Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween: Night of Fun and Terror!

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: This one is purely for the fans and readers out there! Anyone who wants to attend, just say so and I will be glad to put you in this fanfic here!

Darien: Of course, this is purely for MediaMiner.org. I'm sure Fanfiction.net won't approve of this, so we won't bother to upload this there. So, if any of you know people at FF.net who would like to join, tell them about this here!

DJ: Now remember this, should you want to partcipate in this fanfic, you will obey my rules. And that is… to have fun!!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Prologue

The date was October 21, 2004. Only ten more days till Halloween, the night of fun and fright! In another dimension, another universe, Monster Island was bustling with activity. Outside on the surface, the monsters of Monster Island were getting ready for a special event. They roared loudly, looking very vicious and scary. The Pokemon and dinosaurs from Isle Sorna, who also co-existed with the monsters, also started to get more frantic and edgy.

Underground, DJ and Darien were busy setting up tables, chairs, and a lot of miscallacious items around the mansion. Pamela and Harley, two girls from the Batman universe that were adopted by DJ, were in the large kitchen. They were preparing meals and treats of many kind. It seemed like they were planning a big party.

Dj said to his friend while setting up the living room, "I already sent out the invitations to the many and various universes. I think we should have guests arriving soon, maybe by tomorrow.".

Darien was hanging some skeleton bone decorations on the LARGE ceiling above when he replied loudly, "Good! I also made some contacts this afternoon! They all said that they would be happy to come!".

Various characters from comic book/anime/cartoon/novels/video game/movie/manga/ dimensions and universes were coming to his island for a large Halloween party! Over 990,000 were attending, villains and assorted characters included! Not just heroes/heroines, mind you.

DJ checked the clock, and he saw that it was about 11:00 p.m. He was in thought, when an idea hit him. Similar to the Christmas party he threw last year, he was going to invite people from his world (the real reality world) so they could share in the fun as well!

He left the living room, went upstairs to the Communications Room, and started to check out his old realm. Using his computer, he started to search for those that deserved a good time. He had seen those that did not have the luck and prosperity of others, thus he took in those that needed to have a good time.

'Now, whom shall I sent over here, so they may enjoy a real Halloween party?', he thought.

(Author's Notes: Ah, now this is where it gets good! If you want to join, just say so! Pairings will also happen as well, but its up to you on whom you want to be paired with!

Darien: Readers, reviewers, even their muses, can come in and join the fun! Let loose, and allow for us to entertain you as best we can!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)