Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Sonic X Fan Fiction ❯ Sonic Duals ❯ The path of Chaos and Destruction...The Blue Eyes Strikes. ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13: The Path of Chaos and Destruction…The Blue Eyes Strikes.
 
With Hermana now in a coma, Shadow missing and Vincent dead, the tournament became quite a buzz. Not only were people worried about Hermana's health, but also they were still trying to work out what happened, and who those people were. A lot of fuss needed to be explained. Hitomi was in a small infirmary with Hermana on life support machines. Hitomi was face buried into the bed, resting her forehead on her own arms. Sonic and the rest of the team, save for Shadow, were in the box, watching down on the mechanics and Tails fixing the machine…again.
 
“That was out of control, what happened anyway?” Amy asked.
“Not sure…” Tikal answered.
“That was the scariest duel I've ever seen.” Silver said, looking toward the door. “And if I found it frightening, just imagine the trauma Hermana will go through. She didn't deserve that.”
“The way she screamed…it was…horrible.” Cream added her two cents.
“It's called a Shadow Game.” Said a voice from the door. Everyone turned to see the person.
“Kirika…” Knuckles muttered under his breath.
“A Shadow Game is like the normal one, except for a few things. One, the monsters are Real. You will feel their force and they will hurt. A Shadow Game varies on the one who cast it. They decide what type of Shadow Game you're playing. Maybe for your life, your soul…your existence.” Kirika explained. “No matter what happens, you will suffer if you lose the Shadow Game, in one way or another. Nothing good comes from the Shadow Games.”
“Why do people play these games then?” Blaze questioned.
“Some do it for sport, others for excitement. Then you have those who just want to get rid of their enemies for good. Gambling your life is risky, but the adrenaline some people get just excites them. Also, if someone finds another duellist a threat, they challenge them to a shadow game and defeat them early, just to get rid of them.”
“That's horrible.” Amy said, sadly.
“And I'll bet anything that old Egghead will try to access these Shadow Games…”
“No, he's found a way to make his monsters real without the use of the Shadow Games. Sort of like a one sided gamble. He gambles your lives, but he is safe even if he loses.” Kirika said.
“How do you know all this?” Silver questioned.
“Simple…I do my homework.” Kirika then walked out.
 
“Can I have your attention please?” Tails said from the stage. “The machine is again fixed and ready for use, so the next duellists are Overlord and Queen of Fiends! Come to the duel arena and prepare to duel.” As Tails left, the two duellists made their way from either side of the duel arena.
“It's her!” Amy shouted, looking at Overlord. “Penelope the Overlord of the blue eyes.”
“Wow, we get to see her up front and personal.” Sonic said.
“Not to mention her opponent does.” Silver said. Then they looked at her opponent. Sonic's eyes widened.
“Sally?” He questioned. Amy looked and also widened her eyes.
“It is her…”
 
Sally was indeed down on the arena.
“Penelope the world champion.” Sally said. “What might you want here.”
“None of your concern…” Penelope dragged her word.
“Sally, Sally Acorn. Queen of the Fiends.”
“Bah, weak titles for weak duellists.” Penelope insulted, shuffling her deck. Sally shuffled hers and the two slotted them, drawing five cards each, the duel had begun. The needle span and landed on Sally, who drew her sixth card.
“I'll summon Giant Germ and end my turn.” Sally said as the giant germ appeared. (1000/100)
Penelope drew her card. “Hmm, I'll use Ancient Rules and summon Ibris…my Blue eyes White Dragon. And with one giant roar, the blue eyes appeared. (3000/2500)
 
“Ouch.” Sonic said.
 
“Now, I'll summon Mirage Dragon and use my second Ancient Rules to bring out Azrael, my second Blue eyes White Dragon.” And the Second Blue eyes (3000/2500) and Mirage Dragon (1600/600) appeared.
 
“Double ouch!” Knuckles corrected Sonic.
 
