Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ A Black Dragon's Graveyard ❯ Jou's Goodbye ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A Black Dragon's Graveyard

Chapter 15

~*~

Joey didn't remember. He sure as hell don't remember how he got into Seto's house. He realized that he was lying on a bed and someone was right next to him. He pushed back against the body behind him, noting they didn't have anything on. It all started to slowly come back to him now. Seto was there. "Seto?" He asked meekly.

He heard a low muffle coming from beneath the blankets. He sat up and removed the sheets from over Seto's head. Joey smiled. The CEO was the picture of cuteness. His hair was fluffed by the pillow and sheets, and his mouth hung slightly open. He leaned down to plant soft kisses on Seto's cheek and neck. "Wake up, my dragon. It's morning."

The brunet's eyes fluttered. "Joey?" He shot up into a sitting position, getting an eyeful of bright light. He groaned in agony as he blinked out the excess brightness. "W-what are you doing here?"

Joey laughed. "Well, it started with, `I love you and I want you to spend the night with me!'" He leaned over, stealing a kiss from the CEO. "I love you too."

"Man, I didn't know you were that intoxicating," Seto teased and planted a kiss on Joey's forehead.

Joey stared at his lover. "Me, intoxicating? Why's that?"

"Well, I didn't have anything to drink to not remember any of this, so it had to be you."

Joey laughed. "Same goes to you, dragon!"

They shared a long passionate kiss before Seto retreated into the restroom. "I need to get ready for work."

"Awe! I don't want you go to work. I'm sure they won't care if you missed one day." Joey grinned, hoping his so called charm worked.

Unfortunately, it didn't. "Don't even joke like that, Joey." He leaned out of the door way as he was buttoning up his shirt. "I have a reputation to keep, and skipping days at work is one of them." He frowned when he saw Joey's face fall. "However, I can come home early."

Joey perked up, giving his lover the biggest grin anyone has ever saw. "Really? You're not lying?"

Seto shook his head. "Nope. So go ahead and make yourself pretty before I come home."

"And what time would that be?"

"I'd say 3:30."

Joey looked over at the alarm clock on Seto's night stand. It was right now 7:00 a.m. "But we have school today."

"So, it's not like I haven't skipped before. The school understands," Seto argued.

"And here I thought you were going for the all time record." Joey sighed and lied back down.

"What record was that?"

"Going to school for the rest of this week."

Seto smiled. "You were keeping track of me. I feel loved."

"Well, you should. I already told you today that I love you. How many more times do I have to tell you?"

"Until we both die," Seto responded seriously.

Joey blushed. "Yeah, I guess it would be nice if I told you that everyday."

"Or every hour," the CEO smirked. He walked out of the bathroom to sit beside Joey's form. He lifted the blonde into his arms and placed butterfly kisses all over his face. "I don't have to leave until 9:00. How about you make me some breakfast?"

Joey blinked and then exclaimed. "I'm not your slave, cracker!"


Seto stared at him for a moment and laughed.

Joey had never heard him laugh like that. It was actually kind of nice. He sighed, wanting to melt in Seto's arms. "Alright. I'll make you breakfast."

The brunet gave his lover a devious grin before he tossed Joey onto the bed. "I'm glad you changed your mind. I'm going to make this fun for you and me."

"What?" Joey was a bit shocked from all of it and he almost thought he was going to have a seizure when something warm and moist took his dick. He looked down at Seto's head for a split second before he fell back against the bed, arching his spine to feel more of that warmth. "Hn…Seeeeeto!"

The CEO dipped his tongue into the slit, forcing to blonde to cum all too soon. He grinned around Joey's erection as he drank every last drop of the blonde's essence. He sat up and licked his lips clean. "That was good breakfast."

Joey was trying to regain his breath and release the death grip on the sheets, but it still felt like he was swimming through a white void. "Seto…warning…good."

Seto smirked and stole a kiss from the his lover. "Why don't you take a shower. And stay home for today. Okay?"

"Why?" Joey asked. He had never been told to stay home from school, and he would never think twice about not going when demanded to.

"Because. I want you relaxed and ready when I get home." He got off the bed and walked to the door. "I'm going downstairs to make you and my brother somereal breakfast. Don't be slow now."

Joey pouted. "I'd rather have you."

"Nope." Seto shook his head. "You can have me for dinner."

"Or dessert?" Joey grinned.

The brunet nodded. "Of course. Now, get ready."

"Of all days to be Friday," Joey groaned and bounded into the bathroom to take his shower and get dressed. "Wait!" He looked out the bathroom's doorway. "What's Mokuba going to think about all of this?"

* * *

"Seto?" Mokuba asked. "Did Joey spend the night?"

Seto looked up from cooking Joey's bacon and stared at his brother. "Yeah. You don't sound pleased, little brother."

Mokuba blinked and then smiled. "No, it's not that. I was hoping it wasn't a girl that looked like Joey. But now that I know it isn't, I'm really happy, big brother. I know how much you liked him."

Seto nodded. "I thought you might be." He returned to concentrating on the sizzling pork strips.

They both were startled when the phone started ringing.

Mokuba jumped up and answered it. "Hello? Yes, this is the Kaiba residence. Yes…I think he's still here. Please, hold. Seto, is Joey still here?"

Seto nodded, not really paying attention to the question or the conversation that was going on over the phone.

