Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 'Cause to Love You ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

AN1: Just wanted to make a little correction..Wellit was 5AM, so I knew I had to make some mistakes.. Oneof those was the older Ishtar brother.. not Rashid.. And as Suzi-chan is the Yu-Gi-Oh expert,Rishid.. Sorry!!
AN 2: Okay.. I kind of lied in the first chapter.. -.- I mean.. I didn't mean too.. Because I really had an idea to how I was going to continue the story.. But.. Well.. Ryou just wouldn't write himself with anyone other Malik… *sweatdrop* I guess I'm kind of just captivated with that pairing.. I just couldn't see him with Ryuuji-chan.. or even Yugi.. AS not even the little *hinty* scenes with Seto just seem to be good with what I had in mind. =/ So yeah.. Sorry about that!! This chapter just kind of "wrotehimself"! LOL :)
AN 3: I guess I should make something clearabout names. Marik is Yami Marik/Yami Malik. I don't really think that was difficult to understand but someone pointed to be the "u" in the name.. Well, I just like it better that way! I dislike names to be similar! :pOh! And Ryou and Bakura's last name is going to be Takanashi.. Yep! :p
Now I'm back to the story! This chapter that I woke up with inspiration to write at 7AM.. :S God, I go to bed about 4AM and woke up at this unholy hour to go write fanfics……….. And people still say I'm not crazy!! But I'll not go ranting on that! Well.. Just read and enjoy this chapter! ;)
 
 
'Cause to Love You
by KittyBlue
 
Chapter 2
 
It was White Day. Girls were joining in a corner talking about who they were gave chocolates to in Valentines Day and of course even some boys were mixed in the doorway or the corridor talking with someone about that too. Ryou could even see some girls already happy because they received chocolates back from their crush.
The sad thing was that Ryou wasn't expecting anything. After all, even if the person he had given something to had in mind to repay in a gift, he would never do something like that in the school. So he was stuck listening to girls giggle and boys whisper to each other.. Anzuwas close to Yugi, the two of them blushing to each other as they had actually traded gifts. Jounouchiwas sitting in front of him smirking as he looked at those two too, but Ryou knew he was just happy.
Ryou put his hand on his face and looked out of window, nothing better to do, right?
"Hey, Ryou, it's for you."
He looked alarmed at his table, a little blue boy with a white ribbon was innocently in front of him. He blushed and looked around a bit, seeing some of his classmates suddenly quiet and listening to the conversation. He got even redderand looked at his "admirer".
"What are you doing, Ryuuji-kun?" He tried to ask that calmly but his glared spoke volumes as it seem.
"Hey! Don't hit the messenger!" He smirked and leaned to his table still there looking at him.
"What?"
"Someone from my class asked me to give to you. As I was actually thinking of coming see Jou." He smiled a bit as Jou turned red and tried to look like he wasn't hearing what Ryuuji said.
"Oh. Who was it?" He asked curiously, after all.. Hewas from 'his' class.. Butno. He wouldn't do something like that. He blushed a bit as he looked at the little blue box again.
"Won't you open it? Maybe there's a note?" He winked and walked a bit more closelyto Jou, his fingertips touching gently the blond hair boy. "Were you jealous, doggy?"
"S-shutup."
Well, even Ryou could see Jounouchi tremble, and it was kind of funny when Ryuuji put his hand in Jou's hand and asked him to follow him out of the classroom. But what made the silvery-haired boy smile was the fact that Jou hadn't even made a sound and actually followed him.
"Ohh! You gotsomething, Takanashi-kun?"
He looked over as one of his classmates approached. The other boy was just quiet leaning in the wall at his back, but now he decided to just "play" with him.. And to make things worse.. His little friends were all close by. Lucky Ryou.
Keith was like his own arch-enemy in school. Not only the boy would follow him around insulting him about everything that came to mind, but most of the time he had someone with him that helped in the "play". If there was something that he really, really hated.. was to be left alone with Keith.
The classroom was mostly safe, after all they were on a break yes, but the teacher was close by in the teacher's lounge of this floor, so not much to worry about. Ryou just had to ignore and he would go away.
Yes.. keep thinking that and it will become true.
"It looks like." He tried to act nonchalant, maybe he would leave him alone?
"Well, lets see it!" Keith stole the box in a quick gesture before Ryou had time to react. Laughing in his face he shocked the box a bit as he leaned into the window at his side. His eyes were in Ryou as he started to open the box.
"Don't do that! What? You got nothing so you're so low that you have to steal other people things?"
Oh.. should have keep my mouth closed.
"Do you want another beating, Takanashi? This time I will even make sure that nobody interferes. Now, again, what did you just said?"
"I.. I said.. that.. Hum.." If I say anything he will not only probably tear my gift apart, he will also wait for me after school.. and he's right, nobody to save me this time."I'm sorry, I.. didn't say anything" Ryou clenched his knuckles to the point that hurt. If I was a bit more like Bakura this wouldn't happen.. I'm sure my brother never had to say something so pathetic like this to save himself..
"Good."
Keith glared at him and openshis mouth to say something but instead he gasped and fell a bit to the floor as the window beside him shattered. Some people screamed and called their names but the white-haired boy was just in shock. Ryou looked in surprised as a basketball rolled in front of Keith, the other boy in the floor, a bit of blood coming from his hand that had been before this supported on the half-opened window.
Some teacher entered the room and came quickly next to Keith, seeing his state and after a few minutes the only reminders of the incident wasthe broken pieces of glass in the floor and the little blood that sometime later was cleaned too.
Ryou looked outside of the window and his eyes made contact with lavender eyes. He could hear some people talking but his eyes couldn't just seem to look away.
"Why did you do that, Ishtar?? Fuck!! You're in so much trouble when the teachers come, everyone saw that!"
"Yeah! And you never miss a shoot too, why that classroom window? You're really weird, Ishtar."
Finally the moment was broken as Malik looked away.
"Who cares?" Malik just reached for another basketball that was thrown at him and continued the game that had stopped a moment before.
Ryou knew he shouldn't smile, after all Keith was probably really injured, and if someone told him that it was Malik Ishtar that did that…. Well, let's just say that Ryou would be then really in trouble. But still, the smile came to his lips and he couldn't help but think back at the other time that Malik had helped him.
 
