Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ Lost Soul ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 11

Warning: This chapter consists of Jou x Priest Seto making yaoi to take the place of Joey x Seto making yaoi. ^^;

~*~

Jou smiled as he quietly sat on the priest's bed. He watched the high priest scribble something down on paper. One of the many duties of being a pharaoh's top celebrant. He cocked his head to the side, admiring the taller man's body. //Beautiful.//, he thought. The small torch burned just above Seto's desk, illuminating his work and his fine muscles. Jou purred deeply in his throat, looking at Seto's shoulder length hair. He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them to see that the priest was looking at him and smirking.

"What are you doing back here?" Seto asked.

Jou smiled. "I told you I would come back for my prize." He stood up and elegantly walked across the room to stand in front of Seto. He straddled the brunet's legs. "Do you have it?"

Seto wrapped his hands around Jou's waists and buried his face into the crook of the blonde's neck. "Of course I have it." He could smell exotic oils rising from Jou's skin, causing him to become erect.

The thief stroked the priest's hair, purring to the soft tresses slipping between his fingers. "Then, where is it?" He tensed when he felt Seto's erection prodding his entrance. He smiled as he pulled away and stared down at the rise underneath the sarong. "There it is," he smirked and forced the brunet up onto his feet.

Seto smiled as Jou led him to the bed. "What are going to do?"

Jou winked at him and pushed him down onto the mattress. "Something you'll appreciate very much." He crawled over Seto's body and peered down at him. "I love your eyes. They remind me of the ocean."

The priest moved his hands under Jou's chemise, pulling it up over his head. "You may love my eyes. But I love you."

Jou allowed the priest to remove his shirt. "Are you sure you love me? We only met last night, you know?"

"Yes, of course." Seto whispered. "I fell in love with you instantly when I first saw you in my bed. I know you're the one for me, my thief." He moved his hands down to the sarong and lifted it up over Jou's hips. "Please, stay with me…forever." He gently brushed his lips against the blonde's.

Jou closed his eyes, taking pleasure in the soft touch. He shook his head despondently. "I can't stay with you, my priest. The others…they'll put me away. I don't think either of us could handle that."

Seto nodded reluctantly. "I understand. However, I could persuade them to let you stay with me. I am after all Atemu's favorite priest."

Jou smirked. "Gee, I wonder why?" He captured Seto's lips in a long kiss and used his hands to pry Seto's legs apart. He looked up and searched the room for any type of oil to prep his new lover.

"Don't worry about prepping me," Seto whispered. "I want you now."

"But I don't want to hurt you," Jou responded. Then he add with a smile. "What would everyone think if they saw Priest Seto walking around bowlegged?"

Seto chuckled and brought Jou's face down to his. "They already thought that this morning. What's another day to them?" He kissed Jou passionately and wrapped his legs around the blonde's waist.

Jou became hard to the priest's action. He breathed hotly against Seto's skin as he positioned his leaking member at the entrance. "I want to be gentle," he whimpered, barely able to handle the anxiousness between his legs.

"Do what you want," Seto breathed. "I just want to be with you."

The thief smiled as he pushed passed the ribbed entrance, groaning to the dryness surrounding his moist organ.

Seto cried out in pain and opened his legs farther apart. "Don't stop, Jou. Keep going."

Jou winced, but still continued pushing into the priest's anal until he reached the hilt. He leaned down to capture Seto's lips and kissed the pain away. "I'm sorry, Seto." He wrapped his arms around the brunet's neck and nuzzled his chin. "I'm trying not to hurt you."

The priest smiled and kissed the top of Jou's head. "I'm ready. Please continue."

Jou looked up, half amazed that the taller teen still wanted to go on. He smiled weakly as he pulled out to the tip of his cock and plunged back into the tight heat. He could smell the blood spilling around their bodies, driving him insane. He never thought the aroma of blood turned him on that much. He wasn't keen on killing or hurting anything. But watching them bleed? It pleasured him. And now that he was feeling and smelling the priest's blood lubricating his erection, it just about forced him to come just then.

They both hissed in pleasure and pain, making sure to kiss each other passionately in reassurance.

Seto wasn't going to last long with Jou stroking up and down along his erection. "Hn, Jou! I'm….going to…CUM!" He cried out as he spilled his seed all over their bodies.

Jou took a couple more thrusts before feeling his new lover with his essence. He collapsed on the other side of Seto's body and tried to regain his breath. "That was…hot."

Seto winced from the burning sensation in his canal.

