Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ don't take this example making personally ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The very first Duo Duel took a lot out of Bijou and Oxnard, but the good news was that Nurse Ham was in the area and they were attended to. Nurse Ham is quite the medical worker, isn't she? "Well, the good news is that they just got the wind knocked out of them. Nothing too serious, but they will need to rest up for a bit." was Nurse Ham's prognosis.
"Nurse Ham, I could kiss you." said Boss.
"No offense, but don't."
"Noted."
"Hey everyone, did I miss anything?" Jam walks up.
"You did, but we'll fill you in." answered Dexter.
As everyone sat and waited for Bijou and Oxnard to come around, Jam was filled in on everything that happened. "Man, looks like those Rexchus mean business." said Jam.
"Tell us about it." said Pashmina.
 
Meanwhile in the Duel House, Kirika and Noretu returned and gave their report. "So, Bijou's use of the new cards was the way you claimed victory over her?" asked Seifa. "Well, I guess a win is a win...."
"And we have one more Forbidden Brown duelist beaten." said Tia.
"Not quite." said Locke. "Since the new cards aren't sold yet, the win over Bijou can't really be counted."
"However, the win over the Deckbreaker can." noted Nazaruda.
"Like I said, one more Forbidden Brown duelist Beaten." said Tia as she crossed out Oxnard's picture.
"Now we have to deal with the hardest members of the Forbidden Brown." said Locke.
Shena ran her fingers through her hair. "Please, the dinosaur duelist isn't even that hard, or impressive." she said. "I can beat her myself."
"And Tia managed to trounce Deras Gata, who was one of the formidible duelists anyway." said Kirika.
"True, but the magician..... he concerns me the most." said Seifa.
"His deck is very impressive, for a spellcaster duelist." said Shena.
"Reguardless, I can face him wnad overthrow his 'heka' as he calls it." said Nazaruda.
 
Suddenly, the door to the place was kicked open, revealing a male hamster whose fur looked like fire. "I came here to defeat the Dragonlord." he said.
The Rexchus took to their feet. "You got a lot of nerve coming in here like you own the place when you don't." said an irate Locke.
"Like I give a shit about you guys. My business is with the Dragonlord himself."
Nazaruda raspberried him. "I am the true Dragonlord, but I don't have time to deal with your inferior dueling skills." he said.
"Yeah right, poser. Everyone knows that Jam is the Dragonlord, not some wannabe like you. Now are you gonna get him, or do I have to whoop all of your asses to get to him?"
"Worthless... simply worthless. Just who do you think you are anyway?"
The fiery hamster decided to introduce himself. "I go by Reviewer of the Flame, now go get my opponent!"
"As you wish. Muri, come here."
A small white hamster approached Nazaruda. This young girl had a purple forehead jewel and her hair was in a three plumed tuft in a green jeweled brace holding her do up. These three plumes were hilighted from left to right: red; yellow; and blue. Her eyes were grey and her expression was sad. "What is this, some kind of joke?" Reviewer of the Flame wasn't pleased.
"You said that you would 'whoop our asses', Flame. So it's time you proved it." said Nazaruda. "However, I seriously doubt that you'll last against this young girl. Now should you win, I will personally take you to Jam... should you win that is..."
"Fine, I guess this is something like my proving to be worthy." said Reviewer of the Flame.
"Something like that."
"Well, let's get this little girl's beating over with."
Fool, it is you that will be beaten. thought Nazaruda.
 
Using an unknown form, Muri began to feign pain. As this happened, a small orb of dark matter appeared between herself and her opponent. "Ugh.... Uwaaaa!" was Muri's cry and this dark matter engulfed the entire room. Reviewer of the Flame wasn't impressed, despite this dark matter shoing many colorful effect. "Is this some sort of joke?" he questioned.
"No, just technology." Nazaruda answered. "The Duel House is known for effects like this. The reason for this place being named the Duel House is that this entire place is one big dueling grid. As for this effect, be pleased, as you are the first duelist to ever battle in Muri's Duel Dimension."
"Duel Dimension?"
"Yes, but what harm can pretty colors do... Begin this duel."
Both duelists draw their hands and the game was on. Prepare yourself, fool. thought Nazaruda.
"Welcome to my world." said Muri as she drew.
"You world dosen't scare me, you little bitch." said Reviewer of the Flame.
"All in bad time, Flame. I'll place two cards face down, then summon Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus." A white pegasus with a jeweled horn and matching jewels in its wings appears on Muri's side of the field (1800/1200). "Now I will use my Pegasus' ability to bring another one of my gems from my deck. I'll bring Crystal Beast Colbalt Eagle and end my turn." Muri's second monster appears, but lands in the spell/trap zone and turns into a gem. After this happens, Muri shuffles her deck and places it in the card holder of her duel disk.
Reviewer of the Flame laughed. "So, you're gonna use the jewels on me, eh?" he asked with a cocky intent. "I've seen too many jeweled duelists and none of them know how to work that deck properly. No matter, you're gonna be the same." He draws his card. "I'll summon Blazing Inpachi to the field (1850/0). Now burn her jeweled Pegasus!"
 