“I'm in trouble.” Sally muttered to herself.
“Yes you are.” Penelope stated. “Now Mirage Dragon! Destroy her Giant Germ!” The Mirage dragon flew in and blew up the Giant Germ. Sally covered herself from the blast. The Giant germ hit Penelope too. <7500> “I hate that creature.” She said. Then two more appeared on Sally's side of the field. “Because of that. It's only saving you 2000 points of damage, nothing more. Attack my blue eyes!” The two blue eyes powered up and blasted away. The Giant germs then exploded on the girls again. <Sally=3400> <Penelope=6500>
“No big deal, I'm still alive.” Sally said, uncovering herself. Penelope wiped the goop from her cape.
“Uh huh. My turn is over.”
Sally drew her card. “I'll set this monster and this card, ending my turn.” Sally said.
“Pathetic.” Penelope drew her card. “Now, I'll use Burst Stream of Destruction.” The Blue eyes white dragons powered up and obliterated the face down monster. “Now, attack her Mirage Dragon!” and the attack was successful. <1800> Sally was blown backwards a little.
“This duel was no challenge, take your last pathetic turn.” Penelope ordered.
“Darn, I was hoping I'd last longer than this.” Sally said sadly, drawing her card. “I'll go down at least knowing I had you almost at half your life points!” Sally said. “I summon Goblin Attack Force and attack your Mirage Dragon!” The Goblin Attack force appeared and charged the dragon, taking it out quickly. <5900>
“You're mistaken.” Penelope said. “You never had me near half my life.”
“My turn is over.” Sally said.
“And so is this duel.” Penelope drew her card. “Just end it, my blue eyes. The first blue eyes attacked the now defence position Goblin attack force.
“I activate Call of the haunted.” Sally said. “Bringing back my Newdoria.” Newdoria appeared as the Goblin was destroyed. (1200/800)
“That stopped nothing.” Penelope said. “Destroy her, Ibris.” The Blue eyes then fired once more, taking out Newdoria. <0> “This was a waist of time. I'm out of here.” Penelope took her deck and took her leave.
“Uh, the winner is Overlord!” The Announce hesitantly cheered, it took a while before everyone finally figured it was over and cheered for her. Sally made her way back inside.
 
Sonic rushed out the door to find her, and it wasn't too long before she was found.
“Sally, it's…it's you.” He said.
“…Huh?” Sally looked at Sonic weird. “Sorry, do I know you?” She asked, this dug deep to Sonic.
“Sally, it's…it's me, Sonic.” Sally tried to keep a straight face, and then burst into laughter.
“I'm sorry, Sonic. I just couldn't resist.” Sally laughed, Sonic relaxed a little. Sally then jumped onto him and gave him a big hug.
“What are you doing here?” Sonic asked.
“Taking a break from being princess and came here to have some duelling sessions in this tournament, but now that I am out, I have to go back. It was the promise I made.” Sally explained. “Sorry that I can't stay and catch up, but I do have one request.”
“Anything.” Sonic said.
“Take…take me to the little girl who was hurt in that duel with that man.” Sally requested, somewhat sadly. Sonic nodded.
“Of course.” With that he lead her to Hermana's infirmary room.
 
Inside, Hitomi hadn't moved at all.
“Hitomi?” Sonic questioned. No response. “I've brought someone who wanted to see Hermana.” Still no response. Sally walked over and placed her hand softly on Hitomi's shoulder, looking at Hermana, who was anything but okay.
“It'll be fine, Hitomi…everything will work out. It always does.” Sally said, trying to reassure Hitomi. From the speaker, which wasn't very loud, an announcement was made.
“The next duel will commence in five minutes between the Retile Detective and The Gate Guardian. Please begin making your way to the duel arena.” Sonic looked at Hitomi, who still made no response.
“Is she even awake?” Sonic asked. Sally took her hand from Hitomi's shoulder.
“Don't know, anyway, I need to go.” Sally then headed to exit. Sonic also took his leave.
“So, when do I see you next?” Sonic asked.
“I don't know.” Sally replied, she gave him a quick peck on the cheek then took her leave.
 
