Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Ageless I ❯ A dream, A curse ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A dream. That's what started the whole thing. A dream and the woman that would do anything to achieve it. This woman wanted to be the most powerful healer on earth so she enlisted the help of a powerful demon. She promised the demon the sight of her second child in exchange for these powers. The demon agreed but at the last moment altered the spell. It felt pity for the unborn child and gave it some of the mother's powers. Still having an overbearing feeling of guilt, it also gave the child the ability to sense blood, whether it be demon or human. This set the stage for Kierya's existence.

A curse. This was the other beginning. The curse and the items connected to it. The seven items each contained a spirit. The old hag knew this when she cursed Kierya. She knew she couldn't curse her with true immortality but she came close. After all, how can a spirit die? That's why the hag cursed her to die only when all seven millennium spirits ceased to exist.

Poison couldn't kill her because of the demon's gift of healing. Even if she were to be hacked into pieces, she would reform because of the hag's curse of immortality. Even before her birth, it was destined that Kierya would lead a strange life. One filled with bitterness, anger, sadness, and betrayal but not without love, joy, and friendship.