Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ Wheeler's Payback ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 14

A/N: I think there's incest in this, it just depends on how you look at it. ^^; I wouldn't say it was, but just to be careful…I guess.

I would have downloaded this sooner, but my mom was waiting for a call which lasted all freakin day! X___x

~*~

It was a long night. A painful, long night. Something he never wanted to experience again…not unless it involved Priest Seto. Jou limped his way to Joey's house. He didn't forget that Wheeler was at Duelist Paradise, it was just that, it was going on 5:00 p.m. and he was sure that Joey might be home by now. Of course, he could be wrong. As soon as he opened the door, he was greeted by Joey's father.

"Hey there, kiddo. Had a wild night?" The old man asked, a pinch of excitement in his tone. "I see you had your face painted and you bangs dyed. Are those contact lenses you're wearing?"

//Oh, crap!//, Jou exclaimed mentally. //I guess Joey didn't come home.//. He wanted to slap himself, but decided not to, considering Mr. Wheeler would think he was strange. "Uh…yeah, dad. I had a wild night alright." //And I have the sores to prove it.//. He chuckled uneasily. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom."

Mr. Wheeler smirked as he held his hand out in front of Jou's chest. "You do know we have to move before the end of this month, right?"

Jou nodded uncertainly. "Y-yeah. I remember that." //That's what I'll do for the old man. Help him move!//. Jou mentally patted himself on the back for thinking that up. It was a sure fire way of repaying Mr. Wheeler for putting him into bed and mending his wounds. However, there was something else that bothered him. As much as he tried to ignore the man, it just made Jou want him more. Maybe there was a way of telling Mr. Wheeler that he wasn't his son, but his son's yami instead. Or, would that cause the old man to freak out and run away? He would resolve that when they were through moving. "What all do we have to move?"

Mr. Wheeler thought for a moment and smiled. "Nothing much. I bought some new furniture and it's already been placed in our new house. We just need to pack all our items, you know? Clothes, knick-knacks, `toys.'"

Jou gave an awkward grin to the mention of `toys'. "Uh, yeah." His eyebrow twitched slightly as he remembered last nights activities with `toys'. Too much `sticking things where they didn't belong'. He walked pass the old man to the restroom to refresh himself and then headed to his light's bedroom to start packing. Luckily, the boy already had half of his stuff packed. All the rest was just clothes that he left out for school and activities. And, maybe some other essential items such as his brush, a few books, and the evil alarm clock. He grabbed an empty box from off one of the packed boxes and started throwing random stuff into it, except the clothes. He remembered Joey mentioning a suitcase in the closet for his clothes. After he was through packing the box, he grabbed the suitcase and stuffed all of Joey's clothes into it. There wasn't very many. "That boy lacks fashion sense," Jou joked. He looked the room over, making sure he didn't leave anything out. "All packed dad!" He hollered to Mr. Wheeler. It took him two in a half hours to pack.

"Alright, son. I just have to pack a few things in the kitchen and it'll be set to go," the man responded.

Jou walked down the hallway to find Joey's father packing dishes into a smaller empty box. He could tell he didn't need any help. The family didn't have very many things at all. They didn't have that kind of money anyways.

After the last plate was packed, Mr. Wheeler set the box aside and looked up at Jou. "All set?"

Jou nodded. "Yep. Where do I put it?"

"Don't worry about it. The movers will get them."

How was Jou supposed to pay back Mr. Wheeler if someone else was doing it for him. "Oh." He peered down at his feet ashamedly. Well, that plan was ruined.

"Hey, son?" Mr. Wheeler approached Jou after he folded the box lid.

Jou blinked. "Yeah, dad?" He knew that tone of voice from anywhere. He even remembered it when his own father was still alive.

"How come you haven't washed off the makeup or hair dye yet? As a matter of fact, I don't ever remember you being so dark. How did you get a tan in a day's time?"

Jou stumbled a few steps back when he felt that the old man was too close for comfort. "I…uh…" He peered down at his feet in guilt. "I have a confession to make, old man." He looked up into Mr. Wheeler's face and sighed. "I'm not your real son. I'm your son's yami?" Jou watched the man's expressions change from shocked and then to as if nothing happened. It wasn't what Jou expected, but he shouldn't be surprised by it either. "Aren't you going to freak out or something?"

Mr. Wheeler stared at the look-alike Joey and then shook his head. "I'm not that surprised. I mean, I knew there was something up when you were hitting on me a couple of days ago. My son would never do that." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked off to the side, avoiding eye contact with Jou. "So, who are you really and where are you from?"

The blonde bandit felt like he was back in Egypt, being shunned by his instructor. "I'm Jou. I come from ancient Egypt, about three generations. From any understanding I've been getting out from being here in the present, I was meant to be awaken by the one they call my hikari. I'm sorry if I've created any damage in this household."

Mr. Wheeler remained silent for a moment and then started laughing.

Jou looked up stunned. "What's so funny?"

The old man just wiped his tears away and calmed himself to a soft chuckle. "I was kind of afraid of my son after that incident. However, it was you that I feared this whole time." He glanced into the living room he was standing next to, as if searching for something. "So, where is my son?"

"Uh…he's with Seto Kaiba," Jou responded sheepishly.

Mr. Wheeler smirked. "Why aren't you there with them?"

Jou blushed. "They wanted to be left alone."

The man started laughing again. "Oh, really? It figures that my son would fall for the ritzy kind."

It was Jou's turn to smirk. Wasn't it three generations ago that he also fell in love with the "ritzy" kind. He sort of had a crush on the future Seto as well, but it wasn't the same. Priest Seto was more loving and understanding. Kaiba carried a heart that was surrounded by ten inches of thick ice. It would probably only have to take Joey to melt it completely. The lighter blonde had already started the process when he was in the hospital with the CEO.