Down on the Arena floor, Tails was walking up to the announcer, as Vector was on the duel platform, waiting to duel.
“Um, excuse me. The incident with Hermana the Gravekeeper has Gate Guardian as she likes to be known in an emotional state and I don't think she has the will power to duel at the moment, is it possible to postpone the duel?” Tails asked.
“No can do, she has to duel in 3 minutes or she forfeits, sorry.” The announcer said.
“Not that it matters, I'm here.” Hitomi said as she approached the arena.
“Are you sure you're okay?” Tails asked, concerned.
“No…” Hitomi replied. She pulled out her deck and shuffled it. Vector did the same.
“Aw man, I was hoping that someone with that kinda name would be a guy, oh well.” Vector said, setting his deck in place.
“You sexist bastard.” Hitomi spat at him, also setting her deck.
“Hey! No need to be rude, you little brat!” Vector barked.
“My little sister has been put on life support, shut the hell up!” Hitomi barked back. The duel began, the needle landing on Vector.
“Well, I won't be sympathetic.” Vector said, drawing a card. “I'll set these three cards and summon Mad Sword Beast, (1400/1200) and equip him with Gravity Axe - Grarl. (ATK=1900), that ends my turn.” Vector said.
Hitomi drew her card. “I'll set this monster and end my turn.”
“Aww, this won't be a challenge.” Vector said aloud, shrugging, then drawing his card. “Moving on, I'll summon Gagagigo and use double attack, discarding Hyper Hammerhead and use it to attack your face down.” And Gagagigo charged, destroying the face down Nimble Momonga. Hitomi sighed. <9000>
“You destroyed my Nimble Momonga, that gives me 1000 life because it was destroyed in battle, also, his friends don't like the fact you destroyed him, so they will come in face down defence mode, ready to avenge him.” Hitomi said, as two more cards appeared face down.
“They won't do a good job at that, they are weak.” Vector mocked.
“Uh huh.” Hitomi replied, lamely.
“Attack the left face down, my Gagagigo!” Gagagigo charged and attacked.
“I'll activate Call of the Haunted, bringing back my other Nimble Momonga.” Hitomi said, as the Momonga re-appeared. (1000/100) The face down Momonga was destroyed. <10000>
“That ends my turn.” Vector said.
“Good, I'll tribute both my face down Momonga and my face up Momonga for Suijin, and then I'll go in for the attack on your Mad Sword Beast.” Hitomi said.
“Not so fast, missy! I activate Mirror Force! This destroys your assault.” Suijin was destroyed.
“Uh huh.” Hitomi said, unaffected.
“You're not even trying, are you?” Vector pouted a little.
“I don't care.” Hitomi replied. “I'll give up 800 life points and use Premature Burial, say hello again, Nimble Momonga.” Again the accursed creature rose.
“Spell waster.” Vector said.
“Uh huh.” Hitomi replied. “It's not over, I'll now use Tribute Doll and tribute him again for my Sanga of the Thunder.” With a roaring crash of thunder, which took out the Momonga, Sanga was floating in place. <9200> “My turn is over.”
“Why not use the Premature Burial on Suijin?” Vector wondered.
“Later explained.”
 
“Hitomi seems off.” Silver said.
“Dude, her little sister is comatose.” Rouge said.
 
