Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Band Of Brothers: Curenhee ❯ Getting ready but postponed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Here's another chapter added.

Band of Brothers

Part one:
Curenhee

Chapter one: Getting ready but postponed

June 4th, 1994- Upottery, England

It begin in an airfield as the soldiers of Easy Company were getting ready for the invasion of Europe.

Soldiers begin getting boxes of ammo inside the C-47 planes while others were painting their faces black as well some people were praying knowing they might or might not survive the jump.

Other soldiers chat for a little while before they were ready.

Crew people were ready to get the planes some fuel as well.

As the fuel was inside the planes, the men were ready go inside the planes when a man yells at the soldiers.

"EASY COMPANY!" the man yells as the soldiers got his attension. "LISTEN UP! COME ON MOVE IT!" everyone begin to listen what the soldier said. "HARD RAIN IS BLOWING AROUND THE CHANNEL LINE! NO JUMP TONIGHT!"

All the soldiers heard it as they were frustrated and angry about what they just heard.

"THE INVASION HAS BEEN POSTPONED! WE ARE AT A 24 HOUR STANDDOWN!"

After hearing that the invasion was postponed, the men were inside their tents sitting down watching a movie.

Some of the men did not look at the movie.

Just then, one person gets up and leaves the tent.

This man had tri-colored spike hair as he looks outside.

His name was Yugi Moto.

He notices that the skies were clearing up after hearing the rain was blowing on the channel.

He begins to walk when he heard a voice from his right.

"I think it's clearing up.", the man said.

The guy had long raven black hair.

His name was Mokuba Kaiba

He and Yugi has been great friends and join in the army together.

"You think it's clearing up?", Mokuba asked as he walks towards Yugi.

"Nope.", Yugi said.

"I think it's clearing up.", Mokuba said as he and Yugi walks together. "How's the men?"

"They'll be fine.", Yugi said.

Mokuba looks at his watch for the time.

"5:00 in New York." Mokuba said. "4:00 in Chicago. And 2:00 in Domino City."

"Happy hour huh?", Yugi joked.

"Yeah." Mokuba said as he chuckles. "Couple of drinks. Maybe a dinner during a movie." He then sits down on couple of boxes while talking. "Civiliaized men for cilvilaized places."

"Shouldn't been born earlier, Mokuba.", Yugi said.

"What?" Mokuba asked. "Give up all of this?"

Yugi then turns to look at Mokuba when he walks to sit next to him.

Mokuba then gets out a cigerite.

"Will go back home to Domino what do you say?", Mokuba asked.

"Yeah." Yugi answered. "Will see."

Yugi then looks at Mokuba as he lights up the cigerite.

"Actually, I was born there.", Mokuba said.

"Who?" Yugi asked when he finds out. "Oh."

"Spend time with the 12th Division with that son of a bitch and here we are.", Mokuba said as he and Yugi laughs.

"Yeah.", Yugi said.

They continue to chill for a while looking around.

End of chapter one.

Please review.