Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Awaken The Light ❯ Recieving New Powers I ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
RECEIVING NEW POWERS I

The fight went like it regularly did . Chaos came and destroyed everything in it’s path . A lone girl survived , but not any lone girl , she is Sailor Cosmos , also known as Princess Serenity of the Silver Alliance , goddess of the moon , sun , stars , and the universe , Messiah Of Light ,the most ruler of the universe . In order for her to become Cosmos , sacrifices must be made , and they are her friends , her sisters , her guardians . It was of him , Chaos that everything was destroyed , Serenity , no Cosmos launched herself at him , The Artemis Celestial Sword in hand as she sealed him completely .

She fell down as he disappeared for now because they are the balance of the universe , light and dark , they are destined forever to fight each other for there is darkness lurking in every corner .Cosmos walked back to the Time Gates and got into a defense position as she felt presence behind her and twirled around . What she saw made her stutter , it was her Sailor Senshis , all of them .They came forward and hugged her as silent tears began to roll down her eyes.

All : You did it , you defeated Chaos . We all have to leave now, take care .

Serenity : Please , don’t leave me …

Raye : Don’t be like that Odango, we’ll each give you something to remember us by .

They disappeared and Sailor Mercury , senshi of wisdom , scout of ice stood there . She smiled at Cosmos .

Mercury : It was you , Serenity who helped me when I was alone and I thank you for showing me the way to have fun , you are like a sister to me and I wish you luck in your future , take my starseed , harp , and my powers to remember me by , when we give our starseed to you , you will receive our traits like from me , you will know bottomless information and detail about everything , I hope they could aid you in the future . You will have powers over ice and snow, I hope that whenever you use them, you will always remember me and never forget, farewell.

A blue starseed and a blue chilling light went into her as a harp also came , the harp was made out of blue ice and was of course made out of the most hardest and coldest ice on Mercury . Any normal human touching it could be freezed to death but they weren't any normal human. Then Raye suddenly appeared .