Vector drew his card.
“First I'll activate Gaia Power!” Suddenly the ground shook, and trees began sprouting everywhere to make a small forest, a large giant tree behind Vector. The Mad Sword Beast expanded. (2400 ATK 800 DEF)
“That's why.” Hitomi said.
“Bah, I'll use Swords of Revealing Light.” The swords struck Hitomi's side of the field. “With that, my turn ends.”
Hitomi picked up. “Pass.” She said. <SORL=1>
Vector took his card. “Pass also.” He said.
Hitomi drew her card. “I'll set this card and monster and pass on.” She said. <SORL=2>
Vector drew his card. “I'll set this and turn over to you.”
Hitomi drew her card. “I'll summon Giant Rat.” The Giant rat appeared from behind a Tree. (1400/1450 field = 1900 ATK 1050 DEF) “My turn is over.” The Swords of revealing light then shattered.
Vector picked his next card. “I'll summon Kabazauls.” The Dino then appeared from the back of the forest. (1700/1500) “Then treat the normal summon of Gilasaurus as a special summon, allowing him to come as well.” (1400/400 field = 1900 ATK 0 DEF)
“That allows me to special summon a monster to the field…so I'll summon my lost Suijin.” The Suijin then appeared in a blast of water. (2500/2400)
“Oh, damn, I forgot about that.” Vector said.
“Now do you see why I didn't use premature burial on my Suijin?” Hitomi asked.
“Yeah, I do. You found a way to bring it back.” Vector said.
“And it was you're mistake. You see, I was simply going to use Pot of Avarice once I got it and put Suijin back in my deck, but oh well. You helped me out.”
“My turn is over.” Vector said.
“My domination begins.” Hitomi drew her card. “First, I'll use Mystical Space Typhoon and remove the trap on the left of your field.” The card was discarded.
Damn her… Vector thought. “I'll chain Light of Intervention.” Vector said. The light shone down on the field, revealing the set card Hitomi had, Sangan. (1000/600)
“Continuing. I now will destroy your Gilasaurus with my Suijin and destroy your Mad Sword Beast with Sanga.” The monsters were made quick work of. First Gilasaurus was destroyed. <7400> Then Sanga blew up the Mad Sword Beast <7200> “That ends my turn.”
Vector picked up his next card. “Let's take out the Giant Rat, Gagagigo.” Gagagigo charged in for the attack.
“Not so fast. Mirror Force!” Hitomi said. The monsters on Vector's side of the field were destroyed.
“Noooooooo!” Vector yelled out. “Damn you!” Vector cursed. “I end my turn.”
“This will be over soon.” Hitomi said as she drew her card. “I'll summon Hero Kid (300/200 Gaia power = 800 ATK 0 DEF) and attack you with Giant Rat.” Hitomi said.
“Activate Call of the Haunted.” Vector said, “bringing back my Gilasaurus!”
“Delays, nothing more.” Hitomi said. “Withdraw my attack with Giant rat and attack you with Suijin.” Suijin then blasted the Gilasaurus into nothing. “Now, Attack him My monsters.” All three other monsters charged Vector, he felt the punch from Hero Kid <6400> then the bite from the Giant rat. <4500> and finally the bolt of the Sanga. <2000> “Make a comeback this turn or surrender, Vector.” Hitomi ordered. “My turn is over.
Vector picked up his card. “Black Tyranno…this would have come in handy a few turns ago.” Vector then placed his hand over his deck.” I won't survive another impact, so I'll surrender here.” he said. The duel was over, Hitomi had won.
“The winner is the Gate Guardian!” The announcer shouted. Cheers were soon heard, but Hitomi didn't stick around. She took her deck and walked off.
 
In the box, everyone had just seen.
“Wow, she's really taking affect to Hermana's injuries.” Amy said.
“At least her duelling ability isn't affected.” Silver added.
“I think it made her more lethal.” Cream spoke.
“Go her, I guess.” Rouge added.
 
Meanwhile, the Chaotix team had been called to Pegasus's private box, from which he was viewing everything.
“Ah, Vector, Espio and Charmy-boy.” Pegasus said. The three approached.
“I'm sorry about the delays we are having.” Vector said.
“Delays?! Oh, Vector-boy, these “delays” are more than just delays. They are failure. You are overrated, incompetent fools, who are overpriced for their services.” Pegasus said. Vector balled a fist.
“Hey, there is no need for that?!” He yelled.
“Then tell me your status, all of you are eliminated from the competition, what information do you have for me?” Vector remained quiet. “I thought so. Your payment is cancelled; now get out of my space, before I call security.” Pegasus took his wine glass and took a sip from the contents. Vector and the crew took their leave.
Ah, what they don't realise is that they found out a lot more information for me than I let on, but anything to get out of paying them that much money. Pegasus thought. With Vincent and Sasuke dead, the strike of `that' group will commences sometime in the near future.
 
