Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ------>-------->Mr.Brightside------->-----> ❯ The first time around her ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Warning-bad bad word etc. Teen stuff yah know...

______________Sum SSS-SUM IT UP_____(summery)_________> this fic has to do with a lot about the song by The Killers. Mr.Brightside, generally Ryou goes out with Serenity Wheeler. Serenity lies and cheats, Ryou has a choice but the choice won't cum up until I UPDATE this fickielickie *hehehurrhurr* pshh, lets go on with the FICKKIE >>>


Songs:

Mr.Brightside - The Killers

Shoot your gun - 22-20's*****Favored Song

BlueSide- Rooney***good song

Strange But Beautiful - Aqualung

If you Leave - Nada Surf

Say It ain't So - Weezer*****Favored song

Lost and Confused - Lillix

Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard*new*



















<3

------>------>Mr.Brightside----->---->

<3



It probably all started in the bathroom, to your right, 3rd stall, closing the stall door, and down in the right bottom hand corner of the boys bathroom stall it was published in gray lead "Yami <3's Serenity".
Was I ticked off?
^^^^^^
No not really.<<<<<
>>>>But was Yami ticked off that I found out???
...Probably...
*^^^^^^^*
You see, me and Serenity Wheeler have been going out ever since we started hanging out. It was probably Angela that hooked us up.

Well it happened more like this. . .

>>I<<0>>I<<

Bright sunny day at the mall, it seemed to be consummate to do a little window gazing, what ever kind of shopping teens pleased to do. I was wearing a white, blue, and green striped polo, blue jeans, and white shoes. I remember we where in Hollister (don't ask) and I was sitting in the brown frame in the middle of the store when I caught Serenity's eye looking right at me. She was wearing her hair up in one besides the two bangs in the middle. She had on a ocean blue with yellow and white stripes across the chest polo that said "American Eagle" on the back in white and pink outline(NESSDIS-not one of my favorite stores but my friend has that shirt and it looks ok), denim mini skirt and white shoes. She looked fantastic in my POV.

I checked her out and waved to her, kind of flirting. My eyes where gazed, and it boring as hell.

"Hey Ryou?" Someone said from my far right.

The girl had raven black straight shoulder length hair, fairish/tanish skin, and the navy blue Hawaiian eyes. She was about 5'3 and was wearing a white polo with a blue stripe across the chest area, white pants on and white flip-flops. It was Angela Orision. The one that went out with Duke D. and the one to break not only him, but mostly all of his family life. Don't let me go there. This girl is one ally cat. She was born and was in Hawaii until 3 then moved to the Bronx of New Jersey *We call her Jersey girl some times when she gets pissed off* then at 13 moved to Japan ("here") and has been living the life. And there was a grin across her face like no hell. She gave me a very warm smile and said. "Hey!"

"Hey Ange. Whats up?" I said my eyes fixed on Serenity.

"Why don't yah just ask her out?" She said, she travel behind my eyes. "You neva know, she might like ya two. . ."

"You know what Ange, I swear you and Joey should go out. You both slang up your words to much." I recall me saying.

"Psh." She rolled my eyes at me and said. "What ever. Hell wit u." She said, giving me a look. She then spun around, and walked over towards Serenity.

A lil after that, Serenity started to come over my way as we walked around in the mall . . .

<<<<And after that. . .We have been going out. . .
But still, something wasn't right. . . >>>>

>>>>I couldn't put my finger on it but something about her just. . .

Ticked me off. . .
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

*_______________(*)______________*

It was a week or two into our relationship, but this was really the first time I really did take her out on a date. My heart clunked as I made it up to the front of there door. Waiting for her to come to the door was making me sudor as I felt the flower I got her almost slip out of my moist hand. I then morseled my lip and looked around her apartment house. It was ok.

The door swung open, it was none other then Joey Wheeler.

"Ryou, what da fuck are you doin herre bud?" Joey said, his body laying inattentively on the door as I could see he had just gotten up.

"Joey. . ." I said. "I'm here for your sister mate."

He raised an eye brow. Then mumbled something under his breath and said. "Oh."

"Whats the matter?"

"Oh. . .Nuttin. . .I was just expecting someone. . .*cough* shorta. . . . . To arrive. . . " He cleared his voice numbers of times as he said that.

"Who might that be that mate?" Ryou asked.

"OH. . .Oh . . . .Oi. . .No one. It nuttin . . " Joey said. Rubbing the back of his neck like he was disappointed. He then swung the door wide as he gestured me in. "Come in. She be out inna minute. . ." He then walked. . Well more like dragged himself into the kitchen.

