Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Hamtaro Fan Fiction ❯ Duel Hams: Duelists of the Clubhouse ❯ me & my killing machine ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nazaruda was quite pleased with the development of Muri's skill. Her progress with the Gem Beasts are immaculate. he thought. Muri seems to be the perfect duelist do help me put an end to the reign of that foolish Dragon Lord. Not that it matters, for I will be the new one in due time.
"You're in a pleasant mood, though you don't show it." said Shena.
"You're late." said Nazaruda.
"Well, I had to make sure that Jam was out of our hair for the time being. He seems to be the strongest duelist of Forbidden Brown, save for Pegasus, now the last two duelists will finally be defeated."
Nazaruda looked at Shena. "You never even played a card against him."
"His stupid nurse came to his rescue. That good for nothing bitch used a stall deck to win against me, which I hate losing to."
"Hmf, pathetic."
"Nazaruda, are we done?" asked Muri who just approached Nazaruda and Shena.
"You did well." Nazaruda answered. "In time, your challenge will be met and your victory will soon follow."
*
Nightfall has come and the duelists of Necrophade Black retire to their house where Pegasus was waiting for them. "Well, well, It's nice to see that the promoting of my new cards was such a success." said Pegasus. "Monitoring your duels was quite the delight, especially your duel against Jam. You managed to thwart Horus the Black Flame Dragon, which takes quite the amount of skill, Aqua."
"Yeah, well I'm just mad at those idiots who said that I got lucky." said Aqua.
"I managed to watch that duel with Kerin, Aqua. And I must say that it was quite the impressive show." said Hiei.
"You rock, Aqua." added Kerin.
"I'm glad you two appreciate my dueling skills." said Aqua. "Unlike the rest of those idiots..."
"But what you failed to realize was that those 'idiots' as you call them are right." said Pegasus.
"Not you too, Crawford."
"I'm not taking sides, Tidal Girl. But I want you to answer me this: Why would Jam hesitate in playing the Five God Dragon against you when he didn't against his friend? And don't say it was because he was scared, because he obviously wasn't."
"He was mad, he called my White Night Dragon a faker to the Blue-Eyes."
"Well it's like I always say, a win is a win." said Jewel. "Like my win over that sad excuse for a Beastmaster, that little man's got a lot to work with."
 
"Commander Charge was an easy win as well." said Tyrone.
"So you won against the commander, your rival is even now." said Pegasus. "But you also got lucky, Jewel."
"Lucky? Little man didn't have any skill."
"That 'little man' as you call him is more skilled than you think."
Jewel took offense to this. "Enough of this skill-based bullshit, Pegasus. I can understand you taking a liking to Penelope, whose skill I witnessed first hand, but why that guy?"
"After Penelope's duel with Petal, which she won, I caught up to her for discussion. It turns out that Jam has confiscated the cards of the Forbidden Brown members, forcing them to create new decks. Cappy had lots of trouble with his deck, so your win over him was only because he wasn't using his full dueling potential."
"Like he did against that boulder bastard he beat last tournament?"
"Cappy's dueling skill is.... unorthadox to say the least."
"If by unorthadox you mean horrible, then you're right. I didn't even lose any life points because I beat him so bad."
"Let's see you win flawlessly once his deck is at full strength..."
"Is there a point to your hounding us, Pegasus?" asked Max.
"My point is your reward."
 
At that point, Pegasus pulled out his briefcase and opened it. "And here you are. As a reward for promoting my new cards, each of you get a box from the next set, Phantom Darkness. Now keep in mind that these cards can't be played with yet officially, but at least you can say that you were the first to get them." Pegasus put all of the boxes on the table and each Necrophade duelist took their box one at a time.
"I could get used to this, more cards to play with and to promote." said Tyrone.
"Look at it this way, I have to keep my duelists on their toes." Pegasus said with a smile. "Well, I will leave you to your cards, so enjoy your sleep." and Pegasus left Necrophade dorm.
Croquet went Pegasus' side after the card creator passed him. "Mr. Pegasus, sir. Are you sure that this was wise to give them cards that aren't ready for play yet?" he asked.
"Worry not, Croquet." said Pegasus. "Hiei and his duelists need to stay sharp in their rivalry with Hamtaro and the rest of Forbidden Brown. And it's not like those boxes will hurt me. I have plenty of things concerning the cards on my schedule."
"But sir... they aren't ready for play yet..."
"True, but the duel disks can read them. I know they will go to the fun park and use these cards, I have all of that planned out."
"You remind of of the more cunning days back at-"
"Yes Croquet, I know. But worry not, I don't plan on letting this go unturned. Now, I have to prepare for the sneak preview coming up. Are you ready, Croquet?"
"Just give the word and we're go, sir."
"Let's get going."
"Right away."
*
 
