Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Camp's Moonlight ❯ Crystal Woods ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Camp's Moonlight

By Sailor Cherry Star

Disclaimer: See chapter 2 or 1.

A:N Sorry that this chapter is short, but i got writer's block and this is as much as I can write without my mind going blank.

Chapter 3: Beginning of a Journey

'I just keep thinking there's something suspisious about this camp. All the teachers just feel plain evil.' Usagi shuddered and turned to her other side under her covers. Finally realizing that she couldn't fall asleep she stood up and pulled a chair up to her window and sat down with a blanket around her. It was the 4th day at camp and only two more days left. Seto and Usagi had gotten along well with each other, even though they did get on each others nerves once in a while.

She gazed at the moon wondering if she did the right thing when agreeing to the bet. She felt lonely despite the fact that Seto Kaiba was in the next room. Suprsingly, they had actually become friends even though they were very different. Usagi thought about this hard. She even suprisied herself when she found out that she was getting a certain liking to him and his serious attitude. Maybe though the years she had gotten used to serious ways. Some mintues later she had fallen asleep with her head and arms on the small table by the window.

----------------

When Usagi awoke a cold breeze swept by.'The window might be open, but wait. Why?' She opened her eyes to see that everything her was ice. Her whole room and everything in it was turned to ice. She pulled out a not-frozen jacket from her bag. Luckily, nothing in her bag was frozen.

"What the?!" She yelped as she finally got the mesage that everything was either frozen to ice or crystal.A thought hit her. What if her new friend was frozen too?' She quickly scrambled to the other room and gasped at what she saw.

Seto wasn't frozen,' thank goodness for that' Usagi sighed in relief, but it was caught short when she realized how cold it must be. She went back to her room and pulled out a jacket Mamoru had given her for christma, although she never wore ti because it was too big for her. She braught it along because her mother forced her to saying that she might catch a cold.

She went to the next room and saw that he had awoken and was shivering a bit.

"What happened?" He demanded.

"I have absoulutely no idea." She said a bit sadly then walked over to him," Here, wear this. It'll keep you warm since you other clothes are frozen stiff. The only things that survived the cold were my bag and your camp uniform."

----------------

After Seto and Usagi got dressed in warmer clothing they both decided to investigate.

The big surprise was when they opened the door.

"WOW!" Usagi said and ran outside," It's like a winter wonderland."

It was true. Every tree was pure crystal and there was snow falling. Everything around them was of some sort of blue tint. Some darker or light then others. Usagi started to have fun while it lasted. Seto just slowly walked in the snow and looked up to see that the sun or moon was also a light blue color.

"This is a very strange place." Seto muttered.

"Indeed it is." They both turned to see a white haired man leaning against a tree.

"Pegusas!" Seto shouted in surprise.

"I see that you recognize me." Pegusas said calmy," But I will tell you in advance that I am not doing this on purpose, but because somebody made a good bargain with me to help him."

"What might that be?!" Seto demanded. Usagi walked slowly back to Seto.

"In return for capturing that girl!" Pegusas said pointing to Usagi," I get a to get my dear Cynthia back to me. Dear Prince Diamond promised me that and he is the one that wants Usagi."

Seto growled and Usagi was a bit confused, but knew when there was trouble in it for her.

"And who would want to capture her?!" Seto demanded.

"First, I'd like to see if you and your so-called friend can cross this world of ice. It'll make my capture so much easier. This is a virtual land, a game. If you get hurt then you both lose and I get her as a prize."Pegusas said before he vansihed, but there was a note left in his place.

Seto walked over and picked it up.

It read:

Dear friends,

Cross this land and you'll go free, but I warn you that there will be some more different lands beyond this one. You get hurt, frozen or other things that might happen to you then you'll be captured. Let's see if you can complete this challenge.Travel north and use the compass.

"I guess we try to cross this land." Seto said picking up the compass.

"But why?" Usagi asked.

"It say if we finish it without getting hurt then we'll be let go. So why not?" Seto asked.

"Well, it's better then being with Diamond the rest of your life. I just know that guy is up to something." Usagi said.

"He is. He's after you." Seto said and they continued on talking.

A:N This chapter sucked, but I got a bad case of writer's block and hope it'll go away soon. I'll still be working on my many other crossover fanfics that I should have updated a long time ago.*looks guiltily at More Then Rivals*

'til then and...........

PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!!