Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Ryou's Fiancee ❯ Tatewaki Kuno ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Ranma ½ or Yugioh!

Ranma ½ © Rumiko Takahashi
Yu-Gi-Oh! © Kazuki Takahashi

Note: Chapter four XD This took way too long to update.

Chapter Four
~* Tatewaki Kuno *~

Ranma slowly open her blue eyes, staring at the ceiling. She turned her head to the side, away from the ceiling. She blinked her eyes slowly as she found no Ryou sleeping on is futon. ' I guess he went downstairs already ' she thought to herself as she turned her body to her side. She pushed herself in a sitting position, her bare feet touching the floor. She stared at nothing as thoughts run though her head. Why were these things happening to her? With Bakura and that women... and Ryou. She gripped her sheets in a tight hold as she shut her eyes tight. If she never went to China in the first place, this would of not have happen!!! She then loosen her grip on the sheets and rested her elbows on on both knees and covered her face in her hands. This is all her Pops and that ancient spirits fault. But more on Bakura then or father. If he hadn't of kissed her --- arrugh!!! She uncovered her face and stood up from the bed. ' I'm a guy dammit!! I-I-I'm just trapped in this body that's all. ' She narrowed her eyes. ' I swear I'm gonna kill that Tomb Robber ' She swore to herself .

:::::

Ranma walked downstairs, dressed in her uniform; her shoes in one hand, her school bag in another. She did not look happy at all, even though he had not known her for very long – he could tell that she was quite pissed about something. And Ryou had a very good idea what it was – even though she had not told him, Bakura was not one to keep many secrets. (Well when it came to Ryou, he just loved to torture him mentally) And he found out that Bakura had kissed Ranma and that he used his body to kiss her. He just wanted to die in a corner – Bakura even gave him pictures in his head at what happen. No wonder Ranma seemed pissed and who wouldn't be? A girl like Ranma Saotome being kissed by a 5,000-year-old Tomb Robber spirit? And he was the pour fool that was being used. Yes, as she sat down across from him – he knew that he was doomed. He could see it now...


“Die!!!”

“Ranma no!!”


Ryou Bakura
RIP
Died at sixteen
Killed? By his beautiful fiancée, because the spirit of
the millennium ring kissed her by using him.

Yep, he just knew he was done for. Why do these things happen to him for? “-ou.” eh? “Ryou! Yo, is anyone in there!?” asked Ranma as she stared at him with a raised eyebrow. He blushed. “Y-yes?” If possible her eyebrow even raised higher. “I said are we going or what?” She asked. “T-to where?” he asked as he stumbled on is words. “To school!” she then paused, before she spoke again. “Are you alright? You seem a bit off” she said as put on her black shoes. “I'm fine! Just tired I guess.” ' it that all you can come up with Ryou? Just tired I guess? ' He wanted to kick himself in the head so badly. Why was he getting so nervous in front of her? Well maybe possible death would make one nervous... Ranma shook her head and stood up from her chair and grabbed her bag in tow. “Lets just go.” She said as she walked towards the front door. “R-right” Ryou said as he too grabbed his school bag and stood up and followed her outside the front door and closing it behind them. Not seeing the odd look on there fathers faces.

:::::

{ Domino High; Cafeteria }

Ranma grumbled as she munched on her bread. She had become quite popular in just a day. (For crying out load, she tossed that guy over her shoulders with ease!!!) But her beating the crap out of that guy was not the only reason why she was becoming most of the talk in school. The color of her hair was one of the main gossip of the girls in school (well not Tea; she was not into that stuff) No one had seen a Japanese girl with red hair before, it was uncommon. Unseen really. And then there was the fact that she was around Ryou Bakura... rumors were starting because of it. Like “They must be boyfriend-girlfriend!!” which was a total lie – well sort of, she was engaged to him! He wasn't her boyfriend. But she rather die then let people know what there fathers arranged for them. She still blamed her father for what happen; if they never went to China where the cursed springs where in the first place, then this whole mess would of never happen and she would never been trapped as a girl.