Back at the photo shop, Jam was in his room working on his deck. Since I can't use the Five God Dragon at this time, in addition to it being in Stan's possession, There's no need for me to use Dragon's Mirror. he thought. I managed to get this Tac Ev booster pack, but I don't think it'll give me what I need. Well, let's focus on the bread and butter of this deck.
"Hey Jam, you awake?" asked Barrette as she knocked on the door.
"I'm up." he answered.
"Mind if I talk to you for a minute?"
"Start talking."
"Oh... I guess you're getting decent. Anyway, I want to talk about how you've sealed away the cards of our friends. What was the point of that anyway, and don't give me that 'I have my reasons.' stick?"
"Get to your point, Barrette."
"Well, are any cards sealed from you?"
"Five are sealed from me, and one of them is the Five God Dragon."
"So that's why you didn't play it against Aqua..."
"Barrette...."
"I didn't mean to hassle you, so let me move on. I still want to know why you're doing this, please tell me. And this is off the record, so just let it all out."
 
What Barrette didn't realize was that Boss has an open ear on this conversation. Jam took a deep breath and exhaled. "Okay Barrette, off the record." Jam gave in.
"I'm listening." said Barrette.
"Throughout the time that Hamtaro and his friends have been dueling, I've been that type of advisor/guardian to them. Helping them develop their skills as well as themselves, but this time is different. This is the final test that I plan on giving all of them, Boss included."
"O-kay..."
"The point of all this is to see how they can fare without me 'holding their paw' so to speak. Duelists can't truly grow if you hold their hands for them while they duel. It is the job of a duelist to hold his or her own hand in his or her own paws. To see each of them grow without me and my guidance is the final test for Hamtaro and the rest of Forbidden Brown."
"So, you're testing everyone?"
"Yup."
"I see."
"No, you don't see. If you saw it, then there wouldn't be a need for this discussion."
"Now he's ragging on me... Well, what happens after the test has been passed?"
"That Barrette, is the right answer. Good night."
"But... I still have qu-"
"Good night, Barrette."
Barrette's ears drooped. "Right. See you in the morning, Jam." and Barrette went back to her room.
"Good night to you too, Boss."
".....Good night, Jam." Boss replied. Of course he caught me listening in. he thought as he turned onto his belly. I keep forgetting that Jam is a seer and his foresight qualities.
 
Jam went back to looking at his cards, plotting strategies has he moved the cards around. Now, back to my bread and butter. This deck had two purposes: Manipulate the Cyberdark monsters all while fueling the Five God Dragon. And since the Five God's no longer in my use, I have to go back to the Cyberdark monsters. The key to that existed with one main strategy, graveyard manipulation. The biggest part of my deck is set, now more than ever, is the fact that my deck improves and gets stronger when my situation turns for the worse. Jam then came across one specific high powered Dragon. I've yet been able to call upon your power, but heaven help them when I do. Now I will look into more offensive measures to this deck, but let's see if my booster pack can help me out.
 
Jam opened his Tactical Evolution booster and looked at the cards. His commons weren't useful to him at all, then he saw his rare. Well, well, well, looks like I didn't completely strike out on this pack. Jam began to chuckle devilishly. You... I not only like you, but I will put in into my deck. Because I can use you and further cause madness. Jam makes his last preperations to this deck and shuffles it. So, I've been told I was 'too humble' and that I was 'cruel' when I duel, because I want to see the potential of my opponent's decks. Well, I guess I'm done with being all of that... Jam placed his newly modified deck into his duel disk. "Come sunrise, with the new adjustments of my deck.... all bets are mine." Jam said to himself with an evil grin. "Hellraising shall come at dawn."
*
 
The next day came and Jam was making breakfast. Seamore walks out of his room with a yawn and rubs his eyes. "Hey Jam, good morning." he greeted.
"Morning, Seamore." Jam greeted back.
"What are you doing?"
"Cutting up fruit for a fruit salad."
"Fruit Salad, eh? Sounds tasty."
After some time, Hamtaro and crew showed up for the meal. The only one who didn't show up and eat was Snoozer, who was still in the sand at the park. "It's been a while since I've had fruit salad." said Cappy.
"Yeah, good looking out, Jam." said Howdy.
"No problem," Jam replied, "making the morning meal is the least I can do for Seamore and Barrette letting me stay here."
"Yeah, you really earn your keep wherever you go, Jam." said Barrette.
"Everywhere except the fun park." Everyone turned around to see Aqua, Hiei, Kerin and Tyrone. "I hope you mad more of that for extra guests, since I heard you're quite the chef." Aqua said.
"You wanna brag about your duel and come for a bite to eat?" Sparkle questioned Aqua. "You can show some manners for the cook, like I am, or fake some manners. But don't bring that trash to breakfast, it ruins the meal."
"That's a first coming from you, Sparkle." said Pashmina.
"I may yell a lot, but even I appreciate a good meal."
"Hey ladies, there are young hams present." said Boss. "So check the attitude, wether stuck up, or perverted at the door."
"Well said." said Hiei. "So, do you mind serving four more bowls?"
"Just as long as you eat and don't complain." Jam answered.
 
