Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ *~*Anzu's Charm*~* ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh or any of its characters.

**

"That should do." Kami said with a smirk, she looked at Yami Bakura. "Lets go." Yami Bakura nodded, and they both disappeared.

"Anzu..." Bakura groaned, he dragged himself across the kitchen floor, and over to Anzu. "Anzu, speak to me..." he put his hand on Anzu's arm. "Anzu..."

Anzu's eyes snapped back to reality and she looked at Bakura. "Are...they...gone...?" she asked between jumpy breaths.

Bakura nodded and helped Anzu sit up. They were both in a great deal of pain, but it was fading... slowly. "Can you stand?" Bakura asked her.

Anzu spit the remaining blood out of her mouth and looked at Bakura. "I-I guess." she stammered and grabbed the side of the table. She gently hauled herself up on her feet, and with Bakura's help she went into the bathroom.

Bakura watched Anzu sit on the bathroom floor, she shook with fear, which caused more blood to flow in her mouth.

"You have to calm down, Anzu." Bakura said, he put his hand on her shoulder and rubbed it gently.

"How can I?" Anzu asked. "She's trying to kill me...she's not going to stop this until I'm dead..." Anzu broke off into long sobs, she pressed her forehead against Bakura's leg.

Bakura looked down at her, and noticed red streaks on Anzu's face. "Anzu...!" he said lifting her face up so he could see it. Instead of tears flowing from her eyes, blood ran in their places. "Oh dear god, Anzu..." Bakura said.

"What?" Anzu asked looking at him. "What's wrong?"



Bakura wiped some of the blood off Anzu's face with his finger and showed it to her. "This..."

"Oh my god!" Anzu shrieked, she grabbed a towel out of the rack and pressed it against her face. She shook her head and looked up at Bakura. "I want all this to stop." she said.

"I'm afraid to say it." Bakura said with a sigh. "But Yami and the others have to know about this. And I don't want to be the one to tell them."

Anzu sighed. "I'll tell him, tonight when I see him."

"Are you sure?" Bakura asked her.

Anzu nodded and stood up. "Yeah, I'm sure." she gave Bakura a weak smile.

**

'What could be so important?' Yami wondered, he paced around the front gate of the park. 'Anzu told me she had something very important to tell me...why couldn't she tell my over the phone?' he frowned and looked up the road and saw Anzu walking towards him. 'I hope there's nothing wrong...'

"Hi, Yami." Anzu said. She looked at him.

Yami looked at all that Maii had changed on Anzu. He liked the change, Anzu looked as beautiful as ever to him. "Hey...Anzu." he said. "What was it you wanted to tell me?"

Anzu sighed and sat Yami down on a bench. She told him all about the charm and what had happened that day, but she left out the fact Bakura was there, she wanted to keep Bakura's problem a secret. "And so..." Anzu felt tears well in her eyes. "Kami isn't going to stop until she kills me...and next time she might..."

Yami just looked at Anzu. His mind was ablaze, he couldn't believe what Anzu was telling him; he didn't want to believe it. "Anzu..." that was all he could say.

Anzu started to cry, Yami rapped her into a hug and held her tightly. Anzu's shoulder shook as she cried, it made her feel a bit better to be in Yami's arms like she was. "I'm scared...Yami..." she looked at him in the eyes. "I don't want to die..."

"Your not going to." Yami whispered, he too started to feel tears. "I'm going to make sure Kami will never do this to you again."

"You would like to think that..." Kami's voice echoed, Yami and Anzu looked around, the charm was on the sidewalk.

"Kami..." Anzu whispered.

"You got it right, Anzu." the charm began to glow, and Kami zapped out, she looked at the two, her eyes narrowed. She grinned. "This is so sweet, to bad it won't last forever."

"Don't you dare hurt Anzu." Yami stood up.

"You can't stop me." Kami snapped her fingers and Anzu hollered in pain. She fell off the bench and landed by Yami feet. "You see, I can kill her right now..."

Yami looked down at Anzu in horror, then looked at Kami. "Stop this!" he yelled.

Kami smirked and snapped her fingers again. Anzu screamed and slammed herself up against the sidewalk, again and again she did this, and her screams became more shrill.

"Anzu!" Yami lifted Anzu up off the ground, but she still kept screaming. She grabbed Yami's shoulders and cried. Yami looked at Kami. "What are you doing to her?!"

"She will stay like this until she dies." Kami said. "She will live with that pain until it kills her...which will be very soon."

"Please..." Anzu groaned between screams. "Please...tell me why your doing this..."

Kami grinned. "There's a little bit of history you don't know about." Kami swayed her hands, which made Anzu's pain go away. "I'll let you live, for now." with that Kami disappeared into the charm.