But one thing did bother her; how come her pops could turn back to being human with hot water and she could not turn back to her normal self when she was splashed with hot water. It did not make any sense at all, not one bit. Even though she complained about being engaged to Ryou, she had not once seen him complain about it. She briefly wondered why?  He was a kind soft spoken boy, anyone could see that. But she did feel sorry for him, if he ever found out that she wasn't really a girl... she pictured him fainting if he ever found out. ' Its best not to even say it – besides would he even believe me? I mean in this form I am 100% female, nothing is male about me... well almost ' she thought to herself.

She may dress like a girl because she had to wear the girls uniform (she was forced to!) But she always wore her Chinese clothes or some boyish outfit and she hardly acted like a real girl.

“Hi, Ranma” she blinked and looked up and saw the smiling face of Tea. “Oh! Hi.” Ranma said with a smile. “Can I sit here?” she asked; Ranma nodded. “Sure, go ahead.” Tea put her tray of food down on the table and sat next to Ranma. “Have you seen any of the boys?” she asked. Ranma shook her head no. “No, haven't seen them since class.” she explained. Tea frowned. ' I hope Joey isn't up to something again. ' Tea thought to herself. “Well anyways they should be here soon, they need to eat something.” Said Tea but more to herself then anybody.  “Yeah, I guess.” Ranma let out a soft sigh. Tea saw the look in her eyes and she had a feeling that something was bothering the red-head, but she would not ask why. If Ranma wanted to tell her she would, besides it wasn't really any of her business.

“Hay Ranma...”

“Hmmm?” she answered as she looked up. “May I ask you a question?” Ranma blinked. “Uh, sure go ahead.”

“When did you met Ryou?” She asked; she had been wanting to know for awhile, but she wasn't sure if she should ask. “Our dads know each other, their old friends. I just met Ryou a few days ago actually.” she explained to Tea. “Really? I thought that you knew him longer then that.” Ranma raised an eyebrow at that. “Why you say that?” She asked; “Well the two of you seem to get along alright, I've seen Ryou around girls before and he gets really nervous around them. I think its because he does not know how to reacted around his little fan club.” she said with a smile. “How come he never acts that way around you? Your a girl.” Said Ranma as she stared at the girl in front of her. “Well that is true, maybe its because I don't act like a fan girl?”

' I guess she right about that, maybe its because she acts like a tomboy? ' Ranma thought to herself.

“Hay Marik! Over here!!” Ranma blinked out of her thought when she heard Tea speak up again and saw her waving at someone. Namely a boy. She saw a tall Egyptian boy with bronze skin, his hair was a light blonde color. Never before in her life had she ever seen someone with that kind of blonde hair before. His hair was long, going past his shoulders and he has cold looking violet eyes. His outfit is the same as the rest of the boys at school. Only unlike some, his uniform was button up and and his shirt was tucked in. He also has a tray of food in his hand. She had never seen someone like this before – he was, how do you put it? Beautiful and handsome at the same time, if that was even possible. ' Looks to much like a pretty boy. ' she thought to herself.

“Hay.” He said with a sexy voice that would almost make any girl faint. He then notice Ranma and gave her a very sexy smile.“And who is your new friend Tea?” he asked the brown haired girl as he looked back at her. “This is Ranma Satome, she just came to this school yesterday.” Tea explained. She then looked at Ranma. “Ranma, this is Marik Ishtar. One of my friends.” Ranma wondered briefly if Tea had any friends that were girls. Ranma looked up at him and gave a smile. “Its nice to met you.” he nodded. “like wise.”

