Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Fan Fiction ❯ Halloween Party! ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Halloween Party

By: DJ Rodriguez

(Author's Notes: Thanks to all that have reviewed, and enjoyed participating in this monsterous fanfic here! After this, it's the epilogue and it will finish this long fanfic of mine.

Darien: Also, DJ requests that if any of you are interested, he will post up stories of his that he created several years ago. So, would you like to see them?

Now, on with the fanfic!)

Chapter 9

Everyone on top of the island froze, seeing the massive demon in front of them. Heck, he even made the demon on Nightmare Mountain look small! The evil one that spread ignorance wherever he went, now tested his wings and power, eager to devour and consume as many souls as possible.

"This is not good.", Meira stated quietly in shock as she stared in awe at the being before her.

Shane was growling loudly, his fur standing on its tips and his senses going into total overload! His silver eyes flashed like lighting, his body tense and eager now to challenge one of the most powerful evil entities in all of existence.

Erika dropped her weapon, and slowly backed away until she was back-to-back with her new wolf-demon friend. Never had she seen something so sick, twisted, and also ugly. When Ignorance let out a loud roar, she seriously thought about passing out right there and then.

K.C., who had destroyed Megaman Juno with her trusty Mallet of Doom, now looked in revulsion at black demon that rose from the sand dunes. When the beast's gaze turned to her, she gasped slightly and readied herself with her weapons. There was no way in Hell that she let this… thing, have her!

"Bring it on, you sick freak!", she shrieked loudly.

Ignorance glared at the girl that dared to defy him! He raised his left claw and brought it down like a sledgehammer, assuming he would smash the girl flat like a pancake!

K.C froze when she saw the claw coming down on her. She didn't know what to do at the moment, frozen with fear. However, a black/white blur came out of nowhere and pushed her out of the way. It was Deimos, and he carried K.C. out of there fast on his wings!

The claw came down, shaking the island hard! Everyone on it tried their best to maintain their footing, some of them failing. Deimos was now hovering in the air, K.C. clinging to him as they saw the island ground ripple like water from the impact.

"You okay, ma'am?", Deimos asked. Even though Erick considered himself The Angel from Hell, he was a gentleman at heart.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks, Erick!", K.C. replied gratefully.

They glided down gracefully on the beach, where Lady D and Laura were waiting for them. The four beings started to assess the situation when they were attacked by the alien beings from Signs. K.C. merely rolled her eyes in annoyance, took out her Mallet of Death, and just swatted the aliens away.

"We don't have time for them!", the girl muttered.

~Down below~

Saiyan Moon Goddess, R.G. Wolfblade, and Jacquelyn were in a rumble with the fiend known as Jason X! Mokuba and Julie took shelter behind some furniture, far away from harm yet close enough to see the action clearly.

R.G. went in for a tackle, by Jason X swiftly grabbed him back the neck and used his own momentum to toss the young man away like he was yesterday's trash.

"Take this, you jerk!!", Jacquelyn exclaimed when she flung a large ceramic vase at Jason.

The cyborg villain merely swatted the thing like it was nothing, the red gleam from his eyes making him look frightening and intimidating. However, Marlene was not intimidated and just jumped into the fray! She started to let loose a series of punches and kicks to the cyborg menace.

"Come on, you son of a bitch!! Let's see what you got!", the Goddess shrieked in anger.

Jason X took the hits well, staggering back some as the blonde beauty did not let up in her attack. However, when she brought out a strong left kick to the midsection, Jason X caught it and just squeezed hard.

"AAARRRGGGHHH!!!", Marlene screamed in pain.

He would have snapped her leg off, had it not been for two interfering beings. One was riding a large golden star, the other was running with a large double-edge sword in hand. It was Link and Kirby! They had come to help them out!

Kirby distracted Jason X by zooming around his head like a fly, dodging his punches and grabs. Link struck down with all his might with the Sword of Time, striking the metal arm of the cyborg.

Jason dropped Marlene, who was soon carried back to safety by Kirby and Julie. She was surprised by the strength of her opponent, but she wanted to take him on again.

