Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 'Cause to Love You ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title:'Cause to Love You
Author:KittyBlue
Chapters: multi-part [1 of ??]
Status:incomplete
Type: au, angst, shounen ai(but it will be yaoi soon enough!), romance with a lot of sugary fluff, lemony or at least somelime
Rating:R to be safe in later chapters (but it will probably reach NC17)
Parings:Well.. Ryou/Someone-that-is-a-secret-for-now and Bakura + Mariku, Malik + Ryou(:p)
Summary:What do you do when you can't scream your love for him? What to do when the person you love is the one you are supposed to hate? What do you do especially when your own protective brother is there everyday to remind you of that?
Warnings: Lemony ahead.. some later chapters I guess.. :S Don't have any good warning to this one.. *lool*
C&C:Just say something! kittyblue@sapo.pt
Disclaimer:The Yu-Gi-Oh! characters aren't mine.. unfortunally.. I still don't have my own Ryou-chan.. and I sure I don't have any Ryuuji-chan too.. So no.. Not mine.. Back off Suzi! When I have a Ryou-chan, I'll make him seduce a Malik! :p Or you can get a Malik and make him seduce a Ryou-chan… hum… ^^Still.. not mine.. *sniffles*
 
New story! Ahhh.. I'm so crazy.. The weird things come to my head when I can't get no sleep.. So.. another story.. this one in english, as nowadays I don't write enough.. I miss so much my English class.. :(
 
"So I'll tell you again.. and I really hope that this is the last time.. If I ever see or hear that you have been near my brother…. you won't even remember your name the next morning. I'll take care of that personally too, do you understand me? Or are you really to lose some limbs?"
"Nope, I understood, Bakura-sama."
"I really don't like that annoying smirk, Ishtar."
"I don't know what you're talking about, Bakura-sama."
"Well, now you did it!"
The silver haired boy thrown himself at the blonde, his hands close to his face, if not for Seto Kaiba and AtemuYami, those two ready to close around him and stop him.
"Bakura, you know that this isn't going to do anything, right?"
"Who asked your opinion, Yami?"
".. I think you should just calm down, Bakura."
Bakura glared at Seto too, preparing to say something back at him for interfering too, but Mariku Ishtar, his long long arch-enemy, just had to laugh and giving them his back started his way to his house, which was in the other side of the street.
"So you're running away? You better! If you don't want your ugly face in a pulp!"
He was rewarded with Mariku laugh again, which only made him even more frustrated and angry.
"Can you calm down, for heavens sake?"
"You stuff it!"
He gave the both of his "friends" the cold shoulder and did his on way home. His house that was really the one he was in front of. Even after entering the sanctuary of his home he could still hear Yami and Kaiba outside talking about what had happen, some others voices, probably neighbours, saying something about how the world was coming to an end because of Bakura and Mariku, but he really really didn't care.
 
