Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ What Happend Then ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 10

~*~

The phone was ringing off the hook causing me to stir and cover my head with the sheets. "Dad!" I exclaimed. When no one responded, I realized he wasn't at home. I snorted as I pushed the sheets away and picked up my phone. "Hello?" I said, trying not to sound so gruff.

"Hello, Joey. It's me, Seto." Seto sounded taken aback. "I was just calling to tell you when you should meet me."

That's when I realized how much I missed him. I wanted to melt to the sound of his voice, no matter what tone it was in. "Yeah? So tell me already." I was trying to sound like I didn't care, but I really did. I wanted to impress the CEO with my arrival at the appropriate time. Why though? I didn't know.

I heard a small smirk and then his taunting voice again. "I want you to meet me at five thirty. You know where, right? Or have you forgotten?"

I snorted. "I don't have short term memory loss, okay? Duelist Paradise, I'll be there." I waited until he hung up before I did. I sat quietly on my bed, looking over at my alarm clock, which read four forty-eight. /Do you think I should dress in something sexy?/, I asked Jou.

Jou was amused when he replied. //Yeah! How about some leather?//.

I laughed. /Okay. I think I have something in my closet like that. My dad bought it for me when he took me to a gay bar./ Maybe I shouldn't have said that. But of course, I got ahead of myself.

Jou started laughing. //So he was using you for his bitch?//.

I sweatdropped. /No! He was hoping I'd get a date./.

//Didn't work, did it?//.

I shook my head. /No, that wasn't it. They were all too old for me./.

//Heh! I've been there before. Except, most of them try to buy my body. I'm not like that. I don't sell my body for sex. I'm glad that I found Seto before I decided I wanted to though.//. Jou sighed. //You know what?//

/What?/ I asked as I pulled out my leather outfit and looked it over to make sure there wasn't any holes or dirt on it. After I was satisfied with my search I started to change. I really did like this outfit. It consisted of a vest that had a v shape at the chest and it stopped just above my navel, and a pair of tight pants that clung nicely. I had to buy the boots separate though. Damn boots! Cost me the rest of my allowance.

//I noticed that your friend's voice has transformed since the last time we met.//

I smirked. /That's because we were on the phone. Phones can do that ya know?/

//No, I can tell these things. Seto's voice was a lot more placid. Do you think we might of changed him?//, Jou asked with hope in his pitch.

I blinked and paused from putting on the vest. I stared at the mirror and weakly smiled. Before I answered, I pulled the vest all the way on and zipped it up to the v. /Maybe. Who knows?/. I looked myself over and grinned in approval. /What do you think, Jou?/.

Jou licked his lips. //Purr, baby!//

I laughed and looked over at my alarm clock. /It's five right now. Let's go get something to eat./, I suggested.

//How about some more of what you had last night? That was good!//, Jou praised.

/You mean pizza? Yeah, sure. Not unless my dad ate it all./. I chuckled as I approached the kitchen.

Thirty minutes later…

I noticed Kaiba reading something when I was led into the room by the bartender. I waited patiently for Kaiba to look up and see me.

//Maybe you should clear your throat or something.//, Jou recommended.

I shook my head and walked up behind the CEO. When I got closer I could see that he wasn't wearing his blue trench coat, but a tight black t-shirt. "Kaiba?" I asked quietly.

He turned his head to stare at me over his shoulder. He didn't seem upset, which was good. "I'm glad you made it," he said as he stood and placed what he was reading down on a table. It was a scroll of some sort after I could see it clearly in the faint light. "I wanted to show you this," he started. "Ishizu and Marik gave it to me before they left back to Egypt."

I stared at him flustered and then at the scroll after I processed what he meant. "So? What are you getting at?" I asked.

He pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit. "Maybe Jou can read it to you."


I sat down and unfolded the scroll. I stared at the inscriptions and the pictures for a moment before I let Jou take my place.

* * *

Jou mouthed the words before he started reading them aloud. "…and so the priests sealed the thief's soul into the ankh earring." He then looked over at the picture of priests and a wrapped corpse they were standing on each side of, which he presumed was him. His eyes started to tremble from sorrow as he continued to read. "Atemu's head priest, Seto, concealed the ankh earring in a tomb, with its owner's body, so not to be disturbed by anyone or anything. However, this is not all they say about the earring. The earring carried a spell that made it more powerful than a priest's or pharaoh's powers, allowing it to keep away intruders." Jou leaned back in his seat, letting his hair cover his eyes and the tears threatening to spill. "Seto…did that…for me." He sniffled and wiped the salty droplets from his eyes. "It's no wonder why I couldn't find him. I always thought I was in limbo, waiting for him. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Didn't he know…that I would be trapped forever…never seeing him again?"

Seto wrapped his arms around Jou's neck and kissed the top of his head. "The last words are Priest Seto's, if you care to read on," Kaiba explained.

Jou looked back down at the scroll and read the last few sentences written in a different style and…dry blood? He smiled weakly. "It's Seto's blood." He held the scroll up as he kept reading. "I'll search until the ends of time. I'll never rest. I'll never give up hope. I will find him! We'll be happy once again." Jou started to weep loudly as he placed the paper down on the table. He placed his arms over the manuscript and continued to cry, tears spilling onto the dry blood, luckily never smearing it.

Kaiba remained silent as he watched the blonde poor his eyes out. He slowly approached him and stroked his back. "Jou? Maybe it's time for you to return to him."

Jou looked up abruptly and stared at Seto. "No! I can't!"

"Why not?" The brunet asked gently.

"I…I'm scared," Jou gasped. "After realizing that my soul has been living in an earring for centuries…I don't know what will be waiting for me on the other side. I've been cheating death this whole time." Then he added in a softer tone. "I also have to pay back for the help that two people have given me." He stood up and hugged Seto tightly. "Please? Don't force me to go back."

Seto returned the hug. "I won't. But I have to ask a favor from you."

"What is it?" Jou asked.

"I want to be…alone with Joey for tonight." Seto tried not to sound blunt. "Is it alright with you, Jou?"

Jou smirked as he pulled back. "Of course." He closed his eyes as a bright glow erected from his body.

The CEO stepped back from the yami, covering his eyes from the light. He gasped when Joey appeared beside Jou. "Joey?"

Joey blinked several times before realizing what just happened. "Seto?" He peered beside him to see Jou smiling at him. "Jou?"

Jou nodded. "Seto would like to be alone with you." He winked at his hikari before stepping out of the room. "Don't do anything that I would," he leered.

Joey blushed as he stared back at Seto. "Why…" Seto's lips unexpectedly cut him off.

"Don't speak," Seto warned. "I want you to take me," he whispered against Joey's neck. "And don't worry about my injuries."

Joey purred under Seto's hot mouth. "Hn…yes…"

To Be Continued

~*~

A/N:

Joey: *hiss* That was so totally not a nice cliff hanger...and so incredibly short.

Sisco: Eep! ^^; I know. And I'm sorry.

Seto: No you're not!

Sisco: Um…okay. Maybe, I'm not. But it was for the next chapter where Jou's…er…never mind. It'll ruin the fun part of it. >_>

Joey and Seto: *glares*

Sisco: I'M NOT TELLING YOU!!! >o<

AFF.net Reviews:

War-chan - *holds an umbrella* LOL! Thanks, I'm glad you like it so far. Trust me, there will be more where Seto's an uke. *giggles*

Saelbu - Thank you ever so much. You're a great reviewer!

MM.org Reviews:

Anubiset - LOL! No, no being mean to Ryou. Hehe. But Bakura will get a pay back...in a humiliating way. Mwhahahaha! LOL!