Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Everflowing Tears ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi again and as before I have nothing to say but ENJOY!! Lee-Chan ^-~

Visions and Love

Chapter 4

**NOTE** Téa's POV

Me and Joey walked downstairs. I knew he didn't want to be left alone, so I put a supporting arm around his waist and helped him down the stairs. We entered the living room where Yugi's grandfather, Yami Yugi, and Tristan were talking. They were talking about Bakura. Me and Joey stood by the door unnoticed while I listened.

"I called Bakura's house….his mom was there….she said she hadn't seen Bakura in days and she was worried about him…so apparently..his Yami has rose once more." Tristan concluded.

"That's not good." Yugi's grandfather said, rubbing his beard in thought.

Yami Yugi finally noticed us and frowned when he saw Joey. "I thought I told you to let him sleep, Téa?"

I was about to say something against him but Joey interrupted me.

"I woke by myself Yugi.."

He looked to me once more then back to Joey, nodding. "Have any leads..?"

"Nope." Joey answered. I knew he would have said `nothing but death and destruction', but he didn't want to rub his troubles in anyone's face. I let my brows fall into a sad look. Joey was being so unselfish….

I helped Joey to the couch and he sat next to Yugi's grandpa. "Yami, you should let Yugi out now.."

Yami just nodded and Yugi appeared instantly as himself. "Sorry, Joey." He said, sadly.

"It's ok, Yugi…" Joey interjected before Yugi would say more.

I took in a raspy breath that sounded like I was having trouble breathing…and I was. "Damn it Joey!!" I yelled. "Quit being so unselfish, you need to let your friends help you!! I'm…I'm…!!" I couldn't talk anymore cause my shoulders started to shake and sobs escaped my mouth, then I dashed outside.

"Téa!" Tristan yelled out the door, but he didn't run out the door after me, only stood his ground….

I ran crying out loud with agonizing sobs of anger. I ran and ran, I could feel the cold drops of rain and then it poured, but I still ran and ran. I ran…because I was trying to hopefully leave the sorrow and troubles behind, but I stopped myself and fell to my knees on the concrete, crying outwardly, but my sobs couldn't be heard through the torrent of rain.

I just couldn't leave my friends behind, I couldn't let Joey do this by himself…I had to protect him..it didn't seem like anyone else would, so I stood, ignoring my aching knees and headed back to Yugi's. I'll keep you safe Joey….I knew it then..I loved…Joey.

To be continued some more!!….

Eeeekk!! Haha, sorry couldn't help but immediately post this part, hey it's long and well I'm working on more chappies now some more!! ^_^ Lee-Chan Happy reviewing!!