The thief looked over at Seto and smiled. He wondered what his lover's blood tasted like. He reached over and grabbed Seto's waist, forcing him to flip over onto his stomach.

The brunet shot him a look of pure shock, but the blonde was gone. He then groaned in extreme pleasure when something wet and slick slid into his ass. It burned even worse, but it felt really good to. He became flushed as he buried his face into the pillow, wanting to drive away the intense pleasure, but that was proving to be difficult as Jou continued to lick further inward, drinking all of the blood.

He then pulled out to lick the crimson off Seto's inner thighs and precious jewels. He sat back while licking his lips and admiring the perfectly rounded globes. "You look ready to be taken again, my priest."

Seto took deep breaths, finally relaxing after the interesting attention. "Please do," he groaned, not really meaning a word of it.

Jou hardened again from Seto's response. "Don't mind if I do." He spread his lover's butt cheeks apart and pushed his erection back in, causing Seto to yelp. It didn't take him long to cum again, feeling the taller man up with his hot seed. He didn't bother to pull out as he relaxed on top of the brunet's back and kissed his neck for comfort.

Seto purred and closed his eyes. "Please, stay with…me…for tonight." He gave a small yawn before falling asleep.

Jou smirked and watched his lover doze. He wasn't about to give in to sleep himself though. He was still raring to go. //Maybe, if I steal something. //, he thought. //That might make me tired.//. He gently pulled out of Seto's body and pulled down his sarong. He didn't bother to put his chemise back on. He'd get that later when he would leave. He walked out of Seto's room and down the hallway, only to encounter another thief, one that he recognized promptly. "Thief Bakura," he growled remorsefully.

Bakura looked up, a wide grin over his face. "Well, well, well! Look what the cat goddess dragged in. Care to finish what we started earlier?"

Jou stared at him flustered. "What did we start?"

"Your demise!" Bakura laughed, causing it to echo through the dark corridors and empty rooms.

The blonde leapt back as something long and sharp almost went through his back. He stared at it stunned. It was one of the guard's spears. Blood ran along the handle, implying that someone had to die. He began to breathe raggedly, fear coursing through his veins. "Isn't there enough room for the two of us?" Jou joked nervously.

The white haired bandit sneered. "Are you kidding. There's barely enough room in this palace for the both of us. Which reminds me. It's not like you to steal gold from the rich." Bakura started to circle the other thief, hoping to catch him off guard.

Jou kept a keen eye on the other thief, not wanting to leave his back open. "Sometimes my taste changes. What's it too you?" He started to back away once Bakura was back in front of him. He was going to head back to Seto's room.

Bakura realized what Jou was doing and smirked. He grabbed the spear that he threw earlier as he was going to make his way back around again, but it wouldn't be a complete circle the next time. He hoped it would be the last. "Where are you going, Jou? I thought we could play a game together. It's called, `who's the greatest thief?'"

The blonde bandit was half way out of the front room, when Bakura lunged at him with the spear. Luckily, he missed and struck the wall instead. Jou quickly made a run for it, heading straight for Seto's room. "Seto! Wake up!" Not realizing what he was doing, he was stirring everyone else from their slumber.

Bakura chased after him, drawing his dagger. "Come here, Jou," he demanded. "I just want to play."

//You wish!//, Jou thought and ran faster. He was cut off by Bakura, whom somehow exceeded him in speed. Either that, acted like a chimpanzee and climbed the walls. Jou fell back against the floor onto his backside. He held up his hand, hoping it would defend him, which really didn't.

Bakura gave a ominous grin before he stabbed Jou in the chest and dragged it down to his left side. "Jou, you shall die now!"

Seto shot up after realizing what he just heard. "Jou!" He ran out of the room, only to see that Thief Bakura was running off with his lover over his shoulder. He felt someone's eyes gazing at him from across the hall. It was Atemu. "A-Atemu?"

Atemu stared at him bewildered and then to the retreating figure. "What's happening?"

To Be Continued

~*~

A/N:

Sisco: *sighs* So much torment.

Joey: O_o; What was that?

Sisco: What was what?

Seto: The making yaoi and killing him is what! What the hell is the matter with you? You just can't kill my puppy like that!

Joey: Uh…Seto…I'm right here. -_-; *feels the love*

Sisco: ^^; He's not your puppy. He's Priest Seto's puppy.

Seto: Okay, fine! How do you think he feels then?

Sisco: Despondent?

Seto: …

Joey: -_-; She's hopeless!

Sisco: *giggles* ^.^