POV~*~

I groaned as I lifted my head and slowly opened my eyes. I was in a dark room with no lights on. Sunlight leaked through windows that were settled on the top of the building and that was the only light noticed in the room. I tried to move but couldn't. I looked behind me and saw that I was tied to a chair. I struggled to get loose but it was no use.

"It's no use to try and escape from that chair (told ya)," said a man as he entered the room.

I looked up and when the sun hit his face I noticed it was the man that hit me making me fall unconscious. I glared at him as he pulled up a chair and sat in front of me, "You're from Spira aren't you?"

"Of course how else would I know about the Far Planes, and you Hikari or should I say Summoner Hikari?" he said and cupped me chin.

I broke away from him, "You bastard what the hell's wrong with you?"

"Ed'c hud fryd'c fnuhk fedr sa, ed'c fryd'c fnuhk fedr drec funmt yht Spira yht huf e'l kuehk du kad so najahka ykyehcd dras ymm (It's not what's wrong with me, it's what's wrong with this world and Spira and now I'm going to get me revenge against them all)," he said.

"You'll never win, I will get out of here and when I do I will defeat you," I said glaring at him.

"My, my, aren't you confident," he said while placing a hand on my cheek and then slapping me, "Maybe that will put you in your place."

I winced as he stood up and walked out. I sat there struggling feeling the rope cut into my skin and my wrists starting to bleed. Tears slowly dripped down my cheek as I shut my eyes tightly and tried to break free. I then gave up and sat there with my head down crying.

"Kaiba please come save me," I said silently to myself.

~*~Kaiba's POV~*~

I sat in the control seat of my fastest jet and started everything up. It was still going to take about a day to get there and I had no time to spare. The others got on as well and we were off. I put everything on autopilot and walked to where the others were in the lounge area.

"Kaiba do you finally admit your Egyptian past?" Yami asked.

I stared at him and then leaned against the wall next to a window, "This spirit of mine is claiming to be the lover of Hikari. He also said that Hikari was an angel."

"Well I know Hikari is pretty and everything but," I stopped Joey before he continued that sentence.

"Watch what you say Wheeler," I said.

"What I…" He was cut off by the spirit of the Millennium Rod standing in front of him holding the Millennium Rod in front of him that was glowing.

"Care to finish what you were going to say before?" Seth asked.

Joey backed away from him, "No, no I don't feel like having to be sent to the Shadow Realm."

"Wise choice," Seth said and disappeared.

"As you can see Seth is also very protective of Hikari," I said looking at them.

"Kaiba let me talk with Seth," Yami said.

I closed me eyes and felt my body being taken over by Seth.

~*~Seth's POV~*~

I opened my eyes and saw the Pharaoh standing in front of me, "Pharaoh."

"Seth, long time no see," the Pharaoh said with a smirk.

I glared at him, "Listen Pharaoh the only reason why I'm here is because Hikari is in danger."

"I know and you want to protect her," he said, "And we are going to help."

"I don't need your help."

"Yes but Hikari might."

I stood there looking at the Pharaoh and then turned away, "Fine."

I didn't care what the Pharaoh wanted anymore. All I wanted was my sweet angle back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Fox- …still?

 

Kaiba- still

 

*looking at huge dust cloud*

 

Yugi- How long were they fighting for?

 

Bakura- 37 hours

 

*dust starts to fall and Joey and Tristan are sitting on an unconscious Jess eating donuts*

 

Joey and Tristan- Donuts!!!!! ^________^

 

Kaiba- Can't you think of anything other then your stomachs!?!?

 

Joey- … Yeah! I can think about cards and girls too! ^_^

 

Bakura: Please review ^_^;;;

 

Jess- @_@