Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hi, everyone! How are all of you? Its good to see that a lot of you like this fanfic of mine, and constantly send reviews asking me to update soon.

Yugi: Well, this is where the fun starts! You all ready to have the time of your lives?!

Darien: I hope so, because things will get hectic here! Pairings, romance, and also craziness will ensue starting now!

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 4

Lady D was woozy, finding that her eyes felt a bit heavy. After blinking a couple of times, she slowly regained her senses. "W-What? Monster Island… DJ… Godzilla", she slowly started to say.

Then, it hit her like a ton of bricks. She remembered seeing Godzilla, in the flesh! Her half-opened eyes soon shot up full, and she bolted up quick. Feeling something soft under her, she looked down and saw that she was lying on a large cushion. Her head turned upwards once more, and she scanned the area. Sure enough, all the new people she met earlier on where scattered.

Marlene woke up from her nap, then she saw Lady D on her left. She gasped in awe as the realization hit her, the same as it did with Lady D. "Hey, this isn't a dream after all!", she exclaimed as she got up. One by one, the rest stirred and followed suit.

"Hahaha! Of course this ain't a dream, silly!", a playful voice called out.

The guests turned to see DJ standing before them. He came out from the doorway he was standing in, and in came some characters that made their eyes go triple-sized! First to come out was Yugi & Téa (Yu-Gi-Oh), Morrigan LaFey (Darkstalkers), Faye Valentine & Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop), Goku (DragonBall Z), Naruto & Hinata (Naruto).

"Good to see you guys and girls awake. You fainted after seeing Godzilla, Ebriah, and Biolantte.", the eleven year-old kid said as he stopped besides Julie.

"We've been watching over you for over an hour. You all okay?", Yugi asked.

R.G and Shane stood up, a bit woozy from taking in too much. Shane replied, "I'm fine. Just… a bit dizzy from seeing all of you here.".

Morrigan smirked and inquired, "You mean you're surprised to see video game and anime characters standing before you in the flesh?".

The boys were now dumbfounded on how perspective the busty, lusty succumbus was. Spike chuckled at the looks on their faces and stated, "DJ told us something like this would happen, so he told us in advance on what to expect.".

Faye helped up Erick and Delia up, and rolled her eyes in amusement when she saw the adult man's eyes roam all over her body. She clicked her tongue and whispered, "Like what you see?".

He blushed red, and Delia just laughed at his response. Goku helped Kyomi up, and the young lady just looked up in awe at the Sayian that was legendary in her world.

After everyone was up on their feet, DJ led all of them to the living room. Along the way, passing long corridors and portraits of many female characters from various universes/dimensions, Erika started things off by starting small talk.

"So, where are we anyways, DJ?", she inquired.

Taking a sharp right turn, DJ answered, "You're in my home, the Underground Mansion! Its below Monster Island, and also is the size of Texas.".

K.C. and her cousin Karen's eyes just bulged out. No one had a mansion that huge! K.C. exclaimed, "You must be loaded to afford something like this!".

DJ chuckled and admitted, "Well, the mansion came with the island. However, I am finically stable.".

Jacquelyn asked, "How much do you actually have?".

They soon arrived at a large, silver-handled double-door. DJ looked at her in amusement and answered, "Hmmm… last time I checked, I had over $500 thousand-google in cash, jewels, and gems.".

At the statement, their jaws just dropped to the ground. They learned in junior high school that one google equaled with a number 1 at the beginning… and ended with one hundred zeros! That meant that DJ was the wealthiest person they had ever seen!

Goku laughed at their expressions and said, "Hahaha! Yeah, DJ is rich! But, he never uses his money that much. He's actually pretty modest about it.".

The doors slowly opened up and before the gang… stood a sight to behold. It was the living room, which was about as wide as ten football fields! Not only that, it was decked with everything and anything they could dream of! Lastly, characters from various worlds were gathered there and hanging out!

"Wow!!", R.G. whispered in awe as he took everything in. They were all in a trance, and were about to step forward when DJ stopped them.

"Hold on a moment.", he told them.