 
'Cause to Love You
Chapter 1
 
Bakura made his way into the bathroom, really to take a shower, what he was doing a minute ago, if not for what had happened.
xxxx Flashback xxxx
Bakura had arrived home that afternoon tired and frustrated. He had spentthe last two days stuck in his office into a project that had left him without much time for anything else. So what was his surprise when he saw some punk friend of his brother sitting in the stairs of their home.
"What do you want?" He asked quickly as he passed the blond boy preparing to enter his home sweet home. His plans for the day were a hot bath and then at least 15 hours of sleep.
"Oh.. I was waiting for Ryou.. He left school earlier and I wanted to ask him help with some things.. I'm really close to failing most of my classes."
"Jou, right?" Bakura feeling generous did a once over in that floor, screaminghis brothers name a few times, and then returned to the door. "Well, sorry, but he's not home. Good day." He closed the door in the guys face and was climbing the stairs when he heard the doorbell.
If it's that Jou kid.. I swear I'll kill him..
"What now?"
"Hum.. Do you know if he's with egyptian guy??"
Bakura was going to send him to hell.. when..
"What did you say? Ryou's with….?"
"Well.. I heard they were friends.. at least I saw them together yesterday.. Do you know if-"
Jou didn't have time to answer as the silver-haired man saw a blond Mariku Ishtar leaving home right at that moment. As Mariku was approaching his bike that was just to despise him provably just next to his sport car, Bakura ran his way. He had already warned him several years ago when Ryou moved home that he didn't want him talking with him.. now was the time to make.. another type of warning.
xxxx Flashback End xxxx
Of course that didn't havegone good. Not only had Mariku laugh in his face, he had insulted him and then when he was finally losing his temper Kaiba and Yami had to go and rescue the damned ugly and stupid blond.
Bakura started stripping his clothes. First his socks, following his white t-shirt, as his jacked had stayed in the leaving room, and then his black pants. He looked over himself in the mirror, his shoulder silveryspiked hair making seem dangerous, but the tired lines on his face giving him a much more calm touch, for now. Of course his red-brown eyes didn't help much more, he had been sleeping so little..
He tried not to think about anything more, the important thing was that he had at least two days now to sleep, eat, bath, get laid.. yeahall those necessary things to human life. He looked at the bath-tub, approaching he turned the hot water tap, feeling kind of sleepy just leaning there waiting. A minute later found him in the bath-tub, relaxing his tired and aching body.
I would kill to have someone here right now.. a sex slave, would be nice..
He laughsfor a moment then quieted as his mind revolved to the matter in hand. Mariku Ishtar and his little brother Ryou…
Fuck.. I will kill that son of a bitch.. if I know that he touched Ryou.. I will drown him in that big old swamp that he has in his backyard, if it's still there.. who knows.
"Kura-niii??"
"Ryou!"
He stood up, grabbing atowel, leaving his bath-time to much later, maybe after he had sleep some. Right now this was more important.
He tied his hair in a small pony-tail, drying himself and then putting on his black cotton bathrobe. He heard movement in the leaving room so he made his way there. The first thing he noticed as he entered the room was Ryou sitting in the couch, remote in hand.. and a silly smile in his face.
"What happened?"
His brother turnsaround and jumped standing in his knees in the couch. He kind of looked him over, trying to find some mark of Mariku's paws in him, but.. apart from that.. weird.. smile.. that wasn't nothing weird with him.
"What's going on?"
"What do you mean, nii-san?"
"Jou stopped by some hours ago."
"Oh.." He watcheswith some attentionRyou's hand nervous touching the end of his braid. "Did he sayanything?"
"I don't know. Something you want to tell me?"
I will kill Mariku.. even if I have to die the next day.
"N-nothing."
"Hum.. SO.. have you made friends with the neighbours? Some new friends?" He crossed his arms and looked pointed at him. Ryou had moved in with him almost three months now. Almost everyone had warmed up to him, he would be even far to say that probably the neighbours liked Ryou better then him.
"New friends.. no."
"Really.. Jou said you had made.. an egyptian friend.."
"Oh.. he's weird like that.. he probably mistooksome guy from school for.. an egyptian guy.. whatever that means…."
"Ryou.. you know that if there's something that I hate more then that damned Ishtar.. is lies. I would prefer if you just told me the truth so I could scream and insult your intelligence."
"Kura-nii.. I swear.. no egyptian friend….."
Bakura sign.. He probably had gone all wrong with this.
He should have first looked through his things and then maybe set him up in a trap to make him tell me.. Now there's no chance.
"Okay. I'm really tied, so.. I'm going to sleep.. Don't wake me up today, not even if you blow up something in the kitchen, not even if someone comes to see me, not even if the house falls on our head.. I want to sleep."
"Sure."
Bakura sent him a quick glare trying to see if Ryou would say anything else. But his brother just gave him a sweet sugary smile that made him almost, almost, say sorry for suspecting him to be conspiring with the enemy.. almost being the key of course. He had knownRyou for a lot of things, but not for lying to him.. It looked like Mariku was having a bad influence..
xxxx xxxx
Next day
Ryou woke up the next morning feeling guilty. He had promised to never lie to his brother. That had been one of the rules that Bakura had made him agreed to the first day. But..
This was different.. and it wasn't really a lie..
The long-haired boy looked at his window, his eyes following the path to the house in front. There werethree persons at the door. One was a woman, probably Isis, one of the older sisters, and the other two were two guys that looked similar to each other.
The older being Mariku, who his brother hated with such a vengeance that he pledges every morning that one day he would killed him. The other boy was Malik, the youngestof the four brothers that lived in the house. Malik was close to Ryou's age, and from what he could tell, in Bakura's eyes, the only thing wrong with him was that he was Mariku's looked-alike.
After all, Bakura even was nice with Isis sometimes. Oh and there was another older brother, Rashid or something like that, that was never home because he had some work in a museum or the sorts. He was a few years older than Bakura, and was big.. that was probably the reason his own brother didn't start his vow to kill him too.. that and maybe because he wasn't nothing alike Mariku, as Malik was at least.
Maybe someday he could make his brother understand that the Ishtars were not that bad. After all he….. Well.. Bakura would kill him if he knew that..
Ryou blushed as his thoughts stopped in a recent memory, his first kiss. Funny how he could only thing now that Romeo and Juliet sentence, "My only love bourn from my only hate", or something like that.. Well.. it was his brother hate, but you get the picture. It was almost ironic..
I hope we don't die at the very end.. at least I can hope for a happy ever ending, right?
His eyes that were for sometime now glowed to the next house suddenly noticed someone stopped at the door. Someone leaned in the door frame, looking right at him. He wanted to do something, like scream or fly to his arms.. something like a love-struck girl would do.. But that would be suicide. Not only he could fly, but his brother would be never to cut both their heads if he could approach close enough. Still, he couldn't help the smile that made his face, and the way his heart scream his love in place of his voice.
 
xxxx xxxx
 
First chapter ends here.. Review and say what do you though of it..
Remember that english is not my first language.. and that it's 5AM here right now.. so.. mistakes all over the place probably.. You can point those to me too! ;)
Well.. As I think this made me FINALLY get sleepy.. I'm going to bed!
Baibai! <33333