Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ *~*A Girls Night Out*~* ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters.

***

Anzu looked at herself in the mirror, she sighed and brushed her hair away from her face. She had, had a hard day at dance school, and just needed to keep it cool for a bit. She rested her foot up on her dresser and rubbed it. "Ah..." she groaned, she pressed down on her ankle and winced. "Great." she said lowering her foot to the floor. "I bet this kicks me out of dancing for a week at least."

Just then the phone rang, making Anzu's heart leap out of her shirt. "Whoa?!" she looked at the phone, wincing from the kick she gave her chair when it rang. "Damn phone." she muttered picking it up. "Yeah?"

"Meeeeeow..." Yami groaned. "What a way to pick up the phone, Anzu. Could make people thing your evil or something." he chuckled.

"Ha, ha." Anzu grumbled rubbing her foot. "That was very funny, Yami." she sighed and sat back. "What do you want anyway?"

"Well..." Yami said. "Yugi surprised me today with two tickets to a movie, he suggested that me and you go, that's if you want."

"Yeah, sure." Anzu said. "Just get me a wheelchair and I'll go."

"Why? What happened?" Yami asked sounding concerned.

"Stupid dance class." Anzu grumbled. "The teacher suggested I try to dance a little harder. He pushed me until my feet bled." she sighed. "What time does the movie start? I'll make my way there."

"Listen, how about I go over there to pick you up." Yami said. "I'll be over around seven, okay?"

Anzu sighed, and looked at her clock. It was five thirty. "Okay, see you then." Anzu hung up. "Now what the hell am I going to wear."

Anzu picked out a short black skirt, and a black tank-top, along with a black leather jacket. She managed to haul on her black, knee-high boots, but it caused her pain to walk around in them. "It's the best I can do I suppose." Anzu said looking down at herself. She sighed and sweat-dropped. "Why am I even fussing over what to wear? Heh..."

**

'Maybe it isn't a good idea to bring Anzu around when she is hurt like that.' Yami thought to himself, he looked up at Anzu's house from the road. Only one light was on, the one in Anzu's room. 'But, its too late now anyway.' he made his way up the driveway and to the porch. He was about to knock then he heard a loud crashing from inside.

"Anzu!" Yami yelled, he opened the door and rushed in. "Anzu? Is everything okay? What was that crash?"

"I'm okay..." Anzu said stumbling down over the stairs. She grabbed the wall and looked at Yami sweat-dropping. "I just had a little accident in my room, no biggy..." she gave Yami a small smile. "Lets get going, I'd hate to keep you waiting...heh..."

Yami smiled. "Need any help?"

"Oh...no." Anzu said letting go of the wall. She walked up to Yami. "I can manage, it feels a lot better now anyway." she looked at Yami and smiled. "C'mon. We don't wanna miss the movie now do we?" Yami smiled and chuckled.

**

"That was..." Anzu sweat-dropped and looked at Yami. "A unusual movie, Yami."

"It looked a lot better on the commercials, Anzu. Trust me." Yami said scratching the back of his neck.

"So?" Anzu asked putting her hand on her hips. "Where too now?"

"Hmm." Yami wondered. "How about the park. Just for a little walk before we go home. it might help you out a little too."

Anzu shrugged. "I guess..."

"ANZU!" Maii yelled. "HIYA GIRL!! WHAT'S UP?!" Maii grabbed Anzu and hugged her tightly. "It has been a long time, Anzu!"

"Maii..." Anzu groaned. "Its nice to see you too...can you please let me go....pretty please...your hurting me."

"Sorry." Maii said. "So you doing anything later on tonight?" she looked at Yami. "Oh, I guess your busy..."

"No she isn't." Yami said. "You can go off with her. We were just out to watch a movie."

"Yami..." Anzu whispered, she looked at him.

Yami grinned and nodded. "See you later Anzu." Yami turned away and walked back down the street.



"Okay, Anzu." Maii said grabbing her arm. "We are going shopping, all black doesn't look good on you at all!"

"Gee..." Anzu said sweat-dropping. "Thanks Maii..."

"Hey no problem." Maii said with a wink. "And then we will work on you and Yami."

"What?!" Anzu said she looked at Maii.

"C'mon." Maii dragged Anzu down the street to a cloths shop.

**

"Now! That looks much better Anzu!" Maii said. She looked at Anzu with a smile. She had dressed Anzu up in a pair of tight black jeans, a white tub-top, black ankle shoes, and she let her keep her black leather jacket.