The Blazing Inpachi burns through the Sapphire Pegasus and Muri take minimal damage <7950>. Muri's side of the field was blanketed in sapphire dust as the flames died down, then a sapphire appeared in Muri's spell/trap zone. "What a weak blow." said Muri.
"It's called a warning shot," said Reviewer of the Flame, "but I'll make sure you get some real damage soon enough. Two cards face down and I end my turn."
"I will now activate Gem Flash Energy, now it's my turn to move." Muri draws. "Now for Gem Flash Energy to activate."
"What's this do?" asked Noretu.
"It allows me to attack with my continuous spells." Muri began explaining.
"What spells?" asked Reviewer of the Flame.
"My jewels, of course."
"Say what?" Two beams of light are fired from Muri's side of the field. One from the Cobalt and on from the Sapphire, which hit Reviewer of the Flame <7600>.
"My gems aren't ordinary monsters, for upon their destruction, they turn into continuous spells in their jeweled forms. And Gem Flash Energy lets each continuous spell blast you, reduce your life by 300 life points each. Moving on, I summon Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (1600/1000). Attack his Blazing Inpachi." and the Topaz Tiger goes for its attack. "And when attacking, Topaz Tiger gains 400 ATK points, so he's at 2000 right now."
"Wrong, he's destroyed." said Reviewer of the Flame. "I'll play Shrink and cuts your Tiger down to size."
Muri's Topaz Tiger attack points are cut in half on its attack of of the Blazing Inpachi (1000 v 1850). "Blazing Inpachi, burn that Tiger." ordered Reviewer of the Flame and his monster responded. Its flames burned through Muri's monster and her life points <7100>. A blanket of topaz dust appeared and as the flames died down, a topaz appeared in Muri's spell/trap zone. "Little girl, you need to do better than that."
 
"If he only knew.... I'll now reveal my Crystal Promise. This will allow one of my jewels to change back into its previous form, and I chose my Sapphire Pegasus." Muri continued her move. Her sapphire shattered, bringing back her pegasus to the field. "Now that my Pegasus is back, I'll use his effect again to bring another jewel from my deck. This time, I'll pull Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat." A pink feline appeared on Muri's side of the field with quite the brooch on, then Muri shuffled her deck.
"Muri, you really shouldn't have called me out so late." replied the Cat.
"You'll get yours, trust me." Muri said. Amethyst cat turned into an amethyst in the exact spot where the sapphire once stood. "One card face down and I end my turn."
Reviewer of the Flame draws. "I'll play Mystical space Typhoon on your face down card." he began his move, releasing the storm that targets Muri's card.
Muri's card is hit, but it's also chained. "I'll chain my Last Resort trap card. Now I can bring out from my deck and activate, Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins." The field was soon changed to a colosseum, but the Duel Dimension was still going. "Welcome to Rome. This spell is probably as close to the actual city of Rome that you'll ever get, but I can give you a nightmare in the process."
"Little girl, you don't have shit. I'll sacrifice my Blazing Inpachi and summon Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch (2400/1000). Now I'll use his effect to make you couch up one of those two cards you have. Thestalose, burn the card on the right."
 
The right card in Muri hand instantly burst into flames, but it revealed which monster it was. "You burned my Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth." she said.
"A monster, that means you lose life points equal to the level of your elephant." explained Reviewer of the Flame.
"It's a Mammoth, not an elephant."
"Same fuckin' family."
"No matter, it's only 400 life points <6700>. You're boring me with the lack of attack luster, you know..."
"Well then, that will change. Thestalos, burn that Pegasus. And since your spell/trap zones are full, this one will actually go to the graveyard." Thestalos burns the Pegasus and it is destroyed.
"Now I will use an effect of my Rainbow Ruins, which will cut the damage in half <6400>."
"Hmf, you can't save yourself forever. One card face down and that ends my turn."
Muri draws. "Time for Gem Flash Energy."
"Oh crap, I forgot about that." This time, three gems fire beams at Reviewer of the Flame <6500>.
"You don't get how much my Rainbow Ruins thanks you for your foolish gameplay, because I can use more of its powers."
"Hold up. Just how many effects does that damned field spell have?"
 
"Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins has five effects, and each effect is given to me for each gem as a continuous spell: When I have one gem as a spell, the Ruins cannot be destroyed by card effects; with two gems, I can cut the damage of one blow in half; I currently have three gems, I can use one of them to negate and destroy a spell or trap card; with four gems, so I'm granted an extra draw in my Main Phase; when I have five gems, I can revive one into their form as a monster. These are the powers of my Rainbow Ruins, powers that I utilize to the full extent of my own prowess."
"You have no prowess, now hurry up and move."
"Fine. Now I will summon the monster that will bring down your monarch, Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle." Muri's now monster appears on the field (300/300).
"What a joke, that won't do anything." laughed Reviewer of the Flame.
"Wrong. Ruby Carbuncle, activate your special ability. Something I like to call, Crystal Signal!"
"Ruby ruby...." respondes Ruby Carbuncle, then its tail is pointed straight up into the air. Three ruby colored beams of light fire from the ruby orb in its tail, pointing to the three gems in Muri's spell and trap zone: First was the topaz, which cracked as the beam hit it, revealing Topaz Tiger which took to the field again; next, the sam thing happened to the cobalt and Cobalt Eagle appeared on the field (1400/800); the amethyst also did the same thing and Amethyst Cat was now in play (1200/400).
Reviewer of the Flame laughed even more. "What a waste of effort, none of them can harm me." he said in his laughter.
"True, but I'm going to hurt you with my trap card." said Muri. "Activate Torrential Tribute."
Everyone, including the gems themselves, except for Nazaruda was stunned. "B-b-but darling, I just got to the battlefield..." said Amethyst Cat.
"What kind of joke is this?" asked Cobalt Eagle.
"You're nuts." said Topaz Tiger.
"I know what I am doing, my jewels." Muri reassured her monsters. "I will also chain my Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy my own Gem Flash Energy."
This girl is nuts. thought Reviver of the Flame. She's destroying four monsters and a card just to rid me of my Firestorm Monarch? What a stupid bitch!
 
All cards were destroyed and in this wake, many colored dust blankets Muri's side of the field, creating gems out of her monsters once more. "And she wanted to talk about foolish gameplay, that move was foolish." said Shena.
"What a waste of cards." said Seifa.
"You guys took the words from my mouth." said Locke.
"What a shame." said Noretu.
"Interesting." said Nazaruda.
The Rexchus were stunned. "How the hell is this interesting to you, I feel it was plain stupid." said Kirika.
"I agree with you on that part." said Reviewer of the Flame.
"Of course it was stupid to you," Muri started to explain, "but that is because that none of you heard about my explaining of my Rainbow Ruins. Now I have four gems, so I'm granted an extra draw, which I will now take. If I draw the right card, this duel will be over for you." Muri draws her card. "Hmm, not the card I was looking for, but it'll do. I play Rare Value. Now Flame, choose one of my four gems and send it to the graveyard."
"Hmm... I think I will, no, I choose Topaz Tiger."
"You heard him, Tiger, off to the grave with you." The topaz is removed from the field. "Now I draw two cards." and Muri takes two more cards. "Here we go, Now I'll play Crystal Blessing and place Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus in place of Topaz Tiger." and Muri's sapphire appears on the field again. "You made a poor choice in seinding my Tiger to the grave, Flame."
"Shut up and move."
"Fine, no I'll play the last card in my hand, Crystal Promise. Remember how this works?"
"You can revive a gem... oh shit!"
"Shit indeed. Ruby Carbuncle, return!"
 
It was a long move, but well thought out as Ruby Carbuncle returned to the field. "Ruby, Crystal Signal. But bring out Sapphire Pegasus first."
"Ruby ruby..." responded Ruby Carbuncle and used its effect again. The sapphire broke and the Pegasus was on the field for a third time.
"You know, I'm getting too old for this shit, Muri." said Sapphire Pegasus.
"True, but I can activate you again." said Muri. "And now I'll bring my Emerald Tortoise in the last zone." As Mure searched her deck for the last gem, Ruby Carbuncle revived the other gems. And Muri managed to place her emerald in the spell/trap zone just in time for it to be hit with a ruby colored beam of light. As odd a strategy it was, all seven of her gems made their appearance in this duel (800/2000). "Now I'll show you how to do some real damage. Amethyst Cat, you're up first."
"Puuurrrfect." said Amethyst Cat as she made sure Reviewer of the Flame got a taste of her claws.
"Good for nothing cat." said Reviewer of the Flame <5300>.
"Emerald Cutter!" Muri continued her attack.
"Gotcha." said Emerald Tortoise as it launched its attack <4500>.
"Keep those attacks coming."
"My turn now." said Cobalt Eagle as the bird swooped in with talons ready.
I would activate my Mirror Force trap, but that would only help her out. thought Reviewer of the Flame as he stood up from the attack <3100>.
"Go Ruby, your shot." said Muri.
"Crap." The shot from Ruby Carbuncle didn't hurt too much <2800>.
"Now it's my turn, here I come." said Sapphire Pegasus as he flew in for the direct shot.
"Forget this, activate my Mirror Force." Reviewer of the Flame played his trap, destroying all of the monsters on Muri's side of the field. "Now hits for Pegasus."
"Fool, you still don't get it." said Muri as the five gem colored dusts blanket her side of the field. "Even when destroyed, my jewels will have their say." And five gems appeared in Muri's spell/trap zones. "Hope and pray that I don't get the one monster I need, otherwise, this duel is over. But what am I saying, I have everything I need, my victory is assured. Your move."
 