The next duel was beginning soon, and the names were called.
“The next duellists are Blue Beast Sonic and Alien Queen.” The announcer called. “Make your way to the duel arena!” Sonic was there in a flash as his opponent was casually making her way.
“So, I get to duel you now, huh, Amy?” Sonic questioned.
“Indeed you do, my darling, if I win, will you marry me?” Amy asked.
“No way!” Sonic shrugged. Amy's eyes narrowed, and her brows compressed.
“I guess I'll have to punish you then, my precious Sonic.” The two shuffled their decks and drew their cards. The needle span and landed on Amy, who drew her sixth card. “I'll start things off with 4 face downs and Alien Shocktrooper to boot.” The Alien Shocktrooper appeared and readied its weapon. (1900/800) “That ends my turn.”
“Nice card, Amy.” Sonic said, drawing his card. “One card face down and Berserk Gorrilla to attack, before he does I activate Poison Fangs. Now attack my Berserk Gorilla!” Sonic ordered.
“Trigger Trap, Sakuretsu Armour!” Amy said, activating her trap. The Berserk Gorilla was destroyed.
“Nice, my turn is over.” Sonic said.
Amy picked up her card. “I'll summon Alien Infiltrator, and use my Shocktrooper to attack you.” Amy said.
“Not so fast, I'll activate Magic Cylinder, sorry Amy.” Sonic shrugged.
“Darn it.” Amy said. <6100> “Well, at least I can attack you with my Infiltrator.” Amy said.
“'Fraid not Amy.” Sonic said. “Activate Scapegoat.” With that, four goats each a different colour appeared on Sonics field.” Amy sighed as one sheep was destroyed.
“My turn is over.”
“I love these little guys.” Sonic drew his card. First I'll summon Enraged Battle Ox, then I'll activate Swords of Concealing Light.” The Dark swords fell and flipped Amy's Cards face down before striking them. “Now I'll attack the centre monster with my Enraged Battle Ox.” Sonic said. The Ox then charged and struck Amy's monster, destroying the Shocktrooper. Amy was hit with piecing damage. <5200>
“You'll pay for this, Sonic.” Amy said, frustrated.
“Hey, don't blame me for the cards.” Sonic said, shrugging. “My turn is over.” Sonic said.
“I'll use Corruption Cell A, and use it to place an alien counter on your Enraged Battle Ox, chaining Brainwashing Beam.” Amy said, and with that, the cell was fired from Amy's card and struck the Enraged Battle Ox as a wired beam tower of some sort appeared behind Amy.
“Hey?! What did you do?” Sonic said, concerned and confused.
“Nothing…yet.” Amy smirked. “With the activation of my Brainwashing Beam, I can select any monster with at least one Alien counter on them, in your case, the Enraged Battle Ox. I can then take control of your monster using this beam. The Enraged Battle Ox tried to resist, but staggered over to Amy's side of the field. “Now, before anything, I'll tribute the Enraged Battle Ox, to summon Cosmic Horror Gangi'el.” With the destruction of not only the Enraged Battle Ox, but the Brainwashing beam also, Cosmic Horror Gangi'el rose from the floor. This huge monstrosity that is it. (2600/2000)
“That can't be right, that's a level 7 monster. You need two tributes.” Sonic complained.
“On the contrary, the card states that if the monster I tribute is one of my opponents, then I only need to use it as a tribute.” Amy replied.
“That's just wrong.” Sonic said.
“What's the matter, sweetie? Am I upsetting you?”
“Not at all, continue.” Sonic shrugged.
“I'll use Dust Tornado and remove your concealing light. Now, I'll flip and move my Alien Infiltrator to this spot here.” Amy said, moving her Alien.
“Now I know you're breaking a rule.” Sonic sighed.
“Nope, once per turn I can move my Alien Infiltrator to an unoccupied spot. It gets better, if there is nothing else in the line between the alien infiltrator and you, I can attack you directly.” Amy explained.
“What?!” And Sonic was struck from the side. <7200> “Man, that's not cool.” Sonic wasn't happy.
“Then have my Cosmic Horror Gangi'el attack a sheep.” The Cosmic Horror then blew up the pink sheep. “That ends my turn.” Amy said.
Sonic drew his next card. “I'll set this monster and end my turn.” He said.
Amy picked up her card. “I'll equip my cosmic horror with this, Malevolent Nuzzler.” Amy said as she equipped it. “This boosts his attack by 700.” (3300 ATK)
“Not good.” Sonic said.
“Nope, it's not.” Amy repeated. “Now, cosmic horror, devour another sheep.” Gangi'el complied and ate the yellow sheep. “And oh look, an open space still. Infiltrator, attack Sonic directly.” Amy ordered. And Sonic was struck once more. <6400> “That ends my turn.”
Sonic drew his card. “I'll set this down and end my turn.” Sonic said.
Amy drew her card. “I'll summon Alien Mars (1000/1000) I could set A-counters on your cards, but I'm about to destroy them. First things first, I'll move my Infiltrator to this space, giving me another clear shot at your life points, so take him down my alien!” Amy said. Sonic lost more points. <5600>
 
“Poor Sonic.” Cream said. “Seems Amy has him beat in all directions, it's like his helpless.”
“Yeah, Amy is lethal…” Rouge added her two cents.
“It's pliable to an extend.” Tails said. “That strategy must have a weak point and I'm sure Sonic will find it and defeat it.”
“Confidence to the end, eh Tails?” Knuckles asked. “Well, I say Amy has this game down.”
“We will see, won't we?” Tails replied.
 
