Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Camp's Moonlight ❯ Patners ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Camp's Moonlight

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, only the characters I create.Usagi+Kaiba coupling is not the wierdest or unusual couple I thought up of, I have a whole list of different couplings I WILL be making fanfics about and already have ideas for. They're all on my profile.

Chapter 2: Partners

Usagi covered her ears as the whole school bus started singing happy camp songs. The worst part was that they started singing her least favorite song in hte whole world.

'Why did I even take that bet?' She thought desperately.

------------------

One the other side of the bus some seats behind Usagi, Seto Kaiba was thinking the same thing. He also tried to block out the singing .

'Why?! WHY ME?!?!' He screamed in his head . He looked to the front of the bus to see a blonde haired girl with cute pigtails also covering her ears desperately

"At least somebody else hates this song." He muttered.

------------------

"Welcome teenagers." A camp teacher said in a bored tone," This is camp and I'll be choosing your buddys which you will be going on hikes together and every other activity here. Then we'll select your cabins for you."

The teacher read of names and told them their partners and the two headed of for their cabins. Some were girls with a girl partner and some boys with boys partners and then there were also girls with boy partners.Their bags were already unloaded by their cabins .

"Seto Kaiba." The teacher called and he stepped forward .

"Your partner will be Usagi." The teacher said and Usagi also stepped forward.

"Here is the papers with all the information about this camp ." The teacher said.

Seto took the paper and he and Usagi nervously walked to their cabin where their bags were too.

----------------------

"I guess this is our cabin." Seto said pointing to the small cabin . There was also two chairs and a table in Seto's room, the one that said Boy's. There was a speaker in the hallway too .

"Yeah." Usagi said slowly. They entered it to see it had two seperate rooms and a small hallway.Usagi put down her bags on her new bed when she entered the room.

"Here are your camping uniforms that you will wear on hikes." A teacher said from the doorway.

"Thanks." Usagi said as she took them .

"Now." The teacher said as Seto walked out of his room after he put his bags in his room," You two will have to get to know each other. That's what the table and chairs are for. To sit and talk."

Usagi felt a bit creeped out by the teacher for some reason. She sounded too cheerful.

-------------------

"So........I'm Seto Kaiba and you are..?" Seto said. Both were uncomfortable.

"Just call me Usagi." She said and gave a small smile.

"And you are from.....?" He asked.

"Juuban, Tokyo. Where are you from?" She asked.

"Domino. I'm a duelist and a very good one at that." Seto said proudly.

"Duelist? You mean you play that duel monsters game? I usually just hang out in the arcade." Usagi said,"Do you have any pets?"

"No, why would I even have one?" Seto asked," Do you have one?"

"Yep. Her name is Luna and she's a cat. She usually tries to keep me out of trouble and she always nags about my schoolwork.I mean..........oops." Usagi covered her mouth after she said that.

"Don't worry. You're not the craziest person I've met. Believe me, I've met crazier people" He said and Usagi calmed down and smiled.

"Wow. You're charming and serious. I thought if I get a partner who would be making fun of me bacause of my pigtails. Do you have a girlfriend. I bet she would be lucky to have somebody like you." Usagi said making Seto blush slightly.

Seto had a funny face on because he was glaring and blushing at the same time," Thanks for the compliment. But no, I don't have a girlfriend. And I'm not all charming as I sometimes, even though I try not to be, caring and charming. "

"That's a surprise....." She said.

Then they heard a speaker turn on and a teacher's gloomy voice over the intercom.

"Would you all please line up at the dining hall for lunch."

"Whooohoooo! LUNCH! I hope it's something yummy." Usagi cheered and dragged Seto out of the cabin.

--------------------

"This food is yummy and good." Usagi said as she chomped down on the pasta," I didn't know they had this kind of food."

Seto ate quietly by her.

"Why don't you ever lighten up a bit. You've been all serious the whole time. Do you even know how to lighten up and have fun?" Usagi remarked and Seto glared at her.

"I do not want to have fun?" Seto stated and Usagi glared back.

"It's not all serious you know and besides, it gets you nowhere in life sometimes. "Usagi said wving her fork in the air in a very funny fashion as she started talking about that subject in a rather funny and cute way like always.

When she finished Seto chuckled and Usagi smiled proudly and sat down . Some people around then stared at her .

"It's hiking time!" The teacher chirped from behind them .

Usagi groaned,"Oh no."

------------------

"I hate hiking. I hate hiking." Usagi ranted as she and Seto were the last in line on the hike trail.

"I know what you mean. I've never walked this much in my entire life and this hiking trail is completely wacko." Seto said.

"I never thought a person like you would say the word 'wacko' when it isn't directed at another person" Usagi said thoughtfully.

"Thanks for the compliment." Seto said sarcastically.

"Hurry up there in the back!" The teacher called from the front of the line when Seto and Usagi started to get far behind," Or I'll make you run up back the whole trail."

Seto and Usagi quickly caught up with the group.

"I hate hiking." Usagi started to rant again.

----------------

"My feet hurt." Usagi started to rant as she entered the cabin followed by a very pissed of Seto.

"How dare that kid question my intellegance." He muttered very darkly.

"Would you lighten up a bit? Jeez, that was just some kid who didn't know any better. The real villians around here are the teachers. " Usagi said and shuddered," Some of them are too cheerful for their own good and some of them are too gloomy for theirs.It's all very suspisious."

"You are too cherrful, whiny and suspisiou for your own good," Seto said and went into his room.

"Well, you're too serious and gloomy for your own good." Usagi said back and also walked into her room.

A:N Now this chapter is longer then the first and also thank you for all the reviews. I'm thinking of putting Diamond into this story or maybe Pegusas. Anyway, I'm sorry that this chapter was a bit too fast and a bit unorganized, but almost all my fanfics start out this way. The only ones I'm having luck with organization are More Than Rivals, Return of the Magic, and Lost Dreams, anyway this will get better. I promise.

PLEASE REVIEW!!!