"By the way, what's with the threads?" asked Oxnard.
"They look like Duel School attire." added Sparkle.
"Pegasus custom made this gear for everyone in Necrophade Black." Tyrone answered."
"This color scheme doesn't work for me, but I like how it feels against my fur." said Kerin. "It's like silk, or something."
"Perhaps you would join us, Deckbreaker, since our colors compliment your duel disk quite well?" offered Hiei.
"Yeah right," Oxnard answered. "I wouldn't be caught dead, let alone alive in those colors. Even if they were taylor-made by Croquet."
"Moving on, I got word that some new booster packs will be out soon." said Cappy. "I'm not sure what's in them, but I hope there are some good cards."
"Me too." added Hamtaro. "Hey Jam, looking at Hiei's black and gold got me thinking. How come we don't have any clothing like theirs?"
The other hams made commotion about this. "That's a good question, dude." added Stan.
"I didn't think you'd need something like that." Jam answered.
"And that is why you guys aren't taken seriously." Sparkle notes. "Everyone's heard about Forbidden Brown, even in the Duel School, but you don't have sanctioned attire. All you actually have are brown articles of clothing and that doesn't cut it."
"When did you guys become materialists all of a sudden..."
"Wake up, Jam.
 
"Even the students of Duel Shool have sanctioned colors: Slifer is in red; Ra is in yellow; Obelisk is in blue; and Necrophade is in black. Seeing Howdy in a brown apron doesn't tell me much about him being part of Forbidden Brown. Besides, this is your job for the duelists under this school. You are the founder, right?"
"That's a lot for you to say on our house, Sparkle. But let's not forget that we as Forbidden Brown aren't part of the Duel Schools or academies."
"Neither is Hiei and the rest of Necrophade Black, but they're in their house attire..."
"Yeah." the other hams shout.
"Okay Sparkle, you got me." said Jam. "I don't have the resources on me at this point for duel house attires..."
"Excuses."
"Shut your mouth. Now since everyone is in agreement on having house attire, and since you're placing such exclamation on this matter, than I motion that Sparkle makes the Forbidden Brown house attire for everyone."
Sparkle was now shocked. "Whoa, wait a minute..."
"All in favor of Sparkle making the Forbidden Brown attire?" Jam motioned.
"Aye!" the hams yelled.
"Motion carried."
"Hold up, what about opposing?" asked Sparkle.
"There's no opposition to a majority ruling." Jam said with a grin on his face. "Now remember that Brown is the primary color... and the longer you take to making the attire, the longer you're gonna hear it from everyone else. Make sure everyone's attire is one size fits all, now you might wanna get started quickly."
"But... but...."
"Now Sparkle, you aren't having second thoughts on our clothing, especially since this was your idea, are you?"
 
Everyone looked at Sparkle. "No." she said in defeat.
"Now get crackin' on those attires, we're anxious to see what you can create. And shake the booty, because time is money... money that we don't have and money that you have to generate somehow. But seeing as you're such a musical star, that shouldn't be as hard as to throw a concert... especially how you've told us that you are so popular...."
Hiei and Aqua were chuckling. "Damn it, Jam!" Sparkle yelled as she scurried away.
"Heh, serves her right for biting the hand that feeds her." said Tyrone.
"Yeah, she bit off more than she can swallow." said Jam.
"You quoted the proverb incorrectly," said Maxwell. "The proverb is 'more than she can chew.' Jam."
"Yeah, but that all depends on what you eat." said Howdy. "Some people just swallow stuff whole without chewing it at all." and Howdy looks at Oxnard.
"Go fuck a chickie chickie." said Oxnard and swallows a grape.
"Hey, language!" yelled Boss.
"You first, pal." retorts Howdy.
"I have Pepper, so I'm gettin some pussy." said Oxnard.
I wish I was getting some pussy... thought Cappy.
"I got mine last night." said Seamore, Barrette blushed.
"You kept me up last night." said Boss.
"When did we go from clothes to sex?" asked Aqua.
"Don't complain, you got laid last night." said Kerin.
"Oh Panda! Oh Panda! Ride me harder... har-der!"
 
