Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ My Love Slave ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 13

~*~

Jou was going to head back to Duelist Paradise, but decided against it when he saw Ryou step out of a small grocery store down the block. He ran after the white haired teen. When he reached Ryou, he tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey, Ryou."

Ryou turned to face his caller. "Jou? What are you doing here? Where's Joey?"

"Joey is with Kaiba. If you can believe that." Jou smirked. "Bakura isn't around, is he?"

Ryou shook his head and smiled. "No, he's at home. So, you're safe."

Jou nodded in relief. "That's good. I wanted to repay you for what you did…saving Joey's and my life."

Ryou giggled. "Actually, it would have been your life, Jou. Joey was perfectly safe."

"What? How can that be? I was in his body…he felt everything I could feel."

"Yes," Ryou nodded. "The very same with me. But we're only injured if our yamis die. Also, it's very unusual for a yami to die when they're already dead. They can always return."

Jou blinked. "What about you then? What if you were killed…what would happen to Bakura?"

Ryou looked down at his feet with a frown. "I would die…and Bakura would still live on in his Millennium Item. So, it's always vital to have your yami there in a dangerous situation. They can always protect you."

"I'm glad someone knows how this whole yami thing works. Wait. So why did you protect me from your yami if I would have returned anyways?" Jou asked.

"I'm glad you asked that. It doesn't always work that way for family, lovers, friends, or rivals."

Jou sighed. "What you're saying is that, since Bakura killed me in the past, he could possibly kill me again? I wouldn't ever return?"

"It wouldn't be `possibly', Jou. He would have definitely sent you the spiritual world. You wouldn't be able to return to the Millennium Earring." Ryou explained.

"I see…" Jou faltered. "Tell me something. Does Bakura have a scar on his right cheek and he's a lot darker than you?"

Ryou nodded. "Yes…when he's not part of me, he does. Sort of like you with your tattoos, green eyes, and dyed bangs."

Jou smirked. "I understand it now. However, returning to the subject that I need to repay you."

"It's not neces …"

Jou cut Ryou off with his hand. "Before you say `It's not necessary', and trust me it is, I always pay back my saviors. It's for the sake of my dignity."

Ryou smirked after Jou pulled his hand away. "Okay, what did you have in mind, mate?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing. What would you like for me to do? Be your slave for a week, month…a whole year?"

Ryou sweatdropped. "Uh….no…that's okay. I don't think I could handle you in my house for a whole year, serving me."

Jou laughed. "Yeah, I don't think I could either."

The white haired teen blushed. "Well…I would like for you to do something...and it's close to being a slave."

Jou chocked. "Oh my gawd!" He sported his own blush.

Ryou smiled and nodded. "I haven't had a decent fuck in a long time."

They both started laughing.

"Is that what you want then?" Jou asked in a seductive tone. "I can give it to you. I haven't had a good fuck in a while either. Try three generations." He wrapped his arms around Ryou's back and pressed their foreheads together.

Ryou stared up into Jou's bright green eyes. "Heh. That is a long time." He closed the distance between their lips.

Jou moaned to the movement. Such soft, tender lips. He wasn't surprised, considering the smaller teen was more gentle than Bakura. He broke the kiss to regain his breath.

It appeared that Ryou hadn't even begun to lose his breath. Must be from experience. He just stared at the blonde with an intense possession in his chocolate eyes. "I want you to be my love slave for tonight, Jou. I'll make sure that Bakura will be away for the night, so there won't be any interruptions. Or, I could have him join us."

Jou couldn't believe what he was hearing. What had the snowy `angel' said? It appeared as if someone replaced Ryou's personality. It couldn't have been Bakura. Jou would have been dead by now. He cleared his throat nervously. "Um…Who are you and what have you done with Ryou?"

Ryou giggled, covering his mouth with his fingers. "Don't be silly, Jou. I always get like this when I'm ready for some fun." He licked his lips in a demonstration. "Come on." He grabbed Jou's arm and pulled him down the street to his house.

* * *

Bakura snorted as he walked over to the television and turned it on. "Where the hell is Ryou with my Twix?" He growled under his breath. He grabbed the remote from the arm rest on the couch and channel surfed. He'd stop on one channel before it went to a commercial and then surfed again. "What's this half of crap? We have satellite, over one hundred channels, and there's nothing good on?!" Just then, the front door opened, revealing his lighter half. "Ryou! Where the hell have you been?" He quickly jumped up with a grin on his face. "Where's my candy?"

