Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Awaken The Light ❯ Recieving New Powers III ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
RECEIVING NEW POWERS III

Uranus : Hello Koneko ..

Cosmos : Haruka …

Uranus : It was quie funny when you thought I was a guy and before I hated you as much as I wanted to kill you and now I want to do nothing but protect you .You forgave me for all that I did back then and we were the best friends of the best with the others. I will be at peace with Michiru and the others. I have no regrets in dieing for you and protecting you.

Cosmos: Haruka...

She felt tears sliding down her porcelain face and what she said next made her smile.

Uranus: Take my Space Sword , starseed , and powers . You can control hurricane , tornadoes , anything connected to winds . My character trait is that you will run like the wind and can hear the wind . They will be as protective as I am to you for my spirit is with them . You better not let any boy near you or else … I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT HIM DOWN TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH PAST PLUTO , MURDER HIM , BRING HIM BACK , AND MURDER HIM AGAIN , take care .

She whispered a good bye and a sky blue starseed and power went into her and a sword came . It was the Space Sword , a sword that caraess the power of the wind , The wind that no god can go against . The graceful senshi , Sailor Neptune , senshi of the seas , scout of water came .

Neptune : Always be as cool and clam as the ocean , my hime . I will always look over you . My spirit will lie in the ocean and watch over you. My presence will always guide you and be with you. I hope that you will be able to find peace this time. Take my stuff and the Aqua Mirror . My character trait is that you can breathe while swimming underwater and you will be graceful . Goddbye , Serenity .

A aqua light and starseed went into her and for a second she could feel like she was one with the ocean . The mirror came to her , it was the true item that King Posideon used for the triton was always a disguise . She disappeared and Saturn appeared .

Saturn : Sere mama , thank you for saving me . You were my only friend and saved me with the battle of Pharoah 90 . You are my light and forever , you are like my mother . I am known as the dark and you are my light. You rescued me when I was swallowed by the dark and dieing for you was my biggest pleasure. Take my power and glaive . My character trait is that you have healing powers and can glimpse in the future . Good luck .,

A purple starseed and light came in her , as a deadly looking glaive also came , it had the aura of Hades death power . Pluto , senshi of time and scout of space came forward . She let the golden crystal merge with her silver crystal for Endymion betrayed her .

Pluto : I was born to stand alone in the time gates forever alone , but you showed me the way and the light . You also taught me the way of the humans and how to have fun. You were the one who could always bring a smile to my face when im sad of mad, now it's time for me to leave. I watched over you when you were a baby and knew this day would one day come. I have no regrets. Take my power of time and the garnet orb . It could aid you in the future . The character trait from me is coolness , and also you will be the new time guardian and summon porrtals . And the last thing I could do for you is send you into a different world but let me warn you , for you could only spend in that world for an unlimited amount of time for it’d only half of your destiny and the other half lies in another demension , for destiny and fate chose this path for you to find true happiness so please follow it , and farewell …

A garnet light and starseed went into her and the time staff with the aura of time and space came . A portal opened as she walked through a tear slipping down her porcelain face . She disappeared from the face of this earth and followed her new destiny .