Everyone turned to find where the sudden outburst came from, only to see rustling in the bushes. "Wow, talk about no shame." said Aqua.
"How long has that been happening?" asked Hiei.
"Too long." answered Penelope and Petal.
"Hey Panda, lemme get in on some of that." said Tyrone.
"Use your paw, Tyrone!" Panda yelled from the bushes.
"Bring it home already, baby." said Rei.
"Yeah, who's your daddy...."
 
"I didn't know spring came early...." said Boss.
"I can't eat anymore, I'm off to the fun park." said Cappy.
"It's not open yet." said Hamtaro.
"I'm still going." and Cappy began walking off.
"Wait for me." said Petal.
"Oh no don't." said Penelope in pursuit of Petal.
"Damn Penelope, turn off the dickguard."
"I won't let you soil the fun park with your hedonistic perversions."
"Man... even he's getting base action...." said Tyrone.
"Looks like breakfast is over." said Sandy.
"Looks like." agreed Maxwell.
"Well since you were so generous at having us stay for the meal," said Aqua as she activated her duel disk. "I will return the generosity and offer you your rematch, Jam."
Jam didn't respond, but he cleaned off his Blade of Ra. "Dude, you did hear that, right?' asked Stan.
"I heard," Jam answered, "however the physician said I'm still unable to duel yet. So it'll have to wait a while."
"Wait a while... You'd give Hiei a rematch almost instantly, but you won't take a rematch just the same from me?" asked an agitated Aqua. "Go ahead and take your medical cowardice, but it just goes to show you that even the so-called Lord of Dragons is afraid to duel the one who beat him."
"All right, that's enough." said Boss.
"Hold your tongue, Boss." said Jam. "I guess there really is no pleasing certain women, even when you have a legit reason for not dueling."
"More like excuse." said Aqua.
"Hiei, the next time you and your daughter decide to come to a meal that I make, leave the nag hag at home."
"I am not a hag."
"Perhaps not, but you are acting very rude. And I don't take kindly to rude people around my meals."
 
Jam grabbed his duel disk and put it on. Panda and Rei come out from the bushes to see a duel about to take place. "Looks like we got done in the nick of time." said Panda.
"Yeah." added Rei.
"You're the one being rude, what happened to joint courtesy?" said Aqua.
"Fine, you'll get my rematch. But I don't plan on being humble like I was last time." said Jam.
"More excuses to why you lost."
"Enough talk, get on with the duel you two." said Hiei.
"I agree." said Boss. "Let's see some card action go on."
"Time to duel, Jam." said Aqua.
"Indeed." agreed Jam as he activates his duel disk. "And since I lost, I will take the first move."
"Go ahead, you're gonna need it."
 
Jam and Aqua draw their hands and the duel was on. This duel is where I make my stand. thought Aqua. Today, I set in stone that Jam's loss last time wasn't just some fluke.
From here on out, we raise hell. thought Jam. And if all goes well, Aqua's gonna face off against me and my killing machines.
Cappy, Petal and Penelope make it to the line of the fun park, joining others as the line got moving. "Man, I thought it would be open by now." said Cappy.
"Stop whining and wait." said Penelope.
"Too bad we don't have something that can pass the time for this wait." said Petal.
Two monitors outside at the gates soon came on and it showed Jam and Aqua starting their duel. "Check it out, they're going at it again." said someone in line.
"Sweet." said another line patrant.
"This is happening now?" asked Cappy.
"Look, Jam is making the first move this time." said Penelope.
 
Now we head duelside. "Okay Aqua, I'll start things off with The Cheerful Coffin." Jam made the opening move. "This spell lets me take up to three monsters in my hand and bury them in my graveyard." and Jam discards three monsters. "I'll place one monster in defense mode and end my turn."
Aqua draws, then laughs. "Well, I'm about to hit you hard and it's only my first turn." she said. "First I'll summon my Unshaven Angler (1500/1600), but it doesn't end there. I'll now play Double Summon, which let's me summon or set one more time. So now, I'll sacrifice my Unshaven Angler and bring out my White Night Dragon."
"You can't be serious..." Jam was stunned.
"Tell that to my dragon." and there it was (3000/2500).
"Man, not again..." said Stan.
 
"That looks like a Blue-Eyes White Dragon... only made out of ice." said Cappy.
"I wanna know where she got that card from." said Penelope.
"Probably from Pegasus." said Petal.
 