“Looks like your having a hard time looking for a spot to sit at.” Said Tea; Marik only gave out a sigh. “Your telling me.” A couple of veins popped out on the side of his head. “There is those annoying girls where ever I go.” He said with an annoyed tone in his voice. Marik Ishtar just happen to be one of the most popular boys in school. One of the big reason was of the way that he looked and that he was foreigner. He hated the school because of that, but he was forced into this because of his dear sister Isis. At least Tea was not like any of those girls, she may have those annoying friendship speech. But she was not really that bad to be around, he would rather be with her then those other girls. Tea only giggled at his comment, she knew that he was talking about his fan club and she knew that those girls annoyed him to no end.

“Hay! Are you two going out or something?”

Marik raised an eyebrow at the comment, while Tea cheeks burned a dark pink color. “Of course not!!” she said suddenly and Marik had to hold his laughter because of the embarrassed look on her face. “Hay, just asking. No need to be upset.” said Ranma. Truth be told, Tea has a tiny crush on the Egyptian. But she would never tell him that, he was her friend after all. And he would stay as her friend. It was a crush, it did not mean that she was in love with the boy, at least she hoped so. She let out a sigh as her cheeks became there normal color again.

Marik laid the food tray down and sat next to Tea. Marik said nothing as the Tea began to talk to Ranma again. There was one thing that was odd though, Ranma's name. Wasn't the name Ranma a boy name? He wasn't to sure, but he thought that it was odd that a parent would name there daughter after a boy. Plus there was something odd about the girl that he could not place, well besides the fact kicked that boys butt with ease. She was not a normal teenager and he thought for sure when he saw her before (during that little fight) that she said she was a Martial Artist; that would explain how she was able to toss that guy, he guessed. Well whatever the case, she was proving to be quite interesting.

{ Not that far away... }

A young man no older then seventeen years of age, walked down the streets of Domino City in search of his Pigtailed Goddess! He is tall with short black hair and brown eyes, wearing a blue and black kendo outfit and a wooden sword at his side. He looked left then right. ' I shall find you, my pigtailed beauty ' was the thoughts of Tatewaki Kuno.

:::::

The rest of the boys had finally met up with Tea and Ranma in there lunch hour, Ranma had to admit though – they were not a bad lot. She really did not have any friends growing up, with all that training and moving about. (Unnoticed to her; Genma made enemies more then friends.) But now she and Ryou are on there way home. She grumbled to herself, she was glad that she was making friends but, she needed to find a way out of this stupid engagement!! What she needed to do was go back to China and find a cure for this curse, she needed to change back to her normal male self. ' But in order for that to happen, I need money to get there. ' Life could be hard sometimes. ' Man, what am I gonna do? '

Ryou on the other hand could tell that she was upset still. He didn't want to make matters worse, so he tried to keep his distance. Besides, he was embarrassed. He never thought Bakura would do something so low! But Ryou could not put it past him. He was a tomb robber after all, but the reason as to why he kissed her? That is what puzzled him the most. ' Most likely just playing around with her. ' something to get her off guard, but why did he have to kiss her for? It was bad enough that there fathers arranged this engagement to get married and that he hardly knew the girl; then Bakura had to kiss her. He felt like his life was doomed, he had been feeling like that ever since it happen last night. Yes he wasn't to die in a dark corner...

“Ryou! Ranma!!”

Both teenagers stopped walking and turned around to see Yugi, Joey, Marik, Tristan and Tea walking towards them. “Hi guys.” Ryou said with a smile. “Ranma” Ranma looked over at Tea. “ I forgot to ask before, but have you seen the city?” she asked; Ranma shook her head no. “Not really, why?” she asked. “We wanted to show you around if you have time” said Yugi. Ranma blinked. Well this was new, but before she could even tell them her answer, she was caught off guard.

GLOMP

Aiiieeee!!!” Ranma screamed when she felt someone hug her from behind, squeezing her chest in the process.

“Oh! How I have missed you my pigtailed goddess!!” a vain popped out of her head.

