Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ~Eternal Summer~ ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


A/N- Here's another chappie! Thank you sooooo much Med for reviewing my story! This is my first fanfiction and it was the first time that I had a review. Thanks!!!!



"We're living, Mokuba." his brother said. Seto's eyes were burning cold.


"Okay, go ahead! Cancel your dumb flight than, that would make things even better for me." Joey smirk looking at him with an attitude.


"Joey, please don't start our vacation like this. Who cares if Kaiba's going, besides he's not going to the same place we are." Serenity said hopping that her brother would just forget about it.


"Yeah, come to think of it, where is Kaiba going?" Joey thought out loudly, "Hey Kaiba! Where are you going?"


Kaiba turn to face Joey, "I'm going to a take vacation you fool," he taunted, "what else would I do?"


"I know that, but where to?" Joey ask looking at the ground.


"To Jamaica and you?" Kaiba demand looking around the airport.


Joey turn to look at his friends, "That doesn't sound good, right you guys?" he watch his friends as they nodded their heads. Joey turns around to face Kaiba, "Go ahead and cancel your stupid flight. I don't have time to argue with you!"



"But Seto, if you cancel our flight than how are we suppose to get our suitcase back?" Mokuba ask staring down to the floor.


"I don't care about that, I just don't want to waste my time with these people." he replied back.


"Please Seto, you promise me. You promise me that we'll go on a vacation. Oh please!" Mokuba pleaded, he made a puppy eye knowing that his brother couldn't recess it.


"Fine, Jamaica is a big island. We'll never bump into each other there, and that's a good thing." Kaiba nodded his head thinking that he was right.



"Yeah, and that is a good thing because I don't want to see your ugly face!" shouted Joey.


"What did you just call me you little punk?" Kaiba eyes burned cold.


"Joey, calm down! Please don't start our vacation like this." said Yugi trying to calm his friend down.


"That's right Joey; we don't want to be sued. This is a rich guy you're dealing with." agreed Mai.


Kaiba had a little grin on his face, "That's right; this is a rich guy you're dealing with."


Isis looked at her brother, "Come on Malik, I don't want to be apart of this fight. Let's go, the plane is going to take off in a few moment."


Malik was staring at Mai for a moment; she kinda reminds him of his old girlfriend, "Okay, let's get going."


Bakura Ryou looked at them as they walk away, "Guys, we better leave quickly. The plane is leaving." Bakura Ryou whispered to his friends.


"That's right, we had better get going or we'll be late," Duke said taking Serenity's heavy bag that was full of make-up.


They all walked to the security check up line, where the security guard scans for weapons. There were three guards standing in front of the check up line. They were all wearing black suit.


"Malik, did you bring any knifes?" ask his sister with a concern face.


"No." Malik answered back to his sister that was feeling a bit worry.


"Guns?" his sister asked looking at him closely.


Malik looked at his sister for the last time, "No, I did not bring any weapons."


"Are you sure?" his sister asks again to make sure.


"Yes, I am sure." he growled.


Yugi and his friends were in line right behind Isis and her brother. Kaiba was standing behind Yugi and his friends.


"Now Malik, walk calmly through the security system..... I better not hear a beeping noise!" His sister warned.


"I know what I'm suppose to do, I'm not a baby." he said shaking his head. Malik walked slowly through the security system. Then to everyone surprise they heard the beeping noise.


"Malik! You're embarrassing me." his sister yelled, hiding her face with her hands.


"It looks like Malik's smuggling some weapons and he's trying to get away with it." Kaiba smirked.


One of the guards walked up to Malik, "Lets take a look," he said searching his hands through Malik's pocket. "Ah ha, looks like a knife here. A kitchen knife to be exact."


Isis looked at his brother in her disappointed face, "Malik! How could you. You're such a disappointment!"


"Oops! I'm sorry, I forgot that I had it there." said Malik backing away.


Isis had a flash back that her brother was cutting a loaf of bread, and he accidentally putted it in his pocket cause he was too lazy to put it back in the cabinet, "My brother's right, it was an accident. Please, do we look like criminals to you?"



Joey chuckled, "More like a criminal mastermind."



The guard looked at Isis, "Alright, I'll let you go this time, but only this time."



"Yes sir, you won't regret it. Thank you so much." Isis grabbed his brother's arm and headed to the airplane.



Yugi and all of his friends walked thought the security system; they all passed through without any beeping noise. "Come on, lets go!" shouted Anzu.


"Not so fast, Anzu. I want to see if Kaiba could pass it." Joey grin looking at Kaiba.


"What is this, a game?" Kaiba ask his eyes looking at Yugi and the gang, than there was a grin on his face, "Fine, it's not like I have time to spend my days in jail. In other words, I didn't smuggle any weapons. Those stupid idiots." Kaiba slowly walked through the system. Then there was a sound, Beep Beep Beep!


AN- Once again, thank-you the review! Please review!

Update- I'll update as soon as I get one review.