Muri has done well. Nazaruda thought. It took a sacrifice play for her to obtain all seven of her Crystal Beasts and now that she has them, she can bring out the almighty force of destruction upon this fool.
Reviewer of the Flame draws. "Time to kiss your gems goodbye, I play Heavy Storm." he says as he makes his move.
As the Heavy Storm is activated, the gems began to react to them. As a result, the ruby shatters to reveal Ruby Carbuncle, who leaps up into the air and fires a beam from its mouth, destroying the Heavy Storm card. Then Ruby Carbuncle goes to the graveyard. "What the hell?"
"Idiot, did you forget about the powers of my Ruins already?" questioned Muri. "And as you can see, your Heavy Storm was negated and destroyed. Care to try that one again?"
That's right, as long as she has three gems, she can negate and destroy my spell and trap cards. I almost forgot about that.... Reviewer of the Flame looks at his hand. "My turn is over."
"Of course it is." Muri draws. "Now my Ruin will grant me an extra draw, as I have four gems." Ruby draws again and this draw, got the card she wanted. "You are not worthy of the Dragonlord's time. Now I play Crystal Blessing and I'll bring my Amber Mammother from the graveyard and place him where Ruby Carbuncle was." Muri's Amber Mammoth appeared in the last space of her spell/trap zone, then turned into a piece of amber. "Now it's time for me to call my dragon to the field."
"The... Rainbow Dragon?" Reviewer of the Flame began to shiver in fear.
"No, as much as I want to, but no. You aren't worth wasting my Rainbow Dragon on. So I will use thie dragon instead, Dweller in the Depths."
 
The battlefield changed again, but this time, a cave appeared (1500/700). Muri continued, "Dweller in the Depths seems like a normal cave, but in this cave lies quite the formidible dragon. And for every continuous spell I control, which my gems are, this dragon gains and extra 300 ATK points. And since I have all five zones occupied, the strength of this dragon doubles (3000 ATK). Goodbye, Flame.... oh wait, it isn't good for you. Because those who lose in my duel dimension pay the ultimate price, a seven colored demise. So... badbye to you, Flame. Now my dragon, attack!"
The form of this dragon's attack wasn't even heard, but then it appeared, the flames had smacked Reviewer of the Flame like a ton of bricks, reducing his life points to zero. And as the effects of the duel faded away, only the Duel Dimension was there. "So I lost, I guess I'll leave now." said Reviewer of the Flame.
"Only those who win in the Duel Dimension are allowed to leave." said Nazaruda. "You still have a demise to face."
"Now for your seven color demise." said Muri. "The seven colors will now engulf you and you will experience quite the colourful fate, but don't despair, your demise will be quick."
"Fuck you and your demise." and Reviewer of the Flame flipped off Muri.
 
Without warning, a seven colored beam shot upward from between his feet, splitting the hamster in half. Reviewer of the Flame began to fade away in the form of seven colors and in moments, he was gone. His duel disk fell to the ground and shattered into rainbow colored dust which was blown away. "A pretty end to a worthless duelist." said Nazaruda. "Nor warning, no hope, no dignity."
"I guess I was wrong to doubt that strategy of yours, Muri." said Shena.
"I don't normally admit that I am wrong, but this case will be the only exception." said Seifa.
"Yes, I knew of this all along." said Nazaruda. He then looked out of the corner of his eye. "I know you saw that, even from where you hide. Hope and pray that you aren't found, whoever you are."
"Nazaruda..." Tia trailed off.
That's when the voice responded. "You'll never find me, but we will meet in time....."
 
====================================================
 
Now that was a chapter everyone. But what was the point of that chapter, you're probably asking yourself? Simple, this is my new way of dealing with douchebags that wanna knock my stories without knowing how this story goes. So instead of being mad and taking time to flash on dumbass reviewers/flamers, I will be placing them in story chapters as a way of dealing with them. I'm making them the "Star of Shame" as it were, and this chapter's SoS is ReviewerOf the Flame123. Congratulations on getting your ass beat and turned into seven colored dark matter, and if I got your gender wrong, my badt. So let this chapter be an example to all of you who wanna diss this series, as well as a way of helping other writers of this series to deal with the flamers/dumbass reviewers that wanna hate. Nothing personal ReviewerOf the Flame123, I just gotta make an example out of you and I made a new chapter of my story in one shot. Win-win for me, lose-lose for you.
 
Until next chapter, peeps.
=3