Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: It's so cool to see that a lot of people out there want to be a part of my fanfic here!

Darien: I'm not. Many here like your work. Right guys?

DJ: (Blushing) Well… I just try to give them what they want. And that is a good time, and a great story!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 1

It was a cold, damp night in the town of Caguas, Puerto Rico. The townsfolk were turning in for the night, the kids going to sleep and the adults staying up late for… intimate sessions. Teenagers stayed up late too, either watching TV in their rooms or doing various other things.

In a medium-sized apartment complex, lived a seventeen year-old girl by the name of Marlene. She was a strong-willed, attractive young thing, with a passion for writing and also a large imagination to boot. Currently, she was in her room studying for an exam that was to take place tomorrow.

"Man, why can't I get a break?!", she muttered to herself as she turned a page in a book she was reading.

Suddenly, something weird happened. A swirling, sky-blue portal opened up near her bed! She let out a squeak of surprise, threw up her pillow in front of her as a shield, and held her breath in anticipation. She had seen stuff like this in the anime she watched on TV, but never in real life.

Out of the portal flew in a small brown bird, the name of it coming instantly to her mind. 'A Pidgey?! An actual, living, breathing Pidgey?!', she mentally screamed.

The brown bird chirped softly, landing before her on the bed. Marlene slowly placed the pillow aside, and just stared at the small creature. The bird had a small letter in its mouth. It dropped it in front of the blonde beauty, and calmly sat there.

Marlene slowly, hesitantly picked up the letter. When she opened it, she read out loud:

Dear Marlene,

Hello. My name is Daniel Espurvoa Rodriguez Jr., but call me DJ for short. I am also known as Ultra Warrior, defender and protector of many worlds/dimensions/universes. My partner, Darien Shields from the Sailor Moon dimension, and I have chosen you to attend our Halloween Party on Monster Island!

Since it is still ten days until the deadline, I'll give you some time to think about it. The Pidgey that just delivered the message to you, her name is Jasmina. When you want to give us your reply, call her and she will come.

Sincerely,

DJ Rodriguez (a.k.a Ultra Warrior)

The blonde was, needless to say, shocked. 'DJ Rodriguez?! Darien Shields?! Monster Island?! This is just too much!', she thought as the paper fell from her grasp. The Pidgey, Jasmina, took the paper back and flew back into the portal. It was with a soft, slow 'plop' sound that made the portal disappear.

It seemed that girl had a lot to think about, and it wasn't on her exam anymore.

~Meanwhile~

More people around the globe started to receive letters similar to Marlene's. A girl going by the name of Meira, a lucky thirteen year-old, received a letter from a Natu by the name of Karma.

Immediately, she replied in a yes. Writing on the back of the letter, she gave it back to the Pokemon bird and said that she would come on Halloween!

A lucky teenager, an eighteen year-old man by the name of Shane, also received an invite. His messenger was a Skarmory, the metal bird named Aero. He figured that he had little else do to, so he replied that he wanted to come.

Also, a woman also eighteen, going by the name of K.C. Whitestar, also received a letter from a baby Articuno named Aurora. She too answered the call, replying that she would love to come to the Halloween party.

All around the world, teenagers and kids of various ages answered the call of the mysterious Ultra Warrior. They were now hyped up big time! After all, when did anyone get the chance to meet either their favorite heroes/villains from various universes and dimensions?

~Back on Monster Island~

DJ was now exhausted, sleeping in his room. He had spent most of the night writing letters to many children and teenagers to his own world, and was now drained. He slept peacefully, though. The others made a mental note not to disturb him.

As he lied in peaceful thoughts, he chuckled inwardly. He would surprise all of them when they came… and also bringing their muses and alter egos to life and in reality! Seeing their shocked and surprised faces made him smile in his sleep.

'Soon, all of their dreams will come true. As well as a few nightmares… hehehe…', he thought.

Darien was in the Communications Room, sending out letters to the characters from various dimensions and universes. He wrote to the dimensions like Yu-Gi-Oh, Kirby: Right Back At Ya!, Gundam universes, YuYu Hakusho, The Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Megaman universes, Harry Potter, One Piece, Shaman King, Street Fighter, Marvel universe, Soul Calibur, Archie universe, Dead or Alive, King of Fighter's, and many more!

"When DJ means Halloween Party… he really means Halloween Party!", he chuckled to himself as he continued to write and send.

Things were going to heat up soon!

(Author Notes: Well, how was this? Don't worry, more will be up soon. Again, keep those reviews coming! I hope you recommend or send this story to others out there!

Darien: Any hero/villain you like to meet at the party, just say who or what you would like to see in your review and we'll make it happen!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!