"I'll now equip my dragon with the Rainbow Veil." Aqua continued her turn. "Now attack his monster with Arctic Burst Stream!"
Jam saw his monster get destroyed. So much for The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave... he thought.
"I'd set something down, but you have enough problems to deal with. So I'll turn it over to you and see how you'll combat the very dragon that put you in your place last duel."
Jam draws. "One monster in defense position and that's all for this turn." he sets his monster.
"Aqua, you're doing great." cheered Kerin.
"Of course I am." said Aqua as she draws. "Arctic Burst Stream!"
"Jam, do something." said Stan.
Jam saw another of his dragons destroyed. "This time, you destroyed my Masked Dragon." he said.
"Oh goody, an effect monster." said Aqua. "Now I can explain my Rainbow Veil."
"What about it?"
"Anytime a monster equipped with Rainbow Veil battles a monster, the monster's effect is negated during the battle phase while it's on the field. Meaning that you can't use your Masked Dragon's effect."
"Are you sure that's how that card works?"
"If it was referring to my monster, the card would say 'the equipped monster's effect is negated', but it doesn't."
I'll make a note to discuss the effects of Rainbow Veil to Pegasus the next time I see him, but for now.... she's got me.
"It's your turn."
Jam draws. "Damn, I can't summon this dragon. Your turn, Aqua."
"That's bad." said Stan.
 
Aqua laughed as she drew. "Open season, man I'm glad you have no monsters. I'll remove the Unshaven Angler in my graveyard from play and special summon Aqua Spirit in attack mode (1600/1200). Then I'll summon my Mermaid Knight (1500/700). Now it's damaging time... Aqua Spirit gets to attack you first."
"This turn sucks..." said Jam, then he took the first shot <6400>.
"Mermaid Knight, you're up next." Aqua continued to attack Jam's life points <4900>. "Be lucky she can't attack you twice, otherwise it would be game. Now for my Blue-Eyes Ice Dragon, Arctic Burst Stream!"
"GUAAAAH!" and Jam was floored after that shot hit him <1900>.
"Jam, are you all right?" asked Stan.
"No, but I'll manage." answered Jam.
"Do you see, Jam?" questioned Aqua. "It doesn't matter who you are, I've proven that I can not only hold my own against you, but I can also beat you. And this time, no one can say that your loss against me now is a fluke."
Jam closed his eyes and let his ears do the seeing. It was at that moment where they picked up a camcorder. Even now, I'm being recorded... he thought. Well, I'm done with this shit. No longer am I going to be someone's lab rat.
"Hurry up and move, Jam!" yelled Aqua. "The bad news is that ten turns haven't passed."
 
"Ten turns, what does she mean by that?" asked Cappy.
"It's one of the advanced rules of the game." Petal explained. "Unless ten turns pass, a duelist can't surrender a duel."
"Really, I didn't know that." said someone in line.
"Me neither, thanks a lot kid."
"No problem."
"Yeah, well I've yet seen Jam surrender any duel. Even if it lasted longer than ten turns." said Penelope.
 
Jam draws. "Sweet, I play Card of Sanctity 2. Time to draw, draw, draw..." Both duelists draw until each has six cards in their hand. "I'll set two cards face down and summon the Chthonian Dragon (2000/0). I would attack you, but I'm well aware of your imitation Blue-Eyes' ability. So I will end my turn."
"This game is mine." said Aqua as she draws. "I play Heavy Storm."
"I'll counter that with Magic Jammer." said Jam. "The sad part is that I'm gving up my White Horns Dragon to activate it, but at least it keeps me in the game for now."
"So you stopped my Storm, I'll still win the duel. White Night Dragon, attack!"
"Yes, game over." said Kerin.
"Not quite." said Hiei.
 
Everyone in line was stunned, except for Cappy. "Not a wise move." he said.
"How come?" asked Penelope and Petal.
 
The attack found its way to a barrier. "No, not Mirror Force!" yelled Aqua.
"You're right, it's not Mirror Force," said Jam, "it's Radiant Mirror Force."
"No!" and Aqua saw her monsters destroyed. "Damn, I was so close."
"Close only counts in four shoes. My Radiant Mirror Force takes away your victory."
"Yeah! That's it, Jam!" Cappy cheered.
"Go Jam!" yelled Penelope.
"I can't believe I was thwarted by a Mirror Force." said Aqua.
"Get the cards right, I used Radiant Mirror Force." said Jam.
"Same damn card."
"Not really, Radiant Mirror Force only works if my opponent has three or more attacking monsters. Now had you taken caution and defended with one of your monsters, this duel would be yours since I couldn't activate this trap. But I guess that's what you get for being cocky."
"Damn you, Jam. Now I know how Hiei feels."
"Look alive, Aqua!" Hiei shouted. "You still have a full hand and all your life points. You still control the duel."
"You can also still summon and set cards." added Kerin.
 