He held his right palm at the group, and the were suddenly engulfed in bright blue light! Energy coursed through their bodies, and they seemed to tingle all over. However, they felt changes stirring in their forms. After a few minutes of being in the field of light, DJ lowered his hand and the energy disappeared.

"What did you do?", Marlene inquired.

The Hispanic kid grinned widely and answered, "I gave all of you your imaginary forms and alter-egos. Just like me, you can transform into the thing you always dreamed about! Go on, give them a try!".

Marlene was the first to try out her newfound abilities. She concentrated some, then a bright golden light enveloped her. The aura lasted for a short while, then it dimmed down. It looked like she didn't change at all… until she took to the air and flew on high!

"I did it! I'm my author form, Sayian Moon Goddess!", she exclaimed happily as she flew around the room. Five beings from DBZ (Trunks, Pan, Vegeta, Tien, and Gohan) greeted her and the six just started to fly around the immense room.

Erick also changed, this time he was enveloped in black light. He soon changed clothes, and was donning armor that resembled something a samurai would wear. His friend Delia changed as well, her clothing changing into the likeness of the Grim Reaper.

Erick now looked ecstatic and exclaimed, "Yeah!! I've become my imaginary self, Deimos- The Angel of Hell!! And Delia is now become Death!". He wielded his weapon of choice, which materialized in his hand, and he felt just so enthralled.

K.C. and Karen concentrated, and were engulfed in pink light. It died down, and it seemed they hadn't changed. However, in their hands were large weapons of destruction and pain.

K.C. shouted out, "Yeah! My Spiked Mallet of Death, and my Hammer of Doom!".

Shane did the same, and was engulfed in orange light. Soon, his human form was gone. He was now part man, part wolf! He had become a wolf demon, similar to those from Inuyasha's home world. He had jet-black fur, and his eyes were piercing silver. He let out a howl, which startled some of the guests.

Shane growled in pleasure and he stated, "Oh yeah, baby! This is more like it!".

Lady D transformed into her author self, and by her side were Laura and Brittany! Jocasta also changed, her muse Serenity (same, yet different then from the Yu-Gi-Oh realm) and Anhk showing up too!

The rest changed as well, but not by much. After that, DJ allowed them to get acquainted with his guests. "More are arriving, so I gotta go and see that they come here.", he told them.

In a flash of blue light, he was gone. Morrigan took R.G's arm and the two descended down to mingle with the people. Mokuba, who was drinking some fruit punch nearby, saw Julie. He put down his cup and went on over to talk to the girl. It seemed a friendship was about to bloom.

Shane was walking towards Kagome and Kikyo, who were nearby talking with Kirby and Tuff on a couch, when he saw Dark Magician Girl! DJ also brought the Duel Monsters to life, just for this occasion. DMG was wearing a tight purple evening dress, which made most of the men in the place drool at the sight of her.

The wolf demon bounded over to the magical woman, and both introduced themselves to one another. Ah, another budding romance may start to bloom between the two!

Jacquelyn, Erika, and K.C. Whitestar went over to Yami, who was talking to Harry and Legalos. Karen Windstar separated from them to talk to Seto Kaiba, who was engrossed in conversation between Jimmy Kuno (older self) and Gerelt (Plasma Sword). Ah, a love triangle concerning Yami… and the King of Cold's heart melting? Time will tell.

Lady D and Kyomi went over to see Harry Potter and Jill Valentine, who were talking to Claire Redfield and Knuckles the Echinda.

While the guests mingled and greeted one another, DJ was up above greeting more guests that had decided to come earlier. As he finished welcoming the people from Soul Calibur, a black portal appeared out of nowhere! DJ was not surprised, and what stepped out of the portal… made him smile playfully/evilly.

(Author's Notes: (Mockingly innocent) Oh, I wonder who our new guest is?! Do you know who it is, folks? ^_^

Yugi: Well, at least the party is starting off strong. Soon, it will be Halloween and the party will really begin!

Darien: I hope everyone likes his or her part in this little get-together. Next chapter, it's the boys vs. the girls in a friendly game of Space Jam Basketball!! Who will win?

DJ: Also, decide which team you want to be on. And also, whom you want as teammates!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)