"Want anythin to eat?" Joey screamed from the kitchen.

"No, I'm fine." I said, landing myself on the couch.

He then popped his head out the window. "U suree? Cuss I'm makin some hot wata with my food. . . .And I no how u British folks love your tea in da mornin."

I then turned towards him, chuckling a lil bit. "Joey, I'll ignore that last sentence you said champ." I laughed a lil more. "No I'm fine thanks."

He shrugged. "Ok den, more morning tea for me." He then put up a laugh as he made his food.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, Ryou. . . ." Serenity said, she didn't look happy to see me at all. "I didn't know. . .You where coming so early."

I stood up. "Well, I wanted to surprise you with a flower and to take you out for breakfast."

As I slowly walked up to her to plant a soft, harmless kiss on her small lips. She then turned over to her brother who was gazing with big eyes. As I did so, she looked away and didn't except it and instead looked bewildered.

"What are you doing?!?!?" She asked softly.

I laughed mildly to myself for a second. "Kissing you love."

I tried to kiss her again, but she then took her hand and placed it on my face and pushed me away.

Joey then came.

"Yo Ryou .. ." He shook his hand, pointing right at me. "When mi sista says no, she means no!"

"Alright champ. . ." I looked at Serenity, I guess she didn't want him to know. She then turned a half circle around me and rustled softly in my right ear. "Not around him."

I got what she was saying.>>>>

>>>>She wanted no one to know about us.
I was ok with it.<<<<
I guess. . .
______
++++-+++-++++++-+++++-+++++++-+++++-++++

It wasn't until that happened, the "I love you"'s where much more distant and she didn't seem to care as much if I called or anything. She would always say or her brother would always say "She said to call back later.." or "I'm doing homework, call me back ok? Bye." There was something up, and I knew it wasn't good news.


*
>>>I was getting out of my car when it all happened<<<
^^^It would change my life for ever^^^
*

I pulled up into a parking space at the schools parking lot when it started to get cloudy out. The sky was gray and unpleasant, wind was blowing everywhere. I looked over the passenger seat where my back pack was, I sighed as I yanked it out of the seat as a picture casted out of my backpack onto the floor, I bend over a lil to pick it up when. . .

knock. . .. Knock. . .

I turned over to see Abetha Pegasus, dressed in her uniform, her lightly waved chestnut hair was drifting everywhere from the appalling wind blowed all around the campus.

I then rolled down my window. "Hey Abbey, whats up?"

Her mixture blue orbs looked at me in confusion. "Do you have your Physic's notes with you?"

"Yah." I then ignored the picture on the floor and unzipped my backpack and got out my note book and gave it to her. "Here, give it to me 5th period when we have Bio class together . . .I have Physic's 7th."

"Doesn't it suck how we have four different bio class's?" Abbey said, I then rolled up my window and opened my car door.

"Yah, I guess so." I said, putting on my back pack.

She then turned and turned in my notebook while we where walking on the campus. Unsubsequently Abbey stopped in her tracks and said. "I didn't know you liked Serenity!?!?!"

I turned towards her."Huh?"

"All over your notebook it says I love Serenity?" She giggled. "Aren't we a little old for fantasy crushes?"

"What?" Now I was confused.

Abbey sighed. "Your slow. . .Anyway, fantasy crushes is when you have a crush on someone. . .And you totally can't have them. . . .And instead of sucking it up like a "Big boy!!" You flipping write "I love Serenity" all over your notebook . ..And if you like her to could least tell her before someone else does and you get crushed by her saying no. . ." She then shook her head as she flipped the pages and saw more of it, and I couple of love notes I had wrote. . "You know what . . . . You don't want me to be carrying around this. Someone could play peeping tom and find out our lil crush. . .And we wouldn't want that to happen." She handed me the notebook. "I'll just get the notes from Bakura or Seto."

"What? Why?" I was very befuddled at that state. "And why wouldn't Serenity want me anyway."

As Abbey started to walk away from me, she obsoleted the last sentence and turned around. "Because. .. She's found someone dumbhead!! Where have you been!!"

"Really who?" I asked.

"Stop playing around Ryou!!!" She screamed back.