Aqua sighed. "Two cards and one monster set to end my turn." she said as she made her play.
I'm not getting thwarted by a Penguin this time. thought Jam and then he drew. "Nobleman of Crossout!" he said as he played his spell.
"Damn." and Aqua saw her card slashed, which was revealed as Nightmare Penguin.
"Ass whoopin time. I summon Mirage Dragon (1600/600), got anything to chain?"
"Unfortunately not." Aqua frowned.
"Now lemme show you how duels get turned around. One card face down and I attack with my Mirage Dragon. Go, Illusion Scythe!"
"Curse you!" and Aqua gets cut <6400>.
"Don't get mad, you still have the lead at this time."
"What's that mean?"
"It means you'll be losing soon, now take your turn."
 
"Why didn't he attack with the other dragon?" asked someone in line.
"Because it destroys itself after attacking." answered someone else in line.
"I hope we see some new monsters this time around." said someone else in line.
"But what new does Jam have?" asked Petal.
"There's a reason why Jam is the Dragon Lord, Petal." Cappy answered. "I'm sure he's got more heat up his deck somewhere."
"My turn." said Aqua as she drew. "I play Hammer Shot and destroy your Chthonian Dragon." and Aqua's hammer does just that.
"Go on." said Jam.
"Now I'll use Call of the Haunted and bring back my White Night Dragon." Aqua's Dragon returned to the field, but it soon fell not long after it was summoned. "Now what?"
"My Bottomless Trap Hole is what." Jam said as he activated his trap. "Is it my turn yet?"
"Hell no. One monster in defense position and that ends my turn."
Jam draws. "Now I play Shield Crush."
Oh shit...
"What's a Shield Crush?" asked Kerin.
A blast fired from nowhere hits Aqua's monster, making a loud boom in the process. As the smoke cleared, Aqua's monster was gone.
 
Jam laughed at the sight. "Gotta love Shield Crush." he said. "Mirage Dragon, take it to her life points." Aqua lost more life points <4800>. "And it's your turn."
I better be careful since he has two of those. Aqua thought and the drew. "One monster in defense position and that ends my turn."
Jam draws. "Excellent. Mirage Dragon, attack!"
Aqua saw another monster destroyed. "So much for Eria the Water Charmer."
"Your turn."
Aqua draws. "I summon Oxygeddon (1800/800). Now Attack his dragon!"
Jam saw his dragon destroyed. "Looks like I'm taking a little more damage <1700>."
"Now I can play my traps again. Your move."
Jam draws. "Now it's time for me to summon Cyberdark Keel (800/800). And you know what that means..."
"Oh lovely."
"It's time for a Dragon Dive." and Jam's monster dives into his graveyard. "And because I love this guy's effect, I will explain it. When summoned, Cyberdark Keel can dive into my graveyard and attatch himself to a low level dragon-type of three or less. Let's see what he chooses."
WHIR! WHIR! WHIR!
"And here we go, now rise Cyberdark Keel."
 
When Jam's monster returned to the field, it came back attached to Hunter Dragon. "Look, it's the Hunter Dragon." said Cappy.
"Good choice." said Petal.
"Now Hunter Dragon's 1700 ATK points are added to the ATK points of Cyberdark Keel." said Jam (2500 ATK). "With that, I shall end my turn."
Aqua draws. "I'll play Salvage, which lets me take two water based monsters with 1500 ATK or less in my grave and add them to my hand."said Aqua. "I will chose Mermaid Knight and Maiden of the Aqua." Said cards are added to her hand. "Next, I'll set one monster in defense mode and end my turn."
Jam draws. "Now here's a good card, Pot of Avarice. And to those who don't know, I take five monsters from my graveyard and shufle them into my deck. Then I draw two cards." Jam resolves this effect. "Nice, I summon Cyberdark Horn (800/800). Activate Dragon Dive!"
"Here we go again..."
Jam's Cyberdark Horn uses its effect, and after a few moments, comes to the field attached to a second Hunter Dragon. "Another one?" asked Aqua.
"Yes, another one." Jam answered. "It's your turn."
Aqua draws. "Now let's get down to business, I sacrifice Oxygeddon and my face down monster to summon Spiral Serpent (2900/2900). Now attack Cyberdark Keel with Spiral Wave!"
Jam's monster is attacked <1300>. "Well, Keel lost his dragon, so he returns to normal strength (800 ATK), but at least I still have my monster on the field."
"Not for long, you won't. Now go."
Jam draws. "Time for something new. I now play the spell card Cyberdark Impact!"
"What does that card do?"
"This card is lovely, because it let's me work with Cyberdark Horn, Keel and Edge. Cyberdark Edge whom I've just drawn. Now it let's me fuse them and create Cyberdark Dragon (1000/1000). As for the monsters that make the Cyberdark Dragon, they return to my deck, so I can use them again. Now activate Dragon Dive and retrieve Hunter Dragon."
 