Back on the field, Amy was taking another strike. “This time, my Cosmic Horror, take one of the face down monsters!” She ordered. The Cosmic Horror then destroyed Chiron the Mage. “Awww, shame.” Amy said. Sonic grunted. “Now, lets have Alien Mars attack the other face down.” Alien Mars then rushed over and slaughtered the face down Hyena.
“With the destruction of my Hyena, I will bring out all others I have in my deck.” Sonic said, going through his deck, then he brought out the other two. (1000/300 x2)
“My turn is over.” Amy said.
Sonic drew his card. “I'll set this down and have my Hyena destroy your infiltrator.” Sonic said.
“I'll use Sakuretsu Armor.” Amy countered.
“Darn that trap.” The Hyena was destroyed. “Well, fine, I'll use my other Hyena to destroy it.” Sonic said. This time it was successful.
“You're still in trouble.” Amy said.
“It's your turn.” Sonic said.
Amy drew her card. “First, I'll summon my Alien Psychic in defence mode.” Amy said.
“Defence mode?” Sonic questioned.
“When normal summoned or flip summoned, Alien Psychic goes into defence mode, so it's like summoning it in defence mode.” Amy explained. “Now I'll use Cosmic Horrors Effect and stick an Alien counter on your Hyena.” The Cosmic Horror then shot the Hyena. “Now my cosmic horror, destroy the last Sheep.” The Cosmic Horror obeyed and attacked, destroying the last sheep. “Now, attack the face down my Alien Mars.” Amy ordered.
“Not so fast, this is Catnipped Kitty.” Sonic said, flipping the cat up. “When there is another beast-type monster on the field, you cannot attack it.” Sonic said.
“I could have it destroy itself with your Hyena, but why waste a good monster?” Amy asked herself. “So my turn is over.”
Sonic drew his card. “Now, I'll use Pot of Avarice and place my Berserk Gorilla, my two Hyena's, my Mage and enraged battle Ox back in my deck, then shuffle it.” Sonic resolved his cards. “Now I'll draw two cards.” And he did. Then a big smile spread across his face. “Now Amy, it's time to turn this around. First I'll use Polymerization! And combine the forces of Big Koala and Des Kangaroo.” The two monsters appeared and span in fusion. “Come forth, Master of Oz!” Sonic called. Then a giant creature, the Master of Oz, appeared next to the Catnipped Kitty, towering the Cosmic Horror a little. (4200/3700) “This has been quite the duel, Amy, and I've been impressed, but it's time I took control. Master of Oz! Attack the Cosmic Horror!” with one crashing punch, the Master of Oz obliterated the Cosmic Horror. Amy covered herself from the flotsam and jetsam. <4300>
“I was doing so well…” Amy said to herself.
“Since you lost life points by a beast, my Poison Fang kicks in and you lose another 500.” Amy sighed. <3800> “I'll destroy your Alien Mars with my Hyena, sure it destroys itself, and sure your creature negates its effect, but it stops it happening in the future.” Sonic explained. “My turn is over.”
Amy Drew her card. “I'll set this and end my turn.” She said.
Sonic drew his card. “Oh look, it's my old friend, Enraged Battle Ox.” Sonic said. “Lets bring him out, shall we?” and Sonic did just that, the Enraged Battle Ox was back. “Looks like this duel is over. Master of Oz, destroy the Alien Psychic!” And with one fell swoop, Amy was knocked on her but, and her lifepoints depleted. <0>
“The winner is Blue Beast Sonic!” Yelled the announcer. Cheers roared across the arena. Sonic stood and waved to his admiring fans, giving a thumbs up.
“No probs!” he smiled and winked. Amy stood up and dusted herself off.
“Well done, Sonic. You earned this victory.” She said. Sonic then looked at Amy, closed his eyes and stuck his little finger in his ear to give it a clean, like he sometimes does.
“To be honest, Amy, you had me scared for a while. You made a really threatening strategy. In my eyes, you won. I was just lucky.” Sonic said.
“Thank you…Sonic.” Amy collected her cards and scurried off. Sonic then collected his cards and walked away as well.
 
Man that was intense, but I got through in the end…I'm coming after you, Kirika. Sonic thought.