Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ All I Want Is a Normal Life ❯ Brother, I HATE YOU! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All I Want Is a Normal Life

Disclaimer: I don't own them…still…

A bit of angst this time around. So you've been warned.

Chapter 2: Brother, I HATE You!

Venom had been sitting in his usual seat on the bleachers. It was now 9th period. Time for Gym, or Physical Education. He yawned hugely and eyed Malik. He felt so horrible. He loved the sandy-blonde haired Egyptian, but knew he couldn't have him. Not after what he did. Malik had forgiven him, but not too many others did. Venom had kidnapped Malik almost a year ago and stole the boy's innocence. Venom hated himself now for doing it. Malik's yami absolutely loathed Venom. `He has every reason to.' Venom thought to himself. "Hey, you okay?" Malik had plopped down beside him. "Of course. Why wouldn't I be okay?" Venom asked. "You…you looked thoughtful, and I was just thinking you might be dwelling on past events." Venom knew what Malik was talking about. Neither could forget what happened between them. But Malik's forgiveness took some of the guilt and pain away. Only some. "…May I ask you something?" Venom asked. "Sure, lay it on me." "…If someone had…caused you pain…and you forgave them…aren't you afraid that…" Venom got cut off. "That you'd do it again?" "…" Malik sighed. "Venom, I've forgiven you. I know everyone else thinks you haven't changed, but I know you have. Anyway, I do still think about it, but you couldn't do it again. No one would allow it." Malik explained. "Especially not Saria. If you hadn't stood in the way, she would definitely have killed me. I thank you for saving me, and for your forgiveness. My brother was right about choosing you as his best friend. I wonder, are you two something more?" Venom asked. "N-No! No way! Nuh-uh! Never!" Venom laughed at Malik's nervousness. "I was only kidding. I know you two don't have anything like that!" Malik shoved him playfully. Rikuru watched the two. "Dammit, why don't they just kiss and get it over with? I mean, it's obvious Venom loves the runt. And after reading Malik's diary…" Bakura said. "NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT! I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT ASSHOLE TO HURT MY HIKARI AGAIN!" Marik shouted. "Calm down! Marik, listen, the guy's changed, and Malik really likes him. If you don't let him date when the time comes, Malik would surely hate you. And we don't want that, do we?" Saria asked. "You forget, that demonic asshole raped my hikari! I'll NEVER forgive him!" Marik shouted again. "Malik does care for him. Eventually, my brother will work up the courage to tell Malik how he feels, and the two will essentially be together." Rikuru stated. Malik was talking to Venom about something else now. "You know what's weird? I keep getting these love letters in my locker every morning. And they're all anonymous! Isn't that weird? I mean, if the person likes me, they could just come right out and say it, you know?" "…It…might be hard for them…for they are unsure about your feelings and don't wish to be rejected." Venom explained. "Yeah, that's probably it." Malik said. "KITOMU! ISHTAR! 3 LAPS! MOVE IT!" Mr. Baker shouted. "SIR, YES SIR!" Malik and Venom immediately ran. `Butcher', as they called their Phys Ed teacher, had been a Military School commander, and was not a teacher to mess with. As they ran, Venom made sure to slow down so he and Malik could keep talking. "So, can I come over today?" Malik asked. "Yes, but I need to get the groceries. My turn this month." Venom said. He and Rikuru had a way of living. They only went grocery shopping once a month. Each took turns and made sure they had enough food for exactly one month. "Okay, so me and Riku will hang out. I don't mind!" Malik said. "I'll see you later then?" Venom asked as they left for their lockers. "Yup! Hurry back soon, though!" Malik said as he and Riku walked in the direction of Riku's and Venom's home. "He's such an adorable boy sometimes. Makes me wish I never hurt him." Meanwhile, at the house, Riku and Malik were playing video games. WWE video games to be exact. "Man I love wrestling!" Riku said. "I don't like the whole `Kane/Lita' storyline or the `Eugene getting kicked' storyline. Those ones suck!" Malik said. "Yeah, and Angle's stupid lie cost Eddie Guerrero his matches and John Cena the American championship!" Riku shouted just as Malik (who was playing as Stone Cold Steve Austin) pinned Riku (who was playing as Triple H). "Hey, I know what to do! Let's do some `Backyard Wrestling'. The safe kind, no finishing moves or anything." Riku suggested. "Great idea!" The two ran outside just as Venom was coming in. "Okay, guys I'm ba-Huh? Where are they?" He heard laughing and walked into the backyard. He saw the two playing, but got the wrong idea. Rikuru had Malik in a headlock. "Say it!" "No way!" "Saaaay it!" "Nuh-uh! NEVER!" "Rikuru! Off!" Venom shouted. Malik and Rikuru stopped wrestling and went inside. "What the hell was that about?!" Riku shouted. "You were hurting him! I've told you time and time again not to do any Backyard Wrestling!" "I wasn't hurting him!" Rikuru shouted. "You never listen to me! You could have hurt him or you could've gotten hurt!" "At least I'M not the one who raped him to the point where he couldn't walk for 3 months!" Venom glared at his brother. Riku immediately realized he'd gone too far. "Venom, wait, I'm sorry I…" "Shut up." Venom muttered as he shoved Rikuru out of the way. "But, bro, I…" Venom turned around and shoved his brother to the ground. "Brother…I HATE YOU!" Venom shouted before going up to his room and slamming the door. "Shithead, I'm such a SHITHEAD!" "I'll go see if he's okay." Malik said before walking up to Venom's room. He knocked lightly on the door. "Venom? It's me, Malik." "Come in." Malik walked inside. "Why the hell did he have to bring that up? He knows how much it pains me now to remember everything I did to you." "I know." Malik said. Venom reached into his pocket and took out the letter he wanted Riku to check at lunch. "I still have the letter. M.J. checked it for me during L.A. Could you read it? Just to make sure it's good?" Malik took the letter and began to read it. It was a love letter. When he finished reading, he looked at the demon next to him. "So you were the one who put love letters in my locker?" Malik asked. "Yup." Venom held the smaller boy close. "And you know what? When I said that no one in the world was better than you, I meant it." He placed his lips on Malik's. Malik felt his cheeks grow warm. `Woooooah! Wait, that feels good.' He thought as Venom caressed his chest. When the kiss broke, Malik decided to go home. "I'll see you tomorrow, right Mal-chan?" "Of course." Malik said goodbye to both demons as he left. `YES! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!' Malik screamed in his head. He debated on telling his yami as he walked in the door.