Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ~Eternal Summer~ ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Declaimer- I do not own Yu-gi-oh or anything I put here. There, I said it.

Lawyer- Good.



"Come on Malik, pack your things up faster." his sister ordered looking down at him, "I'm done packing up already. Hurry Malik, the air plane will leave any minute." her brother was still searching for his clothes. "Come on Malik!"


"I'm trying," he said looking for his toothbrush and tooth paste, "I'll be down stairs in a few minute."


"Hurry Malik, I don't have time for this," she shouted, "We got to move quickly."


Malik carried his luggage downstairs, "Alright, I'm done with the packing."


"Good, now get in the car, and we're going to Jamaica!"


*************************************************** ****


"Seto, Seto! Wake up!" Shouted Mokuba as he tried to wake his brother up, "Wake up or we'll miss the plane!"


"So what if we miss the plane, I have a helicopter that is ten times faster then a silly airplane," he said yarning.


Mokuba sigh, "But Seto, can we just travel like ordinary people this time. Just this once big brother, please."


Seto Kaiba was lying on his bed half asleep, "Alright, just this once," he said getting up.


"Awesome!"


******************************** **************************


"So, we're all here," said Duke counting, "but, where's Bakura?"


"Bakura will be here in a few minute. That kid is always slow," said Mai leaning against the wall, "He'll show up sooner or later."


"Wow! It's six in the morning." exclaimed Yugi looking at the digital clock that was hanging on the wall in Duke's house.

Then finally there was a knock on the door, "I wonder who that could be," Serenity whisper.


"It has to be Bakura." said Tristan opening the door.


"Hey guys, sorry I'm late." Bakura said in his little shy voice.


"Ah, it's okay." Duke grabbed his bag that was on the floor, "So, are we ready to party?"


"Yeah!" shouted everyone.


*******************


"Yes, we made it to the airport!" Isis said with a smile, "So, are you feeling okay?" she asked looking at her brother.


Malik was sitting in the back seat without his seat belt on, "I'm fine, and how are you."


Isis turned her head to look at her brother, "Malik, please don't act all weird again. I know you're angry about your girlfriend leaving you but, everything will be fresh and new once we get to Jamaica."


Malik force a smile to go on his face, "Yeah, I guess."



Isis sigh, "Malik, please put on your seatbelt."


"I don't feel like it," he said rolling his eyes.


Isis was searching for a parking place in the parking lot, "Hmmm...Almost all the parking space are taken." she drove her car around in a circle until she found a little parking space, "There's one." Isis said turning her head to face Malik.


"I don't want you to park here," he said looking around the parking lot.


Isis sigh, "Malik, please don't do this again."


Malik looked away for a minute then back at his sister, "Fine then, I'm wearing my seatbelt." he said pulling his seatbelt on.


"Malik! You are too weird, now I understand why your girlfriend left you!" she screamed.



Malik face was turning bright red for a moment, "I don't want to go to Jamaica," he replied.



"What?!" Isis said looking into Malik's little eyes, he was about to cry. Isis led out a groan, "I'm sorry Malik I'll make this up to you."



"No, I should be the one who is sorry." his head was on his knee.


"Okay Malik, let's get out of the car," she said carrying her luggage.


Malik did what he was told to do, then he followed his sister behind to the airport.


********************************



"Get off of me, Tristan!" Joey screamed trying to get Tristan off. They were all scrunch up inside Mai's little purple car. "Man, how much do you weight?"


"Ouch! Yugi, you stepped on my foot," Bakura groaned.


"Oops, sorry Bakura." Yugi said trying to move over.


"Why do we have to share one seat belt," Serenity whine looking at Joey.


"Do you want to get in a car attendant and die?" Joey ask looking back at his sister.


"No, not really." Serenity replied resting her chin on her hand.


Duke leaned back on the seat, "Are we almost there yet?" he didn't have any problem because he was sitting in the front seat besides Mai.


"About five more minute." Mai answered still keeping her eyes on the freeway.


"I don't know about this, but the first thing I'm gonna do when I get to Jamaica is eat and swim." said Joey.


"Yeah, me too," said Anzu, "I'm going to stay in a fancy hotel."


"Yes! We're here," scream Serenity waving her hands in the air. "Now, all we have to do is find a parking space."


Duke's green eyes scanned the area, "Oh yeah! Sexy, there's a parking spot right there!"


************************************


"C ome on Seto! Drive faster." exclaimed Mokuba. He was sitting in the front with his big brother, "We might miss the airplane."


"If we did miss the airplane, than we'll take my helicopter," retorted Seto with a grin.


"Aw, Seto please! Let's just take the airplane," he wailed, "I want to travel like original people this time, remember?"


"Alright, we're here." said Seto parking his silver B.M.W sport car.


***************************************


"Malik, get in line and wait for me. I'm going to the bathroom real quick, I'll be right back as soon as possible." Isis murmured as she walks to the bathroom. Malik was standing in the line waiting to check in his luggage.


His sister took one last look at him, "Malik, behave."



Malik looked at his sister as she walks away, "I wonder will I ever find a girl that is best for me," he wondered out loud.


****************************************


"Alright guys, all we have to do is bring our stuff in." Duke said helping Serenity with her bags.


"Hey Bakura, scene your suitcase is light, let me carry them and you could go ahead and get in line and save our spot." suggested Joey.


Bakura did what he was told to do and walked in to save a spot for his friends.


****************************************

"Malik! Why aren't you waiting in line like I asked you to?" his sister ask scolding him, "Ah! I told you to wait in line."



"I didn't feel like it," he shot back. Malik was sitting in one of those leather chairs that were in the airport.


"Malik, please don't," his sister scold, "don't do this again, do you hear me?"


***************************************


"S eto, how come we don't have our luggage bag with us?" Mokuba ask with a concern look on his face.


"I shipped our luggage to Jamaica already, that way we don't have to carry them all over the place." Seto said carrying a small and light brief case with him, "and that way, we won't have to break our back."


"Okay....Well, what are we going to do on the airplane, Seto?" Mokuba ask kicking a rock that was on the ground.



"If we took the helicopter than it would have been much faster." Seto rubbed his brother head, "Come one, let's go."



********************************************

"Malik, that is it! I had it with you!" she cried.



Bakura was walking in the airport to save a spot in line for his friends in the checking zone. His little eyes shot up when he saw Malik.


"Oh my goodness, there's Bakura!" Isis whisper in Malik's ears. Malik just shrugged his shoulder, "And your point is?" he ask.


Seto walked in with his brother by his side, "Oh my gosh, it's Bakura!"


"Cool! If Bakura's here, than that means his friends are here too." Mokuba looked up at his brother.



Seto bravely walked up to Bakura, "Where's the rest of your stupid friends?"



Bakura looked deeply into Seto's blue eyes, "Their here, their coming as soon as possible."



A few minute later Joey and the gang walked in, "Hey Bakura, thanks for sav---Kaiba!" Joey face was burning bright red as soon as he saw Kaiba.


"What's wrong Joey?" ask Serenity stand behind her brother.


"It's that wannabe I was talking about when you were in the hospital." Joey answered.


"Ha ha, I'm not gonna waste my time spending my vacation with you dogs," Kaiba smirk, "I'm canceling my flight!"



"But big brother!"



A/N- There's always a twist, but it's not gonna end up this way. Of course I will need Seto in order for this story to work. Please review, thank-you!