Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Camp's Moonlight ❯ Crystal Woods Part 2 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Camp's Moonlight

By Sailor Crystal Star

Disclaimer: Go see chapter 1.

A:N VERY VERY VERY SORRY for the VERY late update, but schoolwork, chores and many many other things kept getting in the way. I will try to post the next chapter up sooner.

Diamond is the evil guy in the R season who fell in love with Usagi and Pegusas is Kaiba's enemy so I thought those two would by perfect for ths fanfic.

Chapter 4: Crystal Woods Part 2

Usagi and Seto walked in silence. Usagi had made some attempts on a conversation, but they didn't last very long.

"Thanks. You know for being nice and all to me. I didn't think you would be the kind of person I'd actually be friends with, but it somehow happened. Strange, ne?" Usagi said, but Seto just nodded.

"i'm trying to start a conversation here. It would help if you talked a bit more." Usagi said and crossed her arms.

"This is too serious to even be talking at this time." Seto said," Don't you see that they're after your life and if you don't pay attention to your surroundings, you'll get hurt. "

"I know that. I can handle it! Don't worry about me." Usagi said, but Seto didn't respond.

---------------

Usagi waited until she could tell that Seto was deep in sleep until she transformed into Eternal Sailor Moon.

She planned to fly up and try to get a good view where they were headed. Diamond must have traps set up.

Seh flapped her wings and flew to the top of the highest tree she saw. There she landed and folded her wings taking a good view. It was a huge iceland. Cold winds blew much fiercefully by the side of a river. She saw a huge castle made of crystals on the horizon . The whole land seemed to glow too by the light of the moon.

"USAGI?!?! Where are you?" She heard Seto call from below. She looked down to see that Seto had awoken and was searching. She untransformed and tried to climb down the tree. She got stuck on the last branch becuase it was too high to jump off without getting hurt.

"I'm over here! HELP!!" Usagi whimpered a bit.'I flied many times but I'm still afriad of heights. '

"What were you doing at the top of the tree?" Seto asked and crossed his arms. Usagi giggled nervously.

"Trying to get a good view of this land." She answered. Seto chuckled for a while, amused.

"Would you kindly help me of?" Usagi asked.

"Jump." Seto said.

"Are you crazy?! I'll get hurt! Do you not care about me?!" Usagi cried.

"A little and I hate to admit it." Seto said blushing faintly.

"You have to learn to open up more." Usagi said.

"You know it's hard expressing your feelings." Seto said simply.

"Nonesence. I LOVE BUNNYS AND I LOVE WATCHING THE MOON!!! That's why I'm called USagi, meaning bunny of the moon." Usagi said and smiled," Now it's your turn."

"Forget it!" Seto said and walked closer to the tree," How about you jump and I'll catch you?"

Usagi thought that over, but a strong wind blew her off the branch and she fell.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Usagi screamed.

Seto caught her just in time.

"I said jump not fall. You scared me for a sec." Seto sighed in releif and put her down.

"Do I sense outgoing concern? See, it's not hard expressing how you feel." Usagi said and grinned. Seto stammered then glared.

"Don't do that ever again." He said and stomped of. Usagi blinked in confusion before shrugging and following after him.

----------------

Usagi followed Seto closely and pointed up ahead.

"The castle is in that direction. "She stated.

"Great, but what are we supposed to do when we get there? "Seto asked.

"Well, they try to destroy you and capture me. We'll just have to try to win and defeat them!" Usagi said," Believe me, I've been through this many times before."

"So have I." He said and she blinked is surprise.

"Anyway, let's get this over with." Usagi said before racing of.

"Wait up!" Seto called before running after her.

"Ahhh!" Usagi tripped into a crack in the ice. Seto just grabbed her arm and pulled her up then sat her on the ground.

"You're clumsy." He stated before looking across the crack," And we're stuck. This crack is too wide too cross."

"Tell me something I don't know. Mister Stating-the-obvious." Usagi said and Seto glared at her.

A roar was heard and they looked up to see a swarm of duel monsters flying their way.

"What are those?!" Usagi shouted.

"Duel monsters." Seto whispered.

"Your time is up and I guess I forgot to tell you that this is timed. " A voice said and Usagi and Seto turned around to see a white haired man with a white suite and dark blue cape standing there.

"Diamond." Usagi breathed," So you're still alive?"

"Yes and now, since you didn't complete this game. " Diamond waved a hand dramatically," You are mine."

A bubble formed around Usagi and she disappeared.

"Usagi! Don't go! Give her back!" Seto demanded.

"Well, at least you are better then Usagi's last boyfriend, Mamoru. But rules are rules even if you didn't know them. Ta-ta!" Diamond also vanished.

Seto growled and looked at the upcoming duel monsters.

"If I get to the castle, I might be able to save her from that jerk. But first I'll have to get past these duel mosnters." Seto smirked as he remembered that he had luckily taken his dueling deck along.

"Knew there would be use to these. I call forth the Blue-eyes White Dragon!" The card glowed and the card appeared," White lightening attack!"

Seto watched as the duel monsters were destroyed," This is much like the virtual reality game I created."

He got on his dragon and ordered it to fly towards the castle," I will save her. Just be patient Usagi."

A:N Sorry if it's short, but I'll try to work on that. I didn't have much time to work on it too. I'll reall REALLY try to make the next chapter longer.