Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Love Through All Trials ❯ meetings ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hearts in training

Kagome entered the house and twirled to look around completely.

The living room, which you would be in as soon as you opened the door, was a light beige color. There was also a sliding door towards the left that would lead you to the pool deck. (Yes he is semi-rich. you can’t say he’s not because he does have a hit dungeon dice type version of duel monsters so he’s kind of rich. just not kaiba rich. And if you can say he's not then guess what? It's my story! :P) The rug, which started 10 feet away from the door, was also the same color and had a smooth, yet fluffy kind of feeling that made you just want to roll around on it. At the very end of the living room was a fireplace, with trophies on the mantle piece and some pictures.

Towards one of the walls, away from the sliding doors was a couch and table that faced a 40” flat screen TV, a D.v.d player and a PlayStation2. To the right of the TV was a big sound system that looked new. Underneath it was a cabinet full of new CD’s. ‘Did he get these for me?’ she thought looking at the varieties. American, Japanese, Spanish and German music was in there, all of which was her favorite type of music.

The room had an assortment of furniture and small tables. A little ways past the fireplace was a dinning room. It was well decorated and had a wide table able to fit at least 18 people to it. To the left of the fireplace was a hall, which either lead you to the laundry room, the kitchen, the gym, or the stairs.

‘He really must have renovated this place. It sure is bigger.’ she climbed up the stairs and stopped at the top. There were two corridors. ‘Which one leads to the rooms?’ so she played flip the coin to decide which way to go. ‘Right heads, left tails’ and it landed on heads. As she headed down the corridor she noticed that there was a library, 3 bathrooms, two rooms, a hot spring, and a stairwell that lead you to the kitchen. ‘Well it’s not this way.’ so she turned around and headed to the left.

As she walked down the hall she notice more bathrooms, a hall closet, and 4 more bed rooms. She peaked through several rooms to see which one had her bags in it. When she found it she nearly squealed in joy. First of, it was right across from Duke’s room so she didn’t have to worry about much, secondly, the room was not pink which she assumed it would be. It was an assortment of various blues and silver.

Their was a king size bed against the left wall had canopy hanging around it so she can close the folds like a sliding door, some night tables, a little couch near the balcony’s doors and a small fridge. On the other side of her room was a computer with a printer and scanner, a desk at which she could do her homework and of course a 32’ flat screen TV above her bed.

Straight across was yet another sound system with more CD’s and two doors. ‘ I wonder what these doors are for?’ so she decided to check them out. She opened door number one to the left and gasped. Inside was a bathroom. Skip that more like a spa. ‘Did he really did this for me?’

Inside the bathroom was a shower, a tub that was deep so you can swim in it, a small hot spring and a even smaller water fall to use to cool off. Also there was a sink surrounded by marble. Inside the cabinet she found stuff like soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryers, straighten combs, toothpaste, sented soaps, some candels and incense, body wash, hair sprays and grease, a tooth brush, bathing oils, bubble bath and strangely enough, feminine products. ’I can picture him in the store blushing like crazy when he bought these.

In another closet inside the bathroom were towels, and robes. After gawking at the bathroom she went to the door on the right and walked into a walk-in closet. There were draws for jewelry, shelves for bags and shoes, and many rods to hold up clothing. The problem is that there was nothing in them. ‘Until I go shopping of course.’ she thought.

She started unpacking her clothes and when she finished she sat on her bed with Sesshomaru's packaged on her lap. Then, she peeled of the paper and smiled brightly. Inside was a little fox cub. Its fur was a lovely raven color. With a small yip the cub jumped out of the box and on to her head.

She giggled and pet its head. Deeper inside the box was a silver chain, and on that chain was a crescent moon charm made of diamonds and aquamarine. ‘Sesshomaru, you all but spoil me’ attached to the necklace was a note. It read:

Miko,
This Sesshomaru request your audience on Friday June 16, for Rin’s birthday party. The kit Shippo is also well he is under my care and wishes for you to visit. Sango, if you didn’t know already, is currently my mate and is expecting a child soon. Take care of that fox. He only eats fish so you won’t have to worry about it eating your pathetic excuse for a cat (if he is with you) and any of your friends.

Sesshomaru,

P.s. yes I know it’s April i’m telling you early so you can’t say I never alerted you. Wench.
P.p.s. Here’s some money.

