Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ ((Visions and Love)) Copy ❯ Not what it looks like ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heylo! Thank you to my reviewers!! ^_^ I am very appreciative! I'll keep writing my story for you then! Enjoy!

Visions and Love

Chapter 6

**NOTE** Téa's POV

I looked to Yami Yugi with a its-not-what-it-looks-like look and the same look was on Joey's face.

Yami Yugi stepped back from the room and closed the door, then we both heard footsteps walk down the hall and disappear down the stairs.

Joey got off me and sat back on the floor. "Oh man...." He put his head in his hands and ruffled his hair. "This isn't good.."

I frowned. Well he didn't seem to care….care about what..I sighed. Nothing happened, it was just an accident, quit thinking lies. I stood. "Well…uh…uh..Achoo!!" I jerked forward but caught my balance with the dresser this time.

Joey looked up at me. "Great, you got a cold..you should stay here, I'll go make you some soup or somethin', you don't need to be walkin' around." And with that said, he stood and left me in the room alone.

Joey…I looked down and cursed, slamming my fist on the bed. I sighed and sat down, being mad was useless, I had to use my skills to plan through this and somehow talk about what happened with Yami Yugi. Why'd he look so….sad….oh..no…I slammed my fist on the bed again. Damn it!! Don't tell me he was in love with me!!

I stringed out a line of violent curses in my head, I even said some I never even knew that..I knew. The present was in turmoil for me and the past used to be relaxed. It's all Yami Bakura's fault….I sighed again, at least Joey hadn't gotten any visions lately.

I curled up in the covers once more, sitting on the window sill and looking out at the rain, it was still falling, but lighter. I was studying the peace of it all, but chaos showed itself right in the window. "Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed as loud as I could, jumping from the sill and over the bed, going to the door, but when I had reached the middle of the room the window already crashed open and just as I was going to turn the knob, I was grabbed around the waist and neck, pulled backward, and felt rain hitting my face, legs and arms. The last thing I heard before getting a slight pinch of pain and blacking out, was a sorrowful yell out from…Yami Yugi. "TÉA!!"

To be continued!….

I made this short because well you have to wait a few seconds in suspense till the next chapter uploads. LOL!! ^_^ hahaha…sorry, I'm retarded! Go to next chappy and review now! Enjoy!