At this point I couldn't believe what I was hearing<<<

>>>Not only has Serenity denied our relationship



I think she's cheating on me. .
__________________

________ ______ ______________ _ __ _ _________ _____ ___________ ________________ __ ____ _____

I wanted to find out the truth
-
And with who


I had for first period I had Chemistry AP class. I skipped the damn class and went to find out whats going on. And I knew that Duke Devilin, Tristan Taylor, Rex Ractor, Marik Ishtar and Bakura would be in there. They all hang out in there and smoke pot. . Or Egyptian cigars until the teachers caught them. It was the further bathroom from the offices. Which was in the oldest part of the school, in the basement and down 3 hallways. It was so far away from the social life at this school that the lights in that last hallway where dim as dark. The place reeked of everything. It was frightful but I wanted to find out the truth.

When I stepped inside, Duke and Tristan where boozing down Red Bull which they probably spiked with something else and Rex, Marik, and Bakura in one corner trying to start a lighter to smoke.

"Well, Look who it is? Mr. Goodie goodie here in the sick ass bathroom with us." Duke said, laughing.

"Oh my fucking god of Ra." Bakura said, as he turned slowly towards me."What do you want??"

"I don't mean you any harm. . ." I tried to talk civilized. "I just wanted to find out something."

"What do you want to know." Marik said, starting a match and lighting the cigar in his hand. "How to light a match? How to win a date? How to undress a date?"

The guys started laughing.

"No." I shook my head. "I wanted to find out something about. . .Serenity."

The guys looked at each other with perverted eyes. "What about her?"

"Well, I couldn't ask the girls. . Because they would tell her. And some of them don't even know .. .But .. . You see, I'm going out with her. But something just doesn't seem right."

"WHAT? SINCE DAMN WHEN?" Duke said, jumping up on his feet, and trying to balance on his tippy toes.

"Since. . . .Since?" I said.

"She's not going out with you. You fucking lie!" Marik said.

"Well, you see . .She has been denying it. So no one but maybe Angela knows. And I just wanted to know. Who is the one that she is seeing? Or she or others tell you she is seeing."

They where silent and then Bakura said.
"Go into the new bathroom in the newest part of the school, look into the stalls, and somewhere imprinted with someones hand writing will you find your answer." Bakura then patted me on the back. "Have a fun time. Now leave us the shit alone."

I then walked backwards out of the bathroom and ran out in fury. I probably was going the fastest I could possibly could go because I noticed how fast I got there. Walking it probably would have took me 6 minutes from where I was. But it took me about half of that flat to get there. I swung open all the stalls. . .

until . . .


"Yami <3's Serenity"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X0_~*^)-(^*~_i~"0"~i_~*^)-(^*~_0X ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then it all came to me, what Joey said, and what Abbey said. But now, the only person I wanted to ask something was Angela. When I found her she was in the lunch room eating a salad and reading her math book trying to get her studies done.

"Angela. Why the hell hook me up with her!?!" I stomed to her table, looking down at her eat.

"What da fuck are you talking about boy? I didn't do no shit to you and who ever your talking about. Yo, you talking to the wrong girl . ." Angela said, giving me a face as I looked livid at her.

"Me and Serenity!! The mall!!! You said Why don't yah just ask her out???? Oh she might like yah two!!! Don't you fucking remember that!!!! But she's going out with YAMI!!"

She shook her head and said. "No she's not!!"

"Yes she is going out with YAMI!!!"

"Yah, I know dat! But she's not going out with you anymore!!" Angela said.

"What?" Ryou said. "We are still going out!"

"WHAT!!" Angela then stood up with me. "SHE'S NOT FUCKING GOING OUT WITH YOU RYOU!!!!" she paused to cool herslef off a bit. "She said two weeks ago that she broke up wit you! And that you two gots inna a big fight! And that you and her! Neva looked eye to eye AGAIN!!

I then had to sit down. This was a shocker to me. Serenity lied to not only me, but to everyone else.

"Thats not true. . ."

"What? It's not?" Angela looked confused then rubbed my back and said. "Its ok Ryou. . ."

"No its not." I was feeling like a fool at this point. "I'm such a idiot! I knew it! I was never good enough for her!" I then stood up and walked away from Angela.

I didn't believe this was true.

I couldn't believe myself.

As I was walking to the bathroom, in the hallway where the stair way was I heard noses. . I then ran down that hallway to see the unthinkable. . .Yami and Serenity kissing.

I looked horrified.
"Yami...." She said.

"Serenitttyyy!!!" He said, kissing her again.

My mouth shoot down. . .>>>
<<<<Does she know I know?
Does she want me to know?>>>>
<<<<Does anyone but Angela know that I know?
Should I break up with her?>>>>
It was only a kiss?

__________________________

^ -*=~=*-^

But kiss's can turn into more as I found this out 3 days after this. . . .