Ryou chuckled and handed him the Twix. "Um…Bakura. I have someone staying over for tonight. I was wondering…if…you know?"

Bakura stared at his light as if he found out that his host was a female. "Ryou? I thought that…I…you…"

"We are! I love you very much, Bakura. But I just want to explore." Ryou approached his dark lover and kissed his cheek. "You can join us if you promise you won't kill him."

Bakura blinked. "Don't tell me it's Jou."

Ryou blushed. "Ai, it very well could be."

"No! Absolutely not! What made that weakling of a thief want to fuck you anyways?" Bakura barked.

"It's payment for what I did for him and Joey." Ryou frowned. "Before you tried to kill them."

"I had no intention of killing Joey. Just Jou. That little amateur had it coming to him."

Ryou sighed pathetically. "Awe, come on Bakura. Don't make me give you the puppy eyes. You know you can't resist the puppy eyes."

Bakura's shoulders slumped and hung his head in defeat. "Alright, Ryou. You win…again."

Ryou smiled sweetly and hugged Bakura around his waists. "You'll enjoy it!" He released his lover and turned toward the door. "Come on Jou. I convinced Bakura to join us in our little romp."

Jou shuffled into the house, feeling his face turn twenty shades of red. "Erm…"

The white haired bandit couldn't believe what he just saw walk into the living room. He rubbed his eyes, hoping he wasn't seeing things. It was Jou alright, but in Domino's high school, girl uniform. "How did you get Jou to dress up in that?" He noted the two cute, fluffy pigtails hanging from each side of Jou's head. "He looks good enough to eat. I bet he's more feeling than the Twix." Bakura grinned as he approached the blonde and ran his fingers through his bangs and to the back of his head to play with one of the pigtails.

Ryou giggled. "First off, he's my love slave for tonight, that's how. Second, you're right. He's very good. And third, he's a lot more feeling." He also approached the blonde, but to push Bakura away playfully. "I've added a little something." He turned Jou around and forced him to bend over. He lifted the blue skirt to reveal a butt plug.

Jou squirmed when he felt cool air rush into his wet entrance. He moaned when Ryou started twisting the object deeper into his ass. "Uh…Ryou…"

Ryou purred as he pressed a button on the back of the plug. "It secretes lubrication from three holes on each side of the butt plug. Basically, he's already prepared for taking."

Bakura became instantly hard. How did his little light ever come up with such erotic ideas? "May I?" He practically drooled to the sight of Jou's ass dripping with lubrication. He was imagining what it was like for Jou to walk down the street with a plug up his ass. Must have been uncomfortable, but also pleasurable at the same time and kind of funny to see him walking.

Ryou nodded as he gave one last slap to Jou's ass. "Remember my reward if you're a good love slave."

Jou nodded, his cheeks becoming flushed.

The taller bandit growled possessively as he grasped Jou's member, giving it a gentle squeeze.

The blonde groaned loudly and thrust his hardened dick into Bakura's hand.

Bakura purred. "So the amateur will take it from anyone, huh? I knew you were no obedient puppy." He abruptly pushed the blonde down onto his knees, with the marred bandit leaning over his back.

"Shut up!" Jou barked.

Bakura sneered as he tightened his grip on Jou's member, receiving a hard jolt from his backside. "That's no way to talk to your master's lover." He used his other hand to play with the plug in the blonde's ass.

Violent shivers ran up and down Jou's spine as the toy was twisted from side to side, hitting his prostate with each turn. "Hn…please." He couldn't stand begging. Seto would have never made him beg, but of course he wasn't never the uke either.

Bakura unfastened the toy and gave it back to his light. "I'm going to make him cry out my name and cum hard."

"Hold on now!" Ryou demanded. "If he's going to cum, I want him to cum inside of me." He grinned as he dropped his pants and boxers and stepped out of them. He slid under Jou's body and wrapped his legs around the other's waist. "It's okay, Jou. I don't need to be prepped. I'm used to be taken rough."

Jou breathed heavily. "I…ah!" He cried out as Bakura dove into him. It didn't hurt, it just startled him. Luckily, his entrance was still wet from the lubrication. He lowered himself onto Ryou's body and inserted his erection into the dry, tight heat. He buried his face into Ryou's soft hair as he waited for the smaller of the three to move.

