Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Camp's Moonlight ❯ A Bet and a Dare ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Camp's Moonlight

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters . I only own the characters I create .

Chapter 1: A Bet and a Dare, Now It's of to Camp

"I bet you can't spend at least one whole day at camp!" Usagi's youger brother shouted .

"For how much would you bet that?" Usagi asked angrily .

"Half my savings." Her brother said .

"Deal."Usagi said shaking his hand surprising him .

------------------

"You want to duel me? Again?" Yami asked, a bit bored. It was the fifth time Kaiba had challenged him to a duel this month .

"Yep! And the loser will have to spend a whole weak at camp. I would love to see the Game King handle that." Kaiba said .

"Fine. But it's easy to predict that you won't win." Yami said as the dueling arena was set up .

"Let's Duel!" They both shouted .

"I win." Yami said. He said that in a very bored tone," Guess you'll have tp spend next weak at that camp thing. I will be very happy not seeing you. Farewell."

Yami walked away and Kaiba gave him a death glare . 'Do I really have to go to camp. Maybe it will give me time to work on a dueling plan to win Yami.'

--------------------

"Seto Kaiba?!?! Going to camp?!?! Unheard of!" Jou exclaimed as Mokuba told them the news.

"I think he decided when I said, he's rich and not normal, and then he said he was like any other normal person who doesn't hang around machines all day and he will go to camp to prove it, but it might have been something else ." Mokuba said .

"I wonder why he thought about going to camp in the first place?" Bakura said .

"Yami and Kaiba dueled yeasterday and the loser would have to go to camp. At least that's what Yami said and Kaiba lost so that's probably why ."Yugi said .

A:N I know it's a short chapter, but the next ones will be longer . I also know that this fanfic won't be updated very soon due to the fact that I have about 5 other fanfics I'm supposed to be working on , but I will update this faster if there will be more review on this one .

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!