I kept calling her the past three days, she's been acting like nothing was between them at all. I then asked her if she was bored of me and she said:

"No I'm not bored with you baby." She then lowered her voice. I think her brother was in the room. "I'm just getting started."

"Well . . .Why do you want to keep it a secret anyways?" I asked her.

"Oh, because I don't know what others would say. I mean they would be like "no you guys are not!". .. And babes you know thats not true."

"Serenity.. . ." I wanted to get it out.

"Yah?"

"I saw you and Yami kissing. Don't lie to me! Angela told me everything!"

"What!" Serenity then sounded all confused as I could hear her rushing up the stairs, shutting the door, and plopping on her bed. "Omgsh . . . Look, Yami's my ex boyfriend. He still likes me, but I didn't want to tell you anything. Everyone still thinks that me and Yami are still going out. But we aren't. Some people said that I went out with you and I broke up with you. . But I said "How did you know that Ryou and I where going out?" they said they heard from Angela. Angela keeps spreading rumors. And that kiss thing. Babe, I was just being nice to him. I don't want him to know that you are going out with me or he'd kill you. And you know that I'd only be with you. I just didn't want to hurt its feels. Oh hunny I was going to tell you about it too. But I was too afraid you would get mad. I'm sorry Ryou, I've broken your heart!!"

I absorbed a lot of what she said. It was convincing, and I didn't want to break up with her just yet. And everyone deserves a second chance. "Ok, I believe you babe. But next time tell me?"

"Thank you babes!. . .Oh crap I got to go. My soups ready and I think my mom's here." She said. "Luv yah."

I could hear sounds in the background and I knock on her door.

"Alright bye--"

But before I could finish it she hung up.

I then dialed up Abbey.

"Hello?"

"Abbey."

"Whos this?"

"It's Ryou."

"Oh.Hi"

"Is Angela there?"

"No joke, where finishing up our History project. She's probably going to sleep over my house."

"Oh, good luck. Anyway, can I talk to her, it's really important and I need her to hear this message right away."

"Ok, but don't take long, where hot gluing pieces of broken wine glasses together to make one of those glass walls for your chapel." Abbey then handed the phone over to Ange.

"Angie!" I said, "I need to talk to! Important!"

"Fine Ry. But this better be important! We are missing our third person for our project and this chapel is taking more longer then I thought it was going to take!" Angela said, moving the phone constantly.
"Whos your third person?" I asked.

"Serenity. .. But she had some problems with Yami.. . .And now he's over her house and something tights going on with the two." She said.

"What?!" I said. I almost dropped the phone.

"Yes what! We are soooo mad at her right now. I know that Yami said he was going to break up with her just because they aren't going anywhere in there love life but it doesn't mean that. . . Oh wait . . .Aren't you going out with her!??!?!" Angela stopped talking for a moment. "Oh. .. Shit Ryou I'm sorry."

I then swallowed in my gut and told her what Serenity told me over the phone.

"Ohhh jeezie cheezie. . ." Angela said. "Well .. . .That bites because me and Abbey over here thinks that she's going to "show" Yami that she will take there relationship to the next level. . .. . ."

I then without thinking just hung up the phone.>>>>

<<<<I couldn't even bare to think of it.

<<<<Could they be doing it?>>>>

^^^^Or is this all in my imagination?^^^^


-_______x_______-

I sat up in my room, thinking of the unthinkable. I was slowing falling asleep. My stomach was twisting and turning. . .

It was only a Kiss. . . .

My stomach is sick. . .

And there probably going to bed. . . .

And I just can't look or think of Serenity right at this point.

Was I just jealous?

Was this even real?

What am I going to tell her tomorrow?

Am I going to dump her?

Or give her a third chance?





</3

------>------>Mr.Brightside----->---->

</3





DISCLAIMERNESS: wow. . .

Ryou: Wow im very slow in this fic nessa. . . :( y in every fic of me you always make me depressed? or heartbroken?

DISCLAIMERNESS:awe, because I love you! <3

Ryou: *gives a girly friendly gay hug* I love you . . . . . ..Hey!!!

DISCLAIMER NESS: what?

Ryou: "*gives a girl friends gay hug*" !!!! Nessa!!!

DISCLAIMER NESS: Okok. ..

Ryou: *gives a "manly" hug* yay!!

DISCLAIMERNESS: aniwayz review. tell moiz what you think. .. yell at me for not updating aniway XD!! and ill get back to you as soon as I can (Fine print: Can range up to the next day up to 360 days)

Ryou:Gooooodbyeee *gay waves*




































Ryou: HEYYY!!!