"So, Jou," Mr. Wheeler started. "What was your father like?"

"My father?" Jou quirked an eyebrow, enticed with the question. "Well…heh…he was nothing like you. My father was pitiless. He drank constantly." His voice softened to grief. "Sometimes even raped me until I couldn't walk. However, he would have his good days and treat me like a real son…but that was uncommon."

Mr. Wheeler frowned. He wasn't exactly expecting that answer. To lighten the mood, he asked. "Was he sexy like me?" He laughed.

Jou looked up with a grin. "Nope! He was hot, but he didn't come close to you." He chuckled. "He had long, brown hair and brown eyes. He was also taller than you. I guess…that's what kept me hanging on to him. I couldn't really turn him in to the law. He was the only thing I had left." There was that perfect picture of grief again. He was getting good at it. "He died though. He died in the desert from dehydration. No one knew how he ended up out there. My father wasn't stupid. He wouldn't just walk out into a desert without some water or something. He also may have been a complete drunk, but I knew somewhere in his heart…that he wouldn't have upped and left me like that. He was my father for crying out loud!"

"I'm sorry that I even asked, Jou. Maybe, you'll find the answer to your father's death someday. Just don't give up." Mr. Wheeler weakly smiled as he hugged the teen close. "I'm so sorry."

Jou allowed Mr. Wheeler to hug him. He placed his forehead against the older man's shoulder and whispered. "Please…I just want you to take me."

Wheeler pushed the teen back and stared intently into his eyes. "Jou, I don't know. I think you just want me to take you because it'd make you feel better. I don't have sex to make someone…"

Jou broke the man off by forcing his lips upon the other's. He then pulled back. "I'm not doing this so it'd make me feel better. I'm doing it because I need to repay the favor of you saving me."

The man blinked. He wasn't sure if he was surprised by the kiss or the response. Needless to say, he wasn't expecting either. He then had the sudden feeling that he wanted more of those lips. They were soft and welcoming. He clinched his eyes shut, trying to find out where his breath went after Jou had kissed him. He couldn't do this, not with a teen that was twice as old as he was. "I…can't."

Jou smiled. "Yes you can." He enveloped the man's face with his hands and kissed him again. "I'm not your son, so it should make it easier for you."

Wheeler nodded. He agreed, but he looked so much like his son. That's what made it difficult. Instead of waiting for Jou to kiss him, he returned with his own, forcing his tongue into the young mouth.

The young thief smiled as he pulled back from the man and grabbed his hands. "I want to do this someplace else." He motioned to the back door. "How about the indoor swimming pool?"

The man's eyes widened in amusement. "That's a public swimming pool though." He didn't have anything against it. It would probably be entertaining.

Jou shrugged. "That's okay. It's going on 9:00 p.m. There won't be anyone out there." He pulled the man out to their destination and as soon as they reached it, they got undressed.

Wheeler almost couldn't hide the fact that he really wanted to have sex with the kid. His cock was already throbbing with want.

Jou stood at the edge of the pool, staring down into the dark water. He watched from the reflection as the man approached from behind him and wrapped his arms around his chest. A deep purr erupted from Jou's throat. He pushed back against the length pressing against his entrance, ready to take it.

The man smirked as his kissed along Jou's shoulder line and up to his neck. When he reached the ear, he whispered passionately. "Impatient, aren't we?" He used his knee to pry Jou's legs apart and pushed his dripping need into the tight heat, receiving a groan of pure ecstasy.

"Hn…Mr. Wheeler!" Jou tried spreading his legs further apart, to permit more access. Joey had never taken someone this large before. He could already smell his blood from the ripped flesh.

Wheeler groaned. "Please…just call me…Wheeler."

With one thrust from Wheeler, they both plummeted into the dark water.

Jou could still feel the man impaled into him as they came up for air.

Wheeler started thrusting into the tight heat, the water making it easier for him.

//Blood?//, Jou thought to himself. He could see the crimson rising to the surface, and it started to make him harder. He wanted to see more of it. He pushed back against Wheeler's groin, indicating he wanted it harder and faster.

The man complied with hard thrusts first and then quicker ones.

The blood started pouring heavily. "Don't…stop!" Jou moaned. "I want…more." He dunked his head slightly, letting his tongue slip out to taste the crimson surrounding their forms. He cried out as he came hard into the water, squeezing his muscles around Wheeler's length and then relaxing. //I…over did…it.//. He fainted from exhaustion and blood loss.

Wheeler winced from the tightness and quick relax and came into Jou's body long and hard. He hastily pulled out when he finally noticed the pool was practically filled with Jou's blood and that the teen was lying limp in his arms. "Jou?" He whispered. He turned Jou's body around to see what had happened. "Oh, gawd!" He lowered his hand to Jou's rump to still feel the warm liquid spilling. "I need to get you to the hospital." He lifted Jou's body out of the water to rest on the cool cement and quickly climbed out as well. He used the bandit's clothes to wrap his lower half, and hopefully keep him from bleeding intensely. He then grabbed his own clothes and dressed himself. He rushed to the car with Jou in his arms and lied him in the back seat. He then got into the driver's side and drove off, hoping when he got there that the medics wouldn't ask what happened. Just assumed the teen was raped by someone…other than Mr. Wheeler.

To Be Continued

~*~

Sisco: Eep! Not completely nasty…but still intense.

Jou: O_o; What? That was my ass! My sweet ass!!!

Sisco: Heh. At least someone finds their ass attractive!

Seto: I do to! *slaps Jou's ass*

Jou: ^_^ Do it again!

Sisco: *snickers*

Joey: Hey! Seto's my property! *attacks Jou*

Seto and Sisco: OO; Uh…yeah.