xxxx Flashback xxxx
"Well, well, who do we have here?"
Before Ryou had noticed Keith's all gang was around him. He saw the blond and taller boy approach, people making some space until Keith was in front of him. A hand reachedfor his chin.
"Takanashi-chan, should be home at this hour. After all it's after dark, who knows who couldn't do something to you. Like.. us,for example."
He heard some guys laugh and could pretty much fell their eyes on him. Keith would often approach him at school and make his life a living hell, but most of the time, he wouldn't do much, as a teacher, Jou or Honda would defend him. But now?
"Nothing to say? Oh, did you already comehere thinking that we would beat you up so badly that nobody would recognize you anymore?" The blond smirked and made Ryou look him in the eyes as he tried to pull away. "Don't worry about it, I'm sure that with your girly looks this isn't anythingnew, right?"
"Let go."
"What? Didn't hear you. Did you say something, Takanashi-chan?" He trembleswhen he tried to back away from him only to fell someone beside him. But that was for a moment, as he could see the surprise look on Keith face.
"What?" Ryou tried to get away only to fell two arms around him pulling him more intimately to that same body. "So, your boyfriend, Takanashi? Well, with your girly looks I wouldn't expect anything else."
Ryou looked over his shoulder and almost scream himself when he came close enough to kiss the stranger. For a moment the only recollection on his mind was Bakura yelling at him..
"One of my rules: If you ever come across Ishtar Mariku, run like hell, but with dignity, of course. Or better kick him on…" Bakura looked him over. "Forget about just run like hell."
But he relaxed about when he noticed that it wasn't Mariku. His younger brother.. Maki… Marik… Ma-something-that-he-didn't-remember..He's a bit alike Mariku, but.. he has aalmost gentle look on him.. Blond hair that almost reached his shoulders and those eyes.. Such a colour.. I don't think I ever saw violet eyes.. like precious amethysts. So beautiful.. I probably look dull next to him.. Ryou was brought again to the situation when he saw the delicious looking lips move and hear the low, seductive voice close to his ear.
"Just get behind me."
He did that, looking for a moment at the floor where there were some guys from Keith gang lying really still…. Well.. how did that pass me? There was a fight behind me and I didn't notice?
"I know you from somewhere… Oh, I know, you're Mariku's brother, right?" Keith looked for a moment to Ryou then again at the Ishtar boy. "Your brother wouldlove to know that you just save a Takanashi from a beating." He said that with a smirk that ended the moment that he getsa punch in his nose.
"Fuck! You're so going to pay for that!"
Ryou looked around and saw that most of the gang was quiet. Are they just waiting for Keith to call to them?
"Could you shut up? I really didn't want to get in this fight, but I was passing by."
"Yeah? Nobody did anything to stop you if I remember. Just leave while you can." Keith glared.
"Oh, you're scared?"
"I don't want trouble with your brother."
"Sure, tell yourself that." The younger boy smirked. "Now, are YOU just going to go or will I have to make you?"
"You're really like your brother, the problem here is that you missing a few inches and a few people? Look around you, do you think that you can beat me and my gang with only you and that weak girly thing?"
This is all my fault. If I had stayed home.. Bakura was right when he said that this side was dangerous at night, especially to me.. Notonly did I haveto disobey but I had to find Keith's spot. The Ishtar-guy is probably left me to death soon.
