Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Awaken The Light ❯ Going To School ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
GOING TO SCHOOL

Serenity went to the Yugioh demension and met Seto Kaiba. They got together well and she even lived with him.

BrEaKfEaSt

Seto : Oh yeah , Serenity , I forgot to tell you that I enrolled you in Domino High .

Serenity split out the the coffee she was drinking and yelled at him .

Serenity : What do you mean you forgot !!?? I don’t want to go to school , and I don’t need to !!!

Seto : You are going and that’s final .

Serenity : Fine , I’m going shopping .

Serenity went to the mall and bought out the whole mall probably . What’s good about being a senshi is that you get unlimited amount of money in your bank .

ScHoOl TiMe

Serenity pulled the ugly uniform down as she cussed for the uniform was so short and it was PINK !!! She got in the limo and grumbled .

ScHoOl

Ms . Jerikin : Class , we have a new student today , please come in .

The new student had silver hair in two ponytails and deep blue eyes . The uniform showed her long slender legs that guys drooled at and this made Seto growl . Everybody was too busy to notice because they are in heaven . Some had even fainted and one boy even dared to ask for her hand in marriage in front of the class. He went like ' from the moment we met, like a few seconds ago, I knew we were destined to be ' and that made Serenity blushed as Seto growled .

He was so going to find his parent's buisness and leave it bankrupt.

Girl : My name is Serenity Kaiba .