However, Bakura didn't wait. He began thrusting his organ in and out of the wet, tight heat beneath him. He gasped when Jou tightened his muscles, keeping the bandit deep inside him. Bakura growled, knowing full well that Jou wanted him to stop. If it wasn't for him fucking the blonde's brains out, he would have killed him right then, but he was enjoying himself way too much for that.

Ryou started to squirm, telling Jou he was ready.

Jou released Bakura's member, allowing him to move again. They both started thrusting into the other's body, taking a moment to get the rhythm right

Ryou called out Jou's name as the blonde repeatedly struck the smaller teen's prostate. He tightened his grip into the carpet as he felt his groin tighten, forcing him to release all over Jou's uniform.

Jou groaned when Ryou squeezed his organ, already milking him of his seed.

Bakura wasn't through though. He wanted a few more, good hard thrusts before he came into the blonde's tight ass.

Jou still remained buried deep within Ryou as Bakura kept thrusting. He kissed Ryou's neck and chest and nipped at the soft lips, receiving gentle kisses as he did so.

The bandit unexpectedly stopped and came in hard spurts into the blonde's heat.

Jou cried out Bakura's name as the seed burned its way into his stomach.

Both bandits collapsed on either side of Ryou's feeble form.

Ryou weakly chuckled as he kissed both of them on their lips. "You guys rest. I'm going to make some hot chocolate."

"How can you still be ready to go?" Jou asked jadedly.

Bakura snorted. "He trained himself to be that way. He's a sex fiend."

"How about you?" Jou smirked.

"What? Are you crazy? My slaughtering human lives is normal compare to his never getting fatigued!" Bakura boasted as he reached out and brought Jou close to him. "I don't understand why I wanted to kill you so badly. Instead, I should have used you for a good fuck when I needed one." He nuzzled Jou's neck and licked it. "I'm sure Seto wouldn't of minded to share."

"I beg to differ," Jou chided as he tried to push the more menacing bandit away. He surrendered when Bakura started nibbling below his ear.

Bakura chuckled as he brought the blonde to lie underneath him. "You can't resist me when I'm charming. Admit it."

Jou moaned as Bakura started thrusting his reawakened member against his own. "I never knew you could do charming." He arched his back, wanting to feel more of that sweet traction.

Ryou watched from the kitchen doorway as he waited for the water to get hot on the stove. He was already getting turned on from the sight on the living room floor.

Jou cried out as he came again onto the floor and Bakura's abdomen. He looked so innocent staring up at the other bandit, like he did something wrong.

Bakura purred as he released his own seed all over Jou's body. He leaned back to take in the sight of Ryou's love slave. He licked his lips to the cum sliding down Jou's face and into his blonde hair. "Hmmm."

Ryou held back a gasp of pleasure. "That's enough you guys. Save it for the bedroom and shower."

Bakura laughed. "Sorry love." He gathered Jou into his arms and had him straddle his lap to where their members met and rubbed against each other. "This is sweet revenge for all the humiliation you put me through in the past."

Jou barely acknowledge the other's words as he leaned forward and fell asleep against Bakura's shoulder.

Bakura tenderly stroked Jou's hair and back, enjoying the soft breathing against his neck.

To Be Continued

~*~

A/N: Sisco: *runs away from the rabid fans* EEEEEE!! I'm sorry. I had a job for two weeks and quit on Friday just so I could finish this story. Yes, that's right. This story is much more important to me than a job. T_T It's sad, I agree. It's like I have nothing better to do with my life. Hehe. I probably don't, but that's okay…I think. ^^;

Seto: OMG! You're insane! How could you get a job and keep it for two weeks? You would have been rich if you had kept it longer.

Sisco: Sadly, not as rich as you. T_T Well, at least you get to sit in your office all freakin day! I had to stand for hours on end making picture frames. THAT SUCKED!! I'd rather be making new Yu-Gi-Oh! monster cards, and I'm not even that good in art. I still love drawing though. Hehe.

Seto: That's true! No one can be rich as me. Mwhahahahaha!

Sisco: -_-; Ass hole!

Joey: No argument there!

Sisco: LOL!

Seto: That hurt! T_T