Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ All I Want Is a Normal Life ❯ He's Driving Me Nuts! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All I want is a normal life!

This is my first fic, so all flames shall be used to burn Melissa Habersham.

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone but Rikuru, Saria, Saku, Cleo, Rune, Darkchild, and Venom.

Chapter 1: He's Driving Me Nuts!

"Riku! HEY!" Malik Ishtar shouted at his friend. "Huh? Wha?! Where's the fire?!" Riku had fallen asleep during lunch again. "You fell asleep. Venom keep you up again?" Malik asked. "Yeah. He keeps making me read his stupid love letters to that kid he likes, and is so nervous about his writing skills that he needs me to check for spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. He's driving me nuts!" Riku shouted. His demon wings were fully exposed. "Um…Riku? Wings…" Malik pointed to his wings. "Huh? OH SHIT!" Riku immediately hid them. "I really need to stop doing that." He muttered. "But I like them! You're so lucky! You get to fly, and so does Venom! I am SO jealous of you two! Marik makes me walk. Keeps saying I'm gaining weight, and I only gain about one pound a week! He's insane, I tell you!" Malik screamed. "I'd be glad to trade." Riku muttered. "Uh…no thanks. Venom kinda freaks me out!" "I was kidding anyway. Venom is such a creep." Riku said. "You said something, baby brother?" Sure enough, Venom had appeared right behind them. "Eh, hehehehe…H-hi V-Venom." Malik stuttered. "Errrr…" Venom didn't say a word. "I wrote another letter. Could you check it?" Venom said to Riku. "Oh no! No more LETTERS!" Riku shouted. "But brother, I need you to check them because I don't know how to check them!" Venom whined. "LEARN!" Riku shouted again. "But I don't know how to learn!" Venom whined again. "That's just pathetic. Language Arts is the easiest class besides Gym and Art! So, why not just pay attention for once? Then you can quit those Tutoring Sessions with M.J.!" Malik said. M.J. was short for `Michael Jackson', which was a nickname that everyone in the school, including teachers, gave to James Carver, a kid who sounded just like the real Michael Jackson. Thank God he didn't ACT like the real Michael Jackson! "But he's cool! He not only likes Michael Jackson's old songs, but he's into the Occult and stuff! He rocks!" "M.J. likes the Occult? Holy crap." Riku said. "That's something you never hear." Malik said, his eyes widened. "Yup. And he's into Wicca. The only way I get to do spells with him is if I study! I just forget everything the next day! It's not my fault!" Venom shouted. "Oh boys! Yoo Hoo!" They saw a girl with a black backwards cap and short short brownish blonde hair run towards them. "What is it this time, Saku?" Riku asked. "Sari, Cleo, Rune, Darkchild and I have a new cheer to show everyone! Come to the soccer field!" Saku ran off in the east direction, where the soccer field was. When they got there, Venom saw them all. And he saw Shadow the Hedgehog, Malik's other best friend. "Dear God no." "Oh, just bear it!" Riku snapped at his immature `older' brother. Venom was his twin, older by 5 minutes. Suddenly, a VERY loud, very high pitched whistle caught everyone's attention. Saku, Sari, Darkchild, Cleo, and Rune stood in front of the crowd that was the Yuugi-tachi and the Sonikku-tachi. "Ready girls? 1, 2, 1234!" Saku shouted. "We pledge allegiance to the flag, that Michael Jackson is a fag! He used to play with little toys and now he plays with little boys! And HOO! And HOO! AND POSE!" Jounochi and Honda were laughing their butts off. "JOU! YOU AND HONDA TAUGHT THEM THAT?!" Yugi shouted. Yami, Mariku, and Bakura were laughing as well as the rest of the group. "Oh holy Ra! That was PRICELESS!" Bakura shouted between laughs. "I know! And to think we taught it to them!" Mariku said. Yami was laughing too hard to even speak. Yuugi walked right up to him and slapped him square in the face. While everyone continued laughing, Rikuru sweatdropped. `I hope something normal and awesome happens today.'