"So you're going to make me?" Ryou gasped and looked over the boy in front of him.
He's willing to fight.. for me?
"You asked it. Guys let-"
"Hey, Keith, sorry but.. Mariku Ishtar in our head because we pounded his younger brother? Sorry, but don't count me in."
"Yep, totally agreed, and if not that Mariku, then their older brother.. he's scary looking."
"As if! You guys! You're going to let this little shit insult our gang like this?" Keith yelled at those two, the two guys just looked them over for a minute and shockingtheir head left. Some people following them after.
"Hey, from what I heard that Malik is as bad as his brother. I like to kick people'sasses, not be in their line of fire. See you."
Keith approached them again, being left mostly alone.
"You win this time, but don't except this a repeat, the next time I catch you here, you're so dead." The blond looked at the silvery-haired boy next. "And you Takanashi, you just escaped tonight, but that wouldn't happen again, believe me. Next time, you're mine."
"Well, looks like your little gang at least has something that you don't have, a brain."
"You.. Ishtar.. you're so dead!" In a moment Keith was throwing himself at the younger blond. One of his hands trying to grab his arm and the other going to his stomach. But in the end it was Keith on his knees, steel like boots at his crotch, and the other boys and at his shoulder keeping him that way.
"That hurt, huh?"
Ryou almost feel sorry for Keith when he heard a deep intake of breathleave him,his pained face looking at the boot still close enough for a second kick if needed.
"Are you going to stay quiet and still, now?"
Keith murmured something.
"Didn't hearyou."
"Yeah."
"That's good. Well.. We're going, you already made me late enough."
Ryou was almost waiting for the other boy to just leave him then. But a warm hand reached for him and next they were walking away from the dark street, leaving behind Keith.. and Ryou's fears.
xxxx Flashback End xxxx
The longer-haired boy smiled and looked at the floor, right next to him was the blue-white box that Ryuuji had given him. He pick it up and put it in his desk, just as he heard the ringing sound of the school bell introducing the students for another class. When he was bringing the box into his school-bad he noticed a small card stuck in the ribbon, with a bit of an effort as it was almost glued, he took it and turned it over. A beautiful and careful handwriting wrote maybe the words that I'd been on his mind ever since yesterday.
"I Miss You"
 
xxxx xxxx
 
Another chapter.. I have to be honest, I never thought that the next chapter was going to be up so quick… As I had been promised to end some of my other stories.. but well, I just had some inspiration to this..
Inspiration being "Akuma de Sourou" manga, just for this manga Takanashi Mitsubais now one of my favourites mangakas!! I just love every volume that I read! Apart from Fruits Basket and Paradise Kiss I never actually though that I would adore another shoujo manga.. Serious.. just beautiful!! :)
Oh I have to thank to Ashley Parker Angel and Nick Lachey too! After all it was by their music that I wrote this chapter.. What to say?.. Ashley isbeautiful!! Ashley has some great songs, like "Let U Go" or "Beautiful Lie".. but Nick Lachey cd "What's left of Me…. I still can't admit.. *Nick Carter fanatic* But well.. He deserves.. So.. I'll try….. I LOVE the solo album! ;p
About this chapter: Toomuch violence? :S Just when I was close to the end, I started to think about it.. Well.. I guess I have been putting Ryou with the fluff and Malik with the violence.. Sorry? :p I promise the next chapter will be a having a bit more of a mix with adding some….? Perverted things, maybe? Who knows! :p
Hope you enjoy, review!