Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Hi, everyone! DJ here, and we are going to party like nothing else!

Darien: Plus, a new late guest will arrive! Her name is Lily Fairy, and it seems that she wants to party too! Make her feel welcome, okay?

DJ: I may not be able to post more stories after this for a while. Because… I'm going to be an uncle soon!! Happy day for me! ^_^

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 5

The night was young, and about some days left until the big party! Until then, DJ and the gang were going to have a ball! Now, they were going to play a special game of basketball! Everyone was lined up in the gym, where it was about twice the size of the Alamodome in San Antonio, TX!

"Okay, teams! Choose your players!", DJ announced as he went to the Announcers Box to overplay the game.

Shane was Team Coach/Captain of his team the Silver Slashers, and Marlene was Team Captain/Coach of her team the Sexy Slammers. Darien was referee, along with Amigo (Marvel vs. Capcom 2) and Tiff (Kirby).

Shane's team consisted of Inuyasha, Tuff, Tristen, R.G. Wolfblade, Deimos, Ken Masters, and Duke Devillin. Marlene's team consisted of Kyomi, Morrigan, Psylocke, Aika (Skies of Arcadia), Tina, and Kasumi (King of Fighters). The game was about to start, when DJ's voice came over the loudspeakers.

"Ladies and gentleman, we have a new guest arriving with us today! Give it up from the girl from my own real reality world… Lily!!", he announced happily.

From the locker entrance came forth a young, thirteen year-old girl. She had long, shiny brown hair and pretty brown eyes. She was tall enough to suite her age, and also very pretty. She mesmerized some of the guys in the stands.

"Hey, everybody! What's up?", she called out with a large smile. She was dressed in a black and silver cheerleader outfit, and DJ confirmed to all that she was the head cheerleader for the half-time show.

"Okay, now. LET'S GET THIS GAME AND PARTY STARTED!!!", the young hero exclaimed with all his fun might.

Darien executed the jump shot, which was between Shane and Marlene, and the game got underway! The ball was tapped towards Morrigan, and the batgirl just handled the ball like a pro. However, the male fans including DJ, were too busy staring at her massive, bouncing chest that was slightly restrained by the sports uniform.

The music blaring out from the speakers was Space Jam, and the crowd was totally getting it. Morrigan passed to Marlene, who dribbled and passed away to Kyomi. The young lady took a chance shot at the three-point line, and it went in like a dream!

It was just twenty seconds, the score was S. Slammers: 3/ S. Slashers: 0. The game was just getting started!

While the game was running, Poison Ivy and Harely were busy making some booths for the Halloween party. They did have help, through. Some of the characters that did not attend the game were busy helping the duo set up.

Lady D, Laura, and Brittany were busy with the food. They set up long tables, and started to put the food on. However, the meals and treats coming out were just merely appetizers for now. The real feast would begin on Oct. 30th and 31st! They set up pies, cakes, chicken, and pizzas for starters.

Julie and Gandalf the White were busy setting up the Haunted House. Being a wizard, the old man knew some clever tricks and traps that would scare and delight those of any age. The little girl was very grateful that she was with him, as they started to get to work.

Delia and A.J. (Armageddon) were also busy, but it was easier then the others. They were picking out which movie to watch for the evening. They wanted to scary and horrific, something that would frighten them all good! Delia chose The Ring, but A.J. preferred Signs. It was going to be a long debate.

~Three hours later~

The game was over. The score was S. Slashers: 100/ S. Slammers: 102. It was a really close game, but went in favor of the girls. Tina distracted the guys by bouncing up and down a lot, and it distracted ALL of the males in the room. Kasumi used the brief distraction to shoot a three-pointer and end the game.

The half-time show wasn't too bad, either. Lily, along with several others like Helena, Ivy, Maya, Elena (Street Fighter 3), R. Mika, and also Orchid (Killer Instinct) put on a show to end all others! In fact, the arena had to be cleaned because of drooling fanboys.

All in all, it was a good game.

When everyone got back inside, DJ showed him or her to the bath and shower rooms. They were plenty for everyone, so it was cool. Forty-five minutes later, all of the guests, freshly clean, went back downstairs. There, they saw DJ and Darien unloading a lot of sleeping bags in front of a large wide screen TV. It made the IMAX look small by comparison.

"Hey, DJ! What's going on?", Vyse inquired.

The thirteen year-old turned and answered, "Its almost time to turn in. So, we're going to watch movie until we pass out!".

This got a yell from the smaller, more child-like guests as the scrambled to get good sleeping bags. The adults, and some of the teenagers chuckled at their antics before joining them.

Soon, all of them were they wanted to be; Deimos laying besides kinky Lilith, R.G. besides Morrigan, DJ besides Tina Armstrong, Shane paired up with DMG, Brittany/Jacquelyn/Erika with Yami, Kyomi with Harry Potter, Marlene with Hiei, Laura with Yugi and Téa, Julie and Delia with Mokuba, and Darien with Mina.

"Okay, what movie are we watching?", Puck (Gargoyles) inquired.

A.J. announced, "We are going to watch… Freddy vs. Jason!!".

The lights dimmed down, the screen blinked to life, and popcorn was passed all around as the movie started. Little did they know that something lurked beneath them. Something dark, evil, dangerous… and it had companions. DJ binded them, and were not to be released on Halloween. Guess who it is?

(Author's Notes: Sorry if this seemed a bit rushed, but the other last two chapters will be longer and better! I swear it!

Darien: So, do you like the pairings? I hope so! Also, how did any of you fare in the b-ball game? Care to comment?

DJ: Before we go, I like to ask you fans something? What would you recommend to be for the Halloween party? Any ideas, any buildings, any type of food? Give me everything you got!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)