Jam's monster goes into the graveyard after Hunter Dragon while Jam shuffles Cyberdark Horn, Cyberdark Edge and Cyberdark Keel into his deck. Once he was done, Cyberdark Dragon appeared again. Jam continued to explain. "Cyberdark Dragon gains the ATK points of Hunter Dragon, plus 100 more ATK points for eack monster in my graveyard. Luckily for you, there are only two (2900 ATK). Now it's your move."
Aqua draws. "I summon Mad Lobster (1700/1000), next I'll attack with Spiral Wave!" ordered Aqua.
The attack costed Aqua her monster, but it lowered Jam's monster down. "Go for broke is what I always say. (1300 ATK)"
"Mad Lobster, attack." and Jam's Cyberdark Dragon was gone <900>. "Even with your stalling, you still won't win. I'm getting tired of this duel, so hurry up and move so I can end it."
Jam draws. "I set this and end my turn."
"Time to go for the kill." Aqua said fiercely as she drew. "Mad Lobster, end this!" her monster goes in for the last blow.
Jam smiles. "This time, I will use Mirror Force."
Aqua growled as Jam's trap destroyed her monster. "One monster in defense mode and that's my turn."
Jam draws. "One monster on the defense and that ends my turn."
 
The fun park was now open and everyone was inside. But their eyes were still on the duel at hand. Aqua draws. "One more monster face down and that's my turn."
Jam draws. "I'll play Poison of the Old Man and increase my life by 1200 points <2100>. Your turn."
Aqua draws. "Fine, I give. I'll flip up my Maiden of the Aqua (700/2000)."
I knew it. thought Jam.
"Now let's change the field." The normal playing field becomes Umi with both players standing on lilypads. "Attack his monster."
Aqua's monster attacks, but she ended up losing the battle. "And Masked Dragon withstands your blow (1400/1100)."
"So I lost life, it's not much <4400>. One card face down and I end my turn."
"Jam, do something." said Stan.
"I plan to." Jam told Stan as he drew. "I'll activate Stamping Destruction and take out the card on your right." he said as he made the play. When the card was destroyed, we found out that it was Sakuretsu Armor and everyone watching applauded. "I knew it was wise to hold off on attacking you, and you take 500 damage in the process."
"I know <3900>."
"Well, it's your turn."
Aqua draws. "I sacrifice my Maiden of the Aqua..." the field returns to normal, "and summon Mobius the Frost Monarch (2400/1000)."
"That helps me out."
"Not really, I'm not activating the effect. But I will attack you with Ice Wave!"
Jam's dragon is destroyed. "Now I'll activate my Masked Dragon's effect." Jam searches his deck and pulls his dragon, then shuffles his deck. "I'll defend with my Troop Dragon (700/800)."
"Of course you will, my turn is over."
Jam draws. "Your turn."
Aqua draws. "Attack!"
Jam's Troop Dragon was destroyed. "And remember, when one falls in battle, I can special summon one more from my deck to take its place." and Jam pulls the second one out in defense mode.
"Draw."
Jam draws. "One monster in defense mode and I end my turn."
Aqua draws. "I'll destroy your second Troop Dragon." and the other dragon is destroyed. "Your move."
Jam draws. "Your move."
"Aqua, you're letting him stall..." said Kerin.
Aqua drew. "Kerin's right, time for my victory. Mobius, destroy his monster with Ice Wave!"
 