"But, you're hurt! Rest a bit!", Julie pleaded.

Marlene smiled softly at the little one and reassured her that she was fine, just needing a second wind. Marlene and the others saw Jason and Link fighting it out. R.G. joined in once again, grabbing a large dagger from a stand nearby attacking Jason from behind.

"I need a weapon myself!", Jacquelyn told herself. She scanned the area, and found a long, slender sword that seemed to fit herself perfectly. She grabbed it and went in to join the melee.

~Outside~

Deimos, Delia, and Shane were fighting it out with massive demon the desert area. The rest stayed behind to take care of the rest of the evil ones. Erika and Lily took on two large Werewolves (one brown, one gray) with Harry Potter and Frodo Baggins. Meira and Lady D fought Broley and Bojack, with help from Seigfried (Soul Calibur) and Vyse (Skies of Arcadia).

"Any suggestions on how we defeat this thing?!", Shane exclaimed as he dodged a wing attack from Ignorance.

Deimos and Delia used their weapons to kill many smaller-ranked demons that flew out from Ignorance's open palm, the bodies piling up high.

"Yeah, here's one! We combine our most powerful attacks together, and take this thing out!", Delia suggested loudly.

The black fiery demon heard the news, and was now using everything it could to separate the three for as long as possible. It shot out one of its massive horns at Deimos, who dodged it with ease. A spurt of lava from its shoulder fell on the young man, who screamed out in pain.

Delia rescued her friend, who was falling, and swiftly flew to a safe distance. Shane, on the ground, was using all of his wolf-demon prowess and strength to try and topple the beast. However, his efforts were futile. The gigantic demon merely swatted him away like he was a fly.

"Its time to end this fight! You guys ready?!", Shane exclaimed when he fell back to where Delia and Deimos were.

The two fighters soon powered up, charging with mystical energy! Deimos was glowing gray, while Delia was enveloped in a pure black aura. Shane saw this as his cue, and digged deep within himself. He was soon enveloped in a bright blue aura.

Ignorance roared out in fury, and also brought his own power to the surface. He glowed red/black, and a massive ball of fire and magma started to form above its head. The three smaller, different auras below started to combine together in a weird glow of colors.

"THIS IS IT!! THIS IS WHERE THE NIGHTMARE ENDS!!!", Deimos shouted out.

The combined energy soon took form, a large sphere of light, and the three took aim. Ignorance also took aim, the ball of hot magma and fire now the size of China. All let out a yell of anger as they released their projectiles! The two balls of energy were on a collision course with each other!

In the forest, Meira and Lily were fighting the Creeper and the Headless Horseman, when a massive column of light erupted from the sand dunes. Silence fell all around, and a massive blast of wind knocked everyone clean off of their feet! The entire island shook on the Richter scale of 7!

"What's happening?!", K.C. exclaimed as she tried to maintain balance.

~Underneath in the mansion~

The entire home was rocking and shaking, and all sorts of items fell down. People screamed in terror, while others tried to keep their footing. Huge objects crushed others, and some hit multiple times by smaller, less weighty ones.

"What in the heck is going on here?!", Jacquelyn exclaimed as she and Marlene tried to ward off Jason.

Link was defeated, and disappeared in a flash of light. Kirby was currently protecting Julie and Mokuba, while the rest were trying to defeat Jason.

Marlene felt a powerful shockwave pass by and she whispered, "I don't like the feel of that.".

~Above ground~

Smoke was everywhere, surrounding the desert area. None could see through it, and the question of who survived popping into mind. Softly, a breeze blew in and started to clear the smoke and sand away. DJ and Darien held their breath slightly, wondering on whom had won.

When the smoke cleared, they gasped as they saw…

(Author's Notes: What has happened? Has Deimos, Delia, and Shane defeated Ignorance? Check out the epilogue to see on what happens next!

Darien: Also, our offer still stands. Do any of you wish to see the stories that DJ created a long time ago? If so, let us know!

DJ: Also, mind of any of you there care to check out my other stories here at this site? If so, I would really appreciate it!

R&R, no flames, enjoy, and leave long reviews!)