Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ 14 Days Without Isis (beta) ❯ Shopping for Food ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh but I will have my own story someday muahahahaha!

Bakura laid on the couch sound a sleep after Malik had begged Rishid to let him stay the night before. He showed no signs of waking up until a dark shadow crept up behind him with a spoon in one hand and a pot in the other slowly moving toward Bakura's ear then...

Bang bang bang bang bang!

"BAKURA WAKE UP!"

Bakura shot up with eyes as red as Mars looked and around trying to find out where the ear shattering sound came from. When his eyes soon came to rest on a grinning Malik.

"Boy you really aren't a morning person are you Bakura." Malik said trying to suppress a laugh

"Malik I'm going to give you to the count of one to get out of my face." He said in a very dark tone.

"But Bakura…"

"ONE!"

Bakura yelled as he jumped at Malik, but due to Malik's fast thinking he missed him by a mile and landed flat on his face.

"Ha ha ha, man maybe I should have let you sleep a little longer." Malik laughed.

"You're DEAD!"

A furious Bakura got up and dashed after Malik who dropped the spoon and pot while running for his life. Malik throw obstacles in Bakura's way trying to shake him off his tail but nothing seemed to work.

After hearing all the ruckus Rishid walked out of his room to see Bakura jump in the air and land on top of Malik.

"I don't even want to know." He said as he made his way to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast when he remembered they were out of food.

"Hey Malik, Bakura, cut it out and get dressed, we're going to the store to get some food."

"Alright fine." Malik said pushing Bakura off of him.

"By the way I will be making you two fix that hole."

"What hole?" Malik asked

Rishid sighed as he walked over to the wall next to the next to the couch, and pointed to a small hole all the way at the bottom of the wall.

"This hole."

"We didn't do that." Bakura said in their defense.

"Oh ok, so I suppose the mystical hole fairy put it their." Rishid said sarcastically.

"Well I suppose it did because we didn't." Bakura said getting very tired of this argument.

"All right! We didn't do it, but hole fairy did, can we go now?" Malik said starting to get a little hungry.

"Fine, I'll go take a shower." Bakura said as he walked out of the room throwing a glair at Rishid.

After Bakura took his shower they all spent another fifteen minutes arguing over who got to drive, which Malik won due to his trusty Millennium Rod, Leaving Bakura to sit in the back seat and Rishid to ride shot-gun. It was a quite ride till Bakura decided to break the silence.

"Hey Malik turn on some music."

"Ignore him Malik he just wants to boss you around." Rishid said not wanting to hear Bakura's voice.

"No you just don't want me to get my way." said Bakura

"Yeah, that's about right." said Rishid smirking.

Having about enough of Rishid Bakura practicality stood up in the moving vehicle and yelled.

"Malik would you ignore this bald idiot and turn on some music!

"Bakura sit down I'm trying to drive!" Malik yell after Bakura's outburst caused him to run a stop sign.

"Man, I thought I told you to put your seatbelt on before we left."

"How the heck am I supposed to know what that is." asked Bakura

"It's the belt hooked on to the seat moron." Rishid answered

"Rishid don't start me again, I'll throw you heard first out of this car." Bakura said buckling his seat belt.

"Oh really, well lets see you do it."

"Rishid shut up." Malik said before another fight could break out.

"You know Malik, it's bad enough that I have to set in the back seat like I'm a little kid, can I add lest get a little music ...please?" Bakura said in the sweetest voice he could come up with.

"Awwwww, how can I say no to that." Malik said as he flipped through the radio and stopped on a hard rock station.

"Oh come on the wuss uses his little wussy voice and he automatically gets his way?" Rishid asked.

"Yes, I don't hear you using a sweet voice, and don't try to ether you'll just be giving us a reason to laugh at you." Malik said already trying not to laugh.

"I hate you both." Rishid mumbled.

"Aww you don't mean that." Said Bakura

After a few more minutes of driving they finally made it to the store. They walked inside and tried not to do anything that would draw attention to them not wanting a repeat of what happened at the car dealership.

"Ok I want this to be a short trip because I'm really hungry so we'll split up. I'll get the breakfast food, Bakura you do lunch, Rishid will handle dinner, and we'll meet back here in fifteen minutes"

After that they all went their sprat ways, and of course Bakura headed straight for the junk food.

"Hmmm ok lets see, we'll need pizza, chips, hotdogs, cookies, ice cream, and soda.

While he was trying to decided what type of soda to get an old lady and here teenage grandson walked up to him.

"Well hello their son, may I please ask what your going to do with all that food?"

"Well hello their miss, may I please ask you to mind your own business." Bakura said obviously not on the mood for old people at the moment.

"Hey dude respect your elders!" yelled the teen trying to start a fight.

"Oh so I'm supposed to RESPECT my elders, well…" Bakura then grabbed a two liter bottle of soda off the shelf and hit the boy over the head with it knocking him unconscious.

"Help! Help! Were being attacked!" yelled that lady.

"No no no shhhh!" Bakura said trying to keep the lady quite, but seeing that it wasn't working he ripped open a box of cookies and stuffed one in her mouth.

Looking up he saw the security guards coming his way, he then picked up his food grabbed a random bottle of soda and ran to where he was suppose to meet the others. As soon as he saw Malik he dumped his food into Malik's cart then headed for the exit shouting

"Lookingforsodahitboyladyyellingsecurityonmytaleseeyouatt hecar!"

After watching Bakura run out of the store Malik thought for a second then said to Rishid.


"So, did you catch any of that."


"Not a word." Rishid said.

"Well better go ring these up."


Mean while Bakura was running through the parking lot trying ditch the guards but couldn't.

"These guys remind me of the guards at Duelist Kingdom." Suddenly he had an idea.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his deck, grabbed a Morphing Jar, then ran behind the store. Like true idiots the guards followed and as soon as they were behind the store Bakura activated the card then a demon jumped out at them leaving nothing in their place but some smoking badges.

He then ran back into the parking lot and hid in the back seat of their car waiting for Malik and Rishid to return. When they did they put the grocery in the trunk and got in the car. Malik turned and saw Bakura scrunched in the little bit of floor between the front and backset.

"Bakura should I even ask you what happened back there?"

"Please don't." said a tired Bakura

"Alright, hey Rishid how much money do we have left?"

"Well counting the car you brought, the extra cost of having the roof removed that you failed to tell us about"

"He didn't say anything about an extra fee when I brought it." Malik through in.

"And the coast of the food we have exactly ten yen."

"Crap, well that's another days adventure, but for now we'll just go home."

And they did.