Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Awaken The Light ❯ Recieving New Powers II ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
RECEIVING NEW POWERS II

Mars : Odango , knowing you , you probably will klutz yourself out . Take my starseed , powers , as well as my bows and arrows . You have been more closer than a sister to me . You believed in me and never gave up on me even though the time my grandfather died . Take good care !! You will have power over fire and control war . My character trait is very easy , you will be able to use the scrolls and meditate like me and the last thing is that you will wake up early unlike yourself odango!!

She stuck out her tougne and Serenity stuck hers out too. Mars smiled and Cosmos smiled back at her as she faded away.

A red starseed came towards her with a firery aura and the red power had a fire aura . Both went into her body and she felt like she was on fire . Golden bows and arrows surrounded by fire came towards her . The fire is the hottest and most deadly fire that hell used . It could burn into a person’s depths . Sailor Jupiter , senshi of protection , scout of nature , thunder , and lightning came .

Jupiter : Hey gurl !Take good care and find some hot guys ! You saw through the tough Lita Kino and befriended me even when none wanted to. Take my starseed , powers , and atena . People didn’t come near me when they knew of my school records .My character trait is that you are able to know judo , karate , kung fu , and knowledge of how to use every weapon possible . You could direct thunder , lightning , and able to heal nature .

A green starseed went into her and a green light followed . A atena came out with electricity surrounding it and it’s as powerful as Zeus’ personal thunderbolt . Venus stepped out and gave her a peace sign and struck a pose.

Venus : Hey cuz ! Find some cool and hot guys in the future kay ? You really admire me just like I do with you . Take care of my chain , starseed , sword , and powers . My character trait is that you could feel who is who’s soulmates , you will also have a sense in fashion , after all what do you expect from the Goddess Of Love And Fashion . You can direct people’s heart away of toward there soulmates .

An orange starseed and light was absorbed into Cosmos’s body , as a chain flew toward her , it was gold chain of hearts , that had powerful love surrounding it . It was Aprodite’s own power . The sword was the Silver Impirem Sword , a sword made from part of the Silver Impirem Crystal , a sword made to protect the heir to the moon . Uranus appeared .