BOOT

Get off of me you jerk!!!” yelled Ranma as she threw him off of her. She stood there pissed off, he didn't have to squeeze her!! Who ever the hell this guy was. But the kick did not faze the teenage boy as he rushed back up to her and to her hands in to his, she gave him a look of annoyance as a sweat drop formed on the side of her head.  “Oh how I have pined to see you!!!” he said as tears of joy went down his face. Everyone but mystery boy and Ryou sweat dropped. Ryou was actually seeing red, he felt so – so angry! Who was this guy and why was he calling her pigtailed goddess? Whoever he was, Ryou did not like him one bit, and that was saying something. Ryou Bakura never hated anyone, well beside Bakura that is... Ranma raised an eyebrow at the boy. “And you are?” She asked in a annoyed tone, everyone beside herself, fell over anime style. “Do you not remember me?”

“Can't say that I have...” she said with a raised eyebrow. He pulled a paper fan from his kendo outfit and she raised another eyebrow at his dramatic pose. “It was on the fateful day in China!” Ranma sweated. She was not liking what she was hearing. Did she meet him in China or something? “I journeyed their for my special training, when one day I saw a giant panda... he was chasing you and I had to help! But you are more skilled then the beast! I can still remember the foot print on my face!” Ranma sweat dropped as she stared at him. Was he for real? “Do you still remember me my goddess?”

“Can't say I have...” she looked away from him. She did remember running away from pops, because he wanted to marry her off to a guy! But she did remember stepping on someone face... “Well then! I saw refresh your memory! I am upperclassman Tatewaki Kuno. Hunior. Group E. Captain of the Kendo club. Undefeated new star of the high school fencing world. But my peers call me... The Blue Thunder of Furinkan High!!!!” He held up his wooden sword and Ranma swore she saw lightening in the background. Her eye twitched. “Uh, nice to meet cha, I guess... but what does this have to do with anything?” she asked. He grabbed onto her hands again. “Will you...” a blush formed on his cheeks and Ranma blinked. “... be my girlfriend!” her other eye twitched and a vain popped out on the side of her head and she closed her eyes in anger.

“In your DREAMS BASTERD!!!” she kicked him so far into the sky that he looked like a star in the sky... the rest of the group stared in awe. She turned towards the group, clearly pissed off. She looked scary... “Ryou!” Ryou brought his attention towards her and gave her a uneasy look. “I'm going home! Come on!” with that she dragged Ryou by his arm while the rest of the group watch Ryou being dragged down the street by Ranma.

:::::

“You found a job pop?” Ranma asked as she held chop stick between her fingers. The Bakura's and the Saotome's are stitting down eating dinner. It had been a few hours since what happen with Kuno and Ranma had finally settled down from being a very pissed off. (After having some major training with her father) He held up a sign, since he was in panda form. I'm starting tomorrow at a game shop. It read. “I wonder if its Yugi's grandfather shop...” Ryou said, but mostly to himself. “A game shop?” she question. Ryou nodded his head. “Yeah, a much of different kind of games; Including duel monsters.” was the reply. Ranma blinked. “Duel Monsters? What's that?”

“You don't know what that is? Its really popular here in Japan.”

“I've been training almost all my life, I don't care to much about games.”

“Oh!” It was Ryou's time to blink. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know to much about Ranma. He knew that she was a martial artist, but besides that he didn't know to much about her. And he wish that he could know more about her... not because she was his fiancée but because he wanted to know her as a person. But after what happen with Bakura he wasn't to sure if she would even get to close to him. And what was with him when that Kuno guy got near her? He felt so jealous! But why would he even feel that way... it was not like he was in love with her; at least he hoped not. She clearly didn't love him. And he hope that nothing else was going to get weird...

But unknown to the two teenagers... thing were going to get really chaotic.

End Chapter Four

Well I hope this chapter did suck as bad as the last chapter. I have been thinking of editing it again... or dropping the story all together. Not sure yet. But as for the next chapter... Ryoga might be in it... anyways please review.

Converting /tmp/phpj5GlSZ to /dev/stdout