Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hey, everyone! I would like to say congratulations to all that wanted to come! Get ready, because this is going to be a night no one will forget!

Darien: Before we get started, DJ would like to announce something important.

DJ: ^_^ Yes! My beautiful girlfriend, Marlene (a.k.a Trunks' Girl 787) has just updated a fanfic of hers called Alternate Universe Twist. It is an excellent crossover fanfic that is a must to read, for all that like hardcore action and interesting puzzles and plot twists!

Darien: She is also an excellent writer, so go on and check it out, please! It would make us, and her, very happy!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 3

It was now October 25th, 2004. It was about 1:45 p.m. The entire island was now completely ready for the biggest Halloween bash ever! Outside, the island was decorated in virtually every Halloween décor one could imagine! Ghosts and skeletons hung from tree branches in the forest, mysterious and frightening monsters in the jungle, enchantment and danger in the desert area, cold and frost in the arctic region.

DJ was now surveying the area from above, very much pleased to see that his island was ready. He was also thankful that his island had ever aspect of environment and terrain that would suit anyone's needs! He flew down from the sky and landed on Mt. Rodan, home to Rodan and several other large flying creatures.

"Today is the day the guests arrive!", he exclaimed happily. He was like a kid on a sugar rush, hyped up to have his friends arrive.

Darien materialized on his right, having teleported from the Communications Room. He handed a LONG list to DJ and he said, "These are the ones that responded to the invitations. They will arrive shortly after the third wave of guests from the other dimensions.".

The list went like this:

Marlene

Jocasta Stephenson

Jacquelyn

R.G. Wolfblade

Julie

K.C. Whitestar

Karen Whitestar

Meira

Shane

Lady D

Erick-Genryusai

Delia

Kyomi

Erika

The names continued onward, and it soon numbered to over 100! DJ smiled widely, very pleased to know that he would make all of their dreams and wishes come true. He was going to bring to life their alter egos, their imaginative selves, and also their muses would come out in the flesh!

Darien stated, "With the number from your world, DJ, I calculate that the total guests list will be… 950,000. Give or take, that is.".

DJ was impressed. Never had such a large number occurred before! Tonight, he was going to rock the entire universe and was going to have a blast doing it!

Suddenly, below them on the Gulf of Ebriah, a portal opened up. It seemed that the first of DJ's guests arrived early. It was customary for some to arrive early, for they knew that being on Monster Island was better then just waiting around in their own world.

The first set of guests were the character from the Harry Potter dimension. Out stepped Harry Potter, Virginia Weasley, Ronald Weasley, Hermoine Granger, Fleur Delacour, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, and Nymphadora Tonks. The adults came second, characters from the past third, and lastly the villains.

DJ smirked, for he knew that he could cancel and negate their magical powers. Thus, they were just human for the entire time they were there on the island. He could restore their powers, but he knew better. The young hero and his partner soon flew down to greet the guests.

Upon arriving, they were received with mixed results. DJ just brushed the negative ones away, and greeted them all warmly. Darien told them the rules; no evil plots, no killing, and also no vendettas. The villains groaned and complained, especially Voldemort, but no one took this further. They knew of DJ's and Darien's powers, and none would dare to provoke them.

"Now, just follow Darien to the Underground Mansion, and you can get settled in there.", the eleven year-old boy proclaimed cheerfully.

As the Prince of Earth led the way to the mansion, another portal opened up. It was the characters from Gundam Seed: Flay Alaster, Kira Yamato, Mu La Flaga, Murrue Ramius, Athrun Zala, Lacus Clyne, Rau Le Creuset, and Cagalli Yula Athha. The other characters came out too.

DJ welcomed them all, greeting them and also laying down the rules. Especially the vendetta rule, knowing that a fight would occur because of the problems existing in their dimension. DJ would not tolerate any of their fights here, and they all knew not to go against him.

"I hope this party is good as you claim it to be, DJ.", Flay stated.

The boy just smiled his goofy grin, made a copy of himself, and the copy soon led the others to the mansion. One by one, more and more portals opened up and many characters from various worlds and universes started to pop onto the island! Ultra Warrior was now very pleased indeed.