Kagome laughed at the last part and stuffed the box under her bed, put the necklace in one of the draws in her closet and picked up the fox. “So, you’re a boy hunh? What kind of powers do you have?” ‘I am a telepath, have control of fire and can read minds.’ kagome looked down at the fox in her arms. “Well as long as you don’t read my mind then were cool okay?” The fox nodded.

“So how about a name? Do you have a name?” ‘No.’ “hmm... how about Hiro?” ‘I like it thank you’ Kagome smiled and rub noses with the cub who in turn licked her nose. “How kawaii! Well since i’m done up here how about we get you some nice salmon. Hiro yipped excitedly, tail wagging and panting. Kagome smiled again and walked out of the room with Hiro in her arms.

When Kagome climbed down the stairs to the kitchen she smelt something. Something delicious. Her eye’s widened a bit. ‘Oden, he’s making oden!’ Kagome ran the rest of the way down and next to Duke who was already putting the oden into bowls.

‘Bowls?’ “Hey Kagome I’m inviting my friends over for lunch and afterwards we can head out and do some shopping for you since I know you seen the empty closet.” He said setting the table. “Oh okay, I guess I'll go change my clothes. Oh, and Duke?” She added before she walked all the way upstairs. “What?” “Can you feed my fox some salmon please he’s hungry. His name is hiro. He won’t bite you or try to eat you he only eats fish.”
And with that she ran back to her room, into her closet and pulled out an outfit at random.

Meanwhile downstairs Duke’s friends arrived. “Hey duke how’s it goin?” A blonde boy asked. “Fine Joey, my cousin from Hokkaido moved down here with me. So please be nice.” He said. “Where is she?” A blonde woman said next to a brunette girl. “She’s upstairs changing her clothes meanwhile let’s go eat. I’m sure she’ll be down soon seeing as how oden happens to be her favorite food.”

So he led the group to the dinning room and sat down just as they were about to bless their food they heard clicking. “Damn it Kagome do you have to wear those heels!” Duke wailed. “What heels? I don’t wear high heels unless i’m going to someplace that requires formal wear.” They turned to the door that led to the kitchen from the dinning room to see a girl standing there.

She was wearing a tight black corset that had a low cut line in the front baring only a little cleavage. (A lot less then mai’s clothing). She also had on a pair of blue jeans with white designs on the pants legs. Around her neck was a silver choker. Her hair, which was pulled up into a high ponytail stopped to her waist. On her arms were several bracelets and on her finger was a pretty silver rose ring. On her feet were the zipped up boots that came with the taijiya outfit Sango gave her. Her lips were well glossed and she had on black eye shadow. In her ear’s were a 2 pairs of earings. The first pair was rose studs just like her ring, the second pair were diamonds.

She plopped across from duke and blessed her food followed by the others. Then Duke decided to vreak the silence. “Kagome. I'd like you to meet my friends. The one to the left of you is Tea Gardener, next to Tea’ is Serenity Wheeler, next to Serenity is her brother Joey Wheeler, across from Tea is Mai, next to Mai Jakujou (I think?)is Tristian Taylor, next to Tristian is Yugi Mutou and finally across from Yugi next to Joey is Ryo Bakura. Everyone this is my cousin Kagome Higurashi from Hokkaido. She will be living with me from now on and I hope you guy will get along fine. They all greeted her and she smiled a warm smile that caused Ryo and Yugi’s stomachs to flutter. “I hope we can become great friends.” She said then started eating.

When they finished eating Kagome finally broke the silence by saying “Okay mule’s now that you’re nice and fed prepare to carry some extensive amount of bags.” Then she turned towards the girls. “So were to first Victoria's secrets or Hot Topic?” And with that the girl’s formed and unbreakable pact between themselves as the boys groaned ahead of time before they had to hold bags.



Okay that’s chappie 3 sorry I haven’t updated but the Internet cut of so it will be on sometime this week. Much love to my reviewers.

Ja’ne


Japanese words used I this chapter

Miko- shrine maiden
Kit- little fox
Kawaii- cute not to be confused with
Kowaii- that means cool, as does Sugoi (I Think)
Ja’ne- See ya
Oden- will describe later much. I decided to add food description in the last chapter number not telling how long it's going to be!