Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hey, everyone! Glad to see that a lot of you decided to join in! Remember though, you have until October 25th to join in! After that, guests list is closed!

Darien: So, try and invite as much people as possible! If you have friends, family, cousins, or even distant relatives that would like to party with us on Monster Island… well, bring them on down!

DJ: Also, since FF.net removed "Yugi- Street Fighter?!" once again, I would appreciate it if any of you out there care to read and review it. It would make me happy!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 2

It was a beautiful morning for the people in Cappy Town. Most of the citizens of DreamLand were now hustling and bustling, either with breakfast, morning chores, or playtime. Six children were playing in the field, and one of them was different the rest. While the Cappies were yellow and medium-sized, this unique person… was about the size of a soccer ball and pink to boot.

Kirby was playing with his friends, two of which were very familiar. One was a girl by the name of Tiff, and her twin brother near her was Tuff. They were children of noble blood, but they liked to play with the other Cappies. As of now, they were playing soccer and having a good time.

Tiff was about to kick the ball to Kirby when a note materialized in her hand. She was caught by surprised, her foot actually stepping on the ball, and she tripped by accident when it rolled out from under her. When she fell, the kids and Kirby stopped playing and went over to help.

"Tiff, you okay?", Tuff asked as he helped his sister up.

She replied, "I am. But, look what just appeared in my hand!".

She showed them the letter, and then she started to read it out loud:

Dear Kirby and Co.,

It is I, Darien Shields from Monster Island. How are you? It's been awhile since we last met, no? In any case, DJ and myself are throwing a Halloween party on October 30th and the 31st. Many people will be there, and we hope to see you there too.

To reply, write on the back of the letter. Once that it is done, it will automatically be sent back to us. Thank you for your time, and we hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Darien Shields (a.k.a Tuxedo Mask/Moonlight Knight/Prince Darien of Earth)

Needless to say, the gang was now pretty hyped up. After the Halloween fiasco set up by King Dedede and NME, they wanted to see what it was like to have a real Halloween. Now, they had the chance! Kirby was jumping up and down excitedly, really wanting to go.

"Say, Tiff! Let's show this to Mom and Dad! I'm sure they'll let us go!", Tuff suggested. He was looking very excited, much more then usual.

Tiff smiled at her brother's and Kirby's antics. She tucked the piece of paper underneath her arm and motioned everyone to follow her.

"I have an even better idea, Tuff! Let's invite the entire Cappy Town population! I'm sure they'll want to come to the party too!", she exclaimed.

The five followed her, going straight into the heart of the town towards Cappy Town Square.

~Meanwhile~

Yugi Moto was cuddled up with his girlfriend, Téa Gardner, on a bench near the Domino City Park. It has been about four or five months now since the situation with Princess Adena and Sin Lau. Since then, their relationship was at an all-time high. Both had worked long and hard to sustain it, but it was worth it.

Yami was still single, but he didn't mind. To him, Duel Monsters was far easier to understand then women. Then again, who can really understand women? (Private joke here on my part. ^_^)

Joey and Mai were together, although they fought a lot of time. But, it was playful banter on their part. Tristen hooked up with Serenity, although he still had competition from Duke Devillin. Still, Serenity was loyal to Tristen, and they got along pretty well.

Seto and Ishizu hooked up, and now Mokuba, Odion, and Marik were expecting that they would be brothers soon. One would wonder on how and why Seto and Ishizu hooked up so fast and effectively. Plus, Rebecca and Mokuba got together as well.

Ryou was with Miho, an old flame from Tristen's past. The purple-haired beauty was taken with him at first sight, and it seemed that the future seemed bright for them. Heck, even Bakura was slightly glad for his hikari. And that was saying something.

Téa kissed Yugi on the cheek and whispered, "Today's really been a good day, hasn't it?".

The tri-colored hair teenager blushed brightly and replied, "It has. Breakfast was delicious, and also the movie we saw was very good.".

Before anything else could be said, a piece of paper landed in Yugi's lap. He curiously reached out, took it, and started to read it. It was a letter similar to the one Kirby got earlier.

After reading it, his eyes widened slightly as did Téa's. The two looked at each other in surprise, then turned to read the paper again. After some internal debating, they decided to voice their opinions out into the open.

"Yugi, should we go?", the brunette bombshell inquired.

The young hero smiled slightly and replied, "I think so. Besides, we don't have anything else to do on Halloween. Might as well do something fun!".

The two then got up from the bench, Yugi tucking the paper into his pocket, and they headed off to the Game Shop. From there, they would call up everyone and tell them of the situation.

~Elsewhere~

There was a bit of a commotion in the Fallarbor Town, and with good reason. Ash and May were arguing, this time over the letter that they received. Ash wanted to go to the Halloween party, but May was adamant to stay. She did not want to miss the Pokemon Contest that was scheduled for October 30th.

"Ash, we can't go! We got to stay here for the Pokemon Contest! If we leave, there won't be another one for weeks!", she shrieked at the young boy.

Ash shot back, "Yeah, so?! An invitation like this only comes along once a year! Besides, I bet you would like it there as well!".

Brock and Max, who were on the sidelines, just watched the two. It was a spectacle, which was drawing attention from a lot of people in the Pokemon Center.

"We better end this now, Max.", Brock said as he got off the bench.

Max agreed with him and the two went up to the bickering couple to stop the madness. Max calmed his sister down, while Brock tried to simmer Ash down.

"May, listen. Pokemon Contests can always pop up again soon, but Halloween only comes out once a year! Come on, let's give this a shot!", Brock suggested.

Her brother added, "Yeah! Also, I bet you would meet people from every possible known world in existence! It would be so cool!".

May huffed, very much not wanting to agree with them. But, reluctantly, she accepted their idea. With much haste, Ash replied to the letter and it disappeared from his hand. He was excited, for soon he would see all of his old friends and rivals at Monster Island!

~On Monster Island~

Darien was slowly going to his room, exhausted from sending out invitations. It was now mid-afternoon, October 23rd. As he dragged himself on his feet, he saw DJ walking down the hallway. It seemed that he was refreshed and rejuvenated.

"Hey, Darien! What's up?", the young boy asked cheerfully.

The former warrior from the Sailor Moon dimension merely smiled and replied, "I've been better, DJ. Been up all night writing invites to all of our friends.".

DJ then said, "Well, go on and rest, my friend. I'll take it from here.".

Darien thanked him, then went back on his way to bed. As DJ walked down to the library, he started to think on who else to invite.

'Hmmm… I wonder if the guy from Sleepy Hallow would like to make a guests appearance at the party?', he thought with a playful, evil grin.

(Author's Notes: Time's running out, boys and girls! Be sure to sign up soon to join the party line! Also, I need your help in something.

Darien: You see, we need your help in deciding on whom to invite for. But, these guests are going to be the major scareres of the party! DJ has already invited Jason Voorhees and Freddy Kruger, but he feels he needs more… special guests.

DJ: If you can give me suggestions on some horrific or spooky guests to come to the party, say so in your reviews. Give me everything you got!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)