~Back in the real reality world~

The teenagers and children from various parts of the globe started to pack up and set out on their wild trip! Earlier on, DJ informed them that they could come early and hang out until the party started. They jumped on the gun fast, even though their parents were skeptical and curious about this whole affair.

Marlene was packed up and ready to go, although her mother now started to question her child's sanity. She was about to say something to her, when a glowing portal suddenly materialized in front of her! The older woman leapt back in surprise, and started to talk fast in Spanish.

"Well, that's my ride! See ya later, Mom!", Marlene said with a smile. She gave her mother a kiss on the cheek, then laughed as she ran and jumped into the swirling vortex! The woman regained her wits a little too later, for she called out to her daughter to come back. The portal closed, and she just stared into empty space.

She was panicking, until a letter dropped into her lap out of thin air. She took it and it read:

Dear Parent or Guardian,

Your child will be safe and sound, that I promise you. We're just throwing a party here, and will be done accordingly. So, let your fears lay down to rest. Trust us.

Sincerely,

DJ Rodriguez and Darien Shields

Needless to say, after reading the paper… the woman fainted on the spot. The same situation could be said to about 100 parents and guardians, when they received the same letter as well.

Inside the vortex, other people joined Marlene. R.G Wolfblade, his sister Julie, K.C. Whitestar, Jocasta, Erick, and Jacquelyn joined her. More and more started to join up with them, each one carrying either a suitcase or a backpack.

"Hey, did you guys get the same invitation?!", the buxom blonde exclaimed.

K.C. replied, "Yeah, we did! It seems all of us are going to Monster Island!".

Erika squealed in delight and stated happily, "I sure hope Yami is going to be there in person! I just adore that kawaii pharaoh!".

~On Monster Island~

It was about 5:45 p.m. The slow, but steady wave of guests to DJ's home continued on. DJ had guests from Yu Yu Hakusho, DragonBall universe, Naruto, The Legend of Zelda, Aladdin, The League of Extraordinary Gentleman, Sailor Moon, and Super Mario Bros. It was turning out to be a huge early gathering.

He just created another clone and it escorted Mario and his friends/enemies/acquaintances to the mansion, when one last portal opened up. This time, DJ got a large surprise here. It was the people from his own reality, the ones that got the invites!

Marlene landed on the ground belly-first, some of the guests plopping on top of her. After a long moment, the portal soon disappeared after the last guest exited the vortex.

"Ow! That's gonna hurt later one.", the blonde grumbled as she wiggled her way out of the massive dog pile. She soon was in front of a little kid, no older then eleven. She stood up and asked, "Are you DJ Rodriguez?".

He smiled and replied, "Yep! Welcome, everyone! Welcome to my home, Monster Island!".

As the group untangled themselves from the pile, they all looked around. It was clear to them that they were not in their own realm anymore. Julie looked around and asked, "Where are the monsters?".

As on cue, a large bubbling noise startled them and their turned around and looked at the sea. A large portion of it was bubbling and frothing about, and they knew that something BIG was surfacing.

Suddenly, a large green dinosaur came forth from the sea! They all recognized it as Godzilla, the King of the Monsters! The crowd of kids and teenagers just gasped in awe, seeing the monster they only saw in the movies… now in the flesh!

"Holy crap!", R.G. exclaimed in surprise.

Soon, two other creatures burst up besides Godzilla! On the right was a large green creature, the head of an over-sized crocodile and living tentacles shooting forth from underneath. On Godzilla's left, was a giant red lobster! It shrieked and splashed water all around with its huge claws.

"Those are my friends Godzilla, Biolantte, and Ebriah. They are saying hello and welcoming you to the island.", the young hero stated.

After that, they turned to see the hero in awe. After a moment of staring… they fainted dead away. It seemed that it was just too much for them to handle.

DJ sighed, chuckling a little bit. He used his powers to levitate all of them and whisked them away to the mansion. It was going to be quite a ride for the group!

(Author's Notes: So, how did you like it? Expect more to come, I promise you that! More guests, more conflicts, and also more romance to come later on!

Darien: Before we go, we hope all of you take up on DJ's request on AUT. Also, we all like to hear about the costumes you are going to wear for the party.

DJ: Yep! ^_^ I'm going as Van Helsing, both in the fanfic and the real world! How about you? What kind of costume are you going to bring to the party?

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)