Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Shades ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shades of Love

By Crystallic Star

A: N I haven't been able to write anything for a very long time now, and I'm hoping this story will get more ideas flowing.

This is a Slayers/Yugioh! Crossover. Alternate Universe for Slayers and kind of AU for Yugioh as well. This is Lina/Yuugi and might have other couplings. The title might also change.

I'll be using the original Yugioh! characters names.

If you don't know them, this will help:

Tea=Anzu

Honda=Tristan

Jou=Joey

Summary: It's winter, and Yuugi-tachi attend a party that leads to some very interesting friends.

~~Prologue~~

"A party?" Yuugi repeated.

"That's right." Anzu nodded as they walked out of the school building," It's somewhere more uptown, at the Atlas Inc. Arcade. They're celebrating its tenth year anniversary of being open. It's supposed to be a real blast! Guest singers, food, free games, dancing and everything!"

"Are the others going to?" Yuugi asked, absently fingering his millennium puzzle.

"Of course they are! Jou and Honda wouldn't miss something like this! There's supposed to be a dueling competition as well, along with some other games. " Anzu brightened as she continued," There's going to be a dance competition with a prize! And I plan on winning it!"

Yuugi chuckled," Sounds like fun. I'm sure you can win the competition, Anzu."

"Thanks." Anzu smiled. Her mood changed slightly to serious as she put on a questioning look," Are you planning on letting Yami go too?"

"Maybe...if he wants to go, I don't want to force him." Yuugi mumbled, staring down at his puzzle.

"What are you talking about guys?" Jou called as he and Honda ran up to them.

"The Atlas Inc. Party." Anzu answered.

"You should get Yami to go, Yuugi. He needs to have some of this fun!" Jou quickly suggested.

"That's absolutely right! You should get him to go!" Honda proclaimed.

"He probably gets bored being in the puzzle for that long with nothing to do."

"If you mention the dueling competition, he might just agree to go."

"Yami never turns down a challenge!"

"I'll see what I can do." Yuugi said with a smile. It's true, Yuugi thought, Yami never turns down a challenge.

~~*~~

/Yami?/

//Yes, Aibou?//

/Well, there's this big party at Atlas Inc. I was wondering if you would like to go with the gang and me. There's going to be a dueling competition. /

//The people in the competition aren't going to be much of a challenge, since this isn't a big league competition. //

/Please Yami? The others say you need to be more laid back and have some fun and I totally agree. /

//You aren't going to quit trying to get me to go easily, are you? //

/Now that I think of it, no./

//Then I will go, but not willingly. I am going reluctantly. //

/*sweatdrop* Okay Yami. /

~~*~~

A: N I know that was short, but this is just the prologue, and the next chapters will be long.

I am still trying to decide on the couples, but I know what some of them will be.

They are:

Lina+Yuugi, Filia+Seto, and maybe Amelia+Zelgadis

Others Couples I Might be Able to Write:

Filia+Xellos, Amelia+Gourry, Amelia+Jou, Filia+Yami, Filia+Yami Bakura, Filia+Val, Sylphiel+Honda, Anzu+Yami, Lina+Seto, Shizuka (Serenity)+Gourry, Lina+Gourry