Mokuba placed the receiver back against his ear. "Yes, he's still here. Would you like to talk to him? Alright, please hold." He placed the phone down on the table and rushed upstairs. "Joey! Someone is on the phone for you!" He knocked on his brother's door, hoping Joey would answer.

Joey was in the middle of drying his hair when he heard Mokuba's voice. He sweatdropped when he realized the preteen had figured out that the blonde spent the night. "Uh…Thanks Mokuba." He looked around the room, noticing a wireless phone on the nightstand. "I'll take it in here."

Mokuba smiled. "Okay!" He raced back downstairs to hang up the other phone and return to eating his eggs and bacon.

Joey picked up the cordless and spoke into it. "Hello?"

"Joey? I thought you might be there. Could you come home please?"

"Dad? What's the matter?"

"It's…Jou…he's been hurt."

"How?"

"…"

"Dad?"

"Just…come home."

Joey winced when the other end clicked. "I wonder what happened." He quickly got dressed and rushed downstairs. "Hey…Seto. I need to go home. My dad needs me. He says Jou is…hurt."

"Jou?" Mokuba asked.

"It's a long story," Seto said. "What happened?"

Joey shook his head. "I don't know. My dad wouldn't tell me."

"I'll give you a ride then." Seto turned off the stove and grabbed his keys from the key rack. "Mokuba, you stay here. I'll be back shortly."

Mokuba nodded, not wanting to argue.

Both teens ran outside and got into Seto's wrangler. It was quick to peel out of the driveway, startling everyone who was outside in their yard or walking by.

As soon as the truck stopped in front of Joey's apartment, the blonde teen sprinted to the door and raced in. "Dad? Where are you?"

Mr. Wheeler stepped out of his son's bedroom, giving his a grave expression. "I'm in here with…" He cut himself off as he moved aside for his son.

Joey walked pass his father to stand in the bedroom's doorway to see Jou lying quietly on his bed. Jou's tanned skin had gone to a deadly pale and his golden hair had lost its shine. "Jou?" He looked at his father from the corner of his eye, getting the idea of what really happened. He turned his head to fully look at his father. "Why?"

The man flinched from his question. "I…"

Joey was about to ask the same thing, but with more rage until Jou spoke up. "It's alright Joey. It was my fault." Jou's tone was weak and fading.

/Is it just me…or are you disappearing?/, Joey asked. He could see through Jou's body practically.

//No…I'm actually disappearing. Hey, come here.//, Jou demanded.

Joey approached the physically weakening body lying on his bed. /What's wrong? Why are you vanishing?/.

Jou grabbed his hikari's hand gently for reassurance and smiled. //Take it easy on your father…okay? It wasn't his fault. It's…just…I've fulfilled my duties of repaying my friends…and I've accepted that I'm dead. I can go home now. Be with Seto…once again.//

Joey shook his head, his tears threatening to spill from the sides of his eyes. "No…you can't leave! What are we going to do without you?"

Mr. Wheeler gasped to his son's outburst.

Just then, Seto walked through the door. "Mr. Wheeler? What's happened?"

The man shook his head and responded. "It's Jou…he's…leaving us."

Seto stood near the man, listening to the rest of the conversation in Joey's room. He really didn't want to see the bandit go, but if that was what had to be done, there was nothing anyone could do about it.

"Heh, what were you getting out of me from being here anyways? I was just being a nuisance, wasn't I?"

"No! It's not fair! You just arrived…and now you're leaving? I just got to know you!" Joey fell to his knees and buried his face into the sheets to cry. "I don't want you to go."

"Don't be selfish, Joey. It's dishonorable."

Jou was right. Joey was being selfish, wanting Jou to stay without even thinking about the other's feelings. He leaned back to stare at his darker half's face. "'m…sorry. It's just…all too sudden."

"You know what? I think the reason I was put here was to make sure you and Seto were together." Jou closed his eyes as he sighed. "I think my strange behavior from earlier was to help you both." He smirked. "What do you think, Joey?"

Joey was smiling, he heard Jou's words, but he was just admiring how sentimental and soft his voice was. He finally nodded with guarantee. "Yeah…I do to. And it worked to…" He fell silent after realizing Jou's breath had stopped filling the room, that was reminding Joey of his presence. He still held the vaguely visible hand until it fully vanished from sight and touch. A few tears dropped into the palm of his hand. "I…hope you can finally rest in peace."

Seto stepped up behind his lover and knelt down beside him. "I'm sure he will, Joey." He hugged his lover close and kissed his forehead. "Think of it this way. He's with his loved ones, just like you."

Joey smiled weakly and leaned into Seto's chest. "Yeah. I guess that's what's really important."

To Be Continued

~*~

Sisco: You don't think I'm going to end it right there do you. I need to make one more chapter with Joey and Seto, and also explain what happened at the hospital.

Seto: Hmph! It's about time that Joey and I get some action!

Joey: *blushes* Can we do it outside?

Sisco: O_o; Er…maybe?

Joey: Yay!

Seto: …

AFF.net Reviews

Horizont - Well, I can say one thing. You're the first person to admit that they read one of my stories out of desperation. There are probably more out there that have done the same. I was kind of also prepared to hear someone say that so I wouldn't feel like I was burned or something. I'm glad that you like my story. I really appreciate that comment. ^_^

Saelbu - Heya! Long time no see! *hugs* Thank you ever so much!

yukiko_angel - Heh. Yeah, it did. I had to go back and take out the sentence, "He had never taken someone that large before." That seriously did make him sound like a slut. ^^; Thanks for reading it though!