"Maii..." Anzu looked at herself in one of the stores mirrors. "This is so cool...but how am I going to pay for this?"

"Leave it up to me girlfriend." Maii said.

"Please don't call me that, Maii." Anzu said sweat-dropping.

"Why? Aren't I your friend, Anzu?" Maii asked looking at Anzu.

"Yeah." Anzu said. "It just sounds so strange...being looked at as a friend, to a girl."

"You were with those guys too long." Maii said smiling, she rapped her arm around Anzu's shoulders. "You really need to get to know the girl community, you are going to spend the rest of the weekend with me."

"Great..." Anzu said forcing a smile on her face.

**

"So where did you leave Anzu?" Jou asked. Yami had ran into Honda, Shizuka and Jou, and went off to the arcade with them.

"I left her with Maii." Yami said. "Maii wanted to hang around with Anzu, so I left Anzu there with her."

"YAMI!" Jou sweat-dropped. "What have you done?! Leaving Anzu with Maii was the worse thing you could have ever done! Maii will transform Anzu into...into...her..."



"You are overreacting, bro." Shizuka said sweat-dropping. "Maii isn't that bad. I went to a few parties with Maii, and I turned out fine."

"Since when did you go around with MAII?!" Jou exclaimed, he leaned back on one of the games and grumbled. "Traitor..."

Shizuka giggled, then looked at Yami. "Don't worry, Anzu will be fine. The worst Maii could do is change her wardrobe."

**

"Wow!" Maii shrieked. "Anzu! You are also going to get some new piercing's and jewelry."

"What are you talking about Maii?" Anzu asked, Maii was beginning to freak her out.

Maii pointed a finger at the tattoo and piercing salon. "We are going there, and I'll pay for everything I get you to do!"

"Joy..." Anzu said, and once again Maii dragged Anzu along.



"Ah..." Anzu looked at herself in the mirror. Maii had gotten her to get her ears pierced three times in each of them, her eyebrow pierced, and her bellybutton. "Maii...I'm in more pain now... than I ever thought existed..."

"Its okay, Anzu." Maii said. "You'll get over it."

"But what will Yam...the guys think?" Anzu said. "They'll say you destroyed me or something."

"Now, now." Maii said. "Don't mind that. And besides," Maii winked. "We aren't done yet."

"Yay..." Anzu said with a wince.

**

"You are buying this." Maii said. She held up a small golden chain, with a aqua stone attached to it. "I payed for everything else. You are paying for this, and then I'll try not to change you anymore."

"Oh, Maii." Anzu took the necklace from Maii. "Its beautiful. I think you are great at picking out stuff like this!"

"Thanks." Maii said. "Now go and pay for that thing and lets get out of here. I hate the looks the tattoo guy keeps giving me."



**

"I'll talk to you later Maii." Anzu said, she watched Maii walk down the road away from her house.

"Yup! I'll call ya! Catch ya later girl." Maii said, she kept on walking.

Anzu slumped down on the couch in her livingroom and rested her head back. "The pain...now that my feet are better, Maii goes off and makes me suffer even more..."

The phone rang and Anzu slowly turned her head towards it. "Hey...no fair..." she grumbled and picked it up. "Hello."

"YOUR ALIVE!!!!" Jou yelled in the phone. "I THOUGHT FOR SURE MAII WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU!!!!"

Anzu sweat-dropped. "She practically did."

"Damn." Jou said. "Me and Honda 'll be right over. We gotta see what she did to ya!"

"Fine..." Anzu said touching her stomach and the bellybutton ring. "Be my guest."

Anzu hung up the phone, she suddenly felt very dizzy, and sick. "Ah..." she said gripping her head. "What's happening...AH!!!!!" Anzu screamed and fell to the floor. Shrill screams of pain escaped Anzu's mouth, and not to her notice, the necklace Maii gotten her to buy, began to glow.

**

"I'm telling you Yami." Jou said. "Maii got her, she got her under her spell of sissy's! You should see her!"

"She has stuff pierced that I never thought could be..." Honda said. "And her cloths..."

"Guys..." Shizuka groaned, she looked at Yami. "Don't listen to them, Yami. Anzu is still the same ol' Anzu. I was talking to her this morning."

"I know, Shizuka." Yami said. Suddenly a bad feeling made its way through Yami, he didn't know what it meant, but he was sure it wasn't going to be good.

**