As the monster was destroyed, it was revealed. Everyone was shocked at the sight. "It's the Exploder Dragon." said Cappy.
"Aqua destroyed the wrong monster." said Penelope.
"Yup." said Petal.
Aqua wasn't too happy. "Not the Exploder Dragon..." she said.
"You know what happens when a monster destroys the Exploder Dragon. Time to activate Dragon Bomber."
And Aqua saw her monster destroyed. "My Mobius..."
"Are you done yet?"
"Yes, just go."
Jam draws. "I summon Light Effigy (1500/0) then I place one card face down and end my turn."
Aqua draws. "Nothing, not even my face down will help me. Well, my turn is over."
Jam draws. "And here's Shield Crush."
"Not again..." and another blast from out of nowhere destroys Aqua's monster. "Man, this isn't proper..."
"Aqua, you've tried your best. And it just didn't work for you.... wait a minute, forget what I just said. I forgot about how I was supposed to raise hell and all I did was mono all this duel. Now I'll sacrifice my Light Effigy...." and Jam's monster went away. "Light Effigy is a modified Kaiser Sea Horse and works the same way, so long as I summon a normal monster."
"So what, you don't have anything strong and light based in your deck to deal damage..."
"Funny you should say that, because I have everything I need right here in my paw. So it's time I summoned Kisara... or as you know her, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon."
 
In a flash of light, Jam called on the Blue-Eyes (3000/2500). Everyone's jaw dropped at the sight of the legendary dragon. "Ah, the real deal is lovely to see." said Cappy.
"You forgot all about my Blue-Eyes, Aqua." said Jam. "But it's okay, she's more than happy to introduce herself to you. Now I will reveal my face down Double Attack."
"I know about that card, but you have to discard a monster higher than your Blue-Eyes...." said Aqua.
"Yes and my Armed Dragon is more than enough for the cost."
"Armed Dragon?" Aqua laughed. "The highest level of the Armed Dragon is 7, don't make me laugh."
"That's funny, because in my hand is Armed Dragon LV10!"
"T-t-t-ten?"
"Yes..." Jam turned the card around so Aqua could see. "LV10, and ten is higher than eight. Kisara, attack with Burst Stream of Destruction!"
 
The attack of the Blue-Eyes hit Aqua hard, making her frame drop to the ground where her body twitched <900>.
"Aqua!" yell Hiei and Tyrone as they rush to Aqua's side.
"Man, that was a devistating blow." said Pashmina.
"Yeah, and it's a real bitch too." added Howdy.
Aqua was slowly getting up from the blast. "Aqua, speak to me." said Hiei.
"H.... h..... Hiei...." Aqua managed to get out as she strained to stand."
"Stand on your feet, my dragon still has to knock you down again." Jam ordered.
"Dude, you're insane." said Tyrone. "Can't you see that Aqua's in bad shape right now?"
"It's not like you can help her anyway. Now step aside... both of you."
"Step aside...." Hiei was agitated.
"Kisara, swat them away." Jam ordered and his dragon swung its tail, knocking Hiei and Tyrone back away from the duel.
"Whoa, Jam's never sounded like this before." said Cappy.
"Not even when you guys raided the Duel House." added Penelope.
"Yeah, this is bad..." said Petal.
 
"Jam, what the hell is wrong with you?" asked Hamtaro.
"Simple, I just don't give a damn right now." Jam answered. {Now playing: Catch Me if You Can from the Sonic Riders Zero Gravity soundtrack} "You called my mercy cruel, you said I was too humble, you took my grace and flipped it into disgrace, because of this I will no longer show tolerance. If you thought my mercy was cruel and unfair, fine. But now you shall face my fury. That first shot was for me, this second one... when the White Night Dragon was played the first time, my Blue-Eyes cried out to me, angered by that effigy. Because of it, the Blue-Eyes is unsettled... enraged. Now feel the fury of the real Blue-Eyes White Dragon. BURST STREAM OF DESTRUCTION!!!"
 
With the last blast, Aqua was struck and sent straight into a tree. She was knocked straight out of her duel disk, then her seemingly lifeless frame fell to the ground. She was unconscious. "From this moment forward, there will be no mercy, no tough love... and I usually gave tough love, and no remorse when I duel." Jam continued. "To all those who are watching, know that no imitation of the Blue-Eyes will stop the Blue-Eyes. You can make one out of ice, make one of water, make one of fire, create one from the four winds, make it out of trees, precious metals and jewels, and even out of stone. But no imitation is better than the original Blue-Eyes White Dragon. And those who dare face me with it, shall fear... feel... and assimilate the wrath of the Blue-Eyes. Why? Because the Blue-Eyes White Dragon is the legendary engine of destruction, which only few tell stories of survival over.
 
"This is the challenge of the Blue-Eyes themselves, they will destroy all imitations of it, no matter what, or how they are made." Jam walks over to Aqua's duel disk and removes the White Night Dragon card. "By rules of the ancient scriptures, my victory allows me to claim this dragon, but I have other plans for this imitation..." He then tosses it into the air and slashes the card with his Blade of Ra. "And if there's anyone out there that thinks they can win this dragon in